Warfare Results 10/06/2014

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 10/06/2014

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Pyro went off around the arena to kick off EBWF Warfare!

Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to EBWF Warfare! I am Jim Ross alongside Jerry “The King” Lawler and we are coming to you live from Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

Jerry Lawler: At Destiny CM Punk vacated the Path to Glory Championship to take on John Cena for the EBWF World Championship. He was unsuccessful in taking that title and now the Path to Glory Championship is up for grabs. Our first match in that tournament starts now!

“Unsettling Differences” blasted through the arena and Austin Aries entered through the curtain.

Jim Ross: Here comes the so called “Greatest Man that Ever Lived” Austin Aries!

Jerry Lawler: And here is a debut that I’ve really been looking forward to! It’s time to party, JR!

“Break Away” hit the PA and the crowd was on their feet as Adam Rose entered the arena and came down the ramp accompanied by The Rosebuds!

Jerry Lawler: It’s Party Time! All the Time, JR!

The Rosebuds gathered around the ring as Adam Rose entered under the bottom rope. Before Rose could even take his vest off, Aries attacked him and put him into the scissored arm bar before letting go. The ref broke it up but Aries still found a way to get a couple more kicks in. Finally, the ref started the match and Aries again tried for the scissored arm bar, but Rose countered and slipped out. On the outside, Rose manhandled Aries, throwing him into the steel steps before breaking the count and heading back out to level Aries with some knife-edge chops. Rose grabbed a chair but the ref grabbed it and as this is happening, Aries used the opportunity to hit Rose in the stomach. The two battled away on the outside but Aries gained a big upper hand when he slammed Rose into the ring post twice.

Jim Ross: Austin Aries and Adam Rose putting on a clinic already here in the opening bout tonight!

Back in the ring, Aries worked away on the back area of Rose including nailing him with a backbreaker and back body drop. Aries punched away on a limp Rose before setting him up for yet more back breakers. Rose ended up breaking the hold with several punches and some shots to the gut. Rose followed it up with some chops but Aries overpowered him and put him into a torture rack as Rose began to fade. Rose broke the hold with some shots but ran into a violent clothesline. Aries then hit a modified military press slam on Rose and set up for the brain buster. As Aries attempted, Rose hit an inverted atomic drop followed by some clotheslines before coming around for the Party Foul!

Jerry Lawler: Aries has committed a serious party foul, JR!

Jim Ross: Oh brother.

Rose went for the pin. The crowd cheered as he was given the 1..2..3!

MATCH TWO

Jim Ross: That was an incredible opening bout!

Jerry Lawler: Adam Rose sure is an interesting man. I look forward to seeing where he goes here in EBWF.

Ryback came to the ring and the crowd gave him a lukewarm response. “Hunt You Down” came over the PA and Bray Wyatt joined Ryback in the ring. The bell sounded. Ryback and Wyatt circled each other. Ryback hit a kick to the gut and a dropkick. Ryback punched Wyatt down for a bit. Wyatt fought back with a side kick. He whipped Ryback and Ryback with a kick to the head. He went for a clothesline, but Wyatt got a back body drop. Ryback got on the apron and Wyatt caught him with an inzigiri kick to the back of the head. Ryback fell to the outside and was out cold.

Wyatt helped Ryback back into the ring. Ryback was struggling and Ryback had Wyatt down. He waited for Wyatt to get up before hitting a picture perfect dropkick for a two count. Wyatt crawled to the bottom rope and Ryback choked him out with it. Ryback covered and got a two count. Ryback locked on a chin lock submission.

Wyatt fought out and ran the ropes only for Ryback to catch him with a knee to the gut followed by a legdrop bulldog for the count of two. Ryback climbed the turnbuckle.

Jim Ross: The big man is leaving his feet!

Wyatt got up and knocked Ryback down, crotching him on the turnbuckle. Wyatt climbed up, grabbed Ryback from behind and hit a reverse superplex! Both men got up at the same time and traded punches. Wyatt gained momentum with running clotheslines and a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Wyatt waited for Ryback to get to his knees before hitting a big kick to the head for a two count. Wyatt went for the cross arm breaker. Ryback countered with a swinging neckbreaker for a close two count. Ryback whipped Wyatt. Wyatt countered. Ryback went for a kick, and Wyatt turned to avoid it but walked right into a shellshock!

Jim Ross: Ryback! Ryback might have just gotten one over on Wyatt. Could it be?

1…2…3!

Jerry Lawler: And now we have two men moving on in the Path to Glory Tournament!

Jim Ross: Ryback will take on Adam Rose!

SEGMENT

A video package highlighting the history of EBWF Fanniversary had just aired when the backstage area was seen. Along one white washed cinder block wall seven large picture frames were displayed. Six of them were occupied, one frame was currently empty. This was a wall displaying all the current EBWF Champions; and beneath one of those frames stood two individuals. The Milwaukee crowd gave a loud pop as Brie and Nikki Bella were seen standing beneath the picture of Michelle McCool, each wearing matching alluring cocktail dresses though Brie’s was black and Nikki’s was red. Brie especially seemed interested in this particular picture, her hands on her hips as she studied it then glanced over her shoulder at her sister.

Brie Bella: I almost had her at Summerslam. I was SO close.

Nikki’s hand moved to Brie’s shoulder and she nodded.

Nikki Bella: I know.

Brie’s voice suddenly grew a little stronger and a twinkle entered her eyes.

Brie Bella: And now she thinks the only person she has to worry about now, is Torrie Wilson.

The twins exchanged a look and both slowly began to smirk until they were both grinning Cheshire cat smiles.

Nikki Bella: Dumb blonde posterchild?

Brie Bella: Yep.

The two shared a chuckle and walked away and, for a moment the camera followed them. Then a loud dramatic sigh could be heard and the cameraman spun around. There was a huge pop as Dolph Ziggler was seen now standing in front of the photos, his arms crossed over his chest. He was shaking his head with a mournfully accepting expression and beside him stood his girlfriend, AJ Lee. She wove her arm through his and looked from him, to the wall, and back again.

AJ Lee: What ya doin’, Dolphie?

He gave an ever-so-slight, one-eyed cringe that seemed to go unnoticed by his present company and continued to stare at the wall.

Dolph Ziggler: This lineup. There’s something... missing. Oh, wait, yeah, I know. ME!

He gave a frustrated scowl and a shake of his head.

Dolph Ziggler: It’s true! I mean, this wall would look SO much better if I were on it!

AJ Lee: Me too.

Dolph Ziggler: ... if WE were on it!

AJ Lee: You will be. One day.

Dolph Ziggler: Yeah, I know, but in the meantime, my kingdom for a Sharpie! Give me two minutes, one Sharpie, and a good distraction; and I’ll have this wall looking AMAZING.

AJ Lee: I’ll find the sharpie!

He grinned.

Dolph Ziggler: I’ll find the distraction!

And with that the two split up, each on a mission, as the scene faded to black.

MATCH THREE

Jim Ross: Now we can take a break from the Path to Glory Tournament to get into some Divas action!

“Fastest Girl Alive” brought out Sasha Banks, and the crowd gave a mixed reaction to the diva.

Jerry Lawler: JR, do you follow Sasha on Twitter? She’s uh, interesting to say the least.

Jim Ross: I do. Sometimes I wish I didn’t.

“Angel on my Shoulder” got the crowd going wild for Velvet Sky!

Jerry Lawler: This is my favorite Diva, JR! I love me some Velvet!

Jim Ross: Well, she takes on Sasha Banks here, King. Let’s see if she can be victorious.

Velvet slapped Sasha to start things off and the crowd loved it! Velvet then hit a drop toe Hold and hit a few kicks to the midsection while Sasha was down. Velvet choked her in the corner and hit a few more kicks to the abdomen. Sasha then sent Velvet to the opposite corner. Sasha got a takeover as Velvet rebounded, and Sasha threw a few punches. Sasha drove Velvet’s face into the mat repeatedly, and capped it off with a kick to the face. Sasha had Velvet lying across the ropes and she drove the knee into her chest. Velvet fought back now with punches to the gut of Sasha, but Sasha responded with a Russian leg sweep. Sasha now with a unique pin where she laod face to face on top of Velvet. Velvet was significantly creeped out as she kicked out of the pin at two! Sasha got a suplex and a two count. Sasha was now hanging on the back of Velvet with a Sleeper slapped on. Velvet dropped to her back but Sasha still has the Sleeper applied. Sasha moved to the top rope and went for a flying cross body but nobody home. Velvet climbed the ropes but Sasha caught her and took her down to the mat.

Jim Ross: The athleticism these women are exhibiting is incredible!

Velvet whipped Sasha coast to coast and a clothesline. Velvet hit a backslap and floored Sasha. Two count for Velvet. Velvet hit a multitude of kicks and a beautiful roundhouse back-kick to the jaw of Sasha. Velvet still only came up with a two count. Velvet hit a fisherman’s suplex and again Sasha kicked out.

Jerry Lawler: Velvet can’t believe the resiliency of Sasha!

Velvet called for the Spinning DDT but Sasha shoved her into the corner. Velvet now grasped Sasha for a hurricanrana but Sasha pancaked her over herself to the mat. Sasha climbed the ropes for a moonsault and connected! The crowd had come alive! 1…2…KICK OUT!!! Sasha was irate! She pummeled Velvet and then tried an Impaler DDT but Velvet hung onto the top rope to block. Velvet got a face-to-face pin attempt and only two. Sasha tried a rollup, again with a two count. Velvet shook Sasha off and hit the In Yo Face! The crowd was electric as Velvet went for the pin on Sasha. 1…2…3!

Jim Ross: What a win for Velvet Sky!

Jerry Lawler: Never a dull moment in EBWF Diva’s Action!

MATCH FOUR

When EBWF returned from commercial the Daniel Brian and Tyler Breeze were already in the ring.

Jim Ross: The Path to Glory Title Tournament continues right now!

The bell rang. Breeze put Bryan in a waist submission. Bryan got out of it and kicked Breeze numerous times in the leg. Bryan ran the ropes. Breeze went for a back body drop, but Bryan countered with a sunset flip for two. Bryan went for a surfboard submission, but Breeze powered out of it. Breeze ran at Bryan and Bryan got the drop toe hold. He covered and gets a two count. Bryan grabbed the arm and snapped it against his shoulder. Bryan ran off the ropes and Breeze clotheslined him out of the ring. Breeze exited the ring, grabbed Bryan and went for a ram into the turnbuckle, but Bryan slipped out and dropkicked Breeze down. Bryan got on the apron and went for a running knee to the face, but Breeze avoided it and tackled Bryan into the barricade.

Jerry Lawler: What a high energy match so far!

Breeze tossed Bryan into the ring and got a one count. Breeze stomped on Bryan's chest a couple times. He picked him up and drove knees into Bryan at the corner. Breeze threw Bryan across the ring, ran forward and delivered a running knee to the gut. Breeze applied a double chicken wing submission. Bryan got to his feet and ran the ropes only for Breeze to drive a knee into the injured ribs of Bryan. Breeze ran to the turnbuckle and hit a Breeze bomb on Bryan for two. Breeze waited for Bryan to get up. He ran and Bryan countered with a kick to the face. Bryan punched Breeze back. Breeze whipped Bryan into the corner. Bryan back flipped off the corner, ran the ropes and clotheslined Breeze down.

Breeze got up and ran at Bryan. Bryan lowered the ropes and Breeze fell out of the ring. Bryan ran the ropes and suicide dove onto Breeze. Bryan tossed Breeze back into the ring. He climbed to the top and landed a missile dropkick. He covered and got a two count. Bryan got up and delivered numerous kicks to Breeze's chest. He went for a roundhouse, but Breeze managed to grab Bryan and slammed him into the mat. Bryan caught Breeze and applied the LaBell Lock submission, but Breeze managed to touch the bottom rope to break it. Bryan saw Breeze in the corner and goes for a running dropkick, but Breeze managed to avoid it and reversed it into a Beauty Shot. Breeze went for the pin! 1…2…3!

Jim Ross: Tyler Breeze moves on in the Path to Glory Title Tournament!

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from a commercial break “My Time Is Now” began to blare from the speakers and World Champion, John Cena, slowly jogged out from the back with a huge grin on his face.

Jim Ross: At Destiny we saw a hellacious Last Man Standing match between that man, John Cena, and CM Punk but at the end of the night John Cena successfully defended his World Championship.

Jerry Lawler: And while he looks like he’s in good spirits, I would bet money John’s still feeling the effects of that match! Punk too!

Cena winked into the camera with a devilish grin then gave his usual salute before slowly walking down the ramp, slapping hands as he went. He climbed into the ring and unsnapped the World Championship from around his waist, held it high to another loud pop, and then approached Christy Hemme. The two shared a few seconds of short conversation and some smiles and then he was holding a microphone and moving back to the center of the ring as his music subsided.

John Cena: So, in case you can’t tell, I defeated CM Punk at Destiny. Still about fourteen pounds chunkier...

He patted his flat stomach, purposely slouching and hunching his shoulders in an attempt to make his abdomen appear rounder. He chuckled at the cheers, catcalls, whistles, and applause that greeted him.

John Cena: Thankfully my Sensual Ninja, wife, loves me for who I am. Extra pounds and all. Which is really good considering I don’t plan on “dieting” anytime soon. Thinkin’ these extra L-B’s look good on me. But, I’m not out here to strut my stuff on the ramp. I’ll leave that to those that look far, far better than me. Like the Women’s Locker room. Or Christy Hemme over here.

He nodded Christy’s way and the pretty, petite woman laughed and noticeably blushed with a shake of her head. She laughed and had to turn away when he performed a humorous, over the top “smolder” before getting down to business.

John Cena: Sorry, it’s so easy to get distracted out here. Cool signs, awesome fans, gorgeous women... my job is so difficult sometimes. But I’m out here because currently we’ve got us a little Path to Glory tournament going on. So, I’m out here to address all of you participating in that little PTG shindig. You can heed my warnings or not, listen or tell me to talk a walk, I don’t care. But there’s a reason I’m the one wearing this World Championship so maybe, just maybe, I might actually know what I’m talkin’ about here. To whomever wins this tournament, all I can tell you is: one, congratulations, and two? Learn from CM Punk’s mistake. If you are the lucky man to win that tournament, like I once did, just make sure that cashing in, especially if you try to do it while I still hold this strap, is something you REALLY want to do. Because four men have held that Path to Glory title since it was announced it could be your golden ticket to World Championship gold, and only ONCE has it been cashed in successfully and you’re looking at the outcome of that decision. AJ Styles and CM Punk both gave up the gold for nothing, and Dibiase just plain had it taken from him without even getting his shot. So if you’re going to be a champion in this company, ANY champion, here’s what my message is to you: make. it. count. Last Man Standing, Three Stages of Hell, former world champions, record holders, tournament winners, Wrestlers of the Year... I’ve faced all of the above, and I’ve emerged still holding this belt. And now we’re getting ready to go into perhaps my FAVORITE time of the year, Fanniversary!

John shouted excitedly into the microphone and the fans gave another big pop.

John Cena: And I can’t wait! It’s like I’m gettin’ a Red Rider BB gun under my Christmas tree! I love it like a Chik-Fil-A cow loves Thanksgiving! I love Fanniversary like... like.. Randy Orton loves punting skulls!

He jumped up and down, looking a little like a kid - or his “Sensual Ninja” wife - in a candy store, and then grew a tad bit more serious even though his smile remained firmly in place.

John Cena: So, good luck to the men in this tournament, and to whoever my next challenger is, whether it be one of the men in this tournament or not, be sure you’re ready. Because CM Punk? He wasn’t.

He smirked and his music hit once more. John took his time leaving the room, playing to the fans and joking with Christy a little more before climbing out of the ring and meeting with the fans surrounding the ring as the scene faded to another commercial break.

MATCH FIVE

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk lost the EBWF World Championship match against John Cena, and now the vacated Path to Glory Championship is being decided in a tournament.

Jim Ross: We’re heading to Fanniversary! It’s the best part of Fall, King!

Justin Gabriel hit the ring to a wild crowd! He did his usual ring entrance and was soon joined by Bad News Barrett. Christy Hemme did formal ring announcements and the bell sounded. They grappled. Barrett got a side headlock. Gabriel shoved Barrett into the ropes and hit a shoulder tackle. Barrett paused for a moment before delivering a kick to Gabriel. Barrett twisted the arm and shoved Gabriel into the corner. Gabriel whipped him across the ring . Barrett got a counter kick to the head. Barrett climbed the turnbuckle, grabbed Gabriel by the head and delivered forearm blows to the head. Gabriel shoved Barrett off the top and he fell to the outside.

Jim Ross: Barrett has to get back in the ring here!

It took Barrett to a 7 count but he did manage to get back into the ring. Gabriel put Barrett in a headlock. Barrett punched Gabriel off and ran the ropes. He delivered a kick to the head, ducked a clothesline and Gabriel got a big boot for a two count. Gabriel kicked Barrett in the head and then drove a knee into his throat. He tossed Barrett into the corner and jabbed him in the throat. Barrett fought back and the two traded punches until Gabriel caught Barrett with a DDT for a two count. Gabriel locked in another headlock. Barrett got up and fought him off. Gabriel whipped Barrett into the corner and delivered a splash. He tried it again and Barrett moved out of the way before hitting a clothesline. Barrett climbed on top of Gabriel and delivered a ten count of punches before hitting a dropkick. Barrett systematically stomped on Gabriel's limbs. Gabriel got to his feet and jabbed Barrett in the throat. He ran the ropes and hit a dropkick to the face for a two count. Another headlock. Barrett punched Gabriel off of him, ran the ropes and ducked a clothesline before hitting a powerslam. Gabriel was already to his feet. He shoved Barrett into the ropes and grabbed him with a side slam for two. Gabriel climbed to the top and hit the 450 Splash.

Jim Ross: This could do it!

Gabriel took the pin over Barrett!

Jerry Lawler: Justin Gabriel wins!

MATCH SIX

Jim Ross: It’s time for our main event! Another match in the Path to Glory Championship Tournament, and we’re set to see Sami Zayn versus Damien Sandow!

The Hallelujah Chorus sounded more like a chorus of boos as Damien Sandow made his way to the ring for this main event. Sami Zayn entered the ring to the sounds of World’s Apart, and both men looked ready for this matchup.
After the bell sounded the two men circled each other and Zayn hit Sandow with kicks to the gut. He ducked a clothesline from Sandow and grabbed him with a headlock. Sandow shoved him into the ropes and shoulder bumped him. He ran the ropes and Zayn got two leapfrogs and a dropkicked for two. Sandow got up and punched him back into the turnbuckle. He picked Zayn up and landed some stomach blows. Zayn avoided one and caught Sandow in a five counter of turnbuckle punches before back-flipping and hitting an uppercut for two.

Jim Ross: Look at the agility from Sami Zayn!

Zayn whipped Sandow into the turnbuckle and Sandow got an elbow to the face. Sandow drove the elbow to the back of the neck and kicked him down against the corner. Zayn fought back, but Sandow overpowered him and punched him down some more. Zayn hit a couple kicks to the side, but Sandow snapmared him down and covered for one. Sandow lifted Zayn up and hit a neckbreaker for two. Zayn hit multiple punches to the head. He ran the ropes and Sandow clotheslined him out of the ring.

Jerry Lawler: The referee starts his count here.

At the three count, Zayn got back into the ring. Sandow got a headlock submission on Zayn. He kept Zayn grounded while sucking the air out of his lungs. Zayn fought back though and soon got to his feet to catch Sandow with elbows to the gut. He ran the ropes and Sandow got him with a knee to the gut. He put Zayn against the ropes and pounded on his face before throwing a barrage of knee strikes. He finished it off with a boot to the face that knocked Zayn out of the ring again. Sandow exited the ring, grabbed Zayn and smacked his head against the ring steps. Sandow got another right hand before tossing him back inside. Sandow kicked Zayn to the ribs followed by a cover for two. He added more kicks to the head and side and followed it with a headbutt. He covered and got another two count. Sandow locked on a chin lock submission. Zayn got back up and punched him down to one knee. He ran the ropes. Sandow went for a tilt-a-whirl, but Zayn countered with a roll up for two. Zayn caught him with a dropkick and Sandow rolled out of the ring quickly. Sandow got back in the ring and Zayn tackled him down and landed a few punches. Zayn got two clotheslines and a dropkick. He ran the ropes, and Sandow stepped into Helluva Kick!

Jerry Lawler: That’s going to leave a mark!

Sami Zayn celebrated his victory in the ring.

Jim Ross: Sami Zayn walks away with another victory. What an impressive young man! We’re onward to Fanniversary! The 13th Anniversary of EBWF is on the horizon in just three weeks!

Jerry Lawler: We’ll see you here next week for EBWF Warfare!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote