Prove it again

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Prove it again

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in the locker room of The Rebellious Angels,Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan were getting ready for their tag team match against Oedo Tai members Tam Nakano and Himeka Arita.

Alexa Bliss: I must be experiencing deja vu because is it just me or are we facing Oedo Tai again?

Liv giggled.

Liv Morgan: It seems that they want to get another Rebellious Angels branded ass kicking and I don't know about you but I will gladly give it to them.

Alexa Bliss: Oh I'm definitely with you,I don't think I'll ever get tired of beating them up especially the “Final Boss.” You know after powerbombing into Razor Wire again you would think she wouldn't want to be in the ring with me again for awhile but I guess not.

Liv smirked.

Liv Morgan: Well I guess we'll just have to kick her ass yet again to change her mind. Can you believe she said that we're weaker now after War Games?

Alexa shook her head.

Alexa Bliss: I don't know where she pulled that one from or her belief that Becky has left us behind after winning Last Survivor.

Liv Morgan: She must've forgotten that part of our plan for that match was that one of us would win and go on to compete for the Women's championship at Fallout. This chick's logic makes as much sense as clouds raining down cats and dogs.

Alexa chuckled.

Alexa Bliss: At the end of the day Tam is just upset that we beat her little group a day proved we're better than them. It doesn’t matter how many new members they add, the Rebellious Angels will always be better than them and that's just a fact.

Liv wrapped an arm around Alexa's shoulders.

Liv Morgan: I think it’s time we go prove it again.

Alexa Bliss: Agreed

The two walked out of the room as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan