Warfare Results 11/17/2014

Ben M

Warfare Results 11/17/2014

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

Pyros went off the ramp as the fans in the WVU Coliseum roared, Warfare was officially underway, their cheers didn’t exactly die down as static filled the Arena, followed by the guitar riff from Living Colour’s “Cult of Personality” blasted through the PA system, Chicago’s own Straightedge superstar, CM Punk walked out wearing a black hoodie and jeans, he posed on top of the ramp as he usually did, getting down on one knee, running his hand along the ground before shouting out “It’s Clobberin’ time!”. The camera quickly cut to the announcers table, where Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler sat, looking ready to call the event.

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Monday night Warfare! And what a way to start the night off! Former Path To Glory Champion failed to capitalize a victory over Justin Gabriel last week!

Jerry Lawler: What a match it was, JR!

Footage from last week’s main event was displayed. Highlights from the match, followed by the match’s conclusion: Punk hitting the GTS on Gabriel, and then Barrett and Ryback’s interference, Ryback hitting the Shell shocked on CM Punk and Barrett draping a downed Gabriel for the win. The camera cut to CM Punk’s face, clearly disgusted from the images that were displayed.

Jim Ross: The look on his face says it all, King. CM Punk is out here to address what happened last week.

Jerry Lawler: Punk will not go down without a fight, that’s for sure!

The crowd settled down as Punk got a hold of a microphone on his hand, he put the mic closer to his lips.

CM Punk: Not to brag, but I’m a pretty smart man. And it doesn’t have anything to do with me not smoking, drinking or doing other stuff that messes up my neuronal network… But you know? I’ve already lost count. I’ve already lost count of the times I have had the idiotic Ryberg jump at me from behind… I’ve already lost count of the times I have proved I am better than Ryback, better than Wade Barrett, better than EVERY SINGLE EBWF SUPERSTAR. Then again, things keep happening… Musclebound knuckleheads and boxer wannabes keep cowardly attacking me. It is pretty clear they want a piece of me… Hell, they even got the balls John Cena doesn’t and dared to strike first. And I get that… I can certainly relate to that. When you want something, you just reach out and grab it and make it yours… And no one can blame you for it. There is one problem, though. I don’t see anything around me that you fancy… Is it my talent? My proficiency between the ropes? Well, I’m afraid I got some bad news… No matter how hard you try, beating me up is not going to make you better than me… Even worse news: No matter what you do, you’ll NEVER be better than me. So Wade and friends, why don’t you come out and sort things out, right here, right now?

Punk stared down the ramp, waiting to see if Barrett would show his face. Moments later, “Rebel Son” by CFO$ hit and the crowd booed as Barrett stepped out onto the stage, accompanied by Ryback.

Jim Ross: Well King, I think business is about to pick up!

Barrett took his time to walk down the ramp, as if trying to taunt Punk by making him wait. Punk watched as Barrett walked down the ramp, he also kept a close eye on Ryback, who seemed to be preying on him as he paced from side to side behind Barrett. Barrett had brought a microphone with him, and as he entered the ring and his music was cut, Barrett began to speak.

Wade Barrett: Oh, Punk. You just couldn’t wait to get started, could you? I bet you’ve been stood next to the curtain for hours, desperately waiting for Warfare to start so you could come out here and run your mouth. You know, if you had written an autobiography, I think I’d buy you the audiobook for Christmas. Because there’s nothing you love more than hearing yourself talk, is there?

CM Punk: Wrestling. Talking the talk and walking the walk, Wade. You come out here today and have the audacity to get in my face, as if cheap shotting me from behind is something worthy of a medal or something. You want a medal? You want recognition?

Punk directed his attention to Ryback.

CM Punk: You want a gold star? Bet you never got one at school anyway.

Ryback snarled at Punk, patting Barrett in the back, he could be heard mouthing out “Why don’t we just put this wimp down right now? I’ll do it in a whip, HA! HA! HA!”.

CM Punk: On a whim, you animal.

Wade Barrett: Do you know what I really want, Punk? I want to shut you up once and for all. It’s funny, you spend so much time taking cheap shots at John Cena, but you two aren’t actually all that different from one another. You both think the world revolves around you. But I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news for you, Punk… it doesn’t. You’re just another fish in the pond.

Ryback could be heard behind Barrett “I could use some fish right now, damn”. Punk chuckled.

CM Punk: Oh, Wade… It doesn’t take a nuclear scientist to find out you want to shut me up, you have the will to do so… What you lack, is the capacity. Go on, Wade… try and shut me up. Do it right now. I dare you.

Punk lowered the microphone, and held out his arms, challenging Barrett to take a shot at him. Barrett looked tempted, but he laughed and shook his head.

Wade Barrett: Punk, you arrogant buffoon, if Ryback and I wanted to, we could beat you to a pulp right now. But with Survivor Series less than two weeks away, wouldn’t it better to wait? Why should I put you down in a dump like Morgantown when I can do it in front of the world, live on pay-per-view?

Punk perked an eyebrow.

CM Punk: So, I get you want to postpone the shame I’ll put you to in a couple of weeks. You have a death wish and I’m no one to deny it to you. So, tell me Wade. Any last requests before your death sentence is settled?

Wade Barrett: You got one thing right… you are no one. At least, no one important. If we’re going to settle this at Survivor Series, Punk, there are a couple of things I’m willing to bet on. The first is this - that if I were to go backstage and ask the locker room who wants to take out CM Punk, there would be an army of volunteers. The second thing I’d bet on is that you don’t have a lot of friends. Hell, I’m not sure you have any in the EBWF, given the way you alienate everyone by talking out of your arse. So since we are so close to Survivor Series, why don’t we put those theories of mine to the test? Instead of having Wade Barrett versus CM Punk… why don’t we make it Team Barrett versus Team Punk, in a traditional Survivor Series elimination tag match?

CM Punk: Woah… Wade, looks like patronizing me is your last resort. I’m not blind. I’m not the most loveable person in this place, never have and never will be. No one ever went to my birthday parties and you know what it meant? MORE CAKE FOR ME.

Punk pointed at Ryback.

CM Punk: Something your buddy over there would’ve loved. Anyway, this psychoanalysis is over… Whether you wanted to remind me I’m an outcast or you simply wanted to get under my skin, you got yourself a match at Survivor Series.

Barrett grinned.

Wade Barrett: It looks like Christmas is coming a month early for me this year. I should get back to the locker room… no doubt my fellow EBWF superstars will be lining up begging to be part of “Team Barrett”. Watch your back, Punk, Because you just put a huge target on it.

“Rebel Son” blasted through the PA again, and Barrett and Ryback made their way to the back as Punk watched on.

MATCH ONE

Flight of the Valkyries blasts over the PA system and Bryan made his way to the ring to the sound of a “YES!” chant, he got into the ring and posed for the fans. “Worlds apart” by CFO$ was next, and the crowd went wild for Sami Zayn as he made his way towards the ring, the crowd couldn’t get enough of his ska-like skipping and his attitude towards the fans, he joined Bryan in the ring, both men picked a corner and the bell rang. Bryan and Sami locked hands right in the middle of the ring, with Bryan going for a takedown, which was blocked by Sami. Bryan went on to connect kicks to the lower and mid section, just before he could hit a spinning high kick on Sami’s face, he ducked and clipped Bryan’s other leg with a swift kick. Sami stood back to take a breather, Bryan slowly got back up to his feet, locking in with Sami, wrapping a headlock and following with a takedown, Bryan applied pressure as the ref checked on Sami, who fought back and refused to give up. Sami’s leg landed on the rope and the ref began counting 1...2...3...4… Bryan released the hold, reminding the referee he had until five. Bryan barely allowed his opponent to recoup, as Sami sat up, Bryan connected a series of kicks across his midsection, each kick followed by a huge “YES!” which escaped Bryan’ lips. Bryan helped Sami up and whipped him onto the ropes… Bryan went for a clothesline but Sami ducked under and bounced back to nail a diving crossbody! Sami stood up quickly and waited for Bryan to regain a vertical base, once he did he charged at Sami, who disposed Bryan with an armdrag, Sami went for a clothesline and covered his opponent, the ref was barely able to count to two.

Jim Ross: These two men are eager to show what they’re made of!

Both men were back onto their feet, Bryan quickly ducked under a right hand Sami threw at him and went for a german suplex! Bryan attempted pinning Sami, but the Intercontinental champion raised his shoulder at two. Bryan grew exasperated, going for another series of kicks to the midsection. Sami sat on the canvas, looking extremely groggy, Bryan took a step back and went for a shining wizard! Sami looked out cold as Daniel Bryan climbed the turnbuckle, he assumed the position but as Bryan took a leap from the top rope, Sami Zayn jumped back onto his feet and received his opponent in a reverse STO, driving his skull into the canvas, Zayn then locked the Koji Clutch and applied pressure until Daniel tapped his arm against the mat. Sami’s music hit as he got his hand raised, but before he could do anything, “Cult of Personality” blasted over the PA system, Punk walked from behind the curtain with a mic on his hands.

CM Punk: That was an impressive match… Allow me to cut to the chase. I’m pretty sure you heard the news, on how I plan to kick Wade Barrett’s ass at Survivor Series, now as much as I would like doing that by myself, Barrett insists I make a team of five if I want to face him in a traditional Survivor Series elimination match. Long story short, you’re more than welcome of making part of Team Punk.

Sami and Bryan exchanged looks as Punk walked down the ramp.

CM Punk: Sami, we've talked about this before. It might appear that the target is in my back. But trust me, they will get to you eventually. Daniel, you and I haven't seen each other eye to eye. I know you, I know you won't back down if they ever get to you. I consider you capable of doing so... But is it really worth the wait? Are you going to wait until they make their presence felt, costing you a title shot?

Sami nodded his head. He rolled the ring and wasted no time in shaking hands with Punk. Bryan seemed hesitant. A "Yes" chant broke out, Bryan rolled out of the ring and went towards Punk. The second city savior extended his hand out, Bryan gazed at it as Sami patted Bryan on the back. Bryan finally gave in and shook Punk's hand.

Jim Ross: Well, looks like Team Punk is shaping up!

The three men walked up the ramp as Warfare went to a Break.

SEGMENT

After the previous match, the tron lit up and brought attention to the Women's Tag Team Champions, who appeared on screen. All cheers immediately turned to boos as we saw Eva Marie and Sasha Banks apparently conversing backstage. The crowd was brought into the conversation.

Sasha Banks: And did you see the look on Alexa’s face after you drew all those molds on her?!

Eva Marie: Priceless.

Both divas started laughing as the crowd booed more. There championship belts were off to the side on the vanity table.

Eva Marie: I can’t believe how easy it was to tag those bitches! I keep picturing their faces over and over again.

Sasha Banks: Oh yeah, their ugly little bag faces. Tuh. We sure showed them.

They did their signature snap in unison, with a smirk on their face. But any fun they were having that moment quickly disappeared. Sasha gave her meanest mug possible, and Eva sneered as they were approached by someone. They both folded their arms and seemed to stand a little straighter.

Sasha Banks: Excuse you!

Eva Marie: Didn’t you learn anything after last week you fairy flunky?

Sasha Banks: Blue Man Crew REJECT!

Eva put a hand protectively in front of Sasha as the crowd started cheering and Alexa Bliss came into view, almost glowing in presence. She simply smiled her usual cheerful grin and didn't seem to be upset in the least. In the background, some quite shuffling could be heard moving about. Emma, who was sneakily tip-toeing about, took a hold of the tag titles that were resting on the vanity table. She held them up by their straps and nodded enthusiastically to Alexa, standing behind Sasha and Eva. Alexa's smile got a little wider and as her two rivals drew in closer, she quickly held out her palms and blew some sparkly, glittery pixie dust into their faces. The champs shrieked in surprise and frantically rubbed at their eyes and faces, blinding stumbling about. Alexa performed a quick little curtsy and shot past them, darting off with Emma and with the tag team titles in tow.

SEGMENT

After a video package promoting Survivor Series, the camera cut to the interview area, where Renee Young was standing next to Justin Gabriel.

Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the PTG Champion, Justin Gabriel.

Cheers could be heard in the arena as the camera honed in on Justin Gabriel.

Renee Young: Justin, last week on Warfare you successfully defended your title for the first time, defeating CM Punk-

Renee stopped mid-question as Wade Barrett and Ryback entered the interview area, standing between Renee and Gabriel. Renee was literally in Barrett and Ryback's shadow, and she appeared to be intimidated as the two men looked down at her.

Wade Barrett: Take five minutes, Renee. Ryback and I will take it from here.

Barrett firmly snatched the microphone away from Renee, and she quickly fled the scene. As Barrett turned around to face Gabriel, Ryback moved to the other side of him, making sure the PTG Champion had nowhere to go.

Wade Barrett: Good evening, Justin. Congratulations on your victory last week. It's such a refreshing change to see a deserving champion in the EBWF.

Barrett offered his hand to Gabriel, who looked down at it distrustfully.

Justin Gabriel: Thanks. And just so we're clear, I would have won that match with or without your involvement.

Ryback: HA! HA! Yeah ri-

Barrett looked at Ryback and put a finger to his lips, and Ryback went quiet instantly. Barrett then turned his attention back to Gabriel.

Wade Barrett: I don't doubt that. Like I said before, you're something of a rarity in the EBWF, Justin - a worthy champion. That's why I'd like to offer you the chance to be part of Team Barrett at Survivor Series. You and I were a force to be reckoned with once upon a time, and we can be again. Wouldn't you just love another opportunity to beat CM Punk?

Justin Gabriel: I've already beaten him, Wade... I have nothing to prove, and I prefer to work alone. I'm a lone wolf these days.

Barrett laughed.

Wade Barrett: Oh, really? Then tell me, Justin, why are you planning on accompanying Velvet Sky to the ring tonight? You and I both know that however strong a wolf may be, he's stronger if he's part of a pack. There's strength in numbers, and it would be... beneficial... for you to join forces with Ryback and me.

Gabriel didn't seem to be convinced.

Justin Gabriel: Oh yeah? And why's that?

Wade Barrett: Well for one thing, Justin, if you join our team, we can stop CM Punk... together. You were right earlier - you did beat Punk, and you don't have anything to prove. But have you considered what Punk has to prove? In case you haven't noticed, he is obsessed with the PTG Title. He thinks that because he was the first ever PTG Champion, he has a divine right to that championship. It's only a matter of time before he comes after you again. But if you join forces with Ryback and me, we can make sure Punk doesn't get anywhere near you.

Justin Gabriel: I don't need your help.

Wade Barrett: This isn't about what you need, Justin. It's about what's best for you. And I really think it would be best for all of us if we worked together. Think about it, okay? But think very carefully... because once you've made up your mind, there's no turning back.

Barrett patted Gabriel on the shoulder, and Ryback did the same. The two men then walked away, leaving Gabriel to consider their offer as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "#Emmalution" by Brian Randazzo hit and the crowd cheered as Emma made her way to the ring for the next match, accompanied by Alexa Bliss.

Jim Ross: Welcome back! Well folks, before the commercial break, we saw Emma and Alexa outsmart Eva Marie and Sasha Banks to steal the Women's Tag Title belts. As you can see, they're showing them off here as Emma prepares to take on Velvet Sky, who in less than two weeks at Survivor Series will challenge Michelle McCool for the Women's Title.

Jerry Lawler: I can't wait for that one, JR! And I'm excited to see Emma take on Velvet Sky here tonight!

Upon entering the ring, Emma posed with the Women's Tag Title belt, then handed it to Alexa, who placed the title belts on the timekeeper's table. Alexa stood near the table protectively, ready to guard the titles if Sasha and Eva came to retrieve them. "Angel On My Shoulder" hit and the crowd continued to cheer as Velvet Sky headed to the ring, accompanied by the PTG Champion, Justin Gabriel. After Velvet had entered the ring, her music was cut and the referee called for the bell. Velvet and Emma locked up and Velvet took Emma down with a snapmare, then stomped on her several times. Emma rolled away from Velvet and got to her feet, and Velvet hit her with a series of punches, before whipping her into the ropes, then taking her down with a clothesline. Emma got to her feet once more and Velvet got behind her, hitting an inverted swinging facebuster. Velvet hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: A strong start from Velvet Sky!

Both divas got to their feet and Velvet hit Emma with some more right hands, then set her up for a suplex. Emma blocked it, countering with a suplex of her own. Both divas got to their feet once again and Emma ran at Velvet, taking her down with a big boot. Emma made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Emma pulled Velvet to her feet and hit a series of punches, then went to whip Velvet into the corner. Velvet reversed the Irish whip, sending Emma into the corner, then ran at her and hit a dropkick. As Emma staggered out of the corner, Velvet grabbed her and lifted her over her shoulder, hitting a northern lights suplex. Velvet covered Emma and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! As Velvet and Emma got to their feet, they locked up, and Emma trapped Velvet in a headlock. After a brief struggle, Velvet broke free and took Emma down with a Russian legsweep. The fast pace of the match seemed to be taking its toll on Emma, and the Australian dancing queen took her time getting to her feet. Velvet took full advantage, hitting Emma with a stiff kick to the midsection, which she followed up with a Snap DDT!

Jerry Lawler: Beauty-T!

Velvet hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3! As the referee called for the bell, Justin Gabriel entered the ring and gave Velvet a congratulatory hug, before raising her arm in victory. Sky and Gabriel then made their way to the back as Alexa entered the ring to tend to her tag partner.

SEGMENT

After the match between Velvet Sky and Emma, the camera cut to the backstage area, where Daniel Bryan was in his locker room. Having wrestled earlier in the night, Bryan was packing his things away in his gym back. The crowd booed as Wade Barrett entered the locker room, and a few seconds later, Bryan realized Barrett was standing behind him. Given that Bryan had aligned himself with CM Punk earlier in the night, Bryan was visibly tense as he looked up at Barrett.

Daniel Bryan: Can I help you?

Wade Barrett: Actually, Daniel, I think I can help you.

There was something threatening about the way Barrett offered to "help" Bryan, but Bryan grinned as if he was amused by Barrett.

Daniel Bryan: Oh really? And how can you help me, Wade?

Wade Barrett: By offering you a chance to change your mind about Survivor Series, of course. I know you pledged your allegiance to CM Punk earlier, but I'd like you to reconsider. I think it would be in your best interests to be part of Team Barrett.

Bryan laughed.

Daniel Bryan: Oh gee, Wade... and why might you think that?

Barrett grinned menacingly.

Wade Barrett: Several reasons. The most obvious one would be that if you join me, you can be a winner at Survivor Series rather than suffer a beating at the hands of me, Ryback, and the formidable team we're putting together. And if that's not appealing enough in itself, Daniel - consider this. Do you really want to act as a lackey for CM Punk, the guy who proclaims to be the "Best in the World" even though he doesn't have a tenth of your technical ability?

Daniel Bryan: Are you trying to butter me up?

Wade Barrett: Not at all. Do I strike you as a man who flatters to deceive? I speak the truth, Daniel, and you know it. And while I'm being honest with you, there's one more point I'd like you to consider. If you stand beside CM Punk at Survivor Series, whether you win or lose, you won't get the respect you deserve. Punk is an egomaniac, and everyone on his team is just there to make up the numbers. It'll all be about CM Punk; the word "team" will be an oxymoron. But Ryback and I, we value team ethic. The three men we choose to join our team will be equals... we won't go into Survivor Series as five individuals, we will be one collective and unstoppable force. Look me in the eye and tell me I lack conviction.

Barrett locked eyes with Bryan, to try and prove his "conviction", but Bryan looked away and shook his head.

Daniel Bryan: You're full of crap, Wade. Get out of here before I show you some of that technical ability you like so much.

Wade Barrett: As you wish. But remember, Daniel... you have a choice. I do hope for your sake, you make the right one.

Bryan turned away from Barrett, ignoring his threats, as Barrett exited the locker room.

MATCH THREE

The camera cut back to the arena, where MsChif was in the ring ready for the next match. "The Letter Black" by Up From The Ashes hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Paige stepped out onto the stage. Paige wore a determined expression on her face as she made her way down the ramp, and as she entered the ring the English anti-diva stared across the ring at her opponent. The referee called for the bell and MsChif ran at Paige, taking her down with a clothesline. MsChif then got on top of Paige and began punching her repeatedly against the ring mat, before pulling her to her feet.

Jim Ross: An aggressive start from MsChief!

MsChif hit Paige with a stiff kick to the midsection, then ran against the ropes and went for a bodyscissors takedown, but Paige countered with a bodyslam! MsChif got back to her feet, and Paige whipped her into the corner, then ran at her and hit a clothesline. MsChif fell into a sitting position and Paige stomped on her several times, then pulled her to her feet and hit a hair-pull toss. MsChif got back to her feet and Paige hit a fisherman suplex, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Paige with a near fall!

Both divas got to their feet and Paige hit MsChif with a series of punches, then went to whip her against the ropes. MsChif reversed the Irish whip, sending Paige into the ropes, then hit her with a dropkick. Both divas got to their feet and MsChif hit a rolling cutter, then ran against the ropes and went for a springboard moonsault. Paige put her knees up, blocking the move! As MsChif rolled around the ring, clutching her ribs in pain, Paige got to her feet and screamed. MsChif got to her feet and Paige grabbed her, hitting the Paige Turner! Paige hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Another impressive victory for Paige!

The referee called for the bell and raised Paige's arm in victory. Paige celebrated as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, the camera cut backstage, where Wade Barrett and Ryback were seen talking.

Wade Barrett: Are we clear on the plan?

Barrett spoke in a low voice, as if he didn’t want to be overheard.

Ryback: HA! HA! HA!

Ryback's coarse laughter was a clear contrast to Barrett's low, almost secrecy-conveying voice tone.

Ryback: You bet! You can always count on da Big Guy!

Ryback gave his friend a rough pat on the back and walked away. Barrett turned around to walk in the other direction, and as he did so, he inadvertently walked into someone. As Barrett stepped back, the camera zoomed out, revealing the person Barrett had walked into as his Dinner with the Divas date, Sasha Banks. Sasha looked up at Barrett, glaring at him. Barrett seemed uncomfortable, and he smiled awkwardly down at Sasha.

Wade Barrett: Hey, Sasha. Sorry, I didn’t see you there.

Sasha Banks: Yeah, you better be sorry. I don’t see how someone can miss me. I’m a sight to see. I don’t get how anyone can miss you either, with that big old HEAD of yours! Tuh.

The sassy diva rolled her eyes and turned slightly away from Barrett.

Wade Barrett: Are you okay?

If she wasn’t mad before, she definitely was now. She turned so fast to face Barrett he took another small step back.

Sasha Banks: Am I okay... AM I OKAY? Do I look okay to you, Wade Barrel? Did I look okay after you called me stupid at Dinner with the Divas?!

Sasha looked close to tears, and despite being so large, Barrett appeared to shrink slightly.

Wade Barrett: I’m sorry, Sasha. Not just about bumping into you before, about Dinner with the Divas too. I might have overreacted that night, and I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.

Sasha huffed and looked as if she smiled faintly.

Sasha Banks: Do you wanna know what I really think, Wade? I think you…

All of the sudden the camera shook and there was a loud thud and several grunts as Barrett was knocked into the wall. Seconds after he was taking several punches to the side and had someone clinging onto his back. It wasn’t clear who initiated the attack until Sasha called out a name.

Sasha Banks: Enzo!! What the hell!

Enzo Amore had Barrett in a tight chokehold from behind, his eyes bugging slightly out of his head as he was pushed back into the wall by the much larger Barrett. Both of them fell to the floor and more pounding could be heard as Enzo quickly got to his feet and landed more hits on Barrett, this time on his back and his head until he was down on the ground completely. Enzo was breathing heavily and went to stomp on Barrett as a final hit, but a hand wrapped in white bandages landed his shoulder and stopped him. The camera slowly panned out to show the Straightedge Savior CM Punk.

CM Punk: And to think he prances around hoping his actions would have no consequences... Tch tch tch...

Punk shook his head as he stared at the downed Barrett with a smile on his face, he then shifted his attention to Enzo.

CM Punk: Looks like you and I have a thing in common.

Enzo Amore: Realest guys in the room, right here.

Punk tried not to dwell on grammatical discussion, as literally they were both real.

CM Punk: If you want another piece of him, allow me to make you and offer you cannot refuse...

Punk reached out to wrap a hand around Enzo's shoulder and began walking away with him. As the camera shifted from them to focus on Barrett, still laying on the floor, a familiar voice could be heard in the distance.

Enzo Amore: BADA BOOM.

MATCH FOUR

Tyler Breeze was already in the ring, taking selfies and posing in the turnbuckle. His face showed disgust as the words "Feed Me More" blasted over the arena's sound system, followed by Jim Johnston's "Meat". Ryback walked out on his black, airbrushed singlet and wasted no time in getting in the ring, right in Breeze's face. Ryback shoved him and mocked him until the ref broke them up. The bell rang and Ryback locked up with Breeze, who quickly broke the lock up and went for the Beauty shot! Ryback ducked and went for a huge meathook clothesline but Breeze rolled out of the way. Breeze went for an armdrag but Ryback won't budge. Breeze went for a chop across the chest, the crowd shouted out "WOOOOOOO" as Ryback rubbed his chest to ease the pain. He rolled out of the ring and began circling the ring. The ref counted 1...2...

Jim Ross: Ryback retreating here, Breeze might be too fast for him!

Ryback kept pacing the ring, Breeze taunted Ryback to come into the ring. Ryback kept circling the ring.

Jim Ross: Ryback's break needs to end here, otherwise he'd get counted out.

Ryback walked towards the Ropes, grabbing a hold of them...

10!

Ryback releazed the ropes as the ref raised Tyler's hand and Lillian Garcia announced him the winner by countout as "#MMMGORGEOUS" Filled the arena. Breeze didn't take an eye off Ryback, who eventually rolled back into the ring, walking Right up to Tyler's face.

Jim Ross: Looks like the real match is about to begin!

Breeze looked straight in Ryback's eyes, tension between the two men was more than evident.

Jim Ross: It is not the first time these two have been in a match, King... what's this all about?

Jerry Lawler: They're just standing there!

"Rebel Son" by CFO$ hit and Ryback and Breeze both turned to the face the stage, watching as Wade Barrett made his way down the ramp. For the second time that evening, Barrett carried a microphone with him, and as he entered the ring, he spoke to Breeze.

Wade Barrett: Tyler, let's end this tension right now. You and I share a common goal, and so does Ryback. You know what we want - to work our way up the EBWF ladder, and stop people like CM Punk from standing in our way. So what do you say, Tyler... would you like to be part of Team Barrett, the team that's going to dominate Survivor Series and decimate CM Punk?

Barrett held out his hand to Breeze... and after considering the offer, Breeze shook hands with Barrett! Barrett grinned, as did Breeze, and Ryback patted them both on the back. Moments later, "Fear Nothing" hit and the three men turned to face the stage once more as Justin Gabriel headed to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Gabriel offered his hand to Barrett... Barrett shook his hand, then the four men formed a huddle and began discussing strategies for Survivor Series.

Jim Ross: Look at this, King! Team Barrett is taking shape! Both teams now just need one more man for Survivor Series to complete their line up!

Jerry Lawler: I wonder what CM Punk thinks of Barrett's recruits, JR!

Jim Ross: Well King, I think we're about to find out!

"Cult of Personality" by Living Colour hit, and the crowd cheered as CM Punk headed to the ring, accompanied by Sami Zayn, Daniel Bryan and Enzo Amore. Punk carried a microphone with him, and upon entering the ring, Punk squared up to Barrett and began to speak.

CM Punk: Wade, I might be an unlikeable jerk, and no one attended my birthday parties when I was a kid... All it took for these men to join my cause was a promise, a promise that they'll get to kick your sorry ass at Survivor series... I've gathered the best of the best and trust me, you still don't know what we have in store for you!

Wade Barrett: You might be happy with your team, Punk, but I assure you - I'm a lot happier with mine. Especially since all five spots have been filled. Remember what I told you earlier, Punk - watch your back!

Suddenly, Daniel Bryan attacked Punk from behind! The move caught Amore and Zayn by surprise, and Team Barrett took full advantage. Barrett went after Amore, seeking revenge for Amore attacking him earlier, Ryback helped Bryan take care of CM Punk, and Gabriel and Breeze went after Zayn. With a 5 on 3 advantage, Barrett and co. quickly wore the three men down. Barrett hit Amore with the Bull Hammer, Breeze took Zayn out with the Beauty Shot, and Ryback lifted Punk onto his shoulders, hitting him with Shell Shocked!

Jim Ross: I can't believe this, King! Daniel Bryan has betrayed CM Punk, and Team Barrett has quickly despatched what's left of Team Punk!

Barrett, Ryback, Breeze, Gabriel and Bryan stood over the fallen Punk, Zayn and Amore as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

Tyler Breeze and Ryback’s match had just come to an end when the backstage area was shown. The black curtained walls, dim lighting, taped white arrows on the floor, folding chairs, tables, and monitors identified the space as the area known to “smarks” and those in the industry as the gorilla. The main event was up next featuring Bray Wyatt versus Wade Barrett and, as the world looked on, Wyatt was seen ambling down the darkened hallway looking calm and collected with his usual smug, knowing grin on his face. Then there came a flurry of movement to the left and suddenly the fans were on their feet cheering as Dolph Ziggler suddenly arrived on the scene and pounced on Wyatt in a flurry of ferocious lefts and rights that took them both down to the floor. Ziggler straddled Wyatt for a few seconds raining blows then climbed off, egging the other man on and allowing him to slowly start to his feet only to immediately take him back down to the hard concrete floor again with a huge Zig Zag that left Wyatt laying just as officials arrived on the scene and began to pull Ziggler away. The crowd was eating it up and had erupted into a huge pop for the platinum-haired young man still bearing evidence of Wyatt’s attack the week before on his face in a black eye and a large, bandaged cut on his right temple. Ziggler shouted out to Wyatt as he was dragged away by a swarm of men, watching as Wyatt slowly began to move again. Instantly all the fans recognized that Ziggler was just finishing the nursery rhyme Wyatt himself had started the week before after he’d left Ziggler a bloody mess...

Dolph Ziggler: ...He went to bed and bumped his head, and he wouldn’t get up in the morning. You want to start something with me, Muskrat Face? FINE! I’ll finish it! Just like John did! This isn’t over! You hear me?! THIS. ISN’T. OVER! GUYS, LET ME GO! I HAVEN’T FINISHED KNOCKING THE HAWAIIAN PRINT OFF HIS SHIRT YET! IKEDA AND JERICHO WON’T CARE! THIS IS GOOD PROGRAMMING DAMNIT!!!! NO ONE LIKES HIM ANYWAY! WAIT... DON’T MESS UP THE HAIR! NOT THE HAIR!

Slowly the scene faded to make way for the final commercial break as Wyatt was seen slowly being helped to his feet by two referees as Dolph Ziggler was dragged away, kicking and screaming, and nervously checking his hair.

MATCH FIVE

A scream, followed by the dimming of the lights and "Hunt You Down" over the PA system caused a mixed reaction from the fans, who raised their phones in mid air as Bray Wyatt walked slowly down the ramp. He got inside the ring and removed his hat, "Rebel Son" by CFO$ was next as Barrett came out to a massive chorus of boos, he sucked them up, working the crowd and then smirking at Wyatt as he walked on to the ring.

Jim Ross: This man has been working all night long! He banded up a group of very talented superstars who have a thing in common, hatred towards CM Punk!

Jerry Lawler: Not to mention he managed to put CM Punk and his team in a difficult spot, with Survivor Series in just a couple of weeks!

Jim Ross: Let's see if he can continue to impress in his upcoming match against Bray Wyatt!

The bell rang and Barrett charged towards Bray Wyatt, who moved out of the way, Barrett bounced on the ropes and went for a clothesline. Bryatt went down and Barrett followed up with some mounted right and left hands across his face, the ref began counting 1..2...3... Barrett kept going until the ref had to break them. The camera focused on Wyatt's face, eyes wide open, his lips curved up in a smirk.

Jerry Lawler: He was getting his ass handed to himself and he seems to be loving it!

Barrett didn't seem to be pleased with Wyatt. He helped him up, only to plant him back down with a suplex. Barrett went for the cover 1... Kickout by Wyatt!

Jim Ross: He's going to need more than that to beat Wyatt!

Wyatt sat up and smirked, he locked Barrett in a headlock and got behind him, he whipped him onto the floor and planted Barrett with a hip toss! Wyatt bounced on the ropes and followed up with a running senton! Wyatt went for the cover, but Barrett kicked out at two. Both men slowly went back up on their feet. Barrett and Wyatt began trading hands, Barrett got the upper hand and eventually put Wyatt onto the nearest corner, Barrett followed up with body strikes and put Bray down with a powerbomb onto the protective pads! Barrett climbed onto the second rope and went for a diving elbow drop, but Wyatt moved out of the way! Barrett clutched his arm in pain as Bray sat up slowly.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! HE JUST DOVE ONTO AN EMPTY POOL!

Wyatt was up first, while Barrett was able to cling to the ropes to stand up... Bray Wyatt charged at his opponent and went for a body avalanche, but Barrett moved out of the way, he exposed his elbow by pushing the elbow pad away and nailed him with the Bullhammer elbow! Barrett went for the cover 1...2...3! Barrett's hand was raised in victory, he shoved the referee away and climbed onto a turnbuckle. He rolled out of the ring and walked up the ramp, being joined by his entire team, the five men raised their arms on top of the ramp.

Jim Ross: Team Barrett is ready, I wonder what CM Punk and his team can do to even the odds? We'll find out next week!