Take Notes

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Take Notes

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened backstage at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia, where EBWF Warfare was taking place. Hook had just arrived at the arena, and was wearing a black hoodie. Hook had his hood up, trying to remain incognito, but when he saw the camera, he stopped and pulled down his hood, then began to speak.

Hook: Let me guess... you want me to talk about Johnny Gargano? Well, let's just say I haven’t exactly been losing sleep over facing him. He came to EBWF with a big reputation, but what has he really accomplished since he got here? And let’s be honest, his accomplishments before he signed for EBWF weren’t all that impressive really.

Hook smirked, shaking his head in disbelief.

Hook: Gargano's been stuck in a seemingly never-ending feud with Christian... and given my own history with Christian, he has my sympathy for that. But what does he have to show for it? Nothing but bruises and losses. Christian keeps outsmarting him, and getting the upper hand. When I had my run-ins with Christian too, he got the upper hand on me once or twice, but in the end, I came out on top. So maybe Gargano should be taking notes from me on how to deal with Christian.

Hook shrugged, somewhat cockily, then his expression changed, becoming more serious as he shifted his focus to their match.

Hook: But tonight, it's not about Christian. It's about you and me, Gargano; two guys with vastly different styles clashing in that ring. And let me warn you Johnny, when I step into the ring with you tonight, I'm not just going in to win. I'm planning to make a statement. Gargano, you may have a lot more experience than me, but tonight, when that bell rings, your experience won’t matter.

Hook’s eyes narrowed, a hint of intensity burning behind them.

Hook: You see Gargano, I've got something that you don't. I've got that killer instinct, that hunger to prove myself every single time I step foot in that ring. And tonight, I'm going to prove once and for all that I am the better man. So, Johnny, you better bring everything you've got... because when that bell rings and we lock up, I’m going to put you in Redrum, and you’ll have to either tap out or get choked out.

Hook lifted his hood up again and walked away, bringing the scene to a close.