Working Magic

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Kamden

Working Magic

Post by Kamden »

March 24th

"The Bottom Line Podcast"

Stone Cold Steve Austin:

So another day, another Bottom Line podcast. Hell, all the time I'm getting on twitter is "Steve, when are you going to interview some of the divas". So I pulled some strings and got in touch with the hottest E B dubya F diva around at the moment Michelle McCool. She's joining me on the phone as she’s currently in New Orleans for Wrestlemania, how you doing Michelle?

Hi Steve, I’m great! Just enjoying some down time. Not something you get every day.

Ha, I remember those days! Where are you at right now?

Right now I’m in New Orleans in my hotel room, it’s absolutely beautiful! Our next big event is the Slammy Awards, and then of course, Wrestlemania.

Hell no better crowd to come home to! You just finished your first tour with the E B dubya F, how did you find it?

The tour was amazing! I can’t deny everything’s calling for a lot of work, but the fans are what’s pushing me. In other countries fans are not like back home. Not to say the crowds in the states aren’t any less, but you go out of country? It’s a totally different energy. I’ve been meeting with a lot of people from all over the world, and just getting the chance to travel and see all the different places outside of our place back in the US, it’s an opportunity I’m glad I got to be a part of.

It’s just a whole different crowd you get. What always struck me about a world tour was you'd meet people and this might be the one time in their life you'd be in the same country of them. For me, that was always somethin' a bit special.

Now you'd been away from wrestlin' for a while, what made you decide to get back in the ring?

Well, like I already brought up, I missed the fans, I missed the family and friends I made working and traveling, and to be honest, in Florida I don’t lead the most exciting life. It’s really laid back, and after so many years of constantly being on the move and being busy, I couldn’t settle for taking it easy. I also saw how much talent lies in the company, and I felt that it’d be the perfect place for me to start again.

It’s hard when you’re used to being on the road damn near 300 plus days a year, that stopping takes some getting used to. Being out of the ring, it’s like having an itch you can’t scratch. It’s not somethin' you can explain to anyone really. So since joining who has been impressing you the most in and out of the ring?

Umm, that’s a tough one... I haven’t had the chance to really develop too many relationships here yet, but I can definitely say there truly are so many great, talented athletes in the EBWF. I could start off with the superstars. I’ve always been a big fan of John Cena, just look at what he’s done with Make-A-Wish. He’s granted the most in history! It shows that he takes his work very seriously, but he also loves it, because he keeps going back and doing it, you know?

Yeah, the dirt sheets won’t leave John alone, but there’s no denying he's the guy who consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty.

A couple of other superstars I really like are The Miz and Daniel Rodimer. I haven’t had the chance to talk to either of them on a personal level, but the way they carry themselves in the ring… It’s great! I love it. They’re always the guys I make sure to go watch. I think a lot of people will agree when I say they’re entertainers, and never fail to win over the crowd. And they’re both good looking, who doesn’t want that?

HAHA, not sure I agree on the good looking part, but right now on Warfare there aren’t many better on the stick than the Miz. And Daniel Rodimer has superstar written all over him. Providing the kid stays grounded, keeps working hard and is willing to learn then the sky is the limit.

I don’t think there’s a better way to say it. It can only get better from the start for him.

For the divas, I have to give major props to Velvet Sky. I’m putting myself out there when I say this because it isn’t exactly my place to say it considering I’m still pretty new to the company , but I think she’s probably among the group of hardest workers in this company. And she’s a sweetheart outside of the ring. I’ve never met anyone so welcoming. I’ve probably worked with her and Angelina Love the most since being here.

I think hands down the E B dubya F female division is the strongest around. As far as characters and in ring talent goes there isn’t another wrestling organisation that comes close to competing with it. Obviously you’re a big contributor to that. Now Wes Ikeda, what’s he like? We've had dealings in the past, but what’s he like as a boss? How does he compare to big Vinny Mac over in the E?

I’ve gotta be careful what I say here! I’ll try not to step on any toes... Well I haven’t been able to really interact with Wes. It’s just been so busy, and I can only imagine how it could be for him. I will say though that since I’ve been in the EBWF things are great. They’ve been really smooth. No complaints! As you probably know, I didn’t leave the WWE on the best terms so I think that explains things itself.

The biggest event of the year is coming up, Wrestlemania and you'll be challenging for the Women's championship. If it’s possible, can you put that into words, especially being so new to the company?

I don’t know if it’s something you can put into words. The moment itself speaks more than anything. If I had to put an emotion to it, I’d say it’s a little overwhelming. I signed my contract in December, just before the turn-around of the new year, and now I’m going to the biggest Pay Per View the company has to offer. But it’s a good feeling. Even in the time leading up to Wrestlemania I’ve had so much fun. I think it kind of washes out the “new kid on the block” feeling, too. There aren’t too many people that can say they went to Wrestlemania to compete in a championship match within months of returning to the ring. So yeah, this’ll be another great experience for me.

It must help that you've been on the big stage with the dubya dubya E before. Who will you be inviting along to lead the McCool cheerleading squad? I'm not sure there will be too many fans there cheering for you! Haha.

Yeah I’m gonna have to watch out! Luckily this year Wrestlemania isn’t too far from home, so my parents and my older brother Jeff will be flying out to come watch me! I barely get to see them. Probably once a year at the most, and twice if I’m lucky. I haven’t had the chance to see them since I came to the EBWF. It’s gonna be a very emotional night. Hopefully I don’t start crying or something! I also think it’d be pretty cool to have Steve Austin cheering me on too… Just trying to drop a subtle hint.

Ha! I'd love to come along. Dolph Ziggler offered me his nosebleed seats, but I'll just have to wait and see if I get any better offers. Otherwise I'll be down my local bar watching it live, cheering you on, like I do every week with Warfare!

Now I put the word out on Twitter that I'd be interviewin' you and hell I was swamped with response. So I thought we'd go over some of those. First up we have at McCools number one fan. She wants to know what the stand out moment in your career is.

Oh gosh.. The one that always pops up into my head is back in WWE when I got slapped by Mae Young. That will always be a moment to remember. It’s sad that she left us this year. My cheek still stings every time I come across the video. She definitely left her mark in my life and career, and in a lot of others as well. We miss you Mae!

Amen to that. Gotta respect the trail she blazed all those years ago.

Another one is from at stan the man 316, he wants to know what you like doing when you’re not wrestlin'.

Believe it or not, I really like to go fishing. I also like to do anything sporty; tennis, soccer, softball. And lately I’ve really been getting into watching basketball. Go Heat!

Michelle I never had you down as the fishing type. Hell you'll be in Texas for the Tribute to the Troops show, you've got to swing by the ranch, we have fishing lakes there. You can show me if you can fish as well as you wrestle!

I think I’ll take you up on that offer! I don’t see how I can turn down a good time like fishing with Steve Austin.

The one thing everyone always wants to know is how similar are you to the Michelle McCool we see on TV.

I’d like to think of the TV Michelle as my alter ego. I can’t imagine saying half the things I do on camera to people I meet! But I love the fact I get to go out of my normal zone and act. TV Michelle and candid Michelle are two separate people. The most similar thing between the character I play and myself is probably how much we talk. According to some people I just don’t know when to stop. I just can’t help it.

Heck it’s always good to have a guest on the show who talks a lot, makes my job easier!

The other thing I've had is loads of people asking if you'd marry them, so I was just wonderin' what the deal is with your current relationship, which is with fellow EBWF superstar Mark Calaway. Some of you will know him as the Undertaker. There are a few reports in the dirt sheets about it being on then off again.

I’m glad this was brought up. The only thing true coming out of the dirt sheets (I know, surprising, something true coming from the dirt sheets) is that Mark and I are divorced. But a lot of what’s going around about the reason we divorced isn’t true. We try to keep our private lives just that, private, so unless it comes from Mark or myself, it probably isn’t real.

These things happen, I know where you coming from as I was married to someone part of the business before. Sometimes these things just don’t work out how you want, but I'm working on the assumption of 4th time lucky, haha, love you Kristin! I'd be in the dog house if I didn’t say that!

So what are you hoping to achieve inside the ring this year?

In ring goals… Well, I definitely want to become Women’s champ, and with my match at Wrestlemania it’s a possibility. I’d also like to win a Queen of the Ring Tournament, probably one of the hardest accolades to reach next to the Rumble. And in the future I’d like to get back to some tag team work too, but for now I just wanna try and focus on the singles competition and work my way up.

And one last thing, if you win the EBWF women's title at Wrestlemania I want to see you posting up pictures of yourself chugging a beer Stone Cold Steve Austin style to celebrate!

I hate to break it to ya Steve, but I don’t drink beer… But winning a title match at Wrestlemania doesn’t happen very often so I think we could make some other things happen too if it came to that.

You don’t drink beer!? I respect that Michelle, I'm not sure it looks the same with Gatorade, but hell there is a first time for everything I guess!

Hey, like I said, there are a few exceptions!

I’ll be holding you to that, Michelle. I’m afraid we’re out of time, thanks for joining me. Be sure to catch Wrestlemania XIII Sunday March 30th. It’ll be a helluva show, one you can’t miss, and that’s the Bottom Line ‘cause Stone Cold said so.

====================~*~====================

WM Promo Video I, EBWF.net
St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, New Orleans, Louisiana

Heavy breathing, light steps. A brief gust of wind kicks up dust from the concrete, calls from chimes break the deafening silence. She stops. Turns sharply, looking behind her. Nothing. Her gaze returns to what’s in front of her, wide-eyed. It’s just ahead, but the walk is far too long. Sweat causes stray strands of hair to cling to her neck, fear causes her to tread lightly. Again, she looks around her. The environment was lifeless in every way. The tombs, the graves, the brown leaves littering the walkways. This time when she looks ahead, she dashes. Shoes click, echoes fade away. She stops. She’s alone again, in silence. Then she’s on her knees, tossing the package at the tomb before her. It joins the rest of the offerings. She looks over her shoulder again, before looking up at the plaque above her in bewilderment.

MARIE LAVEAU
THIS GREEK REVIVAL TOMB IS REPUTED BURIAL PLACE OF THIS NOTORIOUS “VOODOO QUEEN”. A MYSTIC CULT, VOODOOISM, OF AFRICAN ORIGIN, WAS BROUGHT TO THIS CITY FROM SANTO DOMINGO AND FLOURISHED IN 19TH CENTURY. MARIE LAVEAU WAS THE MOST WIDELY KNOWN OF MANY PRACTITIONERS OF THE CULT.

She shut her eyes, forcing herself to bow her head in prayer. Another gust of wind makes her topple over to the ground, where she scrambles to her knees once more. Upon getting to her feet, she is met by a tall, thin man. A glance and their eyes meet, but hers quickly fall to meet the ground from where she just rose. The way he looks frightens her to the point she can’t bear to move.

The man donned a tuxedo, black top hat, and a strange white mask that covered the top half of his face. To the girl the mask looked all too familiar. He was wearing a skull. Human. Inside his nostrils rested plugs of cotton. His smile was more of a smirk, but when he spoke, his voice was soothing, and called for her gaze. She looked up warily to the spirit guardian of the cemetary before being addressed.

Baron Samedi: What do you do here, child?

Girl: I came to get a blessing from Madame Marie Laveau. That’s all. I promise.

Baron Samedi: Dwelling among the dead at the hour they are most restless. A bold move. Blessing, for what may I ask?

Her voice was shaky, but somehow she managed to respond. In a way the Baron Samedi was intimidating but welcoming at the same time.

Girl: A spiritual blessing..

He saw right through her, knowing she wasn’t being honest.

Baron Samedi: Death is a universal constant. Everyone is going to die no matter who they are or how much money they have. Live your life how it is, because one day it can be taken away, just like that.

He snapped his fingers, which caused her to jump. A cackle escaped him before he returned to his calm demeanor and spoke.

Baron Samedi: There's need to lie child, now that you know your fate. Tell me, why have you come to the plots of the deceased?

Girl: I—I

Baron Samedi: Don't falter now, girl. You were not hesitant in crossing boundaries, so do tell. And be truthful.

Girl: I came because I wanted to ask a favor of Marie Laveau. I gave her the offering, I said the prayer, I was going to come and go as quickly as possible… don't laugh when I tell you, please!

Baron Samedi: Go on, more matter, less art.

Girl: I asked that at EBWF’s Wrestlemania, my favorite person wins their match. She needs help, because this match is very important.

Baron Samedi: Who is this person you speak of?

Girl: Michelle McCool…

The Baron Samedi, without breaking his gaze from the girl, let out another cackle. She let her head hang down again and put her hands up to her ears. When he finished he pointed to his left at another tomb. This one had a brass cross bolstered to the entrance.

Baron Samedi: Do you see this cross? Do you see all of the crosses placed amongst the graves? The cross represents the intersection between heaven and earth. This cemetery is the crossroad between heaven and earth. This is the place I keep watch. This is the place the dead rest. If I grant this favor, do not bother me again, with your petty favors at this time of night. Do you understand?

The girl shook her head, clearly ashamed. The Baron Samedi brought his hand to the girl’s head, placing it gently on top.

Baron Samedi: With your willpower, your friend Michelle will achieve what she desires at this "Wrestlemania". Now leave, and don't dare come back at night again.

She had clenched her eyes shut and balled her fists up at her sides, tension in her body, afraid of what would happen next. When she looked up, the Baron Samedi was nowhere to be found. Gone just as suddenly as he appeared. The girl took off in a sprint for the fence, where she clambered through a hole at the base, and ran off down the paved road, disappearing herself.

New Orleans

After recording for the day came to an end, 2 performers left the stage and walked towards Michelle.

Michelle: You’re sure you didn’t perform a real ritual, right?

Mambo: No. This is not the place for a ritual. The loa would be unsatisfied.

Michelle: …Loa?

She looked puzzled, not familiar with the term.

Bokur: They’re spirits. They wouldn’t appear in a place like this. You don’t have to worry.

The Mambo looked unsatisfied. The suspicious expression on her face wasn’t welcoming in any way.

Mambo: What did you say this was for again?

Michelle: A video. It’s part of a promotional package I’m working on. You’ll see it soon. The work you did won’t go unnoticed. It’ll be a very... creepy EBWF online exclusive. Again, thanks for coming out here and doing this.

Mambo: These people, abusing the sanctity of voodoo. We’ll see where that gets dem.

WM Promo Video II, EBWF.net

As the video began, the screen was black. Voices were chanting a chorus, and instruments were being played in a ritualistic style. The clanking of a metallic rod, the booming of a drum, slapping of hands, sticks tapping to keep the tempo and hold the choir together. The longer you listened, the more entranced you became. The repetitive nature of the voices and beating guided your mind to another world.

While the sound droned on, a thin veil of brown vapor started to swirl up into the camera lens. Suddenly a bright fireball lit up then dissipated in the center of the screen, forcing a cloud of smoke out and away from the source. In the few moments the fire shined, 3 faces were seen, but they quickly disappeared into the darkness. The voices continued to chant.

3 smaller flames appeared. They were in a line. The two on the outside began to float away from the one in the center. At this point, the singing had cut to one female voice. The rest faltered into whispers before going completely silent, letting the tempo came to a slow tease. The only other sound heard was the tapping of sticks. But then the sticks stopped tapping. The voice carried on solo. After reaching an abrupt stop everything was silent. The floating flame anomalies flickered before falling to the ground where a much greater fire manifested, lighting up all the surroundings. Two males and one female were at their individual post around the fire. Each had a special task and title. The young woman with a glow in her eye, which wasn’t from the fire, was the Mambo, a voodoo priestess. The flames reflected a strange orange tint off of her dark skin. The white cloth dress she wore hung loosely off her body. Around her hair was a white head wrap. The two men were Bokurs. Spell casters. Both their hands were covered in clay dust, and their white pants and clothing were soiled with powder and red paint.

The Mambo came forward, closer to the flames to reveal the voodoo doll she held in her hands.

Mambo:Se pou tire revanj la nan pike kè m 'ou renmen yon flèch anpwazonnen. Tankou yon bosi ka w ap viv. Jouk tan mwen konsa vle. Li te tankou yon mache toupatou pou nou moute desann, tankou yon tranble kou fèy bwa, aletman pwason. Mouri oswa soud, bèbè oubyen domaje, yo ka Pouvwa yo ki pi wo sibvansyon mwen chak reklamasyon pasyone.

Bokurs: May the vengeance in my heart sting you like a poisoned dart. Like a cripple may you live, until I so wish. And like a vagabond may you wander, like a trembling, gasping fish. Dead or deaf, mute or maim, may the higher powers grant my every passionate claim.

The Bokur to the right reached down to pick up a black candle. He held it above the fire until the wick caught the flame. The Mambo held the doll with one hand out in front of her, high above the fire, while the Bokur lit it up. The material started to burn away in tar like droplets that sizzled as they fell into the fire. The Mambo then released the burning doll and let it fall into the pit. Grey smoke diffused into the already dense air.

Mambo:Lwanj pou, bèt ou te fè nan boza. Ou pa menm moso twal, men chè ak san. M'a ou "Angelina Love". Ou se li, ant mond yo, nan tout mond la, se konsa se pou li.

Pa lè ak tè a, dlo ak dife, konsa dwe ou mare, jan mwen vle.

Bokurs: Blessed be, thou creature made of art. Thou art not cloth but flesh and blood. I name thee Angelina Love; thou art she, between the worlds, in all the worlds, So be it.

By air and earth, water and fire, so be you bound, as I desire.

The mambo doused the fire with castor oil turning the flame slightly yellow. The bokur on the left threw a powder that turned the flame a harsh red, and the bokur on the right let seeds dribble from his palm into the pit, returning the fire to its original color.

The music picked up once more in the style of the start of the ritual. The Mambo resumed her chanting, and after the first verse was joined in by the Bokurs.

Madichon Bondye pou yo menm ki te jwe ak dife.
Cursed be the ones who play with fire.

EBWF Access, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, good evening and welcome. Matt Striker here. I am at the Ernest N. Morial Convention center in New Orleans, Louisiana, live at EBWF Access for Wrestlemania XIII! My guest at the moment is none other than the 2014 EBWF Women’s Rumble Winner, and Number One Contender for the Women’s Championship, Michelle McCool. She will be competing in a Title Match against Angelina Love on the grandest stage of them all. Michelle, since you’ve signed with the company you’ve already achieved one of the harder to acquire accolades, winning the Women’s Royal Rumble, which guaranteed you this spot on the Wrestlemania card. Tell us a little bit about your time here since joining the roster.

Michelle: Thank you, Matt. I signed my contract in December, a little shy of three months ago. And since I’ve signed that contract, I’ve won every single match I’ve been in, including the Women’s Rumble, like you mentioned. It only proves I deserve to be where I’m at right now. This isn’t “Warzone”, as a very clueless Ron Killings puts it. This is… Wrestlemania. You either put up or shut up. I’ve been doing nothing but my best since I’ve been here, and I don’t plan on stopping. Sunday, I will be 11 for 11, and I won’t be leaving empty-handed. When I leave the Mercedes Bendz Superdome, I will have the EBWF Women’s Championship. It’s nothing personal, really. If I were facing Velvet Sky, or Natalya, or Trish Stratus, the situation would be the same. It doesn’t matter who you are, because the truth is I’m Flawless, and nothing can change that.

Her voice was relatively calm as she spoke. If anything, it was a little matter of fact, but nothing too dramatic.

Striker: An all too familiar air of confidence from the number one contender. Your opponent Angelina Love in the past few weeks has had a lot to say about you, as well as seeming to get in a few punches of her own, figuratively and literally speaking. What is your response?

Michelle: Let’s be real here, Matt. The women’s champion is feeling threatened. That’s all there is to it. It’s crazy how far a little insecurity can go. I didn’t think these heinous actions against me would be coming from Angelina, though. Seems more like something her partner Ms… Velvet would do. Either Angelina is losing her cool or Velvet is rubbing off on her, because we all know for a fact just how well she handles a little heat from the competition. Funny how in the beginning all Angelina could talk about was how I felt threatened by her, yet she would be the one to come wriggle in like the little worm she is wherever she saw fit and attack me. First example, in my match with Velvet, which I obviously was gonna win anyway. Then the tag team match-- Actually, I take that back, I don’t even think she managed to get in the ring with me because she couldn’t handle garden-bed head MsChif. I mean, if you can’t take care of her then how does she expect to beat me? And of course we have the most recent example, where she very rudely rushed me, the special referee, when I was just doing my job, in her match with Torrie Wilson. I wasn’t even really doing anything offensive and she still wants to have some excuse to come after me! I’d be excited to fight Michelle McCool too Ang, but you could at least control yourself.

Matt held the microphone in her direction waiting for her to finish, but she stopped abruptly. There was a pause. Dead air. With a shrug, in the same, stoic tone she had when she began the interview, finally relieved the silence.

Michelle: I’m surprised that bitch isn’t dead yet.

Striker: Excuse me?

Michelle: Pardon the language. That’s not like me. I just have very strong feelings going into this match. But like I said, I’m surprised she’s not dead yet.

Striker: Why do you say that?

It appeared Michelle was coming into her character, because she chuckled and shook her head before letting her eyes close momentarily. She held her head up, ran a hand through her flowing hair before flipping it back, then returned her focus back to Matt, who was leaning forward slightly in anticipation. The previous moments where she seemed to be going through dramatic contrasts in mood settled into a look of repulsion.

Michelle: The immediate assumption would be venereal disease, but no… It’s because I put a hex on that dirty tramp! Do you not keep up with me? You should, considering I’m the next big thing in the diva’s division. The host should always be prepared. I really tried to keep my cool for you this time, but since you’re completely clueless, I’ll fill you in. I went to this trashy voodoo shop in the French Quarter. Let me just say there’s nothing “Nouveau” about it-- it’s still stuck in the 1700s. Anyways, I went to that shop and had the owners perform a ritual that would ruin Angelina and make sure she comes out empty-handed. The video went viral. That was strictly for fun though; I don’t need witchcraft to win. This is no make believe, this is my time, and it’s a reality that walking sack of silicon will come to meet very, very soon. It'll be like taking candy from a baby. Except she's more like a moody, rebellious 13 year old girl trying to prove she's something she's not: a bad ass. No no no, you’re DOING bad, Angelina. I think she huffs the hair dye she uses, that stare... It's dead. Like a zombie. That's even worse than being--

Striker: Sorry for interrupting Michelle, but you’re telling me you went to a voodoo shop and actually performed a ritual to curse the women’s champion? That seems a little extreme.

Michelle waved off his comment, looking indifferent.

Michelle: Call it what you want, Matty. Oh that reminds me, if you happen to see Angelina, can you give something to her? You can thank that creep Michael Cole, he got a strand of her hair from her brush last week while she was doing god knows what during Warfare. I needed that for this to work. He really is desperate; all I did was promise him my next pay-per-view interview. Which obviously I’m not giving up to him. Who does he think I am?

After she finished talking to herself, she scoffed then stepped out of camera shot briefly, and returned with something in her hand. She handed it to Matt.

Michelle: This is a little good luck charm for her. Make sure you let her know I sent it!

Then she left before Matt could say any more. He held up what was handed to him for the camera to capture. It was a voodoo doll. The body was white and had a few crude drawings of flowers along the arms. Bright yellow yarn stuck out of its head, and pink thread stitched the mouth. There were multiple pins stuck in the torso and face. Most were black, which symbolized pain and misery, and were holding a few strands of bleach blonde hair in place. It was obviously supposed to be a representation of Angelina Love, but it looked like a sad excuse for a child's toy.

Striker: This is uh... Interesting. A gift from the number one contender to the women’s champion. There ya have it, a few words from Michelle McCool. I’m Matt Striker, stay tuned for our next Wrestlemania moment!

The camera zoomed in to show the voodoo doll before fading out.

Dinner With the Divas

After the customary announcements and talk, Michelle was up and found herself socializing with some of the people in attendance. Many of them seemed to be high end entreprenuers and business people, not something had gotten used to since returning to her career. Once the conversation ended between her and a man, she started to drift off in the direction where less people congregated. It was there she saw a familiar face.

Michelle McCool: Torrie! It’s nice to see you.

Torrie Wilson's face lit up when she saw Michelle. With a smile on her face, Torrie extended her arms out to embrace Michelle in a hug. The two shared the gesture before pulling apart to speak to each other.

Torrie Wilson: You too! How's your night going? You look great by the way!

Michelle McCool: Thank you! You look great too, as always. It’s been amazing so far. I didn’t think I’d ever get to be a part of something like this. How have you been?

Torrie Wilson: I've been really good, thanks. You better get used to it with the way you've been doing. I can't wait for your match on Sunday. I know you'll be doing us proud.

Michelle hadn’t expected that. Especially from someone like Torrie, who’d been women’s champion herself. It was good to know someone backstage was excited to see her match against Angelina. She hadn’t had much time to get close with anyone, but somehow, despite that, she found herself being complimented by one of the most esteemed EBWF divas. Michelle nodded and smiled.

Michelle McCool: That means a lot Torrie, thank you. Especially coming from you. There hasn’t been much time to socialize with any of the others. All of this is… A lot. But I’m enjoying it. I’m really happy I came back to the ring.

Torrie Wilson: I'm glad you did too. It's always nice to have more girls come in, especially when they really know what they're doing, y'know? You definitely haven't skipped a beat. I'm sure everyone's dying to get to know you better.

Michelle McCool: I’d like to hope I haven’t skipped a beat! So far I’ve been getting a lot of support, which I can’t deny, that’s always good. I’ve been involved in a few interviews since I got into the city, so hopefully people will get a little more than just me in the ring. I’m guessing Wrestlemania Week has been incredibly busy for you too?

Torrie Wilson: As busy as always. But I love it, it's what makes this week the best week of the year. I think I'd be offended if I had nothing to do, honestly.

Torrie let out a chuckle. Her situation was the same as any EBWF Superstar. But she'd be lying if she said she didn't love the business of the week.

Michelle McCool: I think you’re right.

Michelle couldn’t help but chuckle at Torrie’s remark.

Michelle McCool: It was really nice to getting to talk to you, Torrie. Brightening things up as always. I think it’s a blonde thing. But I think someone’s looking for me.

She waved shyly in the direction of Daniel Rodimer, her date for the night, once he’d finally caught her attention.

Torrie Wilson: Ooh la la! I think he needs to be reminded why it's the blondes who have more fun. So you better not keep him waiting! We'll have to get together soon, okay?

Michelle McCool: Of course! We’ll need to go and have some fun of our own soon! But I better get going, you know how things are.

Michelle laughed and smiled before she gave Torrie a hug in return from before, only this time in farewell. Though the encounter was short, it was sweet and only made her look more forward to the next couple of days leading up to Sunday night.

Michelle McCool: See you!

Torrie Wilson: Bye girl, have fun! And don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Torrie waved to Michelle, allowing her to get back to Rodimer for the evening. Arm in arm the pair returned to perusing the crowd. Torrie also went back to her date as well, and the night went on.
Wrestlemania XIII, March 30th 2014

The crowd was still buzzing after the previous match, cheering loudly and up on their feet. It seemed like the amount of energy within the building couldn’t have been any greater. Once the commentators announced the return from commercial break, the cameraman signaled a countdown, and at the final finger the titantron lit up to show Michelle McCool strolling backstage.

She naturally received negative response from the crowd. Any cheers filling up the arena quickly turned to boos as she began to speak.

Michelle: You all are soooo classy!

She wore her trademark smirk as the camera followed in front of her, capturing her naturally arrogant attitude. The amount of sarcasm behind her statement was strong, and only drew more heat.

Michelle: I’m not going to kiss up. What have any of you done for me? Where’s the respect I deserve?

As she asked the questions she still smiled, not at all fazed by the hate.

Michelle: I shouldn’t expect much from ya’ll anyway. Or anyone for that matter. Everything I’ve accomplished so far is because I have achieved it. So I’ll keep doing what I’ve been doing and worry about myself. I’ve got it ALL covered. Especially tonight.

The boos failed to cease, but she kept going.

Michelle: But enough talking myself up, let’s break somebody down. My opponent tonight. Everyones beloved Women’s Champion, Angelina Love…

She paused, and stopped walking, a thoughtful look on her face.

Michelle: Angelina, you and I have a lot more in common than one would think. We both have that desire to be the best, and when we reach our peak we push to be even better. The difference lies in the fact that you’ve stopped climbing. You’ve reached the top of the mountain. You’ve got the women’s championshop and a tag title to go with it. Congratulations. You’ve finally settled with what you have. But contentment can be your worst enemy in this business. The moment you’re satisfied with yourself is the moment things start slipping away. I bet you didn’t think someone so “off the radar”, to put it in your own words, would be the one to give you the wakeup call that until recently you’ve started dreading. You sit on your ass all the way up to Wrestlemania? You better get up and face the facts. Kiss that belt goodbye and do whatever you want with it because within the next hour, it’s MINE. It’s a good thing you’ve got that tag belt though, gotta have something to hold those jeans up so guys don’t keep getting into them.

If the noise from the crowd hadn’t reached its peak, it did then. The scene had changed momentarily to capture the crowd. Fans were putting thumbs down, booing, and holding up signs for the women’s champion. A few spectators even had signs dissing McCool. The scene then returned backstage to the diva.

Michelle: There are SO many things wrong with you! I don’t even wanna start on your ridiculous biker chick get up. You make me wanna pluck my eyeballs out and shove them where the sun doesn’t shine. Then you still have that tag-along Ms. Piggy riding your coat tails. Why haven’t you dumped her yet?? Yeah, a true champion we have for the divas.

There was no trace of amusement on her face as she went on. Before she started again, she looked into the camera for her final statements.

Michelle: Give your heart to whoever you worship Angelina, because your ass is mine. All those little cheap shots you’ve got in the few times we’ve actually met? I will be gladly returning tenfold. You are not the least bit sneaky, you are not the least bit clever, and you are definitely not a threat to me. It’s time to take what’s mine. There’s no denying it, I am the queen, and it’s YOUR turn to bow down. Shouldn’t be too hard considering you've never found it difficult to get on your knees, but I bet it’ll get some getting used to. May as well start now. Tonight is the night where everything comes to an end for Angelina Love, but starts for Michelle McCool. See you soon, girly!

Her image on the titantron faded away until it was replaced by the EBWF Wrestlemania XIII logo. The show then cut to a commercial break.

===~*~===

----------

OOC: I went a little out of my normal style especially with the voodoo stuff. (Btw, no disrespect to Voodoo, I did a lot of research and it’s extremely interesting). I hope ya'll enjoyed it. I have to give a big thank you to Dave-- we wrote that podcast some time before he left, and another big thanks to Nick S! Also, to Brian for letting Mr. Rodimer make an appearance at DWTD. And as always, Jayme, good luck. I know things will be thebomb.com :) Any feedback will definitely be appreciated, I feel like this is one of my better rp's, particularly in the interview segments, probably because the good writing going here is rubbing off ;P. Thanks again!
History

*Sasha Banks: Member of the Mean Girls, 2016/2017 QOTR, 2016 Alliance of the Year, 2015 Female WOTY, 2x Women's Champion, 2x Women's Tag Champion

Michelle McCool: 2014 Newcomer of the Year, 2014 Women's Royal Rumble Winner, 1x Women's Champion

*Enzo Amore: Member of GTA, 1x IC Champion, 1x Breakout Champion

Seth Rollins: 1x Tag Champion

Blue Pants: N/A
Ashlee
Site Admin

Re: Working Magic

Post by Ashlee »

I want you to know that this was one of the hardest match decisions on the card, and I totally agree that this is really special. Thanks for always giving your best. I look forward to reading a lot more Michelle in the future!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

Kamden, I know I already told you how much I loved this whole thing. The Voodoo stuff was a very unique and interesting idea. To be honest, I thought you had the win in the bag with this one. I'm being completely honest.

I have a lot of fun casually building this story with you and I'm so excited for our future plans. Thank you for giving me inspiration to write more and your patience for my lack of time. Not to mention being an awesome friend to chat with. I'm so happy you joined the EBWF. You're definitely part of the family and we all enjoy reading your work! =)

Maybe I'll even get to meet you in June when Tony and I go to Slammiversary, especially if you really live that close by.

EBWF Women's Champion (ALx2) (VSx2)(LMx1)(ZSx2)
EBWF Sky High Champion (VSx1)
EBWF Women's Tag Champions (TBPx2) (MGx3)
Babe of the Year (VS-'12,'14,'16,'17)
Female Wrestler of the Year (AL-'13)
Tag Team of the Year (TBP-'15)
Alliance of the Year (MG-'16)(LM&2Pawz-'18)
Kamden

Post by Kamden »

Aww, you guys!! :') Since I've joined it's been great. Everyone here is so supportive, and it's definitely helped boost my confidence with my writing, and I know participating and reading everyone's great work has helped with my writing itself. This was a lot of fun, thank you!
History

*Sasha Banks: Member of the Mean Girls, 2016/2017 QOTR, 2016 Alliance of the Year, 2015 Female WOTY, 2x Women's Champion, 2x Women's Tag Champion

Michelle McCool: 2014 Newcomer of the Year, 2014 Women's Royal Rumble Winner, 1x Women's Champion

*Enzo Amore: Member of GTA, 1x IC Champion, 1x Breakout Champion

Seth Rollins: 1x Tag Champion

Blue Pants: N/A