Fallout Results

Cory

Fallout Results

Post by Cory »

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Good evening and welcome to Fallout! WrestleMania XIV is just five weeks away, and tonight we're live from the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia!

Jerry Lawler: What a night this will be, JR! We know Dolph Ziggler is going to be in the main event of WrestleMania, but will Solomon Crowe? Tonight, the EBWF World Champion faces his toughest challenge yet, defending the gold inside the Elimination Chamber!

Jim Ross: We'll also see Sami Zayn defend the Intercontinental Title against Trent, and new PTG and Tag Champions will be crowned. Up first though, we've got divas action as Brie Bella takes on Paige!

Paige came to the ring first, followed by Brie Bella. When both divas were in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two divas locked up. Paige applied a headlock, but Brie broke free and took Paige down with a clothesline. Paige got to her feet and Brie whipped her into the ropes, then took her down with an arm drag. Paige got to her feet once more and Brie hit a scoop slam, followed by an elbow drop. Paige struggled to her feet once again and Brie hit a kick to the midsection, then went to whip Brie into the corner. But Paige reversed it, sending Brie into the turnbuckle. Paige ran at Brie and hit a running knee lift, then as Brie staggered out of the corner, Paige lifted her up for a fisherman suplex. She then hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Paige with a near fall!

Both divas got to their feet and began to exchange right hands back and forth. Brie gained the upper hand, and after hitting Paige with a series of punches in quick succession, she whipped her into the ropes. Brie then hit a dropkick, and as both divas got to their feet once more, Brie took Paige down with a snapmare. Brie then hit an elbow drop, before making the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! This time Brie Bella gets a two count!

Brie pulled Paige to her feet and set her up for a neckbreaker, but Paige blocked it, countering with a neckbreaker of her own. She stomped on Brie several times, then went to apply the PTO, but Brie kicked her away and got to her feet. Paige went for a side kick, but Brie ducked out of the way, then grabbed Paige from behind and hit an inverted DDT. Both divas got to their feet, and Brie hit Paige with the Bella Buster! Brie hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! Brie Bella wins!

The referee called for the bell and raised Brie's arm in victory. Brie celebrated, then made her way to the back.

MATCH TWO

Jim Ross: Up next, we've got tag team action as Wade Barrett and Ryback take on the unlikely combination of Tyler Breeze and CJ Parker. The winners will be crowned the new Tag Team Champions!

"Jimi Jingle Thing" hit and the crowd cheered as CJ Parker headed to the ring. "#Mmmgorgeous" by CFO$ hit and Tyler Breeze came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. There was obvious tension between Breeze and Parker as Breeze entered the ring. "Rebel Son" by CFO$ and the crowd booed as Wade Barrett and Ryback made their way to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: JR, Breeze and Parker are teaming for the first time tonight, whereas Barrett and Ryback are an experienced tag team. Not to mention they're bigger and stronger than Breeze and Parker... with all due respect to the two of them, surely they don't stand a chance against Barrett and Ryback?

Jim Ross: I wouldn't be so sure, King. Ryback and Barrett are the favourites, no doubt about that, but I've seen too many underdogs success to count Breeze and Parker out!

As Barrett and Ryback entered the ring, they stared across the ring at Parker and Breeze. Barrett moved onto the ring apron, allowing Ryback to start the match. Ryback pointed across at Breeze and Parker, challenging them both. Breeze pointed at Parker, then moved quickly onto the ring apron as the referee called for the bell. Ryback wasted no time getting started, running at Parker and taking him down with a clothesline before stomping on him several times. Ryback then whipped Parker against the ropes, and as Parker ran back towards him, Ryback went for a powerslam. Parker countered with a headscissors takedown, then as Ryback got to his feet, Parker hit a dropkick. Both men got to their feet once more, and Ryback snarled at Parker, before taking him down with a big boot. Ryback then tagged in Barrett.

Jim Ross: I told you not to underestimate Breeze and Parker, King! CJ Parker is refusing to be intimidated by Ryback and Wade Barrett!

As Barrett entered the ring, Parker got to his feet, and the two men exchanged punches. Barrett gained the upper hand, and after hitting Parker with a hard kick to the gut, Barrett lifted him up for a powerbomb... but Parker countered with a hurricanrana! Parker then tagged in Breeze, who hit Barrett with a Superkick then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Breeze pulled Barrett to his feet and hit him with a series of right hands, then went to whip him against the ropes. Barrett reversed the Irish whip, sending Breeze into the ropes, then hit him with the Winds of Change. Breeze got to his feet and Barrett lifted him up, hitting a rotating vertical suplex. Barrett made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Barrett pulled Breeze to his feet and hit a knee to the midsection, then dragged Breeze towards the corner and tagged in Ryback. Barrett held Ryback in place, allowing Ryback to hit Breeze with a stiff kick to the ribs. Barrett then exited the ring as Ryback lifted Breeze up, applying a bearhug. Breeze looked groggy as Ryback broke the hold, and Ryback hit an overhead belly-to-belly suplex before hooking the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: See, JR! Barrett and Ryback are starting to take control of the match now! Ryback was so close to a three count there!

Ryback pulled Breeze to his feet and hit him with multiple punches to the midsection, before whipping him against the ropes. As Breeze ran back towards him, Ryback went for a spinebuster, but Breeze countered with a DDT then rushed towards the corner, tagging in CJ Parker. Parker climbed to the top rope and hit Ryback with a crossbody, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Both men got to their feet and Parker went for the Third Eye, but Ryback blocked it and picked Parker up, hitting a fallaway slam. Parker got to his feet, and Ryback set him up for the Shell Shocked - but before he could hit it, Breeze ran into the ring and hit Ryback with the Beauty Shot! Barrett ran into the ring to intervene, but Breeze hit him with a dropkick as Parker draped an arm over Ryback. The referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: I don't believe it, JR! You were right - Tyler Breeze and CJ Parker have upset the odds, and are the new Tag Team Champions!

Jim Ross: I told you this match wasn't a foregone conclusion, King! Congratulations to Breeze and Parker on a deserved victory!

There still appeared to be some tension between Breeze and Parker as the referee called for the bell, but both men were happy to celebrate as the referee handed them the Tag Titles and raised their arms in victory.

SEGMENT

The Phillips Arena fans were on their feet when the Titantron at the center of the Fallout set came to life and a close up of Dolph Ziggler’s cocky, smirking face was seen. Slowly the camera zoomed out and the pop grew deafening as Ziggler gave the audience their moment, nodding and encouraging their cheers. Finally he began to speak and the crowd hushed to listen.

Dolph Ziggler: Atlanta, Georgia! How you guys liking Fallout so far?

Now the fans were very vocal in letting Dolph, and the world, know that they were having a great time.

Dolph Ziggler: Good! Now THAT, is what I like to hear! Yeah, I guess this has been a good show so far, but you know what would have made it even better? If there had been a match starring yours truly tonight. But no worries, that’ll come soon enough. But first, we need to find out just who I, your Royal Rumble winner, am going to be facing at Wrestlemania. So while I may not have a match tonight, you all best be believing I’m going to be paying very close attention to tonight’s main event. Six men in a cage surely thought up in hell itself. All fighting for a prize that the winner will only hold for right around 30 days. Seems like an awful waste of energy to me. So, who’s it gonna be? Who is gonna be the man that is trying to stand between me, and the World Championship? Is Crowe gonna retain?

The audience booed and Dolph nodded with an arrogant grin.

Dolph Ziggler: Yeah, I don’t think so either. What about AJ Styles? Anyone think he’s gonna win?

The audience gave a somewhat mixed reaction.

Dolph Ziggler: Okay so that sounded like... two of you. And we’re at maximum capacity so two out of 18,238 think AJ Styles will win the elimination chamber match tonight. And the Rock? What about the Rock?

There were some cheers and Dolph gave a single nod of consent.

Dolph Ziggler: Okay so we got some Tooth Fairy fans in the audience too. Personally? My money’s on Dean Ambrose to win this thing. ‘Cause it takes a crazy man to win a crazy match.

He smiled when it seemed the audience agreed.

Dolph Ziggler: What about Chris Jericho? Is the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla gonna EEEVER be the same again? We’ll see, we’ll see... and then there’s the dark horse, Chris Sabin. The man everyone is already counting out. Well not me. Because I’ve been that man before, and I’ve proved everyone wrong. Maybe Sabin will tonight. But personally, at the end of the day am I interested in who wins? Sure, I am. But do I really care? No, not really. Because no matter who wins tonight, it won’t matter when we’re all on the Grandest Stage of them all. So this message goes out to the men competing for that World Championship tonight. Aside from Crowe I have defeated every single one of you, and Crowe, I can defeat you too. I’ll be watching, but, gentlemen, ask yourself this one very important question: Do I REALLY want to win this match? When Dolph Ziggler is the man that will be waiting for me in that ring in a month’s time? Think about that, and good luck tonight. May the best loser win.

Dolph gave that signature smirk again and the screen went black.

MATCH FOUR

Jim Ross: Still to come, we've got Solomon Crowe defending the EBWF World Title inside the Elimination Chamber, and the Women's Title will be on the line as AJ Lee defends the gold against Sasha Banks. Up first though, the Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn is in action against Trent!

"Strike Back" by We As Human hit and the crowd booed as Trent made his way to the ring. The former EBWF World Champion didn't seem to care, and he paid no attention to the crowd as he headed down the ramp. Upon entering the ring, Trent continued to ignore the fans, move to the corner rather than posing or taunting the crowd. "World's Apart" by CFO$ hit and the crowd cheered loudly as Sami Zayn stepped out onto the stage. Despite being attacked by Chris Jericho and Lance Storm on Warfare, Zayn was all smiles as he made his way down the ramp.

Jerry Lawler: Well JR, Zayn seems to be his usual cheery self, but you can't help but wonder how much he's feeling the effects of the assault he suffered at the hands of Chris Jericho and Lance Storm this past Monday on Warfare.

Jim Ross: I know what you mean, King, but Sami Zayn is a fighting champion and I'm sure he'll give it his all tonight. If Trent wants to walk away with the gold, he'll have to earn it.

Jerry Lawler: No doubt about that, JR. As we revealed on the Fallout pre-show, Jericho and Storm have been banned from ringside for this match due to their actions on Warfare. So if Trent wants to get the win tonight, he'll have to do it without their help.

Upon entering the ring, Zayn held the title up in the air, taunting Trent with the gold. Zayn then handed the title to the referee, who held it in the air once more before taking it out of the ring and calling for the bell. Trent and Zayn locked up and Trent applied a headlock before taking Zayn down to the mat. As Zayn hit the mat, Trent tried to keep the hold locked in, but Zayn broke free and both men got to their feet. Trent and Zayn locked up once more and this time Zayn applied an arm twist, before whipping Trent into the ropes. As Trent ran back towards him, Zayn hit a dropkick and both men got to their feet once more. Zayn went to whip Trent into the corner, but Trent blocked it, then pulled Zayn towards him and took him down with a clothesline. As Zayn got to his feet, Trent took him down with a drop toe hold, then stomped on him several times. Trent then turned Zayn over and hit a knee drop, before making the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Great back and forth action thus far!

Trent pulled Zayn to his feet and whipped him against the ropes, then ran after him and clotheslined Zayn as he hit the ropes, sending Zayn to the outside. As Zayn got to his feet outside the ring, Trent ran towards the ropes and went for a suicide dive, but Zayn moved out of the way! As Trent got to his feet, Zayn hit an exploder suplex, and Trent cried out in pain as his back slammed against the metal ramp. Zayn then re-entered the ring as the referee began to count Trent out. By the count of five, Trent had re-entered the ring, and Zayn took him down with an arm drag, Trent got to his feet and Zayn hit a spin-out powerbomb, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall! This time Zayn gets a two count!

Zayn pulled Trent to his feet and hit a series of punches, then whipped Trent into the corner. Zayn then ran at Trent, going for a corner clothesline, but Trent got his feet up and kicked Zayn away. As Zayn staggered backwards, Trent climbed to the top rope, then hit a corkscrew leg lariat!

Jim Ross: What a manoeuvre!

Trent hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Trent looked frustrated at only getting a two count, and as Zayn got to his feet, Trent whipped him into the corner aggressively, before running towards him and hitting a springboard back elbow. As Zayn staggered out of the corner, Trent went for a northern lights suplex, but Zayn blocked it and hit a DDT. Trent got to his feet and Zayn hit a spinning heel kick, before lifting him up for a double pumphandle vertical suplex powerbomb. Zayn hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... no! Trent kicked out at the last second!

Jerry Lawler: So close to a three count!

As Trent and Zayn got to their feet, Zayn went for the brainbuster, but Trent broke free and landed on his feet behind Zayn, then hit a reverse DDT. Zayn got to his feet and Trent hit an enzuigiri, then ran against the ropes and went for the Gobstopper, but Zayn ducked out of the way before hitting Trent with a back drop. Zayn then hit a standing moonsault, before pulling Trent to his feet and whipping him into the corner. The crowd chanted "ole" as Zayn went for the Helluva Kick... but Trent moved out of the way at the last second! Zayn collided with the turnbuckle and Trent slammed slammed his head against the top turnbuckle, then lifted him over his shoulders and hit a cradle back-to-belly piledriver.

Jim Ross: Crunchy Driver!

Trent sat on Zayn's shoulders and hooked both legs as the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! We have a new champion!

Jim Ross: What a match!

Trent looked thrilled as the referee called for the bell and handed him the Intercontinental Title. As Trent celebrated, Zayn got to his feet and offered his hand to Trent, congratulating him on his victory. Trent looked at Zayn, considering it for a moment... then cheap-shotted Zayn with the title belt! As the crowd booed, Trent laughed, then made his way to the back.

MATCH FIVE

Jim Ross: Reigning and defending Women's Champion AJ Lee it set to take on a hell of a challenge!

"Fastest Girl Alive" brought out Sasha Banks who looked entirely confident. She made a stride to the ring and still had some time to trash talk the audience.

Jerry Lawler: This young lady has been incredibly impressive but let's see if she has what it takes to REALLY be the boss!

The Women's Champion was up next as she came skipping down to the ring, herself looking self-assured.

Jerry Lawler: AJ claimed she's going to make Sasha bleed tonight and I believe it!

Jim Ross: The Women's Champion is very capable of doing so but Sasha can be just as vicious.

The pair stared one another down as the bell rang and quickly locked up with one another. AJ forced Sasha into a corner and began trying to claw at her face! The referee admonished this and got some separation between the ladies.

Jerry Lawler: Looks like she wasn't joking about the whole blood thing!

Sasha looked a little surprised but mostly angry as she scored with a double leg take down and began to pummel the champion. But AJ reversed the momentum and returned with some hard shots of her own.

Jim Ross: An incredibly spirited and hard hitting beginning to this match up.

With some separation again, Sasha was on one knee. AJ rushed forward and caught her with the Shining Wizard!

Jim Ross: Shining Wizard! Could that be it?!

AJ dove onto a cover but got a narrow two count. Sasha looked a little disoriented by the sudden strike as AJ pulled her up by her hair. She skipped around the ring, cackling before slamming Sasha onto the back of her head. She followed it up with some boots to the gut and watched Sasha carefully as she tried to get back to her feet.

Jim Ross: AJ seems more interested in punishing Sasha at the moment and this may come back to haunt her.

A low dropkick to the face kept Sasha grounded and on the mat. AJ gave Banks from distance and ran towards her, only for Sasha to back drop her onto the apron. AJ landed on her feet and reached a hand out for Sasha's hair but the challenger hit AJ with a back elbow that knocked her onto the floor. AJ picked herself up and looked to recuperate but Sasha followed up with a suicide dive!

Jerry Lawler: Sasha's really putting everything on the line here!

Both women took a moment to recover but Sasha soon rolled AJ back into the ring. She trapped AJ in the corner and hit her with a Diving Double Kneedrop. AJ crashed onto the mat and Sasha went for a pin but only got a two. A monkey flip brought AJ out of the corner and smashing onto her face. This allowed Sasha to lock in a Bow and Arrow stretch. AJ refused to tap but the hold had weakened her. Sasha drug AJ up and to a corner where she sat the champion onto the top rope. Sasha climbed up and looked for a Superplex but AJ was able to shove her off. Once Sasha returned to her feet, she connected with Missile Dropkick.

Jim Ross: A lot of high impact offense and I think it's going to come down to who can take more punishment here!

AJ ran the ropes and once she got close enough to Sasha, she tried to lock in the Black Widow! However, Sasha was close enough to the ropes to break the hold. Once Sasha was free from the hold, she surprised AJ with a small cradle but only for a two count. She followed up with a roll-up with a bridge but still only another two count. When both ladies got on equal footing, AJ clobbered Sasha with a second Shining Wizard!

Jim Ross: That's it, that's got to be it!

Sasha looked out as AJ went for a pin but..only a two count! AJ screamed stormed over to her to the time keeper's table to snatch her title. But she wasn't trying to escape, rather, she was intending on bashing Sasha's face in with it.

Jerry Lawler: What's she doing?! AJ's lost it! If she ever had it!

Despite the ref's warning, AJ took a swing at Sasha with her gold once she got to her feet. But Sasha was able to duck and she snatched AJ's arms, hitting her with a Double Knee Backbreaker. She transitioned this into a crossface as the Women's Title fell to the side.

Jim Ross: Banks Statement! She has it locked in!

Sasha reared back and after a struggle, AJ tapped out!

Jerry Lawler: We've got a new Women's Champion! I guess Sasha really IS the boss!

Sasha looked drained from the grueling encounter but pleased with herself as she was presented the title. She held it high over her head in victory and soaked in her hard work as AJ tried to recover in the middle of the ring.

MATCH SIX

"Fear Nothing" hit and the crowd cheered as Justin Gabriel made his way to the ring for the next match.

Jim Ross: Up next, Justin Gabriel takes on Brian Kendrick with the vacant PTG Title on the line!

After entering the ring, Gabriel moved to the corner, awaiting the arrival of Brian Kendrick. "Rocket Skates" hit, and the crowd booed as Kendrick headed to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Kendrick got in Gabriel's face, taunting his opponent. The bell rang, and Gabriel went to lock up with Kendrick. Kendrick ducked out of the way, then hit Gabriel with a series of punches before whipping him into the ropes. As Gabriel ran back towards him, Kendrick took his opponent down with a leg lariat, then as Gabriel got to his feet, Kendrick whipped him into the corner. Kendrick ran at Gabriel and hit a corner dropkick, then as Gabriel staggered out of the corner, Kendrick took him down with a bulldog. Kendrick then stomped on Gabriel several times, before pulling him to his feet and hitting a snap suplex. Kendrick hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1...2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: A strong start from Kendrick!

Kendrick got to his feet and stomped on Gabriel some more, then pulled him to his feet and set him up for a DDT. Gabriel broke free, then took Kendrick down with a clothesline. Kendrick got to his feet and Gabriel whipped him into the ropes, before hitting an arm drag. Kendrick got to his feet once more and Gabriel jumped on his shoulders, attempting a hurricanrana, but Kendrick blocked it and countered with a powerbomb. As Gabriel got to his feet, Kendrick grabbed him and dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head against the turnbuckle. Kendrick punched Gabriel in the corner several times, then climbed the turnbuckle. Keeping hold of Gabriel, Kendrick jumped from the turnbuckle, hitting a tornado DDT. Kendrick hooked the leg once more and the referee counted - 1...2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! A dominant performance from Kendrick thus far!

Kendrick sat Gabriel up and applied a chin lock, but Gabriel broke free and both men got too their feet. Kendrick and Gabriel began exchanging right hands, and after gaining the upper hand, Kendrick went for a clothesline. Gabriel ducked out of the way, then hit Kendrick with a jumping back kick. As Kendrick staggered backwards, Gabriel grabbed him, taking Kendrick down with an STO. Kendrick got to his feet and Gabriel ran against the ropes, before hitting a running crossbody. He made the cover and the referee counted - 1...2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall! This time Gabriel gets a two count!

Both men got to their feet and Gabriel hit Kendrick with a kick to the midsection, then went to whip Kendrick into the corner. Kendrick reversed the Irish whip, sending Gabriel into the corner, then ran at Gabriel and hit him with a corner clothesline. As Gabriel staggered out of the corner, Kendrick hit him with a neckbreaker. Gabriel struggled to his feet, and Kendrick grabbed him, then ran towards the ropes, hitting the Sliced Bread #2! Kendrick hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Brian Kendrick is the new PTG Champion!

The referee called for the bell and raised Kendrick's arm in victory, then handed him the PTG Title. Kendrick had a sly grin on his face as he made his way up the ramp, and as he reached the stage he held the title up in the air before walking through the curtain.

SEGMENT

"Ladies and Gentlemen..."

The crowd's excitement for the next match was interrupted by the sound of Paul Heyman's voice echoing throughout the arena. The response was to be expected, but pocketed with small amounts of cheers from the older male fans in attendance. Heyman did not have a pleased expression on his face. Before continuing on the mic, Heyman made his way up the ring steps and got into the ring. He let the crowd simmer for a moment, allowing them to get out the variety of boos and cheers that they needed to get out before bringing the mic to his lips.

Paul Heyman: My name... is Paul Heyman, and what would an EBWF Pay Per View event be without me?

He sneered at the overwhelmingly negative response from the crowd.

Paul Heyman: It would be a farce. That's what it would be. Just as it is a farce that the EBWF Administration has the unmitigated brass to have an EBWF Pay Per View event without this man.

Heyman gestured to the entranceway. The crowd immediately jumped to their feet as the all too familiar tornado-like guitar riff at the start of "Next Big Thing" ripped throughout the building. The song hammered out of the speakers as Brock Lesnar appeared from behind the curtain wearing an "Eat. Sleep. Conquer. Repeat." sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of jeans. The monstrous man shook out his arms and headed down the ramp. He jumped onto the apron from the ringside area, Heyman sitting down on the second rope to allow him more clearance. Lesnar's response from the crowd was largely mixed, despite Heyman giving him his own ovation. Heyman stood side by side with his client as he spoke.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, the fact that my client BAARRRROOOOCCCKK... LESNAR... is without any presence on the card is nothing more than willfull ignorance of the facts, and a mind-bogglingly strong desire to make less money. I will tell you something that Wes Ikeda will never tell you. The EBWF is a BUSINESS. Wes Ikeda is in the business of making money, although you would never realize it given some of the ridiculous ideas that have come from the top lately.

Heyman paced back and forth.

Paul Heyman: So, if the EBWF is in the business of making money, why would my client be left off the show? In a time when Ultimate Fighting was struggling for relevancy, my client walked into that world and immediately brought millions of eyeballs to the sport. To this day, my client is the largest box office draw that the UFC has ever seen or will ever see. Brock Lesnar should be in that Elimination Chamber, fighting for the EBWF World Championship. Brock Lesnar should be featured on every show, in every arena, because there is not a single man on this planet, here or anywhere else, that can beat him. I'll repeat that for the many of you Georgians here in the arena that can't speak proper, Northern English.

That assertion got the boos that he wanted.

Paul Heyman: There is not. A single man. On this planet. That can defeat BAAARRROOOCCCKKK... LESNAR.

And then, those words barely out of Heyman’s mouth, “My Time Is Now” began to blare but it was almost immediately drowned out by the ear-splitting pop that filled the Phillips Arena as John Cena slowly walked through the black curtains and out onto the stage.

Jim Ross: WHAT?!?!?!?! OH. MAH. GAWD!!!! OH MAH GAWD! It’s...

Jerry Lawler: It’s John Cena! John Cena’s returned to the EBWF!!!!

John’s eyes never left the now wide-eyed, gaping mouthed Paul Heyman or the behemoth of a man beside him but still he acknowledged the Atlanta fans with his signature salute before slowly raising the microphone he’d had in his left hand to his lips as his music faded. He had to lower it however and began to slowly look around as a “Cena” chant filled the massive arena. Apparently tonight the “Cena Sucks” people had decided to stay home, or convert. If for one night only. John continued to give them their moment, bowing his head in a single nod of thanks, before raising the microphone once more.

John Cena: I believe, that was my cue.

He had to pause once more as the fans broke out into another deafening pop.

John Cena: Heyman, I DARE you to say those words just one. more. time. Come on, humor me, because if memory serves me correct, it was ME that cashed in my Path to Glory Championship to take on YOUR CLIENT, BAAARRROOOCCCKKK LESNAR, at Aftermath in April 2014 for HIS World Championship and... guess what? I DEFEATED HIM! I TOOK THAT BELT OFF HIM WHEN HE’D BARELY HAD IT MORE THAN A MONTH! So not only IS there a single man on this planet that CAN defeat BAAARRROOOCCCKKK Lesnar, but you’re lookin’ at him.

Jerry Lawler: It’s true, JR and I don’t see Heyman being able to talk his way out of that one! Facts and history don’t lie!

John took a few steps down the ramp, listening to the continued thunderous cheers and applause of the fans. As the camera zoomed it he looked as if he were shaking with something that resembled barely concealed rage.

John Cena: But all three of us know that’s not the ONLY reason I’m out here, don’t we? So, tell ‘em Heyman! Tell them all, tell the world, why I am out here! Better yet, how about we just show them instead?

And then the Titantron now just behind John came to life and instantly the fans were transported back in time three months as Torrie Wilson’s hysterical cries filled the arena.

“Is he breathing?! IS. HE. BREATHING?! HELP HIM! PLEASE!!!”

Then once again they were seeing the bloody carnage of John’s destroyed locker room and the broken, blood-soaked body of a motionless John Cena as he lay in the wooden and glass shards what was left of a glass coffee table while a sobbing Torrie was held back by a crew member and paramedics provided oxygen via a bag-valve mask and fitted him with a neckbrace. John didn’t even bother to turn to watch. He’d seen it. He’d been there. Now the screen returned to a live feed of him again and he was shouting into the microphone.

John Cena: IT WAS YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR ALMOST THREE MONTHS! YOU ARE THE REASON I WAS ALMOST NOT ABLE TO COME BACK!

Jim Ross: Oh my... it was Lesnar! Lesnar and Heyman attacked John Cena! They could have ended John Cena’s career! Or worse!

Jerry Lawler: I’ve never seen anything like that attack, JR. Lesnar really is a Beast. The very essence of destruction.

Cena shook his head, a bitter expression on his face.

John Cena: Well guess what Brock? I’m back because, well, you just couldn’t finish the job. And now I’m going to do what you couldn’t! I’m going to finish YOU!

He looked at Heyman with narrowed eyes.

John Cena: And your little dog too.

The fans obviously liked the sound of that and Brock stepped a little closer to the ropes facing the ramp area where John now stood, bowing up a little. John didn’t look away or back down but he slowly shook his head and out from under his shirt he pulled out the still blood stained dog tags, the last glimpse the EBWF had seen of Cena three months back.

John Cena: You want to try and pretend your client is unbreakable, Heyman? We’ll just see about that. Because tonight, I have returned to the EBWF and I’m challenging you, Brock Lesnar, to a match, AT WRESTLEMANIA!

Lesnar, fired up, took a step forward. Heyman immediately put himself between the way out of the ring and Lesnar, placing his hands up to stop the Beast Incarnate. The mic picked up Heyman yelling "You have nothing to prove! You have nothing to prove!" Lesnar wasn't having any of it, and his gaze was laser-sighted squarely on John Cena. Heyman glanced back at Cena, then looked at his client. He slowly put his hands down, turning to face Cena who was still on the ramp. He leaned forward on the ropes, putting the mic near his lips again.

Paul Heyman: If you want my client to finish the job that he started three months ago, he is all too happy to oblige. But you don't just get to come out here and--

Heyman was suddenly interrupted when Lesnar ripped the mic out of Heyman's hands. Heyman turned and pleaded with Brock to give him the mic back. Lesnar tensed up and stared down his advocate. Heyman quickly backed down. With spitting rage, Lesnar responded to Cena's challenge very simply.

Brock Lesnar. YOU'RE ON.

The crowd erupted in cheers at the confirmation of an epic match up at Wrestlemania being spoken into reality before their eyes. Lesnar spiked the mic onto the floor and the two warrior stared daggers at each other as "My Time Is Now" played again.

Jim Ross: MY GAWD KING! Brock Lesnar and John Cena are going to get it on at Wrestlemania! Can you believe that?!

Jerry Lawler: If Wrestlemania wasn't must see before, it definitely is now!

Cena nodded, never taking his eyes off of Lesnar as the camera faded to a video package for the next match.

MATCH SEVEN

The Rock came out to his usual huge pop from the fans. Out next was Ambrose. Then AJ Styles made his way out to the ring. Each guy entered their chamber as soon as they got in the ring. Out next is EBWF World Champion Solomon Crowe. That left Sabin and Jericho to start off the match.

The referee held up the EBWF World Championship to show everyone what they were fighting for. Sabin got Jericho down early and started stomping away at him. Jericho rolled out of the ring and onto the metal flooring. Sabin went out after him, but Jericho ended up clotheslining Sabin back in the ring. Jericho blasted Sabin with a big European uppercut. Sabin came off the ropes and Jericho caught him with a big shoulder tackle. Jericho went for a pin, but Sabin kicked out at two.

Jericho charged across the ring with Sabin draped across the ropes, but Sabin plopped down and kicked him in the gut. Jericho regained his composure, however, and ended up pounding away at the chest of Sabin anyway. Jericho went to suplex Sabin back into the ring but Sabin blocked it. They ended up outside the ring and Sabin rammed Jericho shoulder-first into the ring post. Sabin took Jericho where he wanted him and took a moment to taunt Styles. Sabin got Jericho into the corner of the ring in front of Rock's chamber. Sabin again took a moment, this time to taunt Rock. A light “Sabin” chant broke out as he continueed to pummel Jericho in the corner of the ring. The countdown clock hit and here we go. The first person to exit their chamber and join the match is Crowe. The crowd was hot for this newfound triple threat.

Crowe was a ball of energy. He flew all over the place, beating up both Sabin and Jericho. Both guys were on their knees and Crowe was taking turns blasting both guys with kicks. He hit Sabin repeatedly with European uppercuts as the fans again began to chant for Jericho. Sabin finally slowed Crowe down and now his crazy, early-match-entry energy seems to have died down. Sabin threw Crowe through one of the pods. Meanwhile, Jericho nailed Sabin with a big DDT on the steel floor. Crowe was still down selling the spot that saw him crash through the pod. Crowe was now in the ring and Jericho was stomping away at him. The countdown clock strikes again. Entering the match this time was Ambrose.

Ambrose came in and immediately took advantage of a grounded Crow. Ambrose tore some of the bandages off of Crowe's arm and continued to focus his attack Crowe. Jericho and Sabin were still down and out on the outside of the ring as Ambrose beat up Crowe's shoulder some more. Jericho finally re-entered the picture and went after Ambrose.

Outside of the ring, Ambrose went for the Dirty Deeds on Sabin. Sabin reversed and hit a running-powerbomb on Ambrose, slamming him back-first through one of the pods. Sabin tried pinning Ambrose off of that spot, however Ambrose managed to kick out at two. Sabin put some of the plexiglass from the pod on Jericho and then ran and smashed himself into it. Sabin hit Jericho with a big sidewalk-slam type of move on the steel floor.

The countdown clock struck again. Entering the match this time was The Rock. As soon as Rock came out of his pod, Ambrose came flying off the top and tried to splash him. Rock caught him and used Ambrose as a battering ram, beating Sabin with Ambrose's body. He threw Ambrose at Sabin and they both went tumbling down. Crowe was back up and was firing up on offense, however Ambrose ended up catching him with Dirty Deeds. He tried pinning Crowe to eliminated him, however Crowe kicked out at two.

Meanwhile, Rock re-entered the picture. He slammed Ambrose down and callws for the People’s Elbow. Jericho stopped him from behind and hit him with the Code Breaker. Jericho tried pinning Rock, but Rock managed to kick out before the three-count. All of the guys were battling all over the place now, and there are bodies flying everywhere.

Sabin caught Rock with a flying-European uppercut move. Rock went for the Rock Bottom on Sabin but Crowe stopped him by blasting him with big kicks. Everyone was down now. The countdown clock stuck again. The buzzer sounded and now AJ Styles officially entered the match. Styles went after all of the guys. Styles kept knocking everyone down. Styles set Crowe up for the Styles Clash. Everyone ended up getting up at once. They all stopped and looked at Styles. Styles ran and locked himself back in his pod. Jericho couldn’t get to Styles now and he was pissed. Styles taunted him from inside the pod. The entire arena started chanting “You’re a Coward!” at Styles. Jericho turned and finally stopped and realized what everyone was already expecting. He kicked the pod and smashed it open. He grabbed Styles and started beating him mercilessly.

Back in the ring, Rock went for the People’s on Crowe. Sabin stopped him. Styles ended up in the picture. Sabin grabbed Styles and hit him with a underhook DDT. Crowe grabbed Sabin as soon as he got to his feet, and dumped him on his neck with a big German suplex.
Jericho was now in the center of the ring. Ambrose ducked a clothesline and Jericho blasts Rock with in the chest. Ambrose tried rolling Jericho up for a pin after that, but Jericho managed to kick out at two. Ambrose and Jericho battled up to the top of one of the pods. Styles went up after him. Styles nailed Jericho with a big slam off of the pod. Ambrose leapt and came flying off the pod and splashed onto Jericho. He pinned him. 1-2-3. Ambrose has eliminated Jericho.

The crowd was furious at Chris Jericho being eliminated so early. Meanwhile, Styles got Ambrose set up for a DDT. Ambrose pushed him off, avoiding it. Crowe hit Ambrose out of nowhere with a running knee. He covered him -- 1-2-3. Solomon Crowe eliminated Ambrose. There were only four men left in the match -- AJ Styles, The Rock, Solomon Crowe and Sabin.

All four men started to go at each other. When the smoke cleared, Rock and Solomon Crowe were left alone and they noticed each other. They slowly entered the ring and walked toward each other. Rock and Crowe started trading kicks. Now they traded punches. They're fought back-and-forth, tooth-and-nail. Rock went for the Rock Bottom on Crowe, but Sabin broke that up by suplexing Rock. Rock ended up hitting Sabin with the Rock Bottom in the center of the ring. Sabin crashed onto the steel floor outside the ring. Rock yanked Sabin back into the ring and immediately locked him in the sharpshooter. Sabin tapped out. The Rock eliminated Sabin.

AJ Styles, The Rock and Solomon Crowe were left now. The Rock locked Styles in a sharpshooter and out of nowhere Crowe kicked Rock in the face. This freed up Styles and Rock walked into a Styles Clash. 1-2-3. AJ Styles had just eliminated The Rock.

Out of nowhere, Crowe came off the top rope and blasted Styles with a knee to the side of the head. Crowe had Styles hanging upside down off the top rope. He ran all over the place and dove into him with kicks over and over again. Crowe went to the top rope. Styles nailed Crowe off the top-rope with a DDT. Styles went for the Styles Clash. Crowe reversed it and nailed Styles with the running knee. Crowe covered Styles. 1-2... Crowe stumbled up, and grabbed AJ by the hair. Styles pushed Crowe off and he spun around, hitting Crowe with the Styles Clash. Styles went for the pin. 1…2…3!

Jim Ross: There it is! Unbelievable!!

Jerry Lawler: AJ Styles! AJ Styles is going to Wrestlemania. He’s the new EBWF World Champion!

Jim Ross: I’m sure he’ll have plenty to say on Warfare! What a night!

AJ was awarded the championship and held it high in the center of the chamber as Fallout went off the air.