Warfare Results 02/09/2014

Cory

Warfare Results 02/09/2014

Post by Cory »

MATCH ONE

The EBWF Warfare theme music continued to blast from the speakers and the Austin fans of the Frank Erwin Center were on their feet.

Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of Warfare! I’m Jim Ross and I’m joined of course by the legendary Jerry “The King” Lawler, and what a Royal Rumble we witnessed last Sunday, King!

Jerry Lawler: It definitely was an amazing night, JR. Brie Bella went the distance entering the Women’s Royal Rumble as entrant number one but walking away victorious, Dolph Ziggler too entered early at number three and came away the Royal Rumble winner in the mens’ match and that young man will go on to main event Wrestlemania, Solomon Crowe retained his World Championship, titles changed hands, and we saw the return of several men to the EBWF including Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles, and Brian Kendrick!

Jim Ross: And starting off our show tonight is potentially a grudge match resulting from one of those matches on Sunday...

Just then “Top of the World” hit Eva Maria made her way down the ramp to a mixed but loud reaction.

Jim Ross: Eva Marie not looking too happy here tonight, King.

Jerry Lawler: Well she and Summer Rae lost the Diva’s Tag Team Titles at the Royal Rumble, JR, and one half of the team that took those titles from her is her opponent tonight. Seems like she might have a score to settle.

Eva had climbed into the ring and moved to the far corner just as “Closer” by Lacuna Coil hit and the fans were on their feet as one half of Beautiful Dangerous, Natalya, made her presence known. She was smiling as she confidently walked to the ring, her newly won title belt around her waist. When she climbed into the ring she moved right to the far corner not occupied by Eva Marie, climbed the turnbuckle, unsnapped her belt from around her waist, and held it high over her head to incite another pop. She glanced over shoulder and smirked at Eva Marie who gave a small smirk back.

Jerry Lawler: I don’t think either of those two completely mean those smiles, JR.

Jim Ross: Ya think?

Natalya moved to her own corner after handing off her belt to the referee and a few seconds later the bell rang. The women circled one another then locked up with Natalya easily gaining the early advantage with a side headlock. She moved down to one knee to sink in the maneuver a little more but had to break it when Eva Marie began to elbow her hard in the ribs. Eva Marie threw Natalya off the ropes and went for the clothesline as Natalya rebounded but Natalya ducked and threw herself off the ropes on the other side, catching Eva with a clothesline of her own as Eva turned a second too late. Natalya bent down to grab Eva but Eva suddenly yanked Natalya down to the mat and went for the pin with a rollup out of nowhere!

One... two... kickout!

Natalya looked shocked and suddenly a little offended and immediately clocked Eva with a hard elbow to the temple. Eva rolled to her stomach, reaching for the bottom rope to help her get to her feet but Natalya grabbed her by the ankles, pulled her to the center of the ring, and locked in the sharpshooter. Eva Marie screamed and reached for the ropes again but they were too far away. She struggled for several long moments then finally Eva began to tap and the referee called for the bell. The audience popped loud and Natalya raised her arms high in celebration as the referee brought her her belt. The scene faded away for a promotional video for the Road to Wrestlemania as Natalya continued to celebrate her win in the ring.

SEGMENT

The commercial break came to an end and Warfare opened back up backstage and to the image of Renee Young standing alongside a smiling Brie Bella. Brie’s smile widened as she heard the loud pop from the fans filling the Frank Erwin Center. She pushed her long, perfectly straight locks back over one shoulder and smoothed the invisible wrinkles of her body-hugging red strapless red cocktail dress.

Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen, joining me at this time your 2015 Women’s Royal Rumble winner, Brie Bella! Brie, everyone’s talking about what an amazing performance you put on for us last Sunday. Entering in at number one and yet still being the last woman standing. How are you feeling about being guaranteed a spot to face the Women’s Champion on the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania?

Brie Bella: It’s... it’s like a dream come true Renee! This was my chance at redemption you know? My chance to prove all those peoples that were saying I couldn’t do it, wrong. I knew I could do it, I knew I had it in me, but people were saying I didn’t stand a chance and...

Brie never got a chance to finish that thought though as, from behind, Paige suddenly appeared, taking Brie down to the ground hard with a flying elbow to Brie’s temple. Then she began to kick at Brie’s midsection over and over as she shouted and Renee ran away, calling for help.

Paige: You want to call me a scared little girl?! A scared. little. girl?! Do I seem like a scared little girl now?! HUH?! It should have been me! It should have been ME!!!! Not you! You don’t deserve this! You haven’t EARNED this! This was MINE! And you STOLE it!

Finally a small group of officials appeared and pulled Paige off Brie. Paige continued to shout down at Brie as she was yanked out of sight. The camera zoomed in on the falled Rumble winner who was now clutching her stomach and rib cage, wincing in pain, but otherwise lying still as one of the trainers began to examine her. The last thing the audience saw and heard before the scene faded to black, was Brie painfully whispering.

Brie Bella: This isn’t over. Tell her... this isn’t over.

MATCH TWO

“Fear Nothing” hit the PA and the crowd cheered as Justin Gabriel made his way out from the back with Velvet Sky by his side. They made their way down the ramp, slapping fans by their hands until they entered the ring. The cheers continued as the opening riff of “Cult of Personality” by Living Colour blared out of the speakers. CM Punk appeared on the stage and posed as usual, announcing ‘It’s Clobbering Time!’. He made his way down the ramp, entered between the ropes and stood at the opposite side of the ring to Justin Gabriel.

Jim Ross: I am looking forward to this one king. Expect fireworks between these two phenomenal athletes!

The bell sounded and the two circled the ring, before hooking up in a collar/elbow tie-up. Punk spun Gabriel and took him down from behind, turning on Gabriel’s back and locking him in a ground headlock. He lifted Gabriel up, but Gabriel instantly locked his arms round Punk’s waist and reversed into a Northern Lights Suplex. 1…2.. and a kick out.

Jerry Lawler: This is a fast paced start. These two are the real deal.

The two got to their feet and Gabriel quickly ran at Punk and hit him with a perfect dropkick. They were straight back up again as Punk ducked a Gabriel clothesline and came off the ropes, hitting Gabriel with his own. Once again they both popped straight up, hitting armdrags on each other before kneeling at opposite corners of the ring. The crowd cheered and applauded in appreciation.

Jim Ross: What a fantastic opening to this matchup!

Gabriel got to his feet but with great speed Punk ran and hit him with the step-up running knee in the corner. He followed up with the bulldog and went for his first pin of the match. 1… and Gabriel kicked out straight after the 2. Punk picked Gabriel up, and Gabriel relinquished Punk’s grasp with a knee to the mid-section. He then jumped and took Punk out with an enziguiri. Taking a look at his downed opponent, Gabriel ran at the ropes and met Punk with a running shooting star press to his back. He rolled Punk over, 1…2… and a late kick out from Punk. Gabriel took a moment to come around, and then lifted Punk to his feet. He spun and hit a spinning kick to Punk’s mid-section, then hit him with a couple of left and rights as the two edged towards the ropes. Punk was whipped to the opposite ropes, and upon his return was greeted with a back body drop by his opponent. Punk struggled to his feet as Gabriel ran to the ropes, and returned with a running hurricanrana. With Punk downed near the corner, Gabriel signalled for the top rope. He climbed to the top, sized his opponent up, and went for the 450 – but Punk rolled out of the way.

Gabriel landed on his feet, and Punk, who had gotten to his feet, met him with with two back-hands and then a kick to the head. With Gabriel now on his back, Punk signalled for the corner himself. When on the top turnbuckle, he pointed to the sky in his usual tribute to Macho Man, but Gabriel had begun struggling to his feet once more. Punk paused for a moment, waiting for Gabriel to get to his feet. Punk shrugged and turned towards the crowd as Gabriel staggered nearer to him. He took to the air, heading towards his opponent with a moonsault. Gabriel ducked, and Punk landed awkwardly on his shoulder. He rolled around in considerable pain, as Gabriel took a moment to look at Punk with concern. However, he went straight to the top rope yet again and pointed at Punk, then hitting him with the 450 splash, which the crowd went crazy for. He went for the pin… 1…2…3!

Jim Ross: Punk took a nasty fall, which led to Gabriel taking full advantage and getting the win!

Jerry Lawler: Gabriel showed real smarts throughout that match. This kid is special, and that 450 is something else!

Gabriel celebrated as the referees checked on Punk.

MATCH THREE

The cameras panned the arena as lights throughout the building flashed, signalling the first entrance to the third match of the night. “Unsettling Differences” by Blue Smock Nancy hit the sound system and Austin Aries made his way to the ring. He was quickly followed by Ted DiBiase, Jr. Once the bell rang the two wasted no time getting started. They locked up and DiBiase overpowered Aries into a headlock. Aries sent Ted to the ropes but was met with a hard shoulder that sent him to the mat. DiBiase ran the ropes again as Aries got up. He ducked a clothesline from DiBiase, and hit him with a stiff kick to the gut on the rebound. Aries went for a swinging neckbreaker, but it was quickly countered with a swift uppercut from DiBiase. He hit Aries with the clothesline he initially missed and pinned him for 1 and a half counts.

Ted picked up Aries and hit him with several punches before whipping him to the turnbuckle. He ran and connected with a dropkick, and pulled Aries out to the center of the ring again where he hit a nicely executed suplex. He went for another pin. 1……….2…! Kickout. Aries started fighting back with a few punches to the gut but DiBiase fought him off. Ted sent a knee to Aries’ ribcage and brought him to the mat with an STO. He worked Aries’ back with a modified surfboard stretch which Aries’ broke free of. When Aries’ got to his feet what little momentum he’d gained was put to rest with a front-facing atomic drop from Ted. He grabbed Austin and threw him with a hip toss which he had him reeling all the way to standing position. He was off balance and DiBiase seized the opportunity. He grabbed Austin from behind and hit the Dreamstreet. He hooked his leg for the pin. 1…..2……..3! The referee called for the bell. Ted DiBiase got the victory over Austin Aries.

MATCH FOUR

As Warfare returned from a commercial break Angelina Love was in the ring waiting for Trish Stratus to come out. Stratus soon appeared and walked down to the ring holding her new Women's Tag Team Championship title over her shoulder.

Jim Ross: Trish Stratus looking to continue her momentum from the Royal Rumble after becoming the Women's Tag Team Champion with Natalya.

With both women in the ring the bell sounded and they locked up, with Love getting the early advantage backing Stratus into the corner. The referee got between the two and separated them, but Angelina connected with a cheap shot and dropped Stratus.

Jim Ross: Angelina with the advantage in the early going.

Love picked up Stratus and went to whip her into the opposite corner but Trish reversed it. Trish charged at Angelina but was knocked back with an elbow. Angelina quickly climbed to the second rope and dived off and hit Stratus with a diving cross body and went for the pin and the referee counted 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Angelina has been in clear control so far in this match.

Angelina got up and taunted to the crowd, when out of nowhere Stratus went for a quick roll up 1... 2... Kickout!

Jim Ross: Angelina's showboating almost cost her the match.

Trish picked up Angelina and whipped her into the ropes, Angelina bounced off the ropes and went for a clothesline but Trish ducked it with a Matrix move.

Jerry Lawler: Matrix!

Angelina hit the ropes again as Trished turned and from nowhere Angelina blasted her with the a huge Bicycle Kick.

Jim Ross: Botox Injection out of nowhere!

