Fanniversary Results - 10/26/2014

Ashlee
Site Admin

Fanniversary Results - 10/26/2014

Post by Ashlee »

SEGMENT

After a promotional video and the usual impressive pyrotechnic display, Fanniversary started with the camera panning around the Wells Fargo Center, before cutting to Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler at ringside.

Jim Ross: Good evening and welcome to one of the most prestigious events on the EBWF calendar, Fanniversary! We are live from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and I'm joined by my good friend and broadcast colleague, Jerry "The King" Lawler!

Jerry Lawler: What a night we've got tonight, JR! John Cena defends the EBWF World Title against Bray Wyatt, Bad News Barrett takes on Brock Lesnar, and we've got not just one, but TWO divas matches!

Jim Ross: We're going to kick things off with one of those two divas matches, King. Up first tonight, we've got a triple threat match between Paige, Alexa Bliss and Velvet Sky... the winner becomes the number one contender for the Women's Title!

“Strike Back” by We As Human blasted over the PA system, the crowd erupted in boos as Trent walked from behind the curtain, wearing gray slacks and a black sleeveless T-shirt with the Storm Wrestling Academy Logo. Lance Storm walked alongside him wearing a plain white shirt and suit pants, Trent worked up the crowd and mocked the fans on the front row, while Lance seemed focused on getting down to the ring.

Jim Ross: What’s this? These two aren’t scheduled to be here!

Jerry Lawler: 13 years and you still haven’t learned that in EBWF, nobody respects on air time.

Eventually both men made it into the ring, walking up the steel steps and through the ropes, each getting microphones on their hands.

Trent: Yeah, who cares about some stupid 13 year old Birthday Celebration? Who cares about a stupid Dinner with the Divas, to which we weren’t invited because we’d put to shame all the other dudes there… Who cares a guy who literally just arrived to this place has already gotten a title shot? The only thing that matters is that tonight Lance and I are NOT on the card. So, turn around and fucking leave this place, people… You’re in for the shittiest show of the year. I tried to make this night a better night… I pitched idea after idea to these corporate jackasses; I suggested a wet T-shirt contest for the Women’s Title, I suggested a rap battle to the death… But no! Apparently watching Bray Wyatt on the main event is far more interesting. This show looks often more and more like a Canadian Wrestling show… Boring… No offense, Lance.

Lance snapped out of his blank stare and looked at Trent.

Lance Storm: Don’t be that guy, Trent.

Trent: I was talking about Boring canadians, like Chris Jericho. You know, like the Sith and the Jedi?

Lance chose to ignore Trent.

Lance Storm: It is quite simply a disgrace that the single most entertaining star that this God-forsaken company has ever produced is having to resort to crashing the show just to make his presence known on the anniversary. You see, I’m the part of history they want you to ignore. And now that I’m back - I stand beside the part of the future that they don’t want to happen. It’s no secret that me and the Ikedas have never seen eye to eye, but for Chris Jericho to be the one preventing all you fans from seeing me and Trent wrestle tonight is a testament to just how sad and pathetic my former brother has become.

Trent: Chris Jericho just couldn’t cope with the fact that Lance was able to destroy Enzo Amore last week, the same way he can’t cope with the fact that eventually, we are going to bring him, the board of directors and Wes Ikeda to their knees! You want to have your stupid little party? You want to have cake? Celebrate?

Trent rolled out of the ring, his hands sliding right under the canvas, coming back out with a steel chair. Trent flung the chair onto the ring, having it land right next to Lance. Trent grabbed a chair of his own and proceeded to join him, chair in one hand, mic in the other.

Trent: Go ahead! There’s just one thing… You’d have to go past Lance and Me. We WON’T be leaving this place until Chris Jericho comes out here, publicly apologizes for preventing YOU FANS from watching us wrestle… Then he’ll have to go on his knees and BEG US TO BE A PART OF THIS SHOW. And if Cena, Wes Ikeda or Brock Lesnar aren’t cool with that, Lance and I will be more than happy to discuss things right here, right now, in the middle of this very ring.

Lance set his chair in the middle of the ring and took a seat.

Lance Storm: Now let us review the 5th Harry Potter book - yes, there’s a 5th! I assume none of you have read it.

Trent set his chair right next to Lance’s.

Trent: Filthy half bloods.

Lance Storm: RACISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, NOT EVEN ON PAY-PER-VIEW. Now, we start Little Whinging. Harry, our hero, has has a terrible few weeks. He lost a friend - just like I did in Mr. Jericho - at the hands of Lord Voldemort - who I suppose we can compare to Wes Ikeda.

Trent: Totally - bald, conniving, ugly- Wait, that’s something Dolph’s young brother, the selfie obsessed kid would say.

Lance put his hand on Trent’s shoulder and pointed to the top of the ramp. 3 security guards were stood in a row, looking ready to storm the ring.

Lance Storm: Seriously? Jericho, you’re going to hide behind security?

Trent: Yup. Some guys from developmental clad in security guard clothes.

Trent grabbed the ropes franticly and shook them, taunting the guards to join them in the ring.

Lance Storm: I swear I trained all three of you guys. Are you Harry Potter fans?

Trent: Rhetorical question, Lance. I bet they’re here to listen to you reviewing that literary masterpiece. Hey, think once you reach the part where Dumbledore Dies I could review a few comic books? I got my Marvel Civil War Collection here.

Lance Storm: WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID. YOU. JUST. DO?!

Just as it appeared Lance was about to attack Trent, the three security guards descended on the ring, followed by three more guys dressed in black from the back. Trent sat on the the rope, giving the guards an opening to get into the ring whilst waving them in. Lance snapped out of his oncoming rage, realising the situation at hand.

Lance Storm: You think we care about dirtying our hands taking out a few goons? I assume Trent does this all the time on his Sega.

Trent: BATMAN ARKHAM CITY.

Trent looked at Lance’s look of disapproval.

Trent: Fine. Let’s leave it as Sega. Bring it on, LOSERS!

The security team surrounded the ring.

Trent: COME AT ME, BRO!

The heavies did not enter the ring, however.

Lance Storm: Ah, Jericho’s hoping we go quietly, right?

Trent ran at the ropes, hit the other side of the ring and suicide dived onto one of the guards. He immediately climbed back into the ring. He grabbed his chair and taunted the security guards to join them in the ring. Lance simply sat back down.

Lance Storm: We’re not going anywhere until you come out here, Chris. And because of your cowardice, I’m not even going to talk to the fans.

Lance dropped his microphone and folded his arms. The security team looked furious at the actions of Trent, but remained stood on the outside.

Trent: Maybe if we pop some of these guys’ skulls with our chairs we’d get Irvine to come out.

Lance didn’t respond. Trent shrugged and rushed to the outside with his chair. It took him a few swings, ducks and a gobbstopper to take down half of the guards. His eyes diverted towards the ramp, where another horde of security guards stood, they began walking down the ramp in a line. Lance looked on, shook his head, then left the ring to join Trent. The security team looked ready to remain stationary, hoping Lance and Trent would come along quietly. However, through the guards came four police officers. Trent swung his chair once more against one of the officers, he then tossed the chair against a second officer who grabbed it, Trent shoved the cold steel right in his face with a gobbstopper! Trent grabbed the third officer and planted him onto the ground with a DDT! Trent was on fire as he charged at the last officer, lifting him up over his shoulders, before he could do anything else, the guards surrounded him and immobilized him. Trent kicked in desperation to set free, the Cop walked towards Trent and cuffed him. Trent kicked away, trying to defend himself, the officer reached for a stun baton and lit it up, pressing it against Trent’s abdomen. His body shook as he took the electrical discharge… Falling onto his knees. Lance looked on in disbelief. One of the officers approached him, but Lance could be heard saying “I think you’ll find I did nothing”. Trent was dragged away by the officers and Lance was left on his own outside the ring. Lance looked into a camera and said “well played, Christopher.” He then proceeded to superkick the camera and head up the ramp.

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Okay, now that that's been taken care of, it's time for the divas triple threat match!

"The Letter Black" by Up From The Ashes hit, and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Paige made her way to the ring. Paige wore a determined expression on her face as she headed down the ramp. After Paige had entered the ring, "Gun" by CHVRCHES hit and the crowd cheered as an excited Alexa Bliss stepped out onto the stage. Alexa was all smiles as she headed to the ring. This seemed to antagonise Paige, who glared at the pixie-like diva as she entered the ring. As Alexa and Paige stared each other down, "Angel On My Shoulder" hit and the crowd continued to cheer as Velvet Sky walked to the ring. When Velvet had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and the three divas stared one another down, waiting to see who would make the first move. Paige struck first, charging at Alexa and taking her down with a stiff clothesline, then turning her attention to Velvet. Velvet and Paige began to exchange punches, and after gaining the upper hand, Paige whipped Velvet into the ropes before taking her down with an arm drag. As Paige stomped on Velvet, Alexa Bliss got to her feet and ran at Paige, attempting a headscissors takedown. Paige countered with a body slam, then covered Alexa. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: A strong start from Paige!

As Paige got back to her feet, Velvet Sky attacked her from behind, punching her in the back of the head then throwing her out of the ring. Velvet turned her attention to Alexa, pulling her to her feet and hitting her with some right hands before whipping her into the corner. Velvet then ran at Alexa, going for a corner clothesline, but Alexa got her feet up and kicked Velvet away. As Velvet staggered backwards, Alexa climbed to the top rope and hit Velvet with a missile dropkick. Both divas got to their feet, and Alexa hit the tilt-a-whirl inside cradle. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! This time Alexa Bliss gets the three count!

As Alexa and Velvet got to their feet, Paige re-entered the ring and a three way brawl began between the three divas. Velvet was able to take control of the melee, and after kicking both Alexa and Paige in the midsection, she took them down with a double DDT!

Jerry Lawler: An impressive manoeuvre from Velvet Sky!

Velvet got to her feet and looked between Alexa and Paige, waiting for her two opponents to get to their feet. Alexa got up first and Velvet hit her with a snapmare, followed by a shoot kick to the back of the head. Velvet then turned her attention to Paige, who was back on her feet. Paige grabbed Velvet and went for the Paige Turner, but Velvet blocked it and countered with a bulldog. As Paige got to her feet, Velvet hit her with a neckbreaker and made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... Alexa interrupted the count! Alexa pulled Velvet to her feet and hit Velvet with a series of punches, then whipped her into the ropes. As Velvet ran back towards her, Alexa went for a clothesline, but Velvet ducked out of the way and stopped behind Alexa. Alexa turned to face her and Velvet hit the In Yo' Face! Velvet hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Velvet Sky wins, becoming the new number one contender for the Women's Title!

The referee called for the bell and raised Velvet's arm in victory. Velvet celebrated in the ring, then made her way to the back as Paige and Alexa watched on, looking thoroughly disappointed.

MATCH TWO
Jim Ross: Those ladies sure know how to kick off a pay-per-view!

Jerry Lawler: You have to love Fanniversary! EBWF as we know it is 13 this month! How cool is that?

“Moonlight Sonata” filled the arena.

Jim Ross: What the…

Stardust pranced to the stage area and some stood in the crowd in awe, while others cheered.

Jim Ross: Well, this young man has certainly reinvented himself.

Stardust took to the ring and Damien Sandow was introduced.

Jim Ross: Damien Sandow has been the Breakout Champion for five and a half months. Let’s see how he fares against Stardust here.

The bell rang once Sandow got into the ring. Stardust took it to Sandow, using his agility to handle the The Intellectual Savior. Both guys crashed and burned over the top and out to the floor, where they traded punches back-and-forth until Stardust threw Sandow back in the ring. From the apron, Stardust hit the battering-ram onto Sandow in the ring, where he continued his offensive attack until Sandow blasted Stardust with a European uppercut that knocked Stardust from the top rope to the floor.

From there, Sandow got Stardust back in the ring and now found himself comfortably in control of the offense in this match. He continued the beat down. Stardust from out of the clear blue, blasted Sandow with his Diamond Dust semi-finisher. He took Sandow on the apron and hit him with his clubbing blows, but before he could reach ten of them, Sandow fought his way out and turned on Stardust. It wasn’t long, however, before Stardust was back in control of the offense, capping off a nice little mini-comeback with a crazy high spot off the top rope.

After a series of both guys nearly hitting their finishers, Sandow capped the offensive blitz off with a new, high-impact move for a close near fall. In the corner, Stardust dares Sandow to give him some more. Sandow rushes in to do so but Stardust catches him coming with Dark Matter for the 1-2-3.

Jim Ross: What a debut from Stardust!

Jerry Lawler: We have a new Breakout Champion! Stardust walks away from Fanniversay after an impressive matchup, with the gold!

MATCH THREE
"Jimi Jingle Thing" by Wolf Dick hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as EBWF's resident Moonchild, CJ Parker, made his way to the ring for the next match.

Jim Ross: And here comes CJ Parker, who is undoubtedly the underdog in this triple threat match, against CM Punk and The Miz. If Parker can pick up the victory here tonight, not only would he pull off a huge upset, he'd also earn a shot at the PTG Title!

Jerry Lawler: It would be a huge achievement for Parker, JR, especially considering he's up against two former World Champions!

After Parker had entered the ring, "I Came To Play" hit and the crowd booed as The Miz headed to the ring. Finally, "Cult of Personality" by CM Punk hit, and the crowd cheered as the Straight Edge Savior stepped out onto the stage.

Jim Ross: And here comes CM Punk, who turned 36 today! The Second City Saint would love to celebrate his birthday by earning a shot at the much coveted PTG Title!

Jerry Lawler: That may be true, JR, but look at the expression on the faces of CJ Parker and The Miz. Punk's opponents will be doing everything in their power to ruin his birthday and beat him!

Upon entering the ring, Punk flashed a cocky grin at his two opponents, then held up his fists as the referee called for the bell. CJ Parker charged at Punk, but the Straight Edge Superstar was ready for him, and hit Parker with a flurry of right hands. The Miz watched on as Punk whipped Parker into the ropes, then hit him with a powerslam. As Punk got to his feet, Miz attacked him from behind, hitting Punk in the back of the head before throwing him shoulder-first into the corner, causing Punk's shoulder to collide full force with the ring post. As Punk lay down on the mat, clutching his shoulder in pain, Miz turned his attention to Parker, sitting him up and applying a headlock. Parker broke free, and as the two men got to their feet, Parker took Miz down with a clothesline. Miz got to his feet once more and Parker hit a snap suplex, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: CJ Parker with a near fall!

By this point, CM Punk had recovered, and as Parker got to his feet, Punk grabbed him from behind, applying a hammerlock. As Parker struggled to break free, Punk transitioned the hold into an arm wrench, before stepping over the wrenched arm and hitting Parker with a mule kick. Punk made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall! This time CM Punk gets the two count!

Punk then turned his attention to Miz, who was back on his feet, and the two superstars began exchanging right hands back and forth. Miz was able to gain the upper hand, and after hitting Punk with a series of punches in quick succession, he whipped the Second City Savior against the ropes, before charging towards him and taking him down with a running knee lift. As Punk got to his feet, Miz hit him with a kick to the midsection, whipped him into the corner, then hit the Awesome Clothesline! Punk fell into a sitting position, and Miz began stomping on him repeatedly. At this point, CJ Parker reasserted himself into the match, grabbing Miz from behind and lifting him up with a back drop. As Miz got to his feet, Parker hit him with a series of punches, then whipped him against the ropes, before hitting a dropkick. Miz got to his feet once more and Parker went for the Third Eye, but Miz blocked it! Miz hit Parker with a stiff kick to the stomach, causing Parker to fall into a kneeling position, then hit a snap DDT. As Parker struggled to his feet, Miz grabbed him from behind, hitting the Skull Crushing Finale!

Jim Ross: Skull Crushing Finale! This could be it King!

Miz hooked the leg and the referee began counting - 1... 2... No! CM Punk broke up the count at the last second! Miz looked furious as he got to his feet, and Miz had yelled abuse at Punk, the two men began exchanging right hands once more. This time Punk was able to gain the upper hand, and he whipped Miz into the corner, then ran at him and hit a step-up high knee, which he followed up with a bulldog. Miz looked dazed as he got to his feet, and Punk lifted him onto his shoulders, then hit the GTS! Punk made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! A birthday for the birthday boy!

Jim Ross: What a match, King!

The referee raised Punk's arm in victory and the self-proclaimed "Best in the World" celebrated, before making his way to the back.

SEGMENT
Fanniversary was in full swing when cameras cut to the backstage area. There came the sound of a huge pop as Dolph Ziggler was seen sitting in a folding chair, eyes glued to a monitor watching a recap of the last match, booted denim clad legs outstretched in front of him and resting on a table as he nibbled on some popcorn. He was expertly throwing each new kernel up in the air and catching it in his mouth when, out of nowhere, a small hand whipped into view and caught the piece of popcorn just before it reached his mouth. Dolph blinked and a second later his girlfriend AJ Lee was popping the morsel into her mouth and plopping herself down onto his lap to rest her face against his tight black t-shirt covered left shoulder.

AJ Lee: Hey, whatcha doin?

She dug into his popcorn and raised an eyebrow, tilting his face toward hers.

Dolph Ziggler: Well, help yourself.

She took the cardboard box of popcorn from his hand and did just that.

Dolph Ziggler: Watchin’ Fanniversary. What you doing?

AJ Lee: Nothing, was looking for you. Know you were bummed about not having a match tonight. I was too.

Dolph Ziggler: Yeah well, wouldn’t wanna take any of the spotlight away from Johnny now would I?

He chuckled and AJ kissed his cheek. He looked a little distracted though, glancing over his right shoulder with narrowed eyes. No one seemed to be around, they were alone.

Dolph Ziggler: Did you hear something?

AJ Lee: I’m sure your friend appreciates that. And stop, no Halloween scares, remember? You promised.

Dolph Ziggler: No, really. I thought I heard something and... well, you ever just feel like you’re being watched?

AJ suddenly looked a little nervous.

AJ Lee: What? No. Why would you ask me that?

Dolph Ziggler: I don’t know. I guess because I kinda feel like...

AJ Lee: Okay, I only did that once. I didn’t think you saw me.

Dolph Ziggler: Wait, what?

AJ Lee: OKAY TWICE!

Dolph Ziggler: AJ, um, I was talking about right now. I feel like we’re being watching right NOW. What were YOU talking about?

AJ Lee: Uh, nothing... Kiss me!

He frowned and started to inquire further but didn’t get a chance as she planted a big one on him, sending popcorn flying as he raised an eyebrow and gave a confused hum into her mouth. He seemed stiff as a board in surprise at first but then melted, wrapping his arms around her and h, pulling her closer, and humming again, this time in content acceptance while the fans cheered the couple on. Slowly the camera panned away and to the right, the sound of smooching growing faint. Then, just as the scene began to fade away, an unrecognizable shadowy figure was seen standing as still as a statue just around the hall corner, watching Lee and Ziggler.

MATCH FOUR

“Heroes” brought Ted DiBiase to the ring.

Jim Ross: Ted DiBiase is here tonight to take his crack at the IC Championship in this Triple Threat Matchup!

Jerry Lawler: It’s hard to imagine the EBWF without a vet like DiBiase.

Sami Zayn was to the ring next as the crowd welcomed him with cheers.

Jim Ross: And this young man is celebrating his first EBWF Fanniversary!

Jerry Lawler: And after seeing months of his performances I can certainly say I expect to see him here in EBWF for years to come.

Finally, the champion Syxx came to the ring to a mixed reaction. Syxx was touted as a vet by the announce team. Once Syxx got into the ring, the bell sounded. This one was official, and all three guys stared each other down. Zayn tried to clothesline Syxx, but Syxx ducked and attacked both opponents, tossing Zayn over the top and out to the floor. Syxx tried for a quick roll up, but hot shots DiBiase into the canvas when that didn’t work. Zayn headed back to the apron. DiBiase recovered and tossed Syxx to the outside and Syxx slammed Zayn's head into the apron before sending him back into the ring for a pump-handle slam from DiBiase. Syxx came in to break up a pin and tried for the X-Factor on DiBiase, but DiBiase shrugged it off. Syxx stunned Zayn with a big shot, then walked into a huge kick from DiBiase for a nearfall. DiBiase stompped on Syxx while he's down. Syxx tried to mount a comeback, but DiBiase caught him with another stiff kick to the gut. DiBiase cut Zayn off from coming back into the ring, but the distraction lead to him getting hung up on the top rope when he missed a kick.

Jim Ross: DiBiase mounting some offense here!

Zayn headed into the ring and avoided a neckbreaker from Syxx, hitting a big dropkick. Zayn took Syxx into the corner and kicked and punched away at him. Zayn scored a few nearfalls on Syxx. Zayn slammed Syxx's face into the canvas. Syxx tried to fight back, but Zayn hit him with a series of clubbing blows to the back. Syxx came back with a series of rights and kicks, but Zayn came up with a giant side suplex that planted Syxx on the back of his head. DiBiase came in to break up the pin and attacked Zayn in the corner, viciously stomping away. DiBiase whipped Zayn into the corner, but ran into a big clothesline from Syxx. Syxx caught both men with clotheslines and kicked before tossing Zayn into DiBiase. Syxx hit DiBiase with the corner clothesline and caught DiBiase with a shoulder to the gut. Syxx hit a double axe handle to DiBiase before almost scoring a pin on Zayn. Syxx attempted a figure-four, but DiBiase avoided it and hit him with Dream Street. DiBiase tried to pin Syxx, but Zayn broke it up. Same sequence where a guy hit a finisher and someone broke it up happened to both DiBiase again and Zayn before Zayn nearly took DiBiase out with a Helluva Kick. Syxx broke the pin attempt up. Syxx avoided a back suplex from Zayn and hit the X-Factor. DiBiase tossed Syxx from the ring and went for the pin, but Syxx dragged DiBiase out of the ring. Syxx went for the pin but Zayn kicked out. Syxx trapped Zayn's leg in the corner and hit a running dropkick before trying for a figure four. Zayn kicked him off into DiBiase's arms. Syxx reversed DiBiase and tosses Zayn out of the ring. Syxx locked in the figure-four on DiBiase in the center of the ring. Zayn, however, returned to the ring and kicked Syxx in the face with the Helluva kick, and then pinned DiBiase.

Jim Ross: Sami Zayn might do it here!

1…2…3!

Jerry Lawler: He did it!

Jim Ross: Sami Zayn is the new EBWF Intercontinental Champion.

Zayn celebrated in the ring as a promo for the upcoming Women’s Championship match played.

MATCH FIVE
Jim Ross: Up next, we have the second of our two divas matches as Torrie Wilson takes on Michelle McCool!

"Aphrodite" hit and the crowd cheered as Torrie Wilson made her way to the ring. The veteran diva was all smiles as she made her way down the ramp.

Jerry Lawler: Well JR, Torrie Wilson earned this title shot with an impressive victory at Destiny last month. It will be interesting to see if she can pick up another victory tonight and win the Women's Title for the 11th time!

Jim Ross: Torrie is an extremely talented diva King, but so is her opponent, Michelle McCool. Ms Wilson will have to put in an impressive performance tonight if she wants to walk away with the gold!

After Torrie had entered the ring, "Not Enough For Me" hit and the cheers quickly turned to boos as Michelle McCool stepped out onto the stage. Michelle looked smug as she walked down the ramp, and it was clear that there was tension between her and Torrie as the Women's Champion entered the ring.

Jerry Lawler: I still can't believe Michelle attacked Torrie with the title belt on Warfare, JR!

Jim Ross: Michelle is the sort of diva who will do whatever it takes to come out on top, King. That's one reason why we're set for a slobberknocker between these two divas tonight!

After taking the title belt from Michelle and holding it in the air, the referee called for the bell and Torrie and Michelle locked up. Michelle gained the upper hand, taking Torrie down with a snapmare. Torrie sat up and Michelle hit her with a dropkick to the back, then pulled her to her feet and hit a series of punches. Michelle went for an Irish whip, but Torrie reversed it, sending Michelle into the ropes. She took Michelle down with an arm drag, then when Michelle got to her feet, Torrie lifted her up for a body slam. Michelle countered with a headscissors takedown, then as both divas got to their feet, Michelle hit a Russian legsweep. She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Michelle pulled Torrie to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then ran at her attempting a corner clothesline. Torrie got her knees up to block Michelle, then as Michelle staggered backwards, she moved out of the corner and hit Michelle with a spear. Torrie made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall!

Jim Ross: Both of these women are giving it their all tonight, King!

Torrie pulled Michelle to her feet and set her up for a back drop, but Michelle blocked it and countered with a bulldog. She then applied an ankle lock, and Torrie cried out in pain, but she was able to reach the ropes and Michelle broke the hold. She dragged Torrie away from the ropes, then pulled her to her feet and kicked her hard in the stomach. As Torrie clutched her ribs, Michelle grabbed her and hit a DDT. She hooked the leg once more and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Michelle looked frustrated at only getting a two count, and she pulled Torrie to her feet then hit her with some more right hands. As Torrie staggered backwards, Michelle went to hit her with a hard slap. Torrie blocked it, then hit Michelle with a swinging neckbreaker. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Torrie was so close to victory!

Both divas got to their feet and Torrie went for the Nose Job, but Michelle blocked it and hit Torrie with a stiff roundhouse kick. Torrie struggled to get back to her feet, and when she did Michelle hit her with the Wings of Love! She made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! A tremendous effort from Torrie Wilson, but Michelle McCool has successfully defended her title once again!

Michelle looked extremely pleased with herself as she celebrated her victory.

MATCH SIX
A video package highlights Lesnar’s EBWF run and when it’s over Bad News Barrett’s music hit and he headed to the ring for his match against Lesnar. “Next Big Thing” hit and Lesnar came down the ramp.

Jim Ross: This could be a big matchup here! Barrett and Lesnar going head to head!

Both men were checked over once they were in the ring. The bell rang. Barrett was quickly beaten down and dominated by Lesnar. "The Beast Incarnate" was having his way with Barrett thus far.

After taking a ton of punishment and Lesnar moving slowly, easily handling Barrett, he fired up in the corner and threw a ton of wild punches at Lesnar, but a knee in the gut later, Barrett is back on the mat getting beaten down. Lesnar continued to dominate Barrett in the middle of the ring. Lesnar, meanwhile, moved around slowly and with arrogance. Barrett again fired up with a ton of wild punches but once again, Lesnar blasted him with a knee to the gut and that was the second time Barrett had been cut short when trying to mount any kind of offense in this match.

Several more minutes of Lesnar dominating Barrett passed before Barrett finally fires up and mounts his first bit of offense in this match. Lesnar tried cutting him off and even hoisted him up for an F-5 attempt, however Barrett escaped and got the Bullhammer. Barrett hit it and immediately covered Lesnar, but Lesnar kicked out at two and immediately took back control of the match.

Barrett again got in just a little bit of offense, but Lesnar cut him off and beat him down yet again. Lesnar hit Barrett with the F-5. Lesnar went for the pin, and the crowd booed mercilessly as he took the win.

Jim Ross: And there’s another win for Lesnar. The Beast Incarnate is unstoppable.

MATCH SEVEN
A video package aired highlighting the history of the Bray Wyatt and John Cena feud, and all that went down leading into tonight's match between these two.

Jim Ross: Here we go! The main event here at Fanniversary!

Bray Wyatt entered the arena in pitch darkness, the crowd lighting their phones to create an eerie glow. Bray got into the ring and the crowd awaited the arrival of the EBWF World Champion. Cena’s music hit and the crowd gave the typical mixed Cena reaction as the champ ran down to the ring, and surrendered the championship to the referee. The bell rang.

Jerry Lawler: And our main event kicks off!

Bray took the early offensive lead in the match, as he was taking it to Cena in what had been a one-sided beatdown thus far. Wyatt had blasted Cena a few times now, leaving him laying.

The dueling "let's go Cena" and "Cena sucks" chants start up now as Wyatt continued to take it to the leader of the "Ce-Nation."

Wyatt went for a super-plex, but Cena headbutted his way out of it and dropped Wyatt. Cena followed up with a huge top-rope leg-drop onto Wyatt. Cena and Wyatt were both up now and Wyatt hit Cena with Sister Abigail out of nowhere. Wyatt went for the pin, but Cena kicked out at 2.

When Cena got up, he grabbed Wyatt and immediately blasted him with an Attitude Adjustment. He pinned Wyatt who kicked out at two. Wyatt did his back-bridge to stand up out of nowhere.

Cena wound up turning around right into multiple kicks from Bray. Bray beat Cena so hard it knocked him out of the ring. The ref counted to Cena, but Cena made it back in the ring by six. Wyatt was back up and he knocked Cena down. Wyatt went for the pin, but got a two count.

Wyatt moved to his feet, and ate a kick to the midsection by Cena. Cena scooped Wyatt up for another AA, and went for the pin.

Jim Ross: That could do it right here.

1…2…3!

Jerry Lawler: John Cena! John Cena walks out of Fanniversary still the EBWF World Champion.

Jim Ross: Cena, the champ! Can anyone stop the leader of the Cenation?

Jerry Lawler: It’s looking less and less likely, JR!

Jim Ross: Join us Monday night for Warfare! Goodnight!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote