Warfare Results 03/02/2015

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 03/02/2015

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Pyro went off in the BB&T Center to begin Warfare.

Jim Ross: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to EBWF Warfare!

LuFisto’s theme hit the PA and the newcomer made her way to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: We’re starting off Warfare with some Diva’s Action. This is the new diva on the block, Lufisto!

Paige entered the ring second to a rousing ovation from the crowd. The bell rang and Lufisto hit a Drop Toe Hold and then hit a few kicks to the midsection while Paig was down. Lufisto choked her in the corner and hit a few more kicks to the abdomen. Paige then sent Lufisto to the opposite corner. Paigee got a takeover as Lufisto rebounded, and Paige threw a few punches.

Jim Ross: Paige is trying to mount a comeback here.

Paige drove Lufisto’s face into the mat repeatedly, and capped it off with a kick to the face. Paige had Lufisto lying across the ropes and she drove the knee into her chest. Lufisto fought back now with punches to the gut of Paige, but Paige responded with a Russian Legsweep. Paige went for the pin. Two count. Paige hit a suplex for another two count. Paige was hanging on the back of Lufisto with a Sleeper slapped on. Lufisto dropped to her back but Paige still had the Sleeper applied. Paige went to the top rope and went for a Flying Cross Body but nobody home. Lufisto climbed the ropes but Paige caught her and takes her down to the mat. Lufisto whipped Paige coast to coast and a clothesline. Lufisto hit a backslap and floored Paige. Two count for Lufisto. Lutist went for a series of kicks and a beautiful roundhouse back-kick to the jaw of Paige. That still resulted in only a two count. Lutist hit a huge fisherman’s suplex, but Paige kicked out yet again. Lufisto called for the Spinning DDT but Paige shoved her into the corner. Lufisto now grasped Paige for a hurricanrada but Paige pancakeed her over her to the mat. Paige pummeled Lufisto and then tried an Impalor DDT but Lufisto hung onto the top rope to block. Lufisto with a pin attempt and only two. Paige tried a rollup, only two. Lufisto with another rollup,…Two count…ANOTHER BY Paige!!! TWO COUNT!!! Lufisto hit Spinning DDT and pinned Paige for the 1…2..3!

Jim Ross: What an impressive start for Lufisto! Lufisto defeats Paige to kick off Warfare.

MATCH TWO

EBWF returned from commercial with DiBiase and Sami Zayn already in the ring.

Jim Ross: This should be one hell of a matchup, King!

The bell rang and the two locked up quickly. DiBiase hit a double leg takedown and Zayn turned it in to a rear chinlock. DiBiase turned it into a hip toss and then scoop slammed Zayn.

Jerry Lawler: That’s the kind of athleticism that makes these men two of the premier athletes in EBWF.

Zayn went for a pin but it was no good. Zayn applied a chinlock. DiBiase moved to a vertical base. Zayn landed a kick and moved back to a rear chinlock. The two men exchanged blows. DiBiase hit a rollup and got a two count. Zayn gave DiBiase the slingshot to the rope. Dibbles landed and leapt back toward Zayn with a cross body, connected and got a two count. DiBiase hit a running knee lift, tried a bulldog, Zayn put the breaks on, DiBiase hit an inziguri and went for the pin, coming up with only a two count. DiBiase went for a clothesline, Zayn ducked and hit a backbreaker. DiBiase then hit a lariat and cam up with a two count.

Jim Ross: DiBiase so close there!

Zayn straddled the top rope now and DiBiase leaped off the top and clotheslined him off. DiBiase inside cradled Zayn and got a two count. He then followed up with a two count. Zayn planted on the top rope, DiBiase went for a hurricanrada and Zayn held on, sending DiBiase to the mat. Zayn then pinned DiBiase and scored the pinfall.

Jim Ross: And a victory for Sami Zayn!

SEGMENT

In the backstage area Renee Young stood next to a figure rather cautiously. Stardust had his back to the camera and his Breakout Title could be seen slung over his shoulder. She watched him for a moment before beginning to speak.

Renee Young: Joining me at this time is current EBWF Breakout Champion Stardust who--

A gloved hand reached out to grab the microphone. Stardust with his back still to the camera, clutched it and slowly turned around. In his black, silver and red outfit, he glanced to Renee from a corner of his crimson colored eyes before pulling the microphone to his lips.

Stardust: ..who can't seem to keep any opponents. You see, every time I defend this title, the LOSER that I destroy ends up getting lost to the void. Bray Wyatt, Vampiro, Damien Sandow. Nowhere to be found. Lost in the cold, recess' of outer space. DEAD. FORGOTTEN. I'm trying to find some competition but everyone just seems to—

Out of nowhere a large man jumped Stardust from behind knocking him to the ground. The man continued to kick Stardust on the ground and then got down on top of him and punched him in the head a couple of times with closed fists. The man then laid down next to him and got in his face as Stardust wrenched in pain on the floor.

??: I was sent to send you a message Stardust… HE is NOT dead! He has been gone for a while but never FORGOTTEN! You better be careful how you talk about him!... Watch your back!

The man stood up and walked off as security and trainers rushed in to check on Stardust.

MATCH THREE

Jim Ross: Up next, Dean Ambrose takes on Chris Jericho in our main event!

"Hey Hey, My My" by Neil Young hit and the crowd cheered as Dean Ambrose made his way to the ring. After Ambrose had entered the ring, "Break The Walls Down" hit and the crowd booed as Chris Jericho headed to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: Dean Ambrose eliminated Chris Jericho in the Elimination Chamber this past Sunday at Fallout, so no doubt Jericho will be looking for revenge here tonight!

As Jericho entered the ring, he glared at Ambrose. The referee called for the bell and the two men locked up. Ambrose applied a headlock, but Jericho broke free and pushed Ambrose into the ropes, then took him down with a clothesline. Ambrose got to his feet and Jericho hit him with a series of backhand chops, before whipping him into the corner. Jericho ran at Ambrose and hit him with a corner clothesline, then as Ambrose staggered out of the corner, Jericho took him down with a one-handed bulldog. Jericho then went to apply the Walls of Jericho, but Ambrose kicked him away and got to his feet. Jericho and Ambrose exchanged right hands back and forth, and after gaining the upper hand, Ambrose whipped Jericho into the ropes. As Jericho ran back towards him, Ambrose took him down with a Thesz press, before hitting him with multiple punches against the ring mat. Ambrose got to his feet and hit a snap elbow drop, before hooking the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Ambrose with a near fall!

Ambrose pulled Jericho to his feet and set him up for a double underhook suplex, but Jericho broke free and hit Ambrose with an elbow smash, before whipping him into the ropes. Jericho took Ambrose down with an arm drag, then hit him with a knee drop. Ambrose got to his feet and Jericho hit a tiger suplex, bridging for the pinfall attempt. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Both men got to their feet and Jericho dragged Ambrose towards the corner, slamming his head against the turnbuckle before punching and kicking him several times. Jericho then sat Ambrose on the turnbuckle, setting him up for a hurricanrana, but before he could hit it Ambrose kicked him away. As Jericho staggered backwards, Ambrose jumped from the turnbuckle, hitting Jericho with a dropkick. Both men got to their feet and Ambrose set Jericho up for a DDT, but Jericho countered, lifting Ambrose up for a northern lights suplex. Jericho bridged again and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall! This time Jericho gets a two count!

Both men got to their feet and began exchanging right hands back and forth. Again Ambrose gained the upper hand, and after whipping Jericho against the ropes, Ambrose hit him with a knee strike to the midsection. Ambrose then set Jericho up for the FaceDeath, but Jericho countered with a back drop. Both men got to their feet, and Jericho hit the Codebreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Jericho wins!

The referee called for the bell, and raised Jericho's arm in victory. As Jericho celebrated his win, a man ran through the crowd and jumped over the barrier, entering the ring and attacking Jericho from behind!

Jerry Lawler: It's Sami Zayn! The former Intercontinental Champion is attacking Chris Jericho!

Jim Ross: I think Zayn is seeking revenge after Jericho and Lance Storm assaulted him two weeks ago on Warfare, King!

As Zayn continued to attack Jericho, Lance Storm ran to the ring and took Zayn down with a clothesline. Storm stomped on Zayn several times to keep him grounded, and as Jericho got to his feet, he and Storm double-teamed Zayn once again. Jericho and Storm were about to apply a double Canadian Mapleleaf, but before they could do so, Dean Ambrose came to Zayn's aid!

Jerry Lawler: Look at Ambrose go, JR! He's evening the odds!

Ambrose lifted Jericho over his shoulder, hitting a back-to-belly piledriver, then took Storm out with the FaceDeath. Jericho and Storm both exited the ring, and as they stood at ringside they looked back in the ring at Ambrose, who by this point had helped Zayn to his feet. The four men stared each other down as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

The BB&T Arena was electric when Warfare returned from a commercial break. The fans were already on the edge of their seats from the exciting night of action. That's when there was an explosion of multiple pyros. Red and white confetti began to fall from the ceiling and "Get Ready to Fly" by GRITS began to blare from the sound system.

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we’ve been waiting for! AJ Styles surprised the world last Sunday when he defeated 5 other men inside the Elimination Chamber to become the EBWF World Champion, earning a spot in this year’s main event at Wrestlemania!

AJ Styles came from behind the curtain to a huge ovation. The EBWF World Championship shined with a new coat of gloss as it rested on his shoulder. Dressed in a black hoodie that covered the top half of his face, black pants, and boots, he walked down the ramp and entered the ring.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the NEW EBWF World Champion, A...J...Styles!

He mounted a turnbuckle and raised his championship in the air to another set of pyros as the crowd erupted in "AJ Styles" chants. Styles slowly pulled his hood back, exposing his unkept hair and devious grin. Styles went to the opposite turnbuckle and posed to yet another round of pyros. Fans began throwing red and white streamers into the ring to add to the celebration. Styles climbed down and stood in the center of the ring. He was given a microphone but he didn't say a word until the chants died down.

AJ Styles: Last Sunday, I stepped into the this ring and was locked inside the Elimination Chamber with 5 other men. In one of the most grueling encounters I've ever been involved in, I did just what I set out to do. I won this here World Championship and now I'm going to WrestleMania!

Styles smiled as another round of chants began. He held his championship in the air and shouted, off mic, “I'm the Man”. This caused another huge round of cheers and applause.

AJ Styles: By now you can say I've been celebrating a bit too much. You know, a lot has been said about me over the past month. People said I took my ball and went home. That I was afraid to face the guys in the back, so I went to wrestle against inferior competition. That I was heartbroken because a certain somebody "stole my girlfriend".

Styles approached a camera to mouth out the words "Dolph Ziggler".

AJ Styles: And here's the thing. None of that matters. The only thing people are talking about now is how AJ Styles is the World Champion and how he's gonna kick Dolph Ziggler's ass at WrestleMania!

The crowd roared for AJ Styles as he nodded his head.

AJ Styles: Do you really think that winding up in a main event match against a focused AJ Styles is better for your chances, Dolph? I assure you... it's not. I am going to be a living, breathing, reminder for you to be CAREFUL what you wish for. You wanted another chance at WrestleMania and now you're gonna got it. The only problem is, now I'm the World Champion. That means I am willing to hold on to this championship by any means necessary. Now, I want you to think about that and really let it sink in. By. Any. Means. Necessary. I have no respect for you, Dolph. I really don't. And I think, no I know, that I will stop at nothing to break you. Both mentally and physically. I will spit in your face, hit you in the head with a chair, kick you in the groin, whatever it takes! Come WrestleMania I will not hesitate to drop you on your head, break your neck, and leave you lying in a pool of your own shit, because I... DO... NOT... RESPECT... YOU!

Styles paused for a moment, some of those cheers now turned into the mixed reaction he expected. He shrugged.

AJ Styles: So, as of this very moment, the celebration is over. I am putting Dolph Ziggler on notice. Mark your calendar, pretty boy. March 29, 2015. This is match is gonna be personal. I'm going to be the ONE that spoils your dreams of ever holding this championship.

Styles paused, tightening his lips for a moment. He glared into the camera.

AJ Styles: and I'm going to do it inside Hell in a Cell...

The crowd cheered for Styles.

Jim Ross: BAW GAWD KING! HELL IN A CELL! HELL IN A CELL! AJ Styles and Dolph Ziggler is going be inside a HELL IN A CELL!

AJ Styles: I don't expect you to have a problem with the match. And if you do, well, I'm not hard to find...

Styles dropped the microphone before climbing on a turnbuckle and holding his championship high.

Jim Ross: Strong words from our champion!

Jerry Lawler: What will Dolph Ziggler have to say about this? We'll find out next week on Warfare!

Styles received a powerful pop as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from a promotional video for Wrestlemania “My Time Is Now” began to play and the BB&T Center erupted in a foundation-shaking pop as John Cena ran out from the back with a big smile on his face.

Jerry Lawler: The people of Sunrise, Florida welcoming The Champ back to the EBWF!

Jim Ross: This should be interesting, King. Brock Lesnar and John Cena together, in that ring, signing the contract for their match at Wrestlemania.

Jerry Lawler: With those two, and the history they now share, anything could happen, JR.

John took his time, standing at the top of the ramp and looking out at the crowd before turning toward the camera.

John Cena: I have missed that sound!

He shook his head with a good-natured smile, flashed his signature salute, and sprinted down to the ring. He slid into the ring on his stomach under the bottom rope and stood, momentarily taking in the scene before him. The ring had been set up with a black canvas and in the middle was a black cloth covered table with a chair and a microphone on either side of it. In the middle of the table sat the contract. John eyed the document for a moment then turned, threw his arms in the air, rousing the crowd even further, before finally moving to the seat at the far side of the table. He sat, grabbed one of the handheld microphones, leaned back in the chair, propped his sneakered feet casually on the table, and began to speak in a taunting, sing-song-like voice as his music faded.

John Cena: Heyman... Paul Heyman... can Brock come out and plaaaaay?

Without hesitation the sound of "Next Big Thing" thundered out of the speakers to signal the entrance of Brock Lesnar. Lesnar came out first, a smug smirk on his face. He was followed by Paul Heyman who walked in at a brisk pace to keep up with his client. Heyman took a mic that was offered to him by a stage technician as they approached the ring. The crowd was roughly 50/50 on the pair. Heyman scooched ahead of Lesnar and sat down on the ropes as Lesnar hopped onto the apron and stepped in. Lesnar's smirk never faded, and he stepped right up to Cena, looking down at his Wrestlemania opponent. Cena didn't back down an inch, and even returned the smirk with one of his own. Lesnar casually sat down on one side of the table.

Paul Heyman: Well, well, well. The Champ is... oh. I'm SO sorry. John Cena is here. Mister Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect has come back from the grave to exact revenge on his nemesis. How poetic. How Samsonesque. How... boring. Why can't you just accept that my client, Brock Lesnar, got the best of you? Most intelligent people would learn from their mistakes.

John raised an eyebrow but otherwise didn’t move from his passive position as he once more brought the microphone to his lips and gestured toward Lesnar.

John Cena: Boring? This would only be boring if Brock here decided to start talking about his sex life.

The fans popped big and John shook his head and looked at Heyman.

John Cena: And we certainly don’t want to hear about yours either. It’s plain to see that you sir...

His feet left the table and he leaned over it to pat Heyman on the belly.

John Cena: ... have already had an intimate encounter or two with some donuts.

Heyman looked mortified but before he could speak John stepped around the table and continued.

John Cena: And unfortunately for you and your client, and luckily for all these fans, it’s not Hustle, Loyalty, and Intelligence for a reason. The intelligence is part of the fine print. Your client did get the best of me on that day and I’ll admit it, but I for one don’t find anything glorifying about attacking a man when his back is turned. And if your client has any... donut holes, shall we say...

John turned to Lesnar, his eyes narrowing.

John Cena: ... he’ll try to come at me again when I’m looking right at him.

Jim Ross: John Cena is playing with fire here, King.

Jerry Lawler: Intelligence is in the fine print, JR!

Cena's intense stare remained on his Wrestlemania opponent, as Heyman toyed around with the microphone in his hand for a moment, pondering his response with a feigned smile.

Paul Heyman: Ah, yes. The fat jokes, everyone! Let's all get a good guffaw at John Cena's cartoony jokes.

Heyman bent over in disingenuous laughter, clutching his tummy and overselling his amusement by miles.

Paul Heyman: But I guess that's what you're good at, aren't you John? Making the kids laugh. That adolescent demographic that buys every color permutation of your t-shirt that exists in the world. They love it! They idolize you. They adore you. They want to BE you.

Heyman took an arrogant step closer to Cena, putting himself between the leader of the Cenation and the Beast Incarnate.

Paul Heyman: Tell me something John. Do you think they wanted to be you three months ago? Do you think they loved it when you were dragged out of the arena, bathed in your own blood? Do you think they wanted to be you when Torrie Wilson was checking to see if you were still breathing?

Heyman leaned in a little closer, fearlessly closing the distance between him and the Chaingang Commander.

Paul Heyman: It doesn't matter if he's in front of you. It doesn't matter if he's blindsiding you. Brock Lesnar can and will do THAT to you. Whenever. He. Wants.

Despite the strong words John wasn’t backing down. He glanced once more at Lesnar then he glared at Heyman.

John Cena: Let’s get something straight right here and right now. Unlike you two, I don’t ask for anyone to put me on any kind of pedestal. I don’t expect it and let’s be honest, there’s a whole bunch of Cena Sucks people out there too and that’s just fine with me. That’s what this industry is all about. Nobody probably wanted to be me that night, hell, I didn’t even want to be me that night. But when I beat your client, AGAIN, at Wrestlemania, I know a hell of a lot of people that would love to say they finally shut. you. up.

John took another step toward Heyman, now so close his chest brushed against the other man’s.

John Cena: And if you ask me, you’re full of a whole lot more than just baked goods, Heyman. And if Brock Lesnar thinks he can do that to me whenever he wants? I dare him to try. Now let’s just sign this damn contract.

Lesnar smirked, snatching up the clipboard on the table. He flipped to the second page, scribbled his name in the appropriate line, and slid the clipboard and the pen in Cena's direction. He audibly said "Your funeral", which was barely picked up by the ring mics. John only smirked and flipped to the second page himself, scribbling his name and then throwing the pen down on the table, that intense glare on his face once more as he looked back at Lesnar. The crowd popped.

Jerry Lawler: And just like that, it’s official! Brock Lesnar and John Cena at Wrestlemania! Talk about a grudge match, JR.

Jim Ross: It’s going to be one for the ages, King. I’m sure of it.

Then, inside the ring, John picked his microphone back up and turned back to Paul Heyman.

John Cena: Oh and uh, Paul?

He stepped closer to the corpulent man.

John Cena: Don’t think I forgot exactly what your role in that attack was, three months ago. I mean, after all, it WAS you that was on the other side of that door, right? Playing the role of the perfect distraction?

Heyman grinned a toothy grin and shrugged. He reached out and put an unwelcome hand on Cena's shoulder.

Paul Heyman: I want you to know that it was nothing personal, John.

John slowly turned his face to eye the hand now on his shoulder. Then he looked back at Heyman and gave a big grin of his own.

John Cena: Well good. Neither is this.

Then he grabbed Heyman roughly by his tie, instantly choking him, that smile still on his face. The normally arrogant mouthpiece of Brock Lesnar suddenly had a look of terror in his eyes as his face turned a light shade of pink. Lesnar exploded out of his chair and lunged at Cena. Immediately though Cena released Heyman, pushing him away and down to the mat, and pivoted on his heel to face Lesnar and in one unexpected moment he had Brock up on his shoulders, gritting his teeth a little with the weight of the massive man, and then he was throwing him down to the mat in a huge AA. The fans were going crazy as John looked down at Lesnar for a long moment and then waved his hand in front of his face as the crowd chanted along with him. YOU CAN’T SEE ME!

Jerry Lawler: Oh my God! Did you... Cena with the AA to Lesnar!

Jim Ross: I may be wrong here King, but I think Cena did that on purpose! I think he just trapped Brock Lesnar!

Cena glanced over at Heyman, who was on his keyster in the corner, hands up in a terrified look of surrender. At the first chance, Heyman quickly spilled out of the ring fast as he could and backed away from the ring as "My Time is Now" started playing.

Jim Ross: Does Cena have Brock Lesnar's number? We're certainly going to find out at Wrestlemania! G'night folks!

The EBWF logo appeared in the corner as the camera faded on Cena as he threw the Word Life taunt up in the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote