Warfare Results 11/24/2014

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 11/24/2014

Post by Ashlee »

SEGMENT

Jim Ross: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! I’m Jim Ross, joined by Jerry “The King” Lawler!

Jerry Lawler: What a night we have in store, JR! We are live from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and we are just six days away from Survivor Series!

Jim Ross: Indeed we are, and we’ve got some great matches in store for you! Our main event tonight is an open battle royal… the winner earns a shot at the World Title! We’ve also got the leaders of Team Barrett and Team Punk in action as Wade Barrett takes on CM Punk!

Jerry Lawler: Up first though, we’ve got a triple threat match between CJ Parker, Vampiro and Austin Aries. The winner gets a shot at the Breakout Title!

The camera cut to the stage in anticipation of the opening match, but instead “99 Problems” by Jay-Z hit and Lance Storm headed to the ring. Storm received a mixed reaction from the Air Canada Centre, with the Canadian crowd torn between cheering for one of their own and showing their disdain for a man who would no doubt show his disdain for them. Storm’s face gave nothing away as he made is way down the ramp, and after entering the ring, Storm began to speak.

Lance Storm: It pains me to have to address you people tonight. But you should be grateful - I’m here to take your minds off the fact that you have to sit through another EBWF show with the same old shit and the same old names coming in and out of that revolving door. I am here to teach you idiots about unity, about solidarity and most importantly - about respect. I’ve been at home for a long time, showing the next generation how it’s done both in and out of the ring, and in that time it appears this business has taken an even further nosedive into mediocrity. I left the world of mainstream wrestling with the utter wet-paint-personifications names John Cena and Randy Orton spearheading the industry into decline. My personal vendettas bring me back, and what do I find? The same old shit. And this all ties in with my aforementioned vendettas, and one man in particular. I can’t help but feel the blame lies with one man - but I’ll get to him in a moment. HEY, REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT RESPECT?

The crowd’s boos had become louder since Lance had insulted them.

Lance Storm: I fucking love this business and I’m stood speaking from the heart and you people boo me? This is EXACTLY why I’m here. I’m here to ensure a shift in power - a change in the status quo. And believe it or not - it all starts with my least favourite kind of match. That’s right, coming up is a Battle Royal to decide the new number one contender for the World Championship. The winner of that battle royal? If you don’t want to know the result then fucking pierce your eardrums right now… The winner is my protégé, Trent.

The crowd’s boos intensified.

Lance Storm: There you go with the disrespect again. You dare disrespect a former world champion? That’s what the brass here in the EBWF did. They didn’t respect Trent, didn’t dare to put long-term responsibility on his shoulders. They didn’t care about his sublime ability in the ring. They didn’t care about his unerring charisma. They didn’t care about his passion or his desire to succeed. Trent’s problem? He didn’t look good on shitty magazine covers. He didn’t look good in pathetic photoshoots. He was never going to come across well on chat shows, at brown-nose-tastic media appearances. And do you know why that is? It’s because Trent doesn’t give a shit about all of that - and that’s because he is a WRESTLER. A professional fucking wrestler, a rare commodity in this reality TV crazy, scantily clad, terrible music, celebrity based modern culture I have to suffer through. They say wrestling has evolved in the past 10 years to keep up with society - I say it has devolved. One man who used to share this view with me was Chris Jericho. Once a professional wrestler himself, he is now a corporate suit happy to sit through the bullshit that used to make him sick, used to make US sick. He’s happy to go and have dinner with the fucking divas - by the way who wants to EAT IN FRONT OF A CAMERA? He’s happy to do whatever happy-smiley-smug media appearance Wes Ikeda wants him to do. He’s happy to subject his sense of passion to more and more grave turning while those little gimmicks he gets in the mail called CHEQUES are cashed and the money rolls in...

Before Lance could say anything more, “Break The Walls Down” hit and the crowd went wild as Chris Jericho stepped out onto the stage. As had become the norm, the interim CEO was dressed in a suit and he carried a microphone with him as he walked down the ramp.

Jerry Lawler: Look at the expression on Chris Jericho’s face, JR! I don’t think he’s happy with what Lance Storm had to say!

Jim Ross: No doubt about that, King! I think Jericho is out here to shut Storm up!

As he entered the ring, Jericho glared across at his former best friend and tag team partner. Jericho’s music was cut, and the interim CEO began to speak.

Chris Jericho: How dare you, Lance? After everything we’ve been through over the last twenty-plus years, how dare you step into my ring and disrespect me? How dare you criticise me for doing Dinner with the Divas - which is a charity event, for God’s sake - and suggest that I’m a sellout, just because I traded in the trunks for a suit? In case you’ve forgotten, I took on the role of interim CEO when EBWF needed me to - at a time when there was no one else that could. And maybe I have made mistakes, but I helped this company maintain its success through some of its darkest days-

Lance Storm: YOU HELPED THIS COMPANY MAINTAIN IT’S MEDIOCRITY YOU SELL-OUT! You’re even calling this YOUR ring? After all the rings we’ve been in, you’re laying claim to a WRESTLING RING? This business doesn’t belong to us - we belong to IT! Don’t think just because they’ve put you in a fancy suit that you are ABOVE the art of wrestling. What’s happened to you, Chris? You’ve gone from the man who put the nail in the coffin of one disgrace of a company in WCW, to prolonging the horror that is the EBWF. Is it worth it Chris? Is the disgusting taste of Wes Ikeda in your mouth every day worth-

Jericho slapped the microphone out of Lance’s hand, missing his face by inches.

Chris Jericho: Don’t you DARE interrupt me, Lance! I’ve let you run your mouth for long enough. You’re such a green-eyed monster when it comes to Wes, that you can’t see clearly. I respect Wes Ikeda a hell of a lot; he’s one of my best friends, just like you used to be, and he’s the main reason why the EBWF exists today. You wanna know why I took the role of interim CEO, Lance? I’ll admit, part of it was for Wes, but the biggest reason I took the job was because I love this company, and I love this business. I did what I needed to do, and yes, I’ve made some mistakes along the way. But what gives you the right to question my passion? Unlike you, I never walked away. I may don a fancy suit most of the time these days, but I bring my trunks and my wrestling boots with me every night, just in case I feel the need to step into the ring. And you know what, Lance? I think tonight is one of those nights. How about I go backstage, take the suit off, put my trunks and my boots on, then come back to this ring and kick your ass all over Ontario? How about I show you first-hand how much passion I have for this business?

Storm’s expression didn’t change once while Jericho spoke yet his eyes didn’t move their focus away from Chris’. However, at the last statement, Storm let out a rare laugh.

Lance Storm: Please, Mr CEO - don’t embarrass yourself. I bet your stomach is too bloated from all the lobsters you’ve been eating at your big corporate meals. By the time you got backstage and back here we’d be halfway through a battle royal. It would be a little bit inconvenient, wouldn’t it? And you think I’d lower myself to competing here tonight out of the blue? I thought as a corporate bigwig you’d recognise a Lance Storm versus Chris Jericho match as a match fit for pay-per-view? We wouldn’t want you to lose your job now...

Lance paused for a moment, and then his face lit up as if he’d just received an Amazon gift card.

Lance Storm: ...or would we?

The crowd booed.

Lance Storm: I said I was here to bring about change - how about I go straight to the source of the problem? You’re so sure your passion outweighs mine? Are you willing to back that up, Mrs Ikeda?

Even Jericho cracked a smile at Lance’s last comment.

Chris Jericho: You’re a funny guy, Lance. You’ll look even funnier when I kick your teeth so far down your throat, you’ll be picking them out of the toilet for next week. I’m tired of listening to you talk, so why don’t you get straight to the point. Are you challenging me to a match at Survivor Series, and asking me to put my position as interim CEO on the line?

Lance Storm: Hey, you make the calls around here, right? But it’s not fair if you have to put it all on the line. So if you win, which you won't - I’ll take my pretty face elsewhere.

Chris Jericho: Alright, I’ll put my job on the line since you’re willing to do the same. But know this, Lance; when I beat you at Survivor Series, you won’t just have to leave the EBWF, you’ll be gone from this company for good. And these EBWF fans will never get to see your “pretty face” again. And speaking of that pretty face…

Jericho dropped his microphone, and a split second later, he hit Lance with a Codebreaker outta nowhere! The crowd cheered with delight as Lance hit the mat. “Break The Walls Down” blasted over the PA system once more, and Jericho stood over the fallen Lance Storm as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH ONE

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Jimi Jingle Thing by Wolf Dick hit and the crowd cheered as CJ Parker headed to the ring for the next match. After Parker had entered the ring, "Destroyer" hit and the crowd booed as Vampiro made his way to the ring. Finally, "Unsettling Differences" by Blue Smock Nancy hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Austin Aries stepped out onto the stage. When Aries was in the ring, the three men stared each other down, daring one another to make the first move. Vampiro went for Parker, taking him down with a clothesline, then turned his attention to Aries. Aries was ready for him, and the two men exchanged right hands back and forth. Vampiro was able to overpower Aries, and after hitting Aries with a hard kick to the midsection, Vampiro went to whip Aries into the ropes. Aries reversed the Irish whip, sending Vampiro into the ropes, then hit Vampiro with a discus elbow smash. At this point, Parker got to his feet and he hit Aries with a dropkick. Both men got to their feet and Parker attempted a suplex, but Aries blocked it and countered with an STO. Aries ran against the ropes and hit a no-handed springboard moonsault, before making the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Aries with a near fall!

As Aries got to his feet, he was attacked by Vampiro, who hit him with a shoot kick. As Aries staggered backwards, Vampiro grabbed him and dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head against the top turnbuckle before pummelling him in the corner with a series of punches. After forcing Aries down into a sitting position, Vampiro hit him with a knee to the face, then turned his attention to Parker, who was still down on the ring mat. Vampiro went to grab Parker, but Parker was playing possum, and he rolled Vampiro up with a small package! The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: CJ Parker almost stole one!

As both men got to their feet, Vampiro hit Parker with an aggressive kick between the legs, before hitting a powerbomb. At this point, Vampiro was grabbed by Aries, who took him down with a DDT. As Vampiro got back to his feet, Aries set him up for the Brainbuster... but Vampiro blocked it and countered with the Vampiro Spike! Before Vampiro could cover Aries, Parker got to his feet and ran at Vampiro... but Vampiro stopped Parker in his tracks, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him up for a Chokeslam! Vampiro hooked Parker's leg, and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Vampiro has booked himself a Breakout Title match at Survivor Series! And given that he's signalled his intention to compete in the open battle royal later tonight, could EBWF's resident vampire be set for two title matches this Sunday?

Vampiro celebrated his victory, then made his way to the back as Aries and Parker recovered in the ring.

MATCH TWO

Jim Ross: Up next, we've got divas action as Sasha Banks takes on Angelina Love!

Sasha came to the ring first, followed by Angelina. When both divas were in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two divas locked up. Angelina took Sasha down with a snapmare, then her with a running low-angle front dropkick to the face. Sasha got to her feet and Angelina whipped her into the corner, then ran at her and hit a clothesline. As Sasha staggered out of the corner, Angelina took her down with a DDT, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Strong start from Angelina!

As Sasha got to her feet, Angelina hit her with a series of punches, then whipped her into the ropes. As Sasha ran back towards her, Angelina went for an arm drag, but Sasha blocked it and took Angelina down with a clothesline. As Angelina got to her feet, Sasha hit a headscissors takedown, which she followed up with an elbow drop. Sasha hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! This time Sasha Banks gets a two count!

Sasha pulled Angelina to her feet and hit her with some right hands, then whipped her into the corner. Sasha ran at Angelina and went for a high knee, but Angelina moved out of the way and Sasha ran knee-first into the turnbuckle! As Sasha cried out in pain, Angelina grabbed her and hit a hair-pull mat slam. As Sasha got to her feet, she went for a roundhouse kick, but Angelina ducked out of the way, then hit Sasha with a shoulder jawbreaker. Sasha got to her feet once more, and this time Angelina hit her with the Botox Injection! Angelina covered Sasha and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! Angelina Love gets the win!

The referee called for the bell and raised Angelina's arm in victory. "Street Fighter (War)" hit and Angelina celebrated as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned from its commercial break “Smack Down” by Thousand Foot Krutch was blaring and Dolph Ziggler was standing in the middle of the ring dressed in black jeans, black Converse sneakers, a white collared button up shirt rolled to the elbows, and slouchy knit black hat. In his hand was a microphone and, as the program returned the music died and the loud pop surrounding Ziggler faded as the young superstar began to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: So, this happened the other day...

Ziggler gestured to the TitanTron as it came to life and the words “Yesterday” and “EBWF Headquarters” scrolled across the screen. Bray Wyatt, dressed in his usual Hawaiian shirted garb was seen walking down the hallway when, just ahead of him, a suited Dolph Ziggler stepped out of a room and turned, finding himself almost eye to eye with the man. Dolph sneared as Wyatt smirked.

Bray Wyatt: Day and night
We all have sight
Day and night
we all have a fright
Day and night
that's right.

Wyatt laughed and Dolph shook his head. Then, quite unexpected he began to laugh boisterously along with Wyatt, starting to walk past him in the hallway dismissively only to suddenly lash out with a big elbow to Wyatt’s temple. The two began to fight, and a few seconds later were pulled apart by security guards as the scene faded. The cameras returned to a calm and collected Ziggler still in the middle of the ring, cheers and applause surrounding him.

Dolph Ziggler: Allow me to um, state the obvious? Bray Wyatt? He’s a weirdo.

Ziggler nodded and the another round of cheers and laughter greeted this statement. The fans obviously agreed.

Dolph Ziggler: Weirdo or not though, I have bad news for Bray Wyatt. See, I was a headquarters for a reason. I was talking to those who dwell on Mt. Olympus. The EBWF Gods, the head honchos, the big kahunas, the people that sign my checks! I was talking to them and I was doing what I do a lot. I was asking them for something. Only, would you believe it, this time they didn’t do what they usually do. No, they didn’t laugh me out of the office, they didn’t look at me like I’d just told them I was going to propose to AJ Lee right here on Warfare...

He chuckled as he pointed down to the center of the ring and the fans responded loudly and in many different ways.

Dolph Ziggler: No, they didn’ t do ANY of those things! Instead, they gave me what I wanted! I know! I couldn’t believe it either! From now on I’m ALWAYS gonna listen to Cena when he tells me to bring food from the adult bakery! A couple double-DCup-cakes will apparently get you very far. Probably because they’re more than a mouthful...

Ziggler gave the fans their moment to respond and threw one arm up into the air.

Dolph Ziggler: ... oookay! And that’s as close as I can come to changing our television rating and getting in more than a mouthful worth of trouble! Point is Wyatt, you’re already in trouble, you just are too stupid to even realize it yet. Because what I wanted? What I asked for and was given? Was a match, at Survivor Series, against YOU, BRAY WYATT! Day and night we all have a fright? Well you’re certainly in for a fright and a fight Wyatt because it’s official, at Survivor Series it’s gonna be you, and it’s gonna be me, in a Steel Cage match! No more of these sneak attacks, no more stalking me, in a cage you will have nowhere to go and no shadows to hide in. This ends at Survivor Series, Wyatt. Happy Thanksgiving you deranged hobo! You won’t have much to be thankful for after you leave that cage.

Ziggler threw down the microphone and his music once more cued up to the delight of the fans filling the arena. Ziggler took his time visiting each turnbuckle before climbing out of the ring and greeting the fans lining the steel ramp as the scene slowly faded to black.

MATCH THREE

Bray Wyatt entered the ring first, in the dark and carrying his lantern as the crowd booed. Tyler Breeze came out next, taking selfies all the way down the ramp. The two men entered the ring, and the crowd was hot for the match as both men locked up to start. Breeze backed Wyatt into the corner and attacked with a kick to the gut and right hands. Breeze got a snapmare and started choking Wyatt on the middle rope. Wyatt started fighting back with kicks and punches. Wyatt connected with a drop kick and a kick to the gut of Breeze. Wyatt charged and connected with 10 punches in the corner. Wyatt charged again and Breeze got both feet up. Breeze connected with a clothesline and covered for a 2 count. Breeze connected with a big right hand in the ropes. Breeze charged at Wyatt in the ropes, but Wyatt moved and Breeze landed on the outside. Wyatt dove through the ropes onto Breeze. Both men were now back in the ring. As Wyatt was getting back in the ring, Breeze caught Wyatt with an enziguri. Both men were now on the outside and Breeze tossed Wyatt back first into the barricade. Both men were now back in the ring. Breeze covered for a 2 count. Breeze then rocked in a rear chin lock. Wyatt fought back to his feet but Breeze tossed him down by his hair. Breeze went to the 2nd rope and connected with an ax handle. Breeze was all over Wyatt with stomps to the back. Breeze and Wyatt were now fighting on the top rope. Both men fell off the top rope to the floor.

Jerry Lawler: They're giving it their all here.

Breeze rolled Wyatt back into the ring and covered for a 2 count. Breeze now locked in a rear chin lock. Wyatt fought back to his feet and connected with a jaw breaker for separation. Breeze came back with a german suplex for a close 2 count. Breeze charged to Wyatt in the corner, but Wyatt caught him with an elbow. Wyatt connected with a big tornado DDT and both men were now down. The ref started the 10 count. Both men got up about the 6 count. Breeze connected with the back stabber and covered for a close 2 count. Breeze now went to the top rope, but Wyatt hung him up there. Wyatt went up top with him. Breeze fought Wyatt off and hung him on the middle rope. Breeze came off with a double stomp from the top rope. Breeze connects with a kick to the jaw and covers for the 3 count.

Jim Ross: And that's it! Tyler Breeze just defeated Bray Wyatt!

Breeze's hand was raised in victory as EBWF went to commercial.

MATCH FOUR

When EBWF returned from commercial, "Heroes" hit and Ted DiBiase came to the ring to a mixed reaction. Adam Rose was out to the ring next, with his Rosebuds in tow.

Both men locked up to start the match. Rose caught DiBiase with a clothesline and followed it up with a back slide. Rose went for a move but DiBiase slid out of the ring toward the announce table. Rose gave chase, but DiBiase caught Rose with a clothesline to the outside.

Jim Ross: A big move there from DiBiase.

Both men were now back in the ring. DiBiase covered for a 2 count. DiBiase hit a clothesline and covered for another 2 count. DiBiase got a suplex and another cover for a 2 count. He locked in a rear chin lock. Rose fought back to his feet, but DiBiase knocked him back down. Rose got whipped into the corner, and gave DiBiase an elbow to the face. Rose connected with a DDT and covered for a 2 count. DiBiase got back on his feet and connected with a spinning heel kick for a close 2 count. Both men got back to their feet, but Rose quickly hit the Party Foul. Rose went forthe pin, and the Rosebuds joined the crowd in cheering. They got in the ring to celebrate. Ted got up from the fall as Rose and his posse exited the ring after his victory.

Jim Ross: He did it! Rose has beaten Ted!

Jerry Lawler: Ted is not happy about it JR.

Jim Ross: Why would he be King?

Ted was in the refs face complaining about a fast count. The ref was holding his ground claiming that Ted once again lost fair and square. Rose had made his way back up the ramp and behind the curtain. Ted would just NOT leave, the longer he stayed in the ring the more restless the crowd became booing their brains out at the immaturity of the once celebrated EBWF superstar.

Jim Ross: This is just sad King, how far has Ted fallen?

Jerry Lawler: That was a fast count though J..

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLL... WHAT THE ROCK... IS COOKIN'

The crowd erupted to the point that the building was literally shaking with excitement. The Miz got wide eyed and turned his attention to the entrance way, as The Rock made his way out from behind the curtain. He wore a black T-Shirt that said "After All These Years" and the camera shot the back of him walking down the ramp and on the back the shirt read "He's still the Great One" He also wore black and white track pants.

Jim Ross: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY IT'S HIM!!! IT'S THE ROCK!

Jerry Lawler: WHAT!?

The Rock slid into the ring, as the crowd 's excitement could not be contained. Ted turned and mouthed "what the hell are you doing here?" The Rock flashed a signature grin, turned to the ref and smiled and shrugged. Ted seemed to relax in this one second, quick enough for The Rock to swiftly hit a Rock Bottom right in the middle of the ring on Ted.

Jim Ross: Rock Bottom! Rock Bottom to Ted Dibiase! I can't believe this! Listen to these people!

Jerry Lawler: It's chaos JR!

The Rock kicked Ted's limp body out of the ring. He requested a microphone and was granted one from the time keeper. The crowd was chanting "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky" The Rock paced around the ring, before finally bringing the microphone to his lips. He paused long enough that the people eventually quieted down.

The Rock: FINALLY....

The crowd erupted again, as The Rock couldn't help but let out a small smile. He waited for the crowd to cease their craziness long enough for him to continue.

The Rock: FINALLY.. The Rock HASSSSS COME BACK! TO THE EBWF!!!

The crowd went crazy again, this was a moment that many EBWF fans could only dream about, and they were witnessing it first hand, a major thrill for each and every one of them.

The Rock: You see The Rock didn't know if this day would ever come. The Rock, day after day.. night after night.. movie after movie.. living his life.. enjoying the glitz the glamour that the Hollywood life had to offer. The Rock was loved, adored, celebrated, pampered. The Rock.. walking into his trailer.. everything exactly like The Rock likes it... temperature 71 degrees.. sour patch kids.. only the watermelon kind.. television.. ALL THE MOVIE CHANNELS.. but as The Rock went through this life.. there was something that just seemed to be missing..

The crowd erupted again, another "Rocky" chant broke out from the capacity crowd.

The Rock: There was something that as The Rock electrified movie audiences all over the world, that just seemed to be missing, and that something was the feeling that The Rock gets when that music hits "IFF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN' blares from the PA System, and The Rock gets to walk down the ramp, and stand right here in front of the millions...

The crowd yelled "AND MILLIONS"

The Rock: Of the Rock's fans and do EXACTLY what he does best, and that's lay the smack down on little thumb sucking overrated jabroni's.. exhibit.. A...

The Rock pointed to a fallen Ted on the outside of the ring, and the crowd laughed and cheered.

The Rock: For too long...The Rock has sat back and let guys like this have success. For too long The Rock sat back.. and let guys like Ted Dibiase walk down this ramp and say to the Rock's fans...

The Rock mocked The Miz in a whiny tone..

The Rock: My dad wrestled.. and I wrestle to.. oh shut your mouth you slick haired, suit wearing.. no personality.. punk bitch!

The crowd erupted again, as The Rock paced in the ring.

Jerry Lawler: WHAT!?

The Rock: You see and it's not just Ted Dibiase.. no no no NO! There are more just like him, the EBWF has become a twilight zone, where guys who aren't good enough to sniff The Rock's ball sweat are made to think that they are somebodies.

The crowd laughed and cheered once more.

Jerry Lawler: BALL SWEAT?!

The Rock: The EBWF has become a place where mediocrity has come to be recognized as greatness. Well The Rock says that there is only one man.. that is truly great.. The Rock says that there is only ONE man who can be recognized as great... there is only ONE man who TRULY is... MUST SEE... There is only ONE man who TRULY IS.. your favorite wrestler's favorite wrestler..

The crowd cheered knowing where he was going..

The Rock: And that one man.. is that jabroni beating.. la-la-la-la pie eating trail blazing, eye brow raising, whoop your ass in a SNAP.. ready to eliminate every single last piece of MONKEY CRAP. That one man.. is the people's champ THE ROCK!

The crowd cheered loudly once more.

The Rock: So consider this The Rock putting everyone in this company on notice. The Rock knows that there's going to be some false bravado jabroni's in the back that are going to say...

The Rock again mocked the wrestler's in the locker room, in a cave man tone.

The Rock: "The Rock is washed up," "I could beat The Rock" "He's not so tough!"

The Rock smirked.

The Rock: Is that what you all really think?

The crowd cheered.

The Rock: Well.. unfortunately for each and everyone of you.. The Rock wipes a panda bears big black and white ass with what you think!

The crowd erupted again with cheers.

The Rock: The fact of the matter is this, without a shadow of a doubt The Rock is back and the only thing that means is that EACH and EVERY superstar in this entire company is in big... big trouble... and if you don't believe The Rock... why don't you ask him...

The Rock pointed to outside the ring where Ted still was down on the outside holding the back of his head. The Rock smiled as the crowd cheered once again. The Rock held the microphone to his mouth and cocked his head back.

The Rock: IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA LOWWWWWWW What The ROCKKK...

The crowd finished with an "is cookin"

The Rock: IS COOKIN'!!!!

The crowd erupted in cheers as The Rock's music kicked in once more.

Jim Ross: What a moment King! The Rock is back and he has put the entire EBWF on notice, I can't get over this!

Jerry Lawler: Unbelievable!

The Rock posed to the crowd on each turnbuckle, before making his way back up the ramp and behind the curtain, as Warfare went to a commercial.

MATCH FIVE

Jim Ross: Well folks, still to come we have an open battle royal to determine the new number one contender for the World Title, but first we've got a lumberjack match between CM Punk and Wade Barrett, who will collide again at Survivor Series in an elimination tag match. The members of Team Barrett and Team Punk will be acting as the lumberjacks for this match!

"We Are One" by 12 Stones hit and the crowd booed as Wade Barrett made his way to the ring, accompanied by Ryback, Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel and Tyler Breeze.

Jerry Lawler: Well JR, here come all five members of Team Barrett. Last week, CM Punk recruited Sami Zayn and Enzo Amore - along with Daniel Bryan, who then changed his allegiance to Team Barrett - but despite Survivor Series being just six days away, Punk has yet to reveal the last two members of his team. I'm started to worry that Punk hasn't been able to recruit anyone... he'll certainly be at a disadvantage tonight in this lumberjack match!

Jim Ross: There's still time for Punk yet, King. Besides, I'm sure the Straight Edge Savior has a trick or two up his sleeve... for all we know, the final two members of Team Punk are waiting backstage with Punk as we speak!

After Barrett had entered the ring, "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour hit and the crowd cheered as CM Punk stepped out onto the stage. Sure enough, Zayn and Amore accompanied Punk, but there was no sign of any new recruits to Team Punk. Despite this, Punk walked to the ring with his usual confident swagger. Ryback, Bryan, Gabriel and Breeze were all waiting for Punk at the bottom of the ramp, but Punk refused to let them intimidate him and he walked right through them, entering the ring and staring across at Barrett. The referee called for the bell and Barrett and Punk charged towards one another, exchanging right hands back and forth furiously. Barrett was able to overpower Punk, and after hitting Punk with a series of punches in quick succession, Barrett whipped Punk into the ropes. Barrett ran after Punk and as Punk hit the ropes, Barrett hit him with a clothesline, sending him tumbling towards the rest of Team Barrett. The four men ambushed Punk, and although Amore and Zayn tried to help, the numbers game worked to Team Barrett's advantage and the four men managed to hit Punk with a flurry of punches and kicks before tossing him back into the ring. Barrett hit Punk with an elbow drop, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Barrett pulled Punk to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him into the corner. Barrett then ran at Punk, but Punk was ready for Barrett and he got his knees up, blocking Barrett by hitting him with a double knee to the face. As Barrett staggered backwards, Punk climbed to the top rope, then jumped, hitting Barrett with a diving crossbody. Both men got to their feet and Punk through Barrett to the outside, causing Barrett to land at the feet of Zayn and Amore. The two men double-teamed Barrett briefly, but Team Barrett quickly came to Barrett's aid, and as they fought off Zayn and Amore, Barrett re-entered the ring. Barrett went for a running big boot, but Punk ducked out of the way, then hit Barrett with a Muay Thai kick. Punk followed this up with a belly-to-belly suplex, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Both men got to their feet, and exchanged right hands once more. This time, Punk was able to gain the upper hand, and after applying an arm wrench, Punk stepped a leg over Barrett's wrenched arm, then hit Barrett with a mule kick. As Barrett hit the mat, Punk signalled for a running leg drop and ran against the ropes, but as Punk hit the ropes, Ryback pulled down on the top rope, causing Punk to topple to the outside. Again, Team Barrett pummelled Punk outside the ring, and again despite their best efforts, Amore and Zayn were unable to overcome the numerical disadvantage as they tried in vain to come to Punk's aid. As Ryback, Breeze and Gabriel took care of Zayn and Amore, Bryan threw Punk into the steel steps before tossing him back into the ring.

Jerry Lawler: Look how worn down CM Punk looks, JR... I'm not sure he can take much more of this!

Barrett seemed to be thinking the same as Lawler, and with a grin on his face, he signalled for the Bull Hammer. As Punk struggled to his feet, Barrett went for it... but Punk ducked out of the way, then lifted Barrett onto his shoulders and hit a GTS out of nowhere! Almost out of energy, Punk wearily draped an arm over Barrett and the referee counted - 1... 2... Ryback ran into the ring and interrupted the count! As the rest of Team Barrett entered the ring and assaulted CM Punk, the referee called for the bell, disqualifying Barrett and giving Punk the victory.

Jim Ross: Well King, CM Punk might have won the match via disqualification, but right now I'm not sure he's going to make it to Survivor Series! Team Barrett are laying into him!

Amore and Zayn entered the ring and fought with Team Barrett, but again the numbers game was working in Team Barrett's favour. Suddenly, the arena lights blacked out, and a voice was heard over the PA system.