Angelina hooked Trish's leg as the referee counted 1... 2... 3! Angelina stood up and celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

“Smack Down” by Thousand Foot Krutch suddenly filled the arena and the fans were on their feet greeting Dolph Ziggler with a pop of deafening proportions. The Show Off smirked and gave his signature hip swivel maneuver despite the fact he wasn’t dressed for action but was instead wearing a perfectly fitted black suit, black collared shirt, black dress shoes, and a black tie. His gelled, platinum hair was back in a suave low ponytail and as he turned and walked down the ramp he looked confident and appeared to be in a great mood.

Jim Ross: Dolph Ziggler joining us tonight, this young man impressed the world in his performance last Sunday at the Royal Rumble entering into the 30 man match at number three and emerging the winner.

Jerry Lawler: And what a match that was, JR! We saw the return of some EBWF greats and what an amazing final few moments we saw between that man there, Dolph Ziggler, and our own Wes Ikeda!

Jim Ross: It was very, very impressive, King. Wes Ikeda definitely proved to the world he’s not rusty at all.

Ziggler had climbed into the ring and now stood in the center, a microphone in hand. He smiled a little bigger as his music faded but the fans began to chant his name. He gave them a few moments then nodded and brought the mic to his lips.

Dolph Ziggler: That’s right! That’s the exact same sound that the world heard as the Royal Rumble went off the air on Sunday. Why? Because you are looking at only the second man in EBWF HISTORY to ever win 2 Royal Rumbles and I also feel the need to point out that the only other man to accomplish this feat was Bret Hart, over ten years ago, BUT... I also think I should mention that his second win, in 2005, doesn’t even count because he only won WITH Jeff Hardy because both their feet hit the ground at the exact. same. time! SO.... by common sense and default, I am thus the ONLY man to ever undoubtedly win two Rumbles, and in a row, no if’s, and’s, or but’s about it! I won clean and clear, and yes, I did it by kicking the man that signs my paychecks right in the face. Twice. Would I do it again?

Jerry Lawler: He’s not gonna say it...

Jim Ross: I think he is, King!

He shrugged for a moment then shouted into the microphone.

Dolph Ziggler: You bet I would! ‘Cause it was AWESOME! I mean really, in what other line of work can you do that?!?!

Jerry Lawler: Yep, he did. He said it.

Jim Ross: I don’t think Dolph Ziggler will be getting any raises anytime soon, King.

Jerry Lawler: I don’t think Dolph Ziggler cares though, JR!

Dolph couldn’t help but to give an uncharacteristically warm chuckle as the fans gave another ear-splitting pop.

Dolph Ziggler: Now I know, I didn’t walk away from Sunday with a belt around my waist, why and how I think a lot of people are still wondering about and congrats to the anemic boy wonder Zayn on the biggest win of his pitiful life, but I think I MORE than proved myself when I not only entered the Royal Rumble at number three and came out number one, which defies all mathematical sense, but when I also made history doing it. How many people can say they have done what I did on Sunday? No one. No one can. But plenty of guys can say they’ve held that Intercontinental title. My time too will come, and I think that time will be at this year’s Wrestlemania. That’s right, screw the Intercontinental title! I think it’s time to think much bigger, and much better. I’ll go after the biggest prize of them all, on the biggest night of them all. I’ll go after Zayn’s one and ONLY buddy. Why waste time on Zayn when I could go after a man that actually matters? When I could go after the World Champion, Solomon Crowe.

He smirked as the Austin fans seemed to agree wholeheartedly with his reasoning.

Dolph Ziggler: Who knows, Crowe may not even be the champion by the time Wrestlemania gets here, considering what’s waiting for him at Fallout. Personally? I’m surprised he’s still champion even now and I know for a fact that pretty much the entire world was shocked he ever got it to begin with. I’ve beaten Zayn before, and I can do it again even if I didn’t accomplish that on Sunday. But at the end of the night, it wasn’t Zayn’s name that people were chanting. It wasn’t Chris Jericho’s, Randy Orton’s, Brock Lesnar’s, the Rock’s, AJ Styles’, Brian Kendrick’s, Lance Storm’s, or even Wes Ikeda’s. It was MY name. And that’s how it will be from now on because while all the guys were coming out here or standing in front of the cameras in the days leading up to the Rumble talking about men like John Cena, whom might I add wasn’t even IN the Rumble , they forgot about yours truly. Ridiculous when you think that I won the damn tournament last year so I was the guy they should have all been talking about anyway. Story of my life... until now. That’s not gonna happen ever again. I’m NEVER going to be the overlooked guy, the forgotten guy, the underrated guy, the non factor... no, that curse is over because I’m breaking it! The dark cloud isn’t following me anymore and that conspiracy has been proven wrong; because I know that the ultimate revenge, the ultimate way to prove myself, to prove I’m better than small time guys like Sami Zayn, isn’t by taking their titles. It’s having a career that’s more storied than they could ever hope to have for themselves in their wildest dreams! And that is exactly what I’m going to have because that is exactly the kind of future I am going to make for myself. I am Dolph Ziggler, I am your 2015 Royal Rumble winner, and I am not just your future World Champion, but I am THE FUTURE, period!

He shouted those final words into the microphone and then his music struck once more to leave him standing in the ring, throwing his arms high over his head, to listen to the fans’ cheers, applause, and yet another Ziggler chant as the scene faded to give way to a commercial break.

MATCH FIVE

Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata played as Stardust made his way out to a mixed reception from the crowd. He tiptoed down the ramp, stopping to hiss at fans on his way to the ring, before entering and raising his hands in front of his face towards the hard camera, and then revealing his face from behind the star.

Jim Ross: And here’s the bizarre Stardust, ready to take on AJ Styles .

Jerry Lawler: And the winner of this one books his date in the demonic structure known as the Elimination Chamber!

“Get Ready to Fly” by GRITS hit the PA next as AJ Styles made his way out from the back to a loud eruption of cheers from the crowd.

Jim Ross: Now this is a man the fans are dying to see do his thing once again. He truly is phenomenal – AJ Styles.

AJ posed, arms outstretched, on the ring apron. He got into the ring and took his jacket off and the ref called for the bell. The two tied up and Stardust immediately dropped to his knees and grabbed AJ’s buttcheeks, causing him to back straight off. He looked at the strange superstar with a look of serious confusion, as Stardust laughed in the corner. AJ ran at Stardust but Stardust ducked, causing Styles to collide with the turnbuckle. Stardust rolled him up. 1…2..and a kick out. Stardust ran at AJ and was met with an armdrag. Getting to his feet he ran and was met with another armdrag, and then a clothesline when the two met again. AJ went for a pin but hardly managed a two count. Once they were both upright AJ ran at Stardust once again, and Stardust ducked once again, but AJ sprang onto the ropes and hit a backflip, landing perfectly on Stardust to hit him with a reverse DDT. AJ ran at the ropes again and returned with a leg drop on his opponent. He went for the pin once again, 1…2…and Stardust kicked out. Styles lifted Stardust to his feet and hit him with a snap suplex. Keeping hold of Stardust he lifted him back up and hit him with another. Lifting him up yet again, he turned Stardust around and hit a high-angle german suplex without releasing it. 1…2…and Stardust managed to get out of it.

Jim Ross: AJ Styles impressive in the opening minutes of this match-up, almost getting the win there.

AJ ran and hit the middle rope again, springboarding off, but was greeted by a beautiful dropkick from Stardust. On one knee, Stardust turned to the crowd and smiled maniacally, once again hiding his face with the star and revealing himself, hissing. He turned around and much to his shock was hit with a discus clothesline from AJ. The crowd cheered loudly as AJ took it all in. He jumped to the top rope and turned, jumping and hitting a flying knee drop to Stardust’s mid-section. Instead of going for the pin he returned to the top rope, the crowd’s cheers growing even louder at his athleticism, and came back down with a double foot stomp on Stardust. This time he went for the pin. 1…2… Stardust kicked out again.

Jerry Lawler: Say what you want about this weirdo Stardust – he sure is resilient.

Looking like he was running out of ideas, AJ returned to his opponent and picked him up for another suplex. Stardust blocked it, however, and placed his leg behind AJ’s to trip him up. With Styles down, Stardust dropped a couple of elbows on him and then grabbed him for a headlock. Both men on their feet, and a few seconds later, Stardust appeared to apply more pressure for a moment, and then turned and tied AJ’s arm up behind him in a wristlock. He then returned to AJ’s neck area, pulling him down into an inverted headlock and lifting him up, hitting a falling inverted DDT. Calling for Styles to get to his feet, he ran at him and ducked AJ’s retaliation, jumping up for a springboard of his own – turning in mid-air and hitting a flying bionic elbow. Stardust went for the pin. 1…2… AJ kicked out just before the 3.

Jim Ross: A nod to the great Dusty Rhodes there, with whom Stardust may or may not be affiliated with.

Returning AJ upright, Stardust hit a Russian leg-sweep followed by a knee drop, and attempted another pin which hardly got a 2-count. Looking increasingly frustrated, he ran to the ropes and stopped right in front of a dazed AJ, dropping to his knees and hitting him with an uppercut. Stardust turned to the crowd and his look of frustration turned once again to a look of maniacal glee. He went to the top rope.

Jerry Lawler: Once again Stardust enters what you might call AJ Styles territory in this match-up.

When Styles got to his feet, Stardust took flight and hit AJ with a cross body, but AJ rolled it straight back and in a great feat of strength for a man of his size, he lifted Stardust up and slammed him to the mat. Turning, still a little bit dazed, towards the ropes, he climbed through onto the side of the mat and looked either way to the crowd, who cheered. He jumped onto the top rope, took to the air and landed a crisp elbow drop on his opponent. Getting up once again, he signalled for Stardust to get to his feet, and when he did he hit a punch, a kick and then a spinning backhand followed by an enziguiri. He returned to the outside, but this time took his time before jumping up to the top rope, sizing up Stardust. AJ jumped, sprung from the top rope and his a beautiful shooting star press halfway across the ring onto Stardust. He hooked the leg. 1…2…..and once again Stardust managed to kick out.

Jerry Lawler: What does AJ have to do?!

Looking like he didn’t know himself, he asked the referee if he was sure it was a 2, then shook his head. He picked Stardust up, but Stardust in desperation raked Styles’ eye. The referee gave him a talking to but Stardust paid no attention. He turned to AJ, but was met with a beautiful Pelé kick as the crowd erupted. AJ took straight to the top turnbuckle and slowly raised up to stand tall, pointing at Stardust. He took off and hit the Spiral Tap, connecting perfectly with the grounded Stardust. But he didn’t go for the pin. In a burst of energy, he lifted Stardust up and positioned his head between his legs, lifting him up and positioning him for the Styles Clash, which he hit. He turned Stardust over and went for the combination pin. 1…2…3!

Jim Ross: That’s it folks! We have our first entrant into the Elimination Chamber match. And after one hell of a performance by both men – it’s AJ Styles who’ll be entering that steel hell!

Jerry Lawler: I wasn’t sure either of these guys would know how to finish the other off!

AJ looked a little battered, but took to the top rope once again to celebrate his victory.

MATCH SIX

As Warfare returned the charismatic and colorful Tyler Breeze was already in the ring, taking a selfie of himself with a “gorgeous” pout.

Jerry Lawler: Do you believe this guy, JR?

Jim Ross: Tyler Breeze is definitely... one of a kind.

Jerry Lawler: Well if there were two of him he’d probably marry himself! I mean, if it were legal he’d probably marry his reflection.

The two commentators were suddenly interrupted. “IF YA SMEEEEEEEL... WHAT THE ROCK. IS COOKING...” The pounding beat of the The Rock’s music filled the arena and the fans gave a loud pop as The Rock made his way out onto the stage and down the ramp.

Jim Ross: Rock looks to be all business here tonight, King. Look at the intensity in his eyes.

Jerry Lawler: The Rock wants to earn a chance to be in that Elimination Chamber at Fallout, JR! He wins here tonight and he advances, he’s got to be focused.

The Rock climbed into the ring and made his usual entrance in the corner before stepping down from the turnbuckle and stalking around his side of the ring, still eying Breeze who flippantly tossed his hair in Rock’s general direction. The music faded and ref called for the bell. Instantly the two men pounced at one another, the Rock forcing Breeze back to the corner with a series of hard rights. His back to the post Breeze tried to fight back but seemed distracted by trying to protect his face. The Rock began to rain kicks to Breeze’s midsection till the referee began to count. The Rock stepped back as the ref reached one and warned him to back off, but only for a second. Then Rock was stepping forward again but he was stopped dead in his tracks with a sudden uppercut that made him lurch backward. The Rock turned around, clearly a little “rocked” by the out of nowhere hit, and Breeze took advantage by climbing up to the top of the turnbuckle that had been behind him. Just as Rock turned he was met with a big crossbody by Breeze.

Jerry Lawler: Wow! Did you see the elevation by Breeze there!

The fans did and they cheered as the match continued on in a fast pace. Breeze stepped back to let the Rock start to climb to his feet but the Rock had only gotten to his knees when Breeze caught him in the jaw with a missle dropkick that struck with a loud CRACK! Breeze went for the cover.

One... two... kickout!

Breeze dropped a hard knee to Rock’s kidneys then, and went for a moonsault off the middle rope but at the last second Rock got his legs up and it was Breeze’s turn to take some knees to the gut. Breeze rolled to one side, in obvious pain, and slowly Rock got to his feet. Just as Breeze too stood he turned to find the Rock waiting for him, delivering a hard clothesline that sent Breeze sailing over the top rope to the floor.

Jim Ross: And that’s exactly how The Rock made it to the final three in the Royal Rumble, King!

Jerry Lawler: Whoah! These two are just flying all over the place!

For a second the Rock stood inside the ring, watching Breeze as he struggled to get to his feet. The referee began a ten count but the Rock shook his head. No, he wasn’t going to win like this, he wasn’t going to let Breeze decide his fate. The Rock slid out of the ring and spun Breeze around just as the other man got to his feet. But Breeze still had some fight left in him too and the two began to exchange heated rights and lefts. The fans were eating it up and, then, just as the ref reached eight, both men looked at one another and seemed to get the same idea. Each rolled into the ring just long enough to end the count but then they rolled back out again. Breeze however was just a hair faster and, as the Rock stood Breeze caught him with a legsweep that made the Rock fall forward, hitting his head on the steel steps on his way down. Breeze looked down at the Rock for a moment and then struggled to get the big man to his feet and back into the ring. The Rock rolled toward the center and Breeze took to the turnbuckle again. He slowly stood, finding his balance, on the top of the turnbuckle when the Rock got to his feet. Still, Breeze launched himself off in a frog splash but NO! In the blink of an eye the Rock caught him mid-air in a huge Rock Bottom that had the fans on their feet and a “Holy SH*T” chant going as the Rock went for the cover.

One... two... three!

The bell rang and just like that, the Rock was advancing and had moved one step closer to the Elimination Chamber.

Jim Ross: What a match! Both men put it all on the line but tonight and the fans loved it.

Inside the ring the Rock was celebrating, standing on the ropes, one arm raised high in victory, as the program went to it’s final commercial break of the night.

MATCH SEVEN

Jim Ross: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and it’s time for our main event, another Elimination Chamber qualifier match!

Jerry Lawler: And I’ve been REALLY looking forward to seeing these two men go at it, JR. This should be good.

Dean Ambrose’s music began to pound from the speakers and the fans cheered for the very unique Ambrose as he made his way down the ramp and into the ring in his usual fashion. Syxx didn’t waste time in joining him there either as the fans once again popped for the EBWF legend as he made his presence known. The two men eyed one another from across the squared circle and the bell rang. Slowly the two met in the middle, Ambrose already running his mouth with a self-assured smirk on his face. Their words couldn’t be heard over the roar of the fans as Syxx responded and, though both men were smiling, it was obvious there was some underlying tension there. Ambrose said something again then Syxx responded and Ambrose chuckled but then, out of nowhere, he open palm slapped Syxx right across the face! The arena plunged into a huge “OOOHHH” from the fans and then it was Syxx’s turn to laugh a little as he rubbed his bottom lip for a moment. Then Syxx suddenly returned the favor, slapping Ambrose across the face in the exact same way!

Jerry Lawler: WHAT ARE THESE TWO SAYING TO ONE ANOTHER?

Jim Ross: I don’t know King but I have a feeling it’s not very nice.

This time Ambrose hit Syxx with his fist instead of his open palm and just like that, the two men were going at it so intensely that the referee was yelling at them. Syxx seemed to get a particularly hard hit to the side of his face and it gave Ambrose just enough of a window to take advantage, stepping back three paces to nail a modified running knee lift that hit Syxx right in the chest and knocked the wind out of him. Syxx turned his back to Ambrose, coughing, and leaned against the top rope. Ambrose grinned and backed into the opposite ropes, charging towards Syxx again but Syxx, the veteran in the ring, saw Ambrose coming from the Titantron in front of him and at just the precise moment he sank down, taking the top rope with him. Ambrose catapulted over the top rope, his own momentum working against him, and landed face first on the floor at the foot of the steel steps.

Jerry Lawler: Oh my God! Ambrose landing right on his head and neck!

Jim Ross: That definitely looked like it hurt.

Ambrose grabbed his head and neck. Inside the ring Syxx shouted something down at Ambrose but the words couldn’t be picked up. Then Syxx was climbing out onto the apron, watching Ambrose as he struggled to his feet. Syxx turned his back to Ambrose and then launched himself off the apron in a huge moonsault that met it’s mark but unfortunately seemed to take both men out. The fans were eating it up as they watched both men grimacing in pain and trying to get to their feet. The referee began his count. Syxx made it back into the ring at, coincidentally, the count of six. Ambrose was slower but managed to crawl into the ring right at the count of nine. Ambrose wasn’t able to get to his feet though because Syxx tried to capitalize further by pulling him into a single leg Boston crab. Ambrose shouted in pain but after a few moments thought quickly and used his other leg to kick Syxx right in the knee, making Syxx not only fall forward but break the hold. Ambrose used the ropes to get to his feet as Syxx grabbed his knee in pain and he too began to stand but never made it as Ambrose attacked and landed a big spike piledriver, going for the cover.

One... two... thrKICKOUT!

Jim Ross: Syxx barely managing to kick out of that one!

Ambrose yanked Syxx up by his hair, ignoring the warning by the referee, but Syxx broke free, shoved Ambrose, pivoted around and caught him in a crossface chickenwing. Ambrose cried out and fought the hold but over time slowly seemed to be fading. The referee went to check on him but no! Ambrose was alive again and awkwardly elbowing Syxx while also stomping on Syxx’s foot, desperately fighting back to force Syxx to break the hold. Finally one hard elbow to the ribs later Syxx did and unfortunately for him his offensive move put in the perfect position for Ambrose to counter with one of his own. Ambrose didn’t hesitate and nailed his signature headlock driver, going for the cover.

One... two... three!

Jim Ross: And Dean Ambrose has done it! Dean Ambrose has defeated Syxx to advance.

Jerry Lawler: He’s one step closer to the Elimination Chamber, Solomon Crowe, and his shot at the World Championship JR!

Jim Ross: Ambrose proving just how tough he is here tonight, King. Excellent job to both men!

Inside the ring the referee raised Ambrose’s arm high and he gave that trademark grin of his, nodding slowly and continuing to celebrate as the scene slowly began to fade away.

Jim Ross: Thanks for joining us EBWF Universe! Tune into Warfare next week to find out who else may be on their way to the Elimination Chamber! Goodnight!