Have You Heard About John Cena? (Storyline)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ashlee
Site Admin

Have You Heard About John Cena? (Storyline)

Post by Ashlee »

They Say He's Lost His Mind.

A Little Ditty starring CM Punk, Jessica Rushing, John Cena, and a super pissed off Wes Ikeda.

This one is dedicated to Will. Who made me love this storyline again when he nominated it for the Slammy awards. Thanks Will. And thanks to Miles and D.J for being so gosh darn fantastic!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote
Chloe

Re: Have You Heard About John Cena? (Storyline)

Post by Chloe »

Dayum.
Ben M

Post by Ben M »

Interesting. Great character development all round.
Will

Post by Will »

This was fantastic! Ashlee! What a roleplay. You have brought all of your characters to life so well. I kept scrolling down for more, but it was all gone. I need to know what happens next! The climax of the story was like whoa. What were his true intentions?

Miles, dude you always write a great promo with CM Punk and I feel like you really outdo yourself with these off camera RPs. I enjoy reading your stuff and can't wait to read more.

DJ, as usual, bad ass. You've took the Cena character to a whole different place. The three of you did a damn good job on this.
Nick

Post by Nick »

cgresjgioekmsdlork. Me gusta!
2x Women's Champion, 2x Sky High Champion, 2012 Women's Royal Rumble Winner, 2010 Queen of the Ring (Torrie Wilson)
1x Women's Champion (Stacy Keibler)
3x Women's Tag Team Champion, 2015 Babe of the Year, 2016 Alliance of the Year (Eva Marie)
1x Women's Champion (Mandy Rose)