"Riddle me this... Riddle me that... Who's afraid of the Big Black Bat?"

The arena lights came back up, and Sting was stood at the top of the ramp, wielding his signature black baseball bat. The crowd erupted with excitement as Stinger rushed to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: I don't believe it, JR! Sting is here!

Despite still being a man down, Sting and his baseball bat seemed to act as something of an equaliser for Team Punk, and suddenly they appeared to be on level terms with Team Barrett. After Sting had hit Barrett with the bat, Barrett hit the mat and rolled out of the ring. Perhaps fearing further retribution, Barrett slowly walked around the ring, trying to retreat up the ramp.

Jim Ross: So much for "We are one", King! Look at Barrett! He's a damn coward!

As Barrett neared the ramp, a man in jeans and a white wife-beater jumped over the barrier, taking Barrett down with a sucker punch. The camera zoomed in, revealing none other than Dean Ambrose!

Jerry Lawler: Dean Ambrose is here too?! I think we have the five members of Team Punk, JR!

Jim Ross: I told you Punk would have a trick or two up his sleeve, King! The Straight Edge Savior has unveiled two aces here tonight!

As Ambrose hit Barrett with the Dirty Deeds outside the ring, the rest of Team Punk were able to despatch the other four members of Team Barrett. Ambrose entered the ring as the rest of Team Barrett was tossed to the outside. As Punk, Zayn, Amore, Sting and Ambrose stood tall inside the ring, Ryback, Bryan, Gabriel and Breeze helped Barrett to his feet at the bottom of the ramp and the five men retreated up the ramp, looking shocked at what had unfolded.

Jim Ross: Well King, I think it's clear which team the momentum is with right now! With Sting and Dean Ambrose on board, Team Punk could be unstoppable on Sunday!

Warfare cut to a commercial as Team Barrett continued to retreat up the ramp.

MATCH SIX

Jim Ross: And it’s time for our main event tonight, King!

Jerry Lawler: So excited, JR! Chris Jericho set up an open Battle Royal for the EBWF roster and the winner gets to face our World Champion, John Cena, at survivor series, FOR HIS CHAMPIONSHIP!

All at once “Destroyer” hit the PA and Vampiro made his way out and down the steel ramp toward the ring.

Jim Ross: Three men answered the call for World Championship gold tonight and here’s our first competitor now. Vampiro, a man who’s made a quite an impression on the EBWF Universe since his arrival.

Once Vampiro was in the ring “Space Dementia” struck and Solomon Crowe made his way out to a somewhat mixed, slightly muted reaction and then, rounding out the trio of challenges, former World Champion Trent made his appearance known.

Jerry Lawler: Now, to those of you unfamiliar, the rules of a battle royal are simple. All three men enter the ring and all three men do battle at once. You are eliminated when you are thrown over the top rope of the ring with both feet touching the floor.

In the ring all three men started to warily congregate near the center of the ring as the referee shared a few words and slid out of the ring to have a better vantage point. He was seconds away from calling the bell when suddenly he was interrupted and the arena simply erupted as “My Time Is Now” pounded from the speakers and pairs of eyes all over the arena moved to the stage.

Jim Ross: WHAT?!

Jerry Lawler: And there goes the roof!

Jim Ross: He’s back! John Cena is back and on Warfare!

Indeed, John Cena slowly walked out wearing his red baseball cap and yellow and red t-shirt, jorts, and sneakers. The World Championship was around his waist and a black armband was wrapped around his left bicep in memory of his father. He didn’t seem to have quite the usual pep in his step but he smiled warmly at his reception, glancing into the camera and mouthing the words, “I’m back,” before giving his salute and slowly starting down the ramp. His gaze moved to the three men standing in the ring and, as he rounded the first set of ring steps all three men kept their eyes on him as well.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like we’re gonna have a guest commentator for this match, JR. Good to see you back on Warfare John!

John had taken a seat at the announce table and now he smiled and gave the King a good-nature fist bump and shared a handshake with JR.

John Cena: It’s good to be back.

Jim Ross: We were all saddened to hear about the passing of your father, John.

John Cena: Thank you, Jr. He was a good man and he’ll be missed; but I just couldn’t stay away. I had to see which one of these guys was gonna try to come for this title of mine next.

Inside the ring the three competitors slowly began to turn their attentions back to one another and then the bell rang. Immediately Vampiro and Crowe were double teaming Trent, pummeling him with lefts and rights and sending him off the ropes only to take him down with a double clothesline.

Jerry Lawler: Double team on Trent.

John Cena: He’s the only guy in the ring to have held this championship, makes sense to try and get him out first.

Jim Ross: Who would you like to see win tonight, John?

John Cena: Honestly, I don’t really care. I mean, I have to have some respect for all three of these men for stepping up to the challenge but at the same time if the result is going to be the same does it really matter?

Inside the ring both Vampiro and Crowe were forcing Trent to his feet and trying to throw him over the top rope but Trent was desperately fighting it, his feet landing on the apron. He threw a few fists Crowe’s way, forcing him back then he began to choke Vampiro with the top rope. The force of it threw Vampiro back and he landed hand hard. Instantly Trent began to climb the top rope and, once on top he threw himself off, nailing a picture perfect cross body on Vampiro. But no sooner had Trent stood up then Crowe connected with a stiff dropkick right to the man’s face.

Jerry Lawler: Ow! I think I felt that all that way over here! Didn’t you, John?

John Cena: I thought that was just the Taco Bell I had an hour ago but maybe.

Jim Ross: You’re not a fan of Trent, are you John?

John Cena: Trent said I have a flat top head. Look at me. I’ve got STYLE! I wouldn’t wear a flat top! I just have a flat head! Someone needs to tell Trent there’s a huge difference. Get it right, Trent! When you find the rest of your teeth.... get it right! And this Crowe guy? He called my wife huge! He did! And said I’d be sitting on her!

John Cena: He probably meant couch or something JOhn

John Cena: Yeah cause “couch” and “Danielle” sound so similar JR. Listen, what she and I do behind closed doors and in company broom closets are no one’s business.... !

Jim Ross: OOOOkay! And let’s see what’s going on in the ring shall we?

Inside the ring the action had continued with Crowe’s short lived alliance with Vampiro ending as abruptly as it had begun. Now Crowe had locked Vampiro into a painful armbar, causing Vampiro to cry out.

John Cena: Yes, yes an armbar will DEFINITELY get him over the top rope. Very effective move there.

Maybe Cena had a point but it did certainly seem to weaken Vampiro and when Crowe finally released the hold only to get a flying knee to the face from Trent from the corner. Seeing the weakened Vampiro, no doubt already tired from his match earlier in the evening, Trent scooped him up in an impressive belly to back suplex that sent Vampiro to the corner. Trent moved to capitalize but out of nowhere Vampiro nailed a huge superkick to Trent’s face. Then Crowe was charging and Vampiro repeated the move! Figuratively on fire Vampiro followed it up by throwing Crowe off the ropes and launching him over the top rope but no! Crowe barely caught himself, hanging on for dear life and fighting back to kneel on the apron. Realizing this Vampiro bent down to begin nailing Crowe in the face with hard elbows. Then, out of nowhere Trent ran up from behind Vampiro and gave him a hard kick right to the back that sent Vampiro falling out of the ring, head over heels! The crowd reacted loudly as the bell rang.

Jim Ross: Vampiro has been eliminated by Trent!

John Cena: Gosh darnit! I was trying to take a selfie and missed it! Replay! Let’s see a replay!

Sure enough a replay flashed as Vampiro made his way to the back and the match continued. Crowe was still in a precarious position, standing on the apron of the ring, exchanging fists back and forth with Trent who was the safer of the two, inside the ring. Then Crowe moved toward the turnbuckle, leading Trent to follow. Unexpectedly Crowe slammed Trent’s face once, twice, three times into the turnbuckle. Trent fell back, clutching his head, and Crowe began to climb the turnbuckle. But then, just as Crowe got to his feet, Trent lunged at him, knocking him down hard and forcing him to straddle the turnbuckle painfully.

John Cena: And just like that Crowe is the last of his lineage. Thank. God.

Trent began to climb the turnbuckle, raining blows as he went with Crowe trying to fight back though he was in obvious pain. Then Crowe seemed to lose his balance and almost fell backward but managed to catch himself at the last second.

Jim Ross: These two men in a very dangerous position considering the nature of this match!

Slowly, both men stood at the top of the turnbuckle, and the crowd was going crazy. Then Trent seemed to gain the upper hand, nailing not one, not two, but three hard elbows to Crowe’s gut. Crowe doubled over and Trent immediately wrapped one long arm around the back of his neck, his other hand grabbing at Crowe’s waistband.

Jerry Lawler: This doesn’t look good for Solomon Crowe!

But then, out of nowhere, Crowe straightened up, taking Trent with him to launch Trent up and over! The audience went crazy as the watched Trent go airborne and land hard on the bottom two steps as the bell rang and the match reached his end.

Jerry Lawler: WHAT?!

Jim Ross: Solomon Crowe, a relative EBWF rookie, has done it! Out of nowhere this young man has done it! He’s eliminated Trent to be the last man standing in this Battle Royal and will now face John Cena for his World Championship next Sunday at Survivor Series!

Beside them John Cena had stood, nodded with a small smile, and clapped for his new challenger. Then, as Crowe’s music continued to play, Cena removed the headphones and starting to climb into the ring just as Crowe stepped down from the turnbuckle.

Jerry Lawler: What... where’s John going?

Cena slid into the ring and stood up right when Crowe turned to face him, breathing hard from his hard fought and well-won match. The two stared at one another, champion and challenger, neither looking away or so much as batting an eye. Then Cena removed the belt from around his waist and held it high to an uproar of a pop, that same confident smirk on his face.

Jim Ross: John Cena saying if you want some come get some, King! And Crowe’s not backing down!

Crowe looked back, seemingly undaunted, and the two men stared one another down as the show came to it’s end and slowly faded to black.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote