The Key

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

The Key

Post by A.J »

The last few months had been sort of a career Renaissance for Stone Cold Steve Austin. It all started at Last Survivor when Austin was the iron man of the Last Survivor match while also acquiring the most eliminations. Then Steve was entered in the tournament to crown a new Gateway Champion,getting a bye in the first round before beating former champion Adam Cole in the Semi-finals. Now the journey was set to continue at Fallout as Stone Cold was booked to face Aidan English in the Finals.

The scene opened on the Broken Skull ranch,Stone Cold was standing In front of the building,pacing around.

Stone Cold: This Sunday,April 22nd,Fallout,Stone Cold Steve Austin versus Aiden English for the EBWF Gateway Championship. Now over the last couple of months I have kicked the asses of a lot of people whether it be One On One or against 29 guys in a Last Survivor match. Fallout will be no different because in Dallas Texas I will open up a can of whoop ass on Aiden English to become the new Gateway Champion.

Austin grabbed a can of beer,cracking it open.

Stone Cold: Aiden I have a lot of respect for you but the problem is you're in my way. The Gateway Championship is Stone Cold's key to the World Title and I won't let you take this away from me. No one is gonna stop me from becoming EBWF World Champion and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so.

Stone Cold drank the beer as the scene faded.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan