Warfare Results 10/20/2014

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 10/20/2014

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to EBWF Warfare. I’m Jim Ross!

Jerry Lawler: And I’m The King! We’re one week from EBWF Fanniversary!

Jim Ross: This show is jam packed…

“SAWFT is a Sin” hit the PA.

Jim Ross: And here comes Enzo Amore to kick of Warfare.

Enzo headed to the ring, and the crowd cheered as 99 Problems hit and Lance Storm came to the ring.

Jim Ross: Here’s the EBWF alumni, Lance Storm. Here to take on the newcomer.

Amore and Storm started with some basic wrestling moves and counters. Storm took it to Amore with a few quick shoulder blocks. Amore retreated to the outside. There was more fast paced action with Storm gaining the advantage. Amore took control of the match after kneeing Storm in the stomach. Amore hooked Storm in an abdominal stretch. Storm countered to a front suplex.

The crowd was impressed with Storm.

Jim Ross: Lance Storm hasn’t missed a beat here.

Storm tried to hit a second, but Amore countered with a German Suplex. Storm knocked Amore out of the ring and missed a cross body from the top rope. Amore brought Storm back into the ring and grounded him with a submission move. Amore executed two overhead belly-to-belly suplexes and put Storm in a bear hug. Amore got a two count after another overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Storm countered Amore's attempt at a top rope belly-to-belly and tried a frog splash. Amore moved and attacked Storm in the corner. Storm went for his triple front suplex, but Amore countered the third suplex into a DDT. Storm kicked out and attempted another Frog Splash, but Amore caught him on the top rope and delivered a belly-to-belly suplex.

Jerry Lawler: A big move from Enzo Amore!

Amore went for the Bada Boom!, but Storm countered one more time. Amore hit a german suplex and signaled for the Bada Boom! one more time, but Storm countered into a tornado DDT. Storm locked on the Canadian Maple Leaf. That sent Amore tapping!

Jim Ross: That’s it! Lance Storm is victorious in this matchup.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "The Letter Black" by Up From The Ashes hit and the crowd cheered as Paige made her way to the ring. After Paige had entered the ring, "Gun" by CHVRCHES hit and the crowd continued to cheer as Alexa Bliss headed to the ring.

Jim Ross: Well King, it seems both of these two ladies are popular with this Brooklyn crowd tonight!

Jerry Lawler: Can you blame them, JR? They're beautiful!

As Alexa entered the ring, Paige glared at her, but Alexa responded with a warm smile. The referee called for the bell and the two divas locked up. Paige took Alexa down with a snapmare, then stomped on her several times. She pulled Alexa to her feet and hit a series of punches, then went to whip Alexa into the ropes. Alexa reversed the Irish whip, sending Paige into the ropes, then hit a dropkick. Both divas got to their feet and Alexa hit a tilt-a-whirl headscissors take down, which she followed up by running against the ropes and hitting a standing senton splash. Alexa made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Alexa pulled Paige to her feet and hit her with some right hands, then whipped her into the corner. Alexa ran at Paige, attempting a corner clothesline, but Paige blocked it by getting her knees up. As Alexa staggered backwards, Paige ran at her and hit a clothesline. Alexa got to her feet and Paige set her up for a fisherman suplex, but Alexa blocked it and countered with a neckbreaker. Alexa hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall for Alexa Bliss! What a great start by the sparkling superstar!

Both divas got to their feet and Alexa applied a headlock, but Paige broke free and pushed Alexa into the ropes, then hit a short-arm clothesline. Alexa got to her feet and Paige hit another short-arm clothesline, then as Alexa got to her feet once more, Paige hit a fisherman suplex. Paige hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! As Alexa got to her feet, Paige went for the Paige-Turner, but Alexa blocked it and countered with a bulldog. Paige got back to her feet and Alexa hit a snap suplex, then climbed to the top rope and hit a 450 Splash! Alexa made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! Alexa wins!

The referee called for the bell and raised Alexa's arm in victory. Ms Bliss was clearly ecstatic as she celebrated her win.

MATCH THREE

Jim Ross: Up next, more divas action in a six-diva tag team match! Summer Rae and Sasha Banks team with Women's Champion Michelle McCool to take on the Bella Twins and the number one contender for the Women's Title, Torrie Wilson!

Jerry Lawler: This should be an exciting match up, JR!

"You Can Look" hit and the crowd cheered as Brie and Nikki Bella headed to the ring. Torrie Wilson came out next, and the crowd continued to cheer as the veteran diva made her way down the ramp. After Torrie had entered the ring, Sasha and Summer stepped out onto the stage, and the cheers quickly turned to boos. Finally, "Not Enough For Me" hit and the crowd gave a more mixed reaction as Michelle McCool made her way to the ring. There appeared to be some tension between Michelle and her partners as the Women's Champion entered the ring.

Jim Ross: Well King, it looks like Michelle and the "Mean Girls" aren't exactly on the same page tonight... that could cause a problem for them if Torrie and the Bella Twins are more effective as a team.

Jerry Lawler: I know, JR, but if the three of them can focus on the match rather than their differences, they could still be a force to be reckoned with!

Torrie and Michelle started the match, ahead of their Fanniversary showdown. The referee called for the bell and the two divas locked up. Torrie applied a headlock, but Michelle broke free and pushed Torrie into the ropes, then took her down with an arm drag. Torrie got to her feet and Michelle took her down with a clothesline. Michelle stomped on Torrie several times, then pulled her to her feet and hit a Russian legsweep. Michelle then hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: A strong start from Michelle!

Both divas got to their feet, and Michelle set Torrie up for a suplex, but Torrie blocked it and countered with a suplex of her own. Both divas got to their feet once more, and Torrie took Michelle down with a dropkick, then tagged in Brie Bella. As Brie entered the ring, she ran at Michelle and took her down with a leaping clothesline. Michelle got to her feet, and Brie went for another clothesline, but Michelle ducked out of the way and took Brie down with a snapmare. As Michelle stood over Brie, waiting for her to get to her feet, Summer Rae slapped Michelle on the back, tagging herself into the match. Michelle reluctantly moved onto the ring apron as Summer entered the ring. Summer waited for Brie to get back up, and when Brie stood up, Summer went for a spinning heel kick. Brie ducked out of the way, then rolled Summer up with a schoolgirl! The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Brie Bella almost stole one!

As both divas got to their feet, Brie locked Summer up with a headlock, then dragged her towards the corner and tagged in her sister Nikki. Brie held Summer in place while Nikki hit Summer with a kick to the midsection, then exited the ring, allowing Nikki to take over the match. Nikki ran against the ropes then took Summer down with a bulldog, before making the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Nikki pulled Summer to her feet and went to lift her up for the Alabama slam, but Summer countered with a headscissors takedown!

Jim Ross: What a counter by Summer Rae!

Both divas got to their feet and Summer hit a hair-pull mat slam, then tagged in Sasha Banks. Upon entering the ring, Sasha hit Nikki with a series of punches, then whipped her into the corner. Sasha ran at Nikki and hit her with a high knee, then as Nikki staggered out of the corner, Sasha took her down with a Japanese arm drag. Sasha made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Sasha stood over Nikki, waiting for her to get to her feet. When Nikki was up, Sasha went for the Bankrupt... but Nikki blocked it, and countered with a neckbreaker of her own! The crowd cheered with excitement as both divas got to their feet, and Sasha swung an aggressive roundhouse kick at Nikki. Nikki ducked out of the way, then lifted Sasha onto her shoulders and hit the Nikki Rack Attack! As Nikki hooked the leg, Summer Rae ran into the ring to try and break up the count, but Brie ran in and took Summer out with a clothesline. The referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! Nikki Bella picks up the win!

The referee called for the bell and raised Nikki's arm in victory. The Bella Twins and Torrie celebrated together in the ring.

Jim Ross: Look out!

Michelle McCool had come from behind and hit Torrie Wilson in the back of the head with the Women’s Championship.

Jerry Lawler: That’s not good sportsmanship, Michelle!

Michelle bailed out of the ring, holding up her title as Torrie tried to pull herself up off of the mat.

Jim Ross: Michelle McCool showing her strength here.

Jerry Lawler: What will happen when these two women go head to head Sunday night?

Jim Ross: A recent poll on the EBWF Divas site showed our fans think Torrie will take that belt off of Michelle.

Jerry Lawler: I can’t wait to find out!

SEGMENT

"Hunt You Down" By Saliva hit the sound system, and the moment that Bray Wyatt stepped out from backstage, the crowd was booing. Bray Wyatt stood at the top of the stage smiling. He had John Cena's Heavyweight Championship around his waist

Jerry Lawler: Oh look JR It's the thief.

Jim Ross: Well the crowd hates him at the moment for doing what he did to the REAL World Champion, John Cena, last week.

Bray began walking to the ring amidst the boos. He got inside and walked over to the other side, was given a microphone, and then he walked to the center of the ring and looked at the camera.The booing was loud, but he just stood there: looking to his left, looking to his right, looking over his shoulder, and looking out to front. He was still smiling.

Jerry Lawler: Why is he smiling JR?

Jim Ross: Because he's a crazy SOB.

Bray looked at his imaginary watch on his arm and just waited, and waited. The booing gradually began to die down so he finally spoke.

Bray Wyatt: Roses are red
Violets are Blue
So are all of you
at what I did to your
little Johnny Boy last week.

The booing started up again, and it was so incredibly loud. Bray waited again. Still smiling that chilly grin.

Bray Wyat: The little boy Blue
Has Lost His Shoe
He doesn't know where to find it
Well Little Boy Blue
I have your shoe
Come get it.

Bray stood laughing at the camera.

Bray Wyatt: I did what I did last week to your precious Jonny because I was told I could make an impact, but 3 loses in a row don't make an impact, it makes me look like a clown. I ain't no clown. It doesn't look good for business. But what's good for business is your little golden boy. I knew that, so I wanted to stir things up, because, well, I can, I am Bray Wyatt after all. So... does little Boy Blue want his shoe back?

Bray took the Championship belt from around his waist and held it up. Then he looked at the stage.

He didn’t need to wait long at all. Immediately “My Time Is Now” began to blare from the speakers and the roof almost came off the building as John Cena stalked out from the back. Immediately his eyes locked on Wyatt and they never deviated as he stormed down the ramp and made a beeline for the ring. He climbed into the ring and immediately was nose to nose with Wyatt, his jaw clenched, an intense fire in his eyes, and then he was grabbing the microphone from Wyatt’s hand without ever looking away. The crowd was eating it up and the pop, unbelievably, got even louder. Wyatt oddly enough was still smiling but John looked about ready to remove Wyatt’s head from his shoulders.

Jerry Lawler: Whoa! I would not wanna be Bray Wyatt right now! I can’t remember when I’ve last seen Cena like this!

Jim Ross: Can ya blame him, King? Wyatt not only attacked John from behing last week but he added insult to injury by making off with John’s World Championship!

Jerry Lawler: Nope. Can’t blame him at all, JR. GET HIM JOHN! KNOCK HIS BEARD OFF!!!

Finally John slowly raised the microphone to his lips, his blazing blues still locked on Wyatt, his voice gruff and angry.

John Cena: My shoe? In about five seconds we’ll BOTH know EXACTLY where my size 14 is located!

He paused, allowing that mental image to sink in much to the fans’ delight, then continued.

John Cena: Now listen up Cletus because I’m only gonna say this once: I’m gonna give you a choice. You can do this the hard way, or the really hard way. You can either do it the hard way and give me back my title, and then I’ll make you regret you ever even came to the EBWF, OR, I’ll just take it back and really make the punishment fit the crime. Your. choice. Make one.

He said it almost as if laying down a dare and roughly shoved the handheld microphone into Bray’s chest. Bray looked at Cena and felt the electric atmosphere of the two of them of being in close proximity to one another. He continued to smile and then held out the belt to Cena. Cena looked at it and quickly reached out to grab it but, at the last second, Bray whipped it away.

Bray Wyatt: Ha Ha Smart Boy, fooled You. I'm not scared of you golden boy, so what are you going to do about it? The vultures are circling, you may threaten me, but be prepared to suffer the consequences. Long after tonight, long after we come to blows, long into the future. It's in your hands Golden Boy.

Bray looked back at Cena. For a moment John was unmoving and stoic . Then he suddenly, and unexpectedly, began to laugh. He took a step back, nodding and tonguing the inside of his cheek in amusement. Then, out of nowhere and at “blink and you miss it” speed, he had hoisted Wyatt onto his shoulders and slammed him back down to the mat in a huge Attitude Adjustment.

Jim Ross: Oh mah gawd! Cena feels Wyatt needs an Attitude Adjustement!

Jerry Lawler: Can’t say I don’t agree, JR!

The fans were going crazy in a huge pop as Cena looked down at Wyatt for a long moment then bent down to first pick up his World Championship belt then the microphone that had flew from Wyatt’s hand. He leaned over Wyatt’s prone body, the other man just starting to show signs of life as he grimaced and rolled over, one hand on his lower back.

John Cena: THAT, is what I’m gonna do about it!

He shook his head and gave a cocky little smirk as the fans continued to cheer, clap, and scream around them.

John Cena: You want some Bray Wyatt? You think you have something to prove? Well why don’t you just shut the hell up and try to prove it. You, me, Fanniversary! I’ll give those vultures of yours something interesting to circle. Who’s smilin’ now?

Jerry Lawler: Whoa! John Cena just offered Bray Wyatt a shot at the World Championship at Fanniversary!

Jim Ross: He’s sending a message, King. You want that World title, you just try to come take it again!

The Champ threw the microphone down hard and it landed with a loud thump right on the back of Wyatt’s head. John’s music struck and he exited the ring, walking backwards up the ramp to stare at Wyatt as he slowly sat up and the intense eyes of the two men met once more as the scene slowly faded to give way to a scheduled commercial break.

MATCH FOUR

“Fear Nothing” brought out Justin Gabriel who headed to the ring to await the arrival of Adam Rose who arrived with his Rosebuds. Rose and Gabriel jawed at each other for a bit before they locked up and started out with some chain wrestling. Gabriel maade it to the ropes when Rose got an advantage, forcing a break. The two locked back up and Rose quickly took Gabriel down again. Rose locked in an arm bar, but Gabriel fought out, he quickly fell victim to a fireman's carry from Rose though. Rose hit a pair of shoulder blocks and locked in a headlock, tossing Gabriel into the corner. Rose took a run at him, but Gabriel ducked and flipped Rose over the top rope. Rose was caught by his Rosebuds, and the crowd went wild at the stunt.

Jim Ross: Rose warned us that might happen!

Rose made his way back into the ring and he kicked Rose in the midsection before taking him over into a side headlock. Rose fought his way out, but Gabriel came back with a shoulder block. Rose connected with a hot shot before hitting a big standing shooting star press. Rose went for the pin but he can only get two. Gabriel backed Rose into the corner and started pounding down on him before sending Rose to the outside. Gabriel tried to bring Rose back in with a suplex but Rose came in with a roll up instead. Gabriel went for a knee lift but Rose fought out and clotheslined Gabriel over the top rope. Rose leapt through the ropes with a big kick that sent Gabriel to the floor. Rose sent Gabriel into the ring and went for the quick cover, but Gabriel kicks out at two. Rose went for a headscissors, but Gabriel threw him down to the arena floor instead.

Rose made his way back into the ring where he quickly fell victim to a side slam. Gabriel went for the cover but he can only get two. Gabriel buried his knee in Rose's back and yanked back on his arm, trying for a submission, but Rose fought his way out with a modified mule kick. Gabriel sent Rose into the corner and hit the big clothesline before hitting Rose with a big running knee to the head. Gabriel locked in a sleeper hold and Rose tried to fight out. Rose fought his way out and scored a couple of quick roll ups, but Gabriel was able to kick out at two. Rose and Gabriel traded kicks and strikes with Rose getting the advantage with a running forearm. Rose connected with a big leg lariat and went for the pin, but Gabriel kicked out. Gabriel scored a quick roll up, but again he couldn’t keep Rose down. Rose pounded on Gabriel until the ref broke it up. Gabriel tried for a clothesline, but he missed and walked right into a springboard kick. Rose went for the pin but Gabriel got his foot on the rope.

Rose went for the Party Foul but Gabriel bailed to the floor where he ate a corkscrew plancha from Rose. Rose threw Gabriel back into the ring and went for the pin but Gabriel was still able to kick out. Gabriel put Rose on the top turnbuckle and he went for a superplex. Rose was down, and Gabriel ran back to the turnbuckle, going to the top to hit the 450 splash. Gabriel went for the pin as the crowd came alive.

Jim Ross: Justin Gabriel has done it! Justin Gabriel has won the vacated EBWF Path to Glory Championship!

Jerry Lawler: And he can’t cash it in until the Royal Rumble, so he had better hold on to it until then!

MATCH FIVE

Jim Ross: Up next, the Intercontinental Champion Syxx takes on Jay Briscoe in a non-title match!

" It'z Just What We Do" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Jay Briscoe made his way to the ring. After Briscoe had entered the ring, "F.E." by 40 Below Summer hit and the crowd gave another mixed reaction as Syxx headed to the ring, accompanied by Symphony.

Jerry Lawler: Well JR, it looks like the crowd is divided between these two superstars!

After Syxx had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and Syxx and Briscoe began exchanging right hands. Syxx gained the upper hand, and after hitting Briscoe with a series of punches in quick succession, he whipped Briscoe against the ropes. As Briscoe ran back towards him, Syxx went for a spinning heel kick, but Briscoe ducked out of the way, ran against the opposing set of ropes and hit Syxx with a clothesline. As Syxx got back to his feet, Briscoe went for a reverse STO, but Syxx blocked it and countered with a DDT. Syxx hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Syxx with a near fall!

Syxx pulled Briscoe to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him into the corner. Syxx then ran at Briscoe and hit a corner dropkick, causing Briscoe to fall into a sitting position. After taunting his opponent with a crotch chop, Syxx hit Briscoe with the bronco buster! Syxx pulled Briscoe away from the ropes and hit a leg drop, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall! Syxx is dominating this match, JR!

Syxx sat Briscoe up and applied a headlock, but Briscoe broke free and both men got to their feet. They exchanged right hands back and forth once more, and again Syxx gained the upper hand. After hitting Briscoe with two shoot kicks, Syxx went for a jumping back kick, but Briscoe ducked out of the way, then lifted Syxx onto his shoulders and hit a muscle buster. Briscoe hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Briscoe pulled Syxx to his feet and whipped him into the ropes, then took him down with an arched big boot. Syxx got to his feet, and Briscoe set him up for the Jay-Driller, but Syxx countered with a back toss. Briscoe got back to his feet and Syxx hit a superkick, then climbed to the top rope and hit a moonsault! Syxx made the cover - 1... 2... Briscoe kicked out at the last second!

Jim Ross: So close to a three count!

As Syxx began to look frustrated, Symphony shouted words of encouragement from ringside. Briscoe got to his feet and Syxx set him up for a suplex, but Briscoe blocked it and countered with a suplex of his own. Both men got to their feet and Briscoe hit a full nelson slam, then climbed to the top rope and went for a diving leg drop. Syxx moved out the way at the last second, causing Briscoe to hit the mat! As Briscoe got back to his feet, Syxx hit the X-Factor and hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! Another victory for Syxx!

As the referee called for the bell, Symphony entered the ring and pushed past the referee, raising Syxx's arm in victory. Syxx and Symphony celebrated over the fallen Jay Briscoe as Warfare went off the air.

Jim Ross: Well that's it for tonight, but be sure to tune in for Fanniversary this Sunday! Thank you and good night!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote