For Oedo Tai

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

For Oedo Tai

Post by Becky Lynch »

Date: February 19, 2024

The Demon in Everyone’s Dreams, also known as Rhea Ripley, had just taken on the Genius of the Skies better known as Io Shirai. The two women had what one would call a slobber knocker or a barn burner. Rhea and Io threw everything they had at each other and kept coming back for more. As the match progressed, Io managed to live up to her nickname and landed on Rhea with the most beautiful moonsault in wrestling. However, before the referee could start counting, a loud smack was heard. No sooner after that smack was heard did the bell sound to end the match.

What happened? Why did the match end without a pinfall? The camera zoomed out and it was revealed that none other than Tam Nakano hit Io Shirai with a steel chair. Tam mercilessly smashed the chair down onto Io repeatedly. The chair shots were so hard that they caused the chair itself to become bent and warped. Jamie Hayter and Himeka also made their presence known by joining Tam in the ring.

Weakened from the battle, Io tried to pull herself up using Jamie’s legs. Jamie found this amusing as Io was someone that had given Oedo Tai so much trouble in the past. Jamie pulled Io back up to her feet only to send her back down to the mat with a vicious Hayterade. Himeka then followed up with deadlifting Io and dropped her with the JP Coaster.

Rhea got up to her feet and it looked like she would defend her opponent, but she ended up dropping Io with a Big Boot. Yes, Rhea has done the unthinkable. The Demon in Everyone’s Dreams is now a full-fledged member of the most notorious group in professional wrestling, Oedo Tai.

Just when people thought that Oedo Tai would end up broken due to losing a member, they end up admitting someone stronger to their ranks.

At 10:30PM, Jamie Hayter and Rhea Ripley are seen walking through the backstage area, talking about what had transpired between them and Io Shirai.

Jamie Hayter: “I love it when a plan comes together.”

Rhea smirks.

Rhea Ripley: “Me too. I loved the look on Io’s face after I forced her to snack on my boot. No one ever saw it coming, and now, no one will ever forget Rhea Ripley joining Oedo Tai.”

Jamie Hayter: “Times like these call for a celebration. I could murder a pint right now.”

Rhea Ripley: “Me too. Let’s get changed and get out of here.”

After getting cleaned and changed, the duo makes the decision to go a local nightclub before the show even ended. Once they get there, the place is packed. The duo made their way to the bar and ordered drinks. Jamie went straight for the whiskey, Johnnie Walker Black, and told the bartender to leave the bottle. Jamie and Rhea started drinking their respective drinks.

At 11PM, Jamie and another patron decided to get into a drinking contest. Rhea was a bit wary about Jamie agreeing to the drinking contest, because the person in question was the kind of person that would go to a doctor and the doctor would find blood in their alcohol.

Shot after shot, Jamie and the patron drank heavily. Neither side backed down, and neither side gave an inch. After about 25 shots, the man passed out. Jamie won the drinking contest. To celebrate, Jamie and Rhea continued drinking.

Date: February 20, 2024
At 12:30AM, the duo was seated at a table and were treated to a performance from a local stand-up comedian. About fifteen minutes into the set, Jamie felt nature call and stood up to leave. If there’s one thing that’s ill-advised during a comedian’s performance aside from heckling them, it’s walking out during their performance because it gives the comedian a blank check to make fun of the person.

The comedian called Jamie out, “Hey! Where the fuck are you going?!”

Jamie stopped momentarily and looked at the comedian. Without skipping a beat, she said…

Jamie Hayter: “The same place as you. The toilet.”

This got a laugh out of the crowd including Rhea. It also left the comedian dumbfounded.

The duo left the nightclub at around 2AM, and they went to a bar near the hotel they were staying at, and they continued to drink. The bartender hollered out that it was the last call at around 3:30AM, and the duo left after finishing their drinks.

At 4AM, Jamie and Rhea got back to the hotel and were using one another to prop themselves up as they made their trek toward the elevator. Once they were in the elevator, the trio rode it to the top floor.

The first stop on the floor was Rhea’s room. Jamie and Rhea eased themselves into a seated position at the foot of the bed. However, it was Jamie that passed out on Rhea’s bed. Rhea managed to turn Jamie over onto her stomach before falling asleep next to her.

At around 7:30AM, the sun shined through the window and hit Jamie right in the face. Jamie’s eyes slowly opened and the sunlight hitting her eyes felt like a flamethrower shooting her in the face. She stood up and staggered to the window to close the blinds. Before she left for her room, the half-drunk half-hungover Jamie placed a trashcan next to the side of the bed that Rhea was sleeping on.
==========
Date: February 26, 2024

The scene opens up with the camera zoomed in on Renee Young. With a warm smile on her face, she greets the audience and introduces her guests.

Renee Young: “Ladies and Gentlemen… Please welcome my guests at this time, Jamie Hayter and the newest member of Oedo Tai, Rhea Ripley!”

The camera zooms out in order to focus on the two most powerful women in all of wrestling, Jamie Hayter and Rhea Ripley. Upon their image being broadcast to the audience, the crowd in the arena instantly boos the two.

Renee Young: “Now, what I think everyone would like to know is why… Why did Oedo Tai interfere in the match between Io Shirai and the woman standing right next to you, Rhea Ripley?”

Jamie rolls her eyes, thinking about how stupid of a question that is.

Jamie Hayter: “It shouldn’t take a genius to figure this one out Renee. Long ago, Io Shirai caused Tam Nakano to be expelled from a previous incarnation of Oedo Tai in Stardom. No matter how much time has passed since that incident, Oedo Tai doesn’t forget, and we don’t forgive. Every time we see Io, it’ll be an all-out war, because Oedo Tai will stop at nothing to destroy her. We will destroy her by any means necessary.”

Renee Young: “What about you, Rhea? Why did you join Oedo Tai?”

Rhea and Jamie look at one another, each with a raised eyebrow.

Rhea Ripley: “Why did I join Oedo Tai? The answer, Renee, is every bit as simple as Jamie’s answer. Like the rest of Oedo Tai, I have my own history with Io Shirai. Much like the rest of Oedo Tai, my history with Io is nothing but seeking vengeance and destruction. I never thought that I would ever see Io again after the last time, which left things unfinished. With Jamie offering me a spot in Oedo Tai prior to the Last Survivor match, I was intrigued. I was ready to say ‘yes’ until Last Survivor came and went. Once I heard Io Shirai’s theme song hit, and I saw her making her shocking appearance during the match, it changed my answer from a ‘yes’ to a ‘Hell yeah!’”

Rhea smirks and nods her head.

Rhea Ripley: “To add to that, joining Oedo Tai was the best decision of my life because I’ve seen what it’s done for so many careers. You look at the history of its membership, and you’ll see some of the best wrestlers in the world were, at one point or another, members of this illustrious group. So, it was a no-brainer that I’d join this group. It also helps that we have the same enemies. We also have the same goal in mind. We’re young, we’re hungry, and we want to destroy the EBWF.”

Renee Young: “Your first match will be against the reigning Women’s Champion, Sakisama, and she had some interesting things to say about you and Oedo Tai.”

Jamie Hayter: “From what I’ve heard, she has decided to downplay the sheer terror and destruction that Oedo Tai can cause and will cause. She wants to go and say that Oedo Tai has nothing? WE FUCKING OWN THIS COMPANY! This dumb fucking bitch thinks that we’re scared of her?! She actually thinks that Rhea is scared of her?! She’s a fucking moron! She makes Eugene look a Rhodes Scholar because no one in the entire world is scared of her! I’m not scared of her. Tam’s not scared of her. Himeka’s not scared of her. This woman right beside me, Rhea Ripley? You can be damn sure that she’s not scared of that overrated bitch, Sakisama!”

Rhea takes over the interview.

Rhea Ripley: “For a long time, I have sat back and watched the feud between Oedo Tai and Neo-Biishiki Gun. I knew that at some point, I would become a part of this feud. With my admittance to the ranks of Oedo Tai, I have become consumed with the Need. I have become consumed with my Need, the Need to destroy Neo-Biishiki Gun, especially Sakisama.”

Rhea looks as though she’s entering a trance-like state.

Rhea Ripley: “Since I learned that I’d be booked to face Sakisama, the Need only grew stronger and much to the surprise of everyone, I tried to keep it under control. With every word that I heard from Sakisama, I felt that Need prodding at me once again, and seeing as I’m sure that they made sure that there was nothing flammable under the ring so I can’t do what I really and that’s set her on fire, the least I can do is give Sakisama a receipt for that shit that she spews so freely with her mouth. When I bust her open with my bare hands, when I brutalize her to within an inch of her life, she’ll learn to keep Oedo Tai’s name and my name out of her mouth.”

Rhea Ripley: “Now that we are just under an hour away from the our match on Monday Night Warfare, my Need has been growing stronger with each passing second. When the time comes for me to enter the ring with the Women’s Champion, Sakisama, my Need will be at its peak. I will do to Sakisama what I do best. I will beat her half to death. I will bludgeon her with my own two hands. I will bloody her worse than Ric Flair in a room full of razor blades. I will bloody her worse than she has ever felt in her entire life. The Red Cross won’t be able keep up with blood transfusions. I will batter her until it is time to throw her into her own personal hell with the Riptide.”

Jamie Hayter: “Sakisama… Day after day, week after week, month after month for months on end, you have been a pain in my arse. You have been a pain in collective arses of Oedo Tai. When you face Rhea Riple tonight, you will be facing someone the likes of which you have never faced, a version of Rhea that has never been seen before. When you step into this ring with Rhea tonight, you will know that your time is up. The time has come for Neo-Biishiki Gun to come to an end, and Oedo Tai will end it just like Rhea will end you. Everything that you did to Oedo Tai has fed Rhea’s Need, and now she will feed it with your destruction.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)