CEOD Results

Ben M

CEOD Results

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

"Hunt You Down" by Saliva began playing as Bray Wyatt made his way out of the entrance way and headed to the ring, holding his trademark lamp in his hand.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is a "Fans Bring the Weapons" match, and it is for the EBWF Breakout Championship! Making his way to the ring, from Brockville, Florida... BRAY WYATT!!

Wyatt sat his lamp down near the corner of the ring and got in, casually resting in the corner and waiting for his opponent. He had an uncaring smirk on his features.

Jerry Lawler: I feel like this match is a battle if who is more bizarre, Stardust or Bray Wyatt.

Jim Ross: Well the stipulations in this match seem to favor both men, considering both of them have very unorthodox offensive styles in the ring.

Wyatt's music was faded and was replaced by the grand sound of Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. Out stepped Stardust, completely made up head to toe in gold makeup and his black and gold wrestling gear. He grinned maniacally as he put his hands together to form a black star, then headed down to the ring.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from Marietta, Georgia... he is the EBWF Breakout Champion, STARDUST!

Stardust bounded into the ring and gave the crowd a very unhinged smile. He got to his corner and the referee raised up the Breakout Championship.

Jim Ross: Here we go. This, at a minimum, is going to be interesting King.

The two combatants entered the center of the ring and locked up. Bray Wyatt, the larger of the two men, immediately pushed Stardust into the corner and started laying in with some hard rights. Stardust put up his fists to cover. Bray immediately grabbed Stardust's head and threw him out of the ring. Stardust tumbled outside and retreated away from Wyatt. Wyatt pursued him, grabbing a 20 oz. bottle of soda from a fan. He swung it at his opponent, but Stardust ducked underneath it, and drop kicked Wyatt in the knee. Wyatt dropped down to one knee and Stardust quickly picked the bottle up. He smashed it over Bray's head, and it exploded in a fizzy mess all over ringside.

Bray wiped his face furiously, trying to get the sugary beverage out of his eyes. He stumbled back and took a wild swing at Stardust, who deftly leaned back and dodged the attack. He grabbed the back of Wyatt's head and threw him head first into the steel ring steps. Wyatt smashed into the steps and dislodged them from their resting place. Wyatt was slow to get up, and Stardust pressed the advantage by charging forward and kicking Bray in the head. He rolled Wyatt into the ring and went for the cover, getting a two count.

Jim Ross: Stardust on the offensive here, the Breakout Champion showing that he can hang with the most deranged of them.

Wyatt rolled away, attempting to distance himself from Stardust. He rolled out of the ring and reached over the barricade as Stardust gave pursuit. Before Stardust could react however, Bray had grabbed a steel chair from one of the fans at ringside and he drove the blunt part of it into Stardust's gut, doubling him over. He followed it up with a wicked shot to the small of Stardust's back. The smacking sound reverberated throughout the arena, as did the reactions of the crowd in attendance. Stardust collapsed onto his stomach outside the ring, and Wyatt brought the chair down on his back with another loud smash. Wyatt threw the chair down to the ground and the camera zoomed in on all the dents and damage on the chair caused by the Eater of Worlds. He laughed maniacally as he lifted up the motionless Stardust and picked him up, tossing him over his head in a fallaway slam. Wyatt sat back up, a maniacal look in his eyes. He threw Stardust into the ring.

Jerry Lawler: That's gotta be it, JR.

Wyatt followed and hooked Stardust's leg, getting a long two count.

Jim Ross: Don't count out Stardust yet, the Champion isn't about to give up that easily.

Wyatt slowly brought Stardust up to his feet, but Stardust rolled Wyatt into a small package for a two count. Both men quickly got up and Wyatt sent Stardust back down with a powerful clothesline. Wyatt then dropped to his back and rolled out of the ring. He slowly paced back and forth outside the ring, looking to see the items that each fan had in their possession. He skipped a fan with a garbage can lid, eschewed another who had a kendo stick. Then, he stopped. He smiled and reached in, taking from one of the fans in the front row, a small velvet bag tied at the top with a piece of string. He tipped his invisible hat to the fan and slid back into the ring, a psychotic grin on his face. With a quick tug of the string, he opened up and bag and turned it upside down, producing a hug pile of thumbtacks that spilled all over the ring. He turned his attention to Stardust, who had already gotten up. Stardust laid into Wyatt with some rights and lefts. Wyatt stumbled back. Stardust positioned him so that the thumbtacks were right behind Wyatt. He went for a dropkick but Wyatt slapped it away, causing Stardust to land on the mat. He picked Stardust and bent him backwards over his knee, with a grin.

Jim Ross: Oh, no. Wyatt's going for Sister Abigail, and he's going to drive Stardust right through the thumbtacks!

He leaned down and kissed Stardust on the forehead. Stardust wriggled out of the hold and kneed Wyatt in the head, sending him off balance. He followed it up by putting his leg on Wyatt and hitting the Dark Matter through the pile of thumbtacks!!

Jerry Lawler: AAAHHHHHH!!!!

Jim Ross: DEAR GOD, Wyatt's head just went through those thumbtacks!

Stardust hooked the leg on the dazed Wyatt, and got the 1...2....3!!!

Jim Ross: Stardust retains! Stardust is going to walk out still the Breakout Champion!

Moonlight Sonata again began playing as Stardust grabbed his "cosmic key" and exited the ring, picking a few loose thumbtacks out of his arms and chest. He celebrated at the top of the ramp as medics tended to Bray Wyatt in the ring. The scene faded to a video package for the next match.

SEGMENT

When Christmas Eve of Destruction returned from a promotional video for EBWF.net Santa Claus was now seen in the backstage area, moving up and down the hallways and visiting with the stars of the EBWF. Santa stepped into a more open area and his jolly eyes lit up as the camera panned out and everyone saw that Old Saint Nick had arrived at craft services and was eying a large plate piled high with Christmas cookies. He’d just stepped toward the table and picked up his first cookie when a familiar voice called out, causing the fans to break into a huge pop. Then Dolph Ziggler was clapping Santa on the back hard enough to send the cookie flying from his white gloved hand to the floor. Santa looked down at his soiled treat with sadness for a moment but then turned his attention to a beaming Ziggler with his familiar, loud ho,ho,ho laughter.

Dolph Ziggler: Santa! We’re all so glad you were able to make it! We know how busy you must be right now after all so, how you liking the show so far? Little bit like when the elves get antsy and mumble about labor laws am I right?

Santa Claus: Well... it’s a little bit like that. There’s a lot less blood in the North Pole.

Dolph Ziggler: Well what can I say, welcome to the EBWF!

Ziggler chuckled and wrapped one arm around Santa’s shoulders as he leaned in in an almost conspiratorial way.

Dolph Ziggler: So, SC, Big Guy, Mi amigo, my brother with a different mother, I’m so glad I was able to catch you. I was wondering, is it too late for me to tell you what I want for Christmas?

Santa gave his jolly laugh again and shook his head.

Santa Claus:Oh Dolph, it’s it’s never too late to talk to Santa. Come, let’s find a chair and you can sit on my lap and we can talk.

Dolph Ziggler: I don’t want to sit on your lap.

Santa Claus: But it’s part of the process.

Dolph Ziggler: It’s 2014 Santa, let’s evolve.

Santa Claus: Well, I don’t know, it really is protocol. Come on, sit on my lap.

Dolph Ziggler: I’m usually the one saying that...

Santa Claus: What?

Dolph Ziggler: Nevermind, I don’t want to sit on your lap. I’m good. Standing.

Santa Claus: Are you sure?

Dolph Ziggler: Santa, we don’t sit on laps here in the EBWF.

Santa Claus: Oh. Okay then. Well then I guess before we discuss what you’d like for Christmas this year I need to know if you’ve been naughty or nice. It does appear I left the list in my sleigh which is currently all the way on the roof of the Sprint Center. So, Dolph, have you been a good boy this year?

Ziggler suddenly looked a little uncomfortable, mumbling.

Dolph Ziggler: Depends on who you ask...

Santa Claus: I beg your pardon, what was that?

Dolph Ziggler: Nothing! Nothing. Um.... errr... well.... I mean, if you can’t prove it, it didn’t happen right? And I know you can see me when I’m sleeping and know when I’m awake and all... which might I add is a little unsettling but I assure you I’m only naughty in the bedroom, okay? Well, except for when I shoved a candy cane up Bray Wyatt’s ass but I really was just trying to introduce some Christmas spirit. I promise. I swear on the lives of gingerbread men and Frosty’s everywhere, I’ve been a good guy this year. Really. I uh... I’m an excellent role model to the youth of America, ‘cause I mean who else are they gonna look up to, right? We can’t have a bunch of juvenile Crowe’s running around like the rogue children of “Hostel” now can we? I um, I bring a little bit of perfection to EBWF programming and... hey, I do charity work! Everytime I get my hair cut I donate the clippings to Locks of Love! I’m sure many a cancerous midget has benefitted from my donations and they’re out there making cancer look show stealingly good! Oh and just this morning I held the door for this woman at Starbucks. That’s gotta count for something right? ‘Cause she was a really big girl so my arm got really tired. But I’m selfless like that. Think of others before myself. All the time. Speaking of which...

Santa had been slowly reaching for another cookie but now Dolph batted it out of his hand, the second cookie now joining the first on the floor. Santa looked down at it and for a second Dolph had to wonder, “If Santa cries, does the tear then become an icicle?”

Dolph Ziggler: Don’t eat that, it’s full of trans fats. Here, eat a rice cake instead. It’s better for you. You’re looking a little... husky. Gotta protect the ‘ol ticker! See? I could have just saved your life. Saving Santa’s life one cookie at a time. That’s me. And look, I simultaneously gave the janitor some work. Those two cookies down there? That’s not a mess. That’s job security. I know, I know, I’m so giving like that!

Santa dubiously eyed the rice cake now in his hand.

Santa Claus: Okay well, it seems your heart is in the right place. Rome wasn’t built in a day so, Dolph, what would you like for Christmas this year?

Dolph positively preened. He could sell ice to an Eskimo! Naughty or Nice... such grey areas. Totally open to perception...

Dolph Ziggler: Well Santa, I want something very specific for Christmas. Something shinier than Rudolph’s nose, something that would look good on my arm or around my waist, something more gold than tinsel to really compliment my hair and tan you know? Something every guy on that roster would just KILL for. Something every man wants but few ever get to have. You get what I’m saying?

Santa seemed to consider this for a long moment, his index finger at his chin, nodding slowly.

Santa Claus: Shiny, gold, looks good on your arm, every man here wants...

He suddenly snapped his fingers and all at once a Bella twin stepped into the shot, each twin dressed in a sexy, body hugging gold cocktail dress. They flanked Dolph with Brie to his left and Nikki to his right, both wearing sensual smiles as they wrapped their arms around his waist and shoulders. Dolph’s eyebrows raised in surprise as he glanced from one twin to the next.

Santa Claus: Is this what you had in mind?

Obviously Dolph had been referring to Championship gold, but now, as he slowly wrapped his arms around the Bellas, he had to admit, this was a nice present too. He shrugged and nodded with a smirk.

Dolph Ziggler: This will do. Thanks, Santa.

Dolph turned, the Bellas staying close, and all three walked off together as the crowd gave a huge round of cheers and laughter as Santa shot Dolph’s retreating figure a thumbs up.

Santa Claus: Ho, ho, ho, and Meeeerrrry Christmas, Dolph! May that hallway be full of mistletoe!

Then Santa frowned down at the rice cake in his hand and took an experimental nibble as the scene slowly faded to black.

MATCH TWO

Jim Ross: Up next, Justin Gabriel defends the PTG Title against Dean Ambrose in a Sadistic Madness match. In order to win this match, you have to make your opponent bleed, then pin him!

Jerry Lawler: It sure does sound sadistic, JR, especially since Dean Ambrose is involved!

Jim Ross: I can imagine Dean Ambrose enjoys Christmas Eve of Destruction almost as much as Wes Ikeda does, King!

"Hey Hey, My My" by Neil Young hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Dean Ambrose made his way to the ring. After Ambrose had entered the ring, "Fear Nothing" hit and the crowd cheered as Justin Gabriel headed to the ring, the PTG Title wrapped proudly around his waist. Upon entering the ring Gabriel climbed to the top rope and posted with the gold, then handed the championship belt to the referee, who lifted it in the air before calling for the bell. As the bell rang, Ambrose ran at Gabriel and hit him with a clothesline, then stomped on him repeatedly. Ambrose crouched down next to Gabriel and punched him several times against the ring mat, before pulling the champion to his feet and slamming his head against the turnbuckle.

Jerry Lawler: What an aggressive start by Dean Ambrose, JR! He wants to bust Gabriel open as soon as possible!

After slamming Gabriel's head against the turnbuckle, Ambrose set the South African Daredevil up for a DDT, but Gabriel blocked it and broke free, then hit Ambrose with a discus elbow smash. Ambrose staggered backwards and Gabriel hit him with a series of right hands, then whipped him against the ropes before hitting a dropkick. Both men got to their feet and Gabriel hit an STO on Ambrose, then exited the ring. Gabriel pulled a chair out from underneath the ring and re-entered the ring, waiting for Ambrose to stand. When Ambrose was back on his feet, Gabriel lifted the chair up ready to swing it at him, but before he could do so Ambrose charged towards Gabriel and speared him to the mat, causing Gabriel to drop the chair. Ambrose picked up the chair and placed it over Gabriel's head, then stomped on the chair! A sickening thud could be heard as the chair connected with Gabriel's skull, but as Gabriel rolled over, no blood could be seen on his face. Ambrose shook his head, then moved towards the corner and began untying the top turnbuckle pad! After removing the turnbuckle cover, Ambrose turned his attention back to Gabriel, but Gabriel grabbed the steel chair and thrust it upwards, hitting Ambrose in the ribs with it. Gabriel then got to his feet and hit Ambrose across the back with the chair, before noticing the exposed turnbuckle. Gabriel dropped the chair and grabbed Ambrose, slamming him head first against the turnbuckle! Ambrose cried out in pain and as the camera zoomed in on him, blood could be seen trickling down his forehead.

Jim Ross: Smart move by Gabriel there, King! Ambrose exposed the turnbuckle, but it was Gabriel that used it to his advantage! Ambrose has been busted open and if Gabriel can get a three count now, he'll retain the PTG Title!

Gabriel hit Ambrose with a spin-out powerbomb, then climbed to the top rope to hit the 450 Splash. Gabriel jumped from the top rope, but Ambrose got his knees up and Gabriel landed on Ambrose's knees! As Gabriel clutched his ribs in pain, Ambrose rolled out of the ring to look for another weapon. Ambrose pointed to the PTG Title belt then grabbed it, re-entering the ring. Ambrose waited for Gabriel to get to his feet, then ran at him, hitting him full force in the face with the title belt! As Gabriel fell to the mat, Ambrose crouched down beside him and began scraping his face against the PTG Title, determined to draw blood. Sure enough, a few seconds later the gold became stained with red from the blood of Justin Gabriel.

Jerry Lawler: Both men are bleeding now, JR! All we need is a pinfall and this match is over!

Ambrose pulled Gabriel to his feet and set him up for the FaceDeath, but Gabriel broke free and pushed Ambrose into the ropes, then hit a jumping back kick. Ambrose got to his feet and Gabriel took him down with a hurricanrana, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Gabriel got to his feet and picked up the steel chair he had brought to the ring earlier. As Ambrose got to his feet, Gabriel swung the chair at him, but Ambrose ducked out of the way and hit Gabriel with a knee to the midsection, then snatched the chair off of him. Holding the steel chair in his right hand, Ambrose applied a headlock on Gabriel with his left arm, then drove Gabriel's head towards the mat, hitting the FaceDeath onto the steel chair!

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd! Gabriel might be out cold! We could have a new champion here, King!

Ambrose made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3! The referee called for the bell and handed Ambrose the PTG Title, then raised his arm in victory! Ambrose celebrated with the gold, then made his way to the back, grinning maniacally as he walked through the curtain.

MATCH THREE

"Can You Feel My Heart" by Bring Me The Horizon hit and the crowd cheered as AJ Lee headed to the ring for the next match.

Jim Ross: And here comes AJ Lee, who challenges the Women's Champion Velvet Sky tonight in the first ever Last Woman Standing match!

Jerry Lawler: I'm looking forward to this one, JR!

After entering the ring, AJ posed for the fans then moved to the corner as she awaited the arrival of her opponent. "Angel on my Shoulder" hit and the crowd continued to cheer as Velvet Sky made her way to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Velvet taunted AJ with the Women's Title, then handed it to the referee, who held it up before calling for the bell. Velvet and AJ wasted no time getting started, exchanging right hands back and forth. AJ gained the upper hand and after taking Velvet down with a clothesline, she hit Velvet with a knee drop. Velvet got to her feet and AJ went for a spin kick, but Velvet ducked out of the way, then grabbed AJ and threw her out of the ring. Velvet followed AJ to the outside, then reached underneath the ring and pulled out a kendo stick. As AJ got to her feet, Velvet hit her in the face with the kendo stick! As AJ hit the mat, the referee began counting - 1... 2... 3... 4... AJ got to her feet. Velvet went to hit her with the kendo stick once more, but AJ blocked it, grabbing the kendo stick and snatching it away from Velvet. AJ then hit Velvet in the ribs with the kendo stick, before dropping the stick and throwing Velvet into the ring steps! Velvet was laid out on the ground and the referee began counting - 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Velvet got to her feet. AJ grabbed her and threw her back into the ring, then looked underneath the ring and pulled out a table. AJ pushed the table into the ring, then slid under the bottom rope. Before AJ could set the table up, Velvet grabbed her and whipped her into the corner. Velvet ran at AJ and hit a dropkick, then as AJ staggered out of the corner, Velvet hit a northern lights suplex. AJ got to her feet and Velvet hit her with a stiff kick, followed by the Beauty-T! As Velvet got to her feet, the referee began counting once more - 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... AJ got to her feet. Velvet went to whip her into the ropes, but AJ reversed it, sending Velvet into the ropes. As Velvet hit the ropes, AJ hit her with a clothesline, sending Velvet over the top rope. AJ then climbed to the top rope, and as Velvet got to her feet outside the ring, AJ jumped from the top rope, hitting Velvet with a crossbody! Both divas were down and the referee began counting - 1... 2... 3... AJ got to her feet... 4... 5... Velvet got to her feet. AJ grabbed Velvet and threw her into the ring post, then grabbed a steel chair from ringside. As AJ got ready to hit Velvet with a steel chair, Velvet hit a dropkick, kicking the chair into AJ's face! AJ fell to the ground and the referee began counting - 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... AJ got to her feet. Velvet grabbed her and threw her into the ring, then re-entered the ring and set up the table AJ had brought into the ring earlier. AJ got to her feet and Velvet hit her with a facebreaker knee smash, then set AJ up on the table. Velvet then moved to the corner and began climbing the turnbuckle.

Jerry Lawler: Velvet Sky is going to the top rope, JR! She's going to try and put AJ through the table!

As Velvet reached the top rope, AJ rolled off the table and ran into the ropes, causing Velvet to lose her balance. Velvet was trapped on the top rope and AJ climbed up after her, then set her up for a superplex. AJ lifted Velvet over her head, superplexing her through the table!

Jim Ross: Good God Almighty! The table has been broken in half, and I think AJ and Velvet might have been too!

With both divas laid out on the ring mat, the referee began counting - 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... AJ got to her feet and the referee continued counting... 9... 10!

Jerry Lawler: It's over, JR! We have a new champion!

The referee called for the bell and handed the Women's Title to AJ Lee, then raised her arm in victory. Though she was tired from her match, AJ was clearly thrilled about her victory. After celebrating in the ring, AJ made her way to the back as ringside officials tended to Velvet Sky.

MATCH FOUR

Jim Ross: Still to come, Solomon Crowe defends the World Title against The Rock in the first ever Taipei Death Glass Tables Match, but first we've got Syxx versus Sami Zayn in an Electrified Cage match for the Intercontinental Title!

Jerry Lawler: Sami Zayn defeated Syxx for the Intercontinental Title back at Fanniversary, and finally Syxx is getting his rematch! Can Syxx become a two time Intercontinental Champion, or will Sami Zayn be able to extend his reign?

"F.E." by 40 Below Summer hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Syxx headed to the ring. After Syxx had entered the ring, "World's Apart" hit and the crowd cheered as Sami Zayn stepped out onto the stage. Sami was all smiles as he made his way down the ramp, and upon entering the ring he held the Intercontinental Title up proudly! Sami then handed the title belt to the referee, who passed it to an official at ringside. The steel cage began to lower, and after the cage had enclosed the ring it was electrified. Sparks could be seen coming from the cage as the referee called for the bell. Syxx and Zayn began circling one another, before locking up in the center of the ring. Syxx applied a headlock on Zayn but Zayn broke free and hit Syxx with a series of punches, then whipped him into the ropes. As Syxx hit the ropes, his back hit the cage and Syxx cried out in pain as the cage electrocuted him. Syxx moved away from the ropes, clutching his back and Zayn hit a kick to the midsection, then lifted him up and hit a brainbuster. Zayn hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Well King, you can see from the look on Syxx's face how painful that electrified cage is! Syxx only made slight contact with the cage and he appears to be in agony!

Zayn pulled Syxx to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then set him up for a powerbomb. Syxx countered with a back toss, then as Zayn got to his feet, Syxx grabbed him and threw him into the cage! Zayn went face-first into the cage and fell to the mat after being zapped by the cage. Syxx hit him with a leg drop, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: JR, I know the electrified cage has its advantages, but I can't help but feel that it limits both Syxx and Sami Zayn. Both superstars like to go to the top rope, and since all four sides of the cage have been electrified, neither man can climb to the top rope without electrifying themselves. Syxx probably won't even be able to use the Bronco Buster in this match!

Jim Ross: The electrified cage certainly poses a challenge, King, and Syxx and Sami Zayn will have to be smart in order to ensure a victory.

Syxx pulled Zayn to his feet and hit a series of punches, before taking him down with a roundhouse kick. As Zayn got to his feet, Syxx went to throw him into the cage again, but Zayn blocked it, then grabbed Syxx and slammed his head against the cage! As Syxx cried out in pain, Zayn stepped back and hit a dropkick, causing Syxx to collide head-first with the cage once more! Syxx staggered backwards and Zayn lifted him up for a back drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Zayn got to his feet and stomped on Syxx several times, then pulled the former champion to his feet and set him up for a suplex. Syxx countered, hitting a suplex of his own, as Zayn got to his feet, Syxx whipped him into the corner. Zayn flinched as he was electrocuted by the cage again, and having cornered him Syxx hit two shoot kicks, followed by a jumping back kick. As Zayn staggered out of the corner, Syxx went for the X-Factor, but Zayn blocked it and hit an exploder suplex, sending Syxx into the turnbuckle! Now it was Syxx's turn to stagger out of the corner and Zayn hit a reverse STO, then applied the Koji Clutch! Syxx cried out in pain, then tapped out as the referee called for the bell!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! Sami Zayn has survived the electrified steel cage and retained the Intercontinental Title!

As the cage was raised, the referee handed the Intercontinental Title to Sami Zayn and raised his arm in victory. Zayn grinned as he celebrated a successful title defence, then made his way to the back.

MATCH FIVE

"Electrifying" hit and the crowd went wild as The Rock made his way to the ring for the next match. The Great One strutted down the ramp with his usual confident swagger, and upon entering the ring, he climbed the ropes, raised his arm and smelled the air, then stepped down and awaited the arrival of his opponent. "Space Dementia" by Muse hit and the crowd booed as the World Champion, Solomon Crowe, headed to the ring.

Jim Ross: And here comes Solomon Crowe, who shocked the world last month at Survivor Series when he defeated John Cena to become the new World Champion. Can Crowe defeat another wrestling legend tonight and retain the gold?

As Crowe entered the ring, he got in The Rock's face and held up the World Title, taunting him with the belt. Crowe then handed the championship to the referee, who held it in the air while both superstars had their fists taped and dipped in glue and broken glass.

Jerry Lawler: Tonight we're going to see the World Title defended in a Taipei Death Glass Table Match... this has the potential to be the most violent match in EBWF history, JR!

The referee called for the bell and Rock and Crowe began exchanging right hands back and forth. Both superstars began to bleed as the shards of broken glass on their fists took effect. The Rock was able to gain the upper hand and after hitting a series of punches in quick succession, he pulled his arm back and hit Crowe with a huge right hand, knocking Crowe down onto the mat. Crowe got to his feet and The Rock hit him with a clothesline, sending Crowe over the top rope. Rock followed Crowe out of the ring and went to whip Crowe into the ring steps, but Crowe reversed it, throwing Rock into the steel. Crowe stomped on Rock several times, then grabbed his head and slammed it full force against the ring steps. Crowe then pulled a dazed Rock to his feet and threw him back into the ring, then grabbed one of the glass tables from ringside and slid it into the ring. As Crowe re-entered the ring and went to set up the glass table, The Rock got to his feet and grabbed Crowe, hitting a snap overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Rock then set the glass table up and as Crowe got to his feet, Rock lifted him over his shoulders, attempting to Samoan drop Crowe through the table. Crowe countered with a DDT then applied the Koji clutch in an attempt to wear The Rock down. Crowe released Rock and pulled him to his feet, then set him up for a suplex, but before Crowe could suplex Rock through the glass table, Rock blocked it and countered with a suplex of his own. Both men got to their feet and Rock ran at Crowe, attempting a clothesline, but Crowe ducked out of the way, then hit Rock with a double axe handle. The Rock cried out in pain as the shards of glass from Crowe's clenched fists cut his face once more. Crowe then exited the ring and reached under the ring, pulling out a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire!

Jim Ross: Good God almighty, King, is it not enough that Crowe has shards of glass taped to his fists? He wants to attack The Rock with that 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire too! He's a sick son of a bitch!

Crowe re-entered the ring and swung the 2x4 at The Rock, but Rock rolled out of the way and got to his feet. Crowe swung the 2x4 at The Rock once more, but Rock blocked it, grabbing Crowe's arm and hitting Crowe with a right hand, forcing him to drop the 2x4. Rock then hit a flowing snap DDT, followed by a kip up. Rock then looked down at the 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire, as if tempted to use it.

Jerry Lawler: JR, I think The Rock wants to give Solomon Crowe a taste of his own medicine!

As The Rock looked at the 2x4, the crowd cheered, urging him to use it. To the crowd's delight, Rock picked up the 2x4 and hit Crowe with it! More blood poured from Crowe's face as the barbed wire connected with his skin. Rock then dropped the 2x4 and pulled Crowe towards the glass table, then dragged him to his feet and set him up for a Rock Bottom. Crowe blocked it and countered with an exploder suplex, then as both men got to their feet, Crowe hit Rock with a hard kick to the stomach. Crowe then looked down at the 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire, which was still in the ring. He grabbed Rock, applied a headlock and hit the headlock driver, slamming The Rock face-first into the 2x4! As blood poured from The Rock's forehead, Crowe picked him up and dragged him towards the table. After taunting The Rock some more, Crowe set him up for a Rock Bottom and hit it, putting Rock through the glass table with his own move! The referee called for the bell and raised Crowe's arm in victory!

Jim Ross: Thank God that's over! Someone get a medic out here!

Crowe placed the World Title over his shoulder and made his way to the back as EMTs rushed to the ring and tended to The Rock.

MATCH SIX

After a quick panoramic view of the Sprint Center in Kansas City, the camera switched over towards the announce table, where Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler comfortably sat side by side. The lights in the arena faded to black, the tron lit for the usual countdown, when the counter hit zero, red and green pyros went off the Stage as "Break the Walls Down" blasted over the PA system. Red and green lights flickered from the Interim CEO's jacket as he posed on top of the ramp with his arms wide open. He strutted down the ramp.

Jim Ross: Determination on the face of our interim CEO, who has been through hell and back for most of 2014.

A promotional package of the night Lance Storm returned to EBWF as Jericho's guest of honor was played, the camera slow motioned to show the exact moment Lance Storm superkicked Jericho and shocked the EBWF universe. Back and forth shots of Storm, Trent and Jericho were displayed afterwards, followed by the latest confrontation last week.

Jerry Lawler: Lots of bad blood between these two!

Jim Ross: Tonight they get the chance to settle everything with a Stairway to Hell match.

Jericho was shown getting inside the ring. Above the Interim CEO's head, rested a roll of barbed wire of about a feet in length. Jericho shook his head as he removed his jacket.

Jerry Lawler: Jericho is not a fan of barbed wire, he said it himself last week!

Jim Ross: Regardless of his fondness for barbed wire, he's going to have to climb a ladder and reach for the wire, then use it.

"Strike Back" by We As Human hit and Trent walked out from behind the curtain, clad in his usual ring attire and with a Santa hat over his head. Trent rushed down the ramp amidst boos and slid under the bottom rope, getting right in Jericho's face, mouthing all sorts of profanities at him.

Jerry Lawler: Someone's getting a bar of soap for Christmas!

The referee broke them up and signalled for the bell. Jericho went after Trent and hit him with a series of right hands, driving Trent into the corner. Jericho followed up with forearm strikes, but Trent countered with a knee to the gut, shoving Jericho away. Trent hopped onto the second rope and went for a diving forearm smash across Jericho's temple. Trent stomped on the downed Jericho, driving his boot right across the Interim CEO's throat... Trent then stepped back, allowing Jericho time to get back onto his feet. Trent smirked and taunted Jericho, who wasted no time laying rights and lefts across Trent's upper body and skull. Jericho went for a headlock, followed by an Irish whip and a spinning heel kick! Jericho bolted back onto his feet and headed out of the ring, reaching under the canvas to drag out a black ladder made of steel. The ladder was flung over the top rope, landing over Trent's body, Jericho rolled back into the ring and picked up the ladder, but before he could deliver anymore punishment, Trent rolled out of the ring. The crowd booed as he circled the ring waiting for an opening.

Jim Ross: And Trent here, looking to take a breather and lower the pace from the match.

Jerry Lawler: You mean being a coward!

Jericho followed closely as Trent circled the ring. Every time Trent attempted to get into the ring, Jericho slammed the ladder against the mat, making him step back. Trent went for his own ladder, dragging it from under the ring, but as he emerged from under the ring he was hit with a baseball slide across the face! Trent was knocked back onto the nearest barrier as the crowd cheered for Jericho.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! Right across the piehole!

Jericho slid out of the ring and went for Trent, he helped him up and went for an Irish whip, but Trent blocked it and whipped Jericho onto the barrier instead. Trent picked him up and whipped Jericho onto the steel steps! Trent walked away from a downed Chris Jericho, and towards the ladder he had just took from under the ring. He grabbed the ladder and slid it back inside, setting it in the middle of the ring.

Jerry Lawler: Here we go!

But before Trent could take his first step, he was sent face first onto the ladder by a dropkick, courtesy of Chris Jericho! The crowd went wild as Trent's body crashed onto the steel ladder causing a loud thud. Jericho stumbled onto his feet and went to set the ladder up right underneath the roll of barbed wire.

Jim Ross: Ladder in position, can Chris Jericho capitalize?

Jericho moved up the ladder before he noticed Trent charging towards him, he jumped off as Trent slid under the bottom rope, Trent went for a clothesline, but Jericho ducked out of the way! Trent clung from the ropes not to bounce back and rolled out of the ring.

Jerry Lawler: Look at Jericho go!

The crowd roared as Jericho jumped with feline dexterity onto the top rope and leapt off towards ringside, dropkicking Trent from the top turnbuckle.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!!!!

Both men laid on their backs, Jericho was the first to roll and get back onto his feet. He slowly made way back into the ring, but was prevented from sliding back in, as Trenton had him by one of his calves, dragging him out. Trent set up the ladder between the barrier and the apron, walking over the horizontally set ladder to land an elbow drop on Jericho! Trent dragged Jericho onto his feet and positioned him onto the horizontal ladder.

Jim Ross: GAWD DON'T DO IT!

Jerry Lawler: Don't want to look!

Trent climbed onto the top rope and pirouetted off the top rope, nailing a corkscrew senton on Jericho! A "Holy Shit" chant broke out as both men laid out on the floor on their backs, the broken ladder underneath their totalled bodies.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD KANG! TRENT IS A DAMN PSYCHOPATH!!!!!!!

The referee checked on Trent as Jericho rolled onto his stomach, Trent pushed the ref away and stumbled on his feet, rolling slowly onto the ring, he tried climbing the ladder one more time... Slowly and steadily, Trent was halfway up when Jericho noticed him. Chris Jericho hurriedly rolled into the ring and climbed right behind Trent, who was just reaching the top of the ladder. Both men traded hands back and forth on the middle of the ladder, eventually losing balance and causing the ladder to fall over, both of them landing face first onto the mat.

Jim Ross: These two are tearing each other apart!

Jericho was the first to roll out of the ring, grabbing another ladder from under the ring. Jericho placed the ladder against the turnbuckle while Trent stood up and grabbed the other ladder, charging at Jericho with the ladder in his hands. Jericho hopped onto the second rope and went for an enzuigiri, pushing the ladder right over Trent's head!

Jerry Lawler: Good night Trent!

The former Breakout Champ landed flat on his back, the ladder rested over his torso. "C'MAWN BABAY!" Yelled Jericho, working up the crowd as he went for the Lionsault on the ladder! Trent was able to roll out of harm's way, and Jericho hit the ladder instead. Trent rolled back onto his feet, opening the ladder to sandwich Jericho's head in between, only to snap it close on his skull!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! THAT LADDER IS GOING TO CRACK HIS SKULL!

Trent went for another quick snap of the ladder on Jericho's head before grabbing the remaining ladder and setting him up under the barbed wire.

Jerry Lawler: He's going to do it!

Trent climbed the ladder slowly but surely, soon he'd find himself on top of the ladder, his arms reaching up to grab the barbed wire. Before he could get the wire, Jericho had already began climbing the opposite side of the ladder... Trent reached out for the barbed wire, but couldn't get a hold of it. Once Jericho reached the top of the ladder, both men began trading blows, Trent went for a suplex, which was blocked by Jericho.

Jim Ross: Both men looking for trouble up in the air, King!

Trent nailed a right hand along Jericho's head and tried the suplex one more time, Jericho elbowed Trent in the ribcage and went for a Codebreaker off the top of the ladder!

Jim Ross: CODEBREAKER! CODEBREAKER OFF THE TOP OF THE LADDER!!!! BAH GAWD THEY'RE GONNA KILL THEMSELVES KING!!!!!

It took a while for both motionless men to regain a vertical base. Jericho grabbed a hold of the ladder and went for a ladder shot at Trent's midsection, he then went for a strike across the face with the ladder! Trent landed on the floor, the white canvas would soon be stained by blood spat from Trent's mouth. Jericho positioned the ladder once again and began climbing. Trent took notice and knelt up, his jaw covered in crimson red as he crawled the steps of the ladder, Jericho was already standing on the top of the ladder, the barbed wire within hand's reach! Jericho's fingers wrapped around the barbed wire when Trent made it to the top of the ladder. Jericho clubbed him with a forearm across the back, drove Trent's head between his legs and went for what looked like a powerbomb...

Jerry Lawler: Don't do it Jericho! Don't do it!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!

Jericho went for the powerbomb, but it was Trent who lifted Jericho over his shoulders! Trent grabbed a hold of Jericho's legs and dove off the ladder, hitting a cradle back to belly piledriver. A move he calls "The Crunchy".

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD THIS IS NONSENSE! HE MIGHT HAVE BROKEN HIS NECK! HE MIGHT HAVE BROKEN JERICHO'S NECK!

Jerry Lawler: That man needs medical attention!

The referee rushed to Jericho's aid as Trent knelt up slowly, he was able to grab and position the ladder while the referee checked on Jericho and signalled for help. Paramedics strolled a stretcher down the ramp as Trent began climbing the ladder. Jericho's neck was placed in trauma collar and he was positioned over the stretcher as Trent reached for the barbed wire!

Jerry Lawler: He got it! He got the barbed wire!

Jim Ross: It's no use, Jericho is down for the count!

Trent sat on top of the ladder and looked at Jericho. The barbed wire was wrapped around Trent's forearm as he climbed back down, he went straight for Jericho. Paramedics tried to protect Jericho but Trent pushed them away and made way towards the stretcher.

Jim Ross: Leave him alone you damn bastard!

Jericho valiantly stood off the stretcher, stumbling towards Trent with his collared neck.

Jim Ross: Look at the braveness of this man! Look at how he stands up against adversity!

Trent looked at Jericho, who motioned for him to give it his best shot. Trent wasted no time and went for a Gobstopper over Jericho's head! Trent went on a frenzy as he knocked Jericho over, he mounted Jericho and showed him his arm wrapped in barbed wire.

Jerry Lawler: Somebody do something!

Trent's arm carefully approached Jericho's face, he looked ready to scrape him with the barbed wire, when all of a sudden Trent's attention shifted to someone who had jumped over the barrier and slid onto the ring.

Jim Ross: OH GAWD IT'S LANCE STORM! LANCE STORM IS HERE!

Storm looked at Trent, who was laughing hysterically. Trent held Jericho's head on one hand, his other arm wrapped in barbed wire ready to strike.

Jim Ross: These two are going to destroy Jericho!

Lance Storm then grabbed a hold of Trent's barbed wire arm and shook his head. Trent seemed genuinely confused as Storm moved Trent off Jericho and then helped Jericho back on his feet. Jericho removed the collar off his neck and the two Canadians shared a fraternal embrace in the middle of the ring.

Jerry Lawler: WHAT?

Trent was probably as confused as The King was. After their hug, Chris Jericho offered his hand to Trent. Trent hesitated for a moment, looking to Lance for approval. As Lance nodded, Trent shook Jericho's hand.

Jim Ross: What in the hell is going on King!

The Thrillseekers raised the confused Trent's arms.

Jerry Lawler: I think Trent won?

Jim Ross: What are these three up to! Be sure to tune in to Warfare next year to find out!

Christmas Eve of Destruction went off air with the three men walking up the ramp, arms up in the air, pyros going off as they went up, major confusion and a buzz descending from the stands.