Warfare Results 03/23/2015

Cory

Warfare Results 03/23/2015

Post by Cory »

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Welcome to EBWF Warfare! Tonight we have an exciting non-title match between AJ Styles and Sami Zayn! But first, we have a divas fatal four way. The winner earns a shot at the Women's Tag Titles with a partner of her choosing!

LuFisto came to the ring first, followed by Emma, Summer Rae, and finally AJ Lee. When all four divas had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Summer went after LuFisto, while Emma attacked AJ Lee. Summer took LuFisto down with a clothesline, then as LuFisto got to her feet, Summer hit a hair pull mat slam. Meanwhile across the ring, Emma hit AJ with a series of punches, before hitting a discus elbow smash. With AJ and LuFisto both grounded, Summer and Emma turned their attention to each other. The two divas locked up, and Summer applied a headlock. Emma broke free and pushed Summer into the ropes, then hit a dropkick. Both divas got to their feet and Emma lifted Summer onto her shoulders, spinning her around with the Emma-plane! As Emma released Summer, Summer was dazed, and Emma rolled her up with a small package. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Emma was close to victory there!

As Emma got to her feet, she was attacked by AJ Lee. AJ grabbed Emma, whipping her into the corner, then ran at her and hit a corner clothesline. As Emma staggered out of the corner, AJ jumped onto her shoulders, taking her down with a hurricanrana. At this point, LuFisto got to her feet and AJ hit her with a kick to the midsection, followed by a swinging neckbreaker. As AJ got to her feet, Summer Rae attacked her from behind, hitting her in the back of the head before turning her around and hitting a DDT. Summer hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! This time Summer Rae gets a two count!

Summer Rae got to her feet and turned her attention to LuFisto, who challenged Summer to come at her. Summer grabbed LuFisto and set her up for a snapmare, but LuFisto blocked it and countered with a reverse DDT. As LuFisto got to her feet, Emma ran at her and hit a clothesline, sending LuFisto over the top rope. For a moment, Emma was the only diva standing, and she celebrated by dancing.

Jerry Lawler: I love that dance, JR!

As Emma danced, AJ and Summer got to their feet. Emma turned to face them, and the three divas looked between one another, each diva unsure who to go after. Emma and Summer exchanged a look, and seemingly reaching an understanding, began to double team AJ Lee! Emma and Summer ran at AJ in unison and hit her with a flurry of punches and kicks, but AJ fought back, taking Summer out with a spin kick, then applying the Black Widow on Emma!

Jim Ross: AJ Lee has the Black Widow locked in! This could be it King!

Emma cried out in pain but refused to submit, and as LuFisto re-entered the ring she attacked AJ from behind, forcing her to break the hold. Emma fell to the mat, still feeling the effects of the Black Widow as LuFisto hit AJ with a German suplex. AJ got to her feet and LuFisto grabbed her once more, hitting a sitout side powerslam.

Jerry Lawler: Emerald Flowsion!

LuFisto made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... Summer Rae interrupted the count! Summer then pulled LuFisto to her feet and hit the Summer Crush, before hooking the leg. The referee counted - 1.. 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Summer Rae gets the victory, and the Mean Girls have another shot at the Women's Tag Titles!

The referee called for the bell and raised Summer's arm in victory. Summer celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "Hail Sabin" hit and the crowd cheered as Chris Sabin made his way to the ring.

Jim Ross: Welcome back! Up next, singles action as Chris Sabin takes on Dean Ambrose!

After Sabin had entered the ring, "Hey Hey, My My" by Neil Young hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Dean Ambrose headed to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Ambrose glared across the ring at Sabin. The referee called for the bell and Sabin and Ambrose began exchanging right hands back and forth. Ambrose gained the upper hand, and after hitting Sabin with a series of punches, he whipped him against the ropes. As Sabin ran back towards him, Ambrose hit a knee strike to the midsection. Sabin hit the mat and Ambrose stomped on him several times, before pulling him to his feet and whipping him into the corner. Ambrose ran at Sabin, hitting him with a clothesline, then as Sabin staggered out of the corner, Ambrose hit him with a snap DDT. Ambrose hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: A strong start from Ambrose!

Ambrose pulled Sabin to his feet and hit a kick to the midsection, then set him up for a suplex. Sabin blocked it and countered with a suplex of his own. Both men got to their feet And Sabin whipped Ambrose into the corner, then ran at him and went for a big boot. Ambrose ducked out of the way, causing Sabin to collide with the turnbuckle. Ambrose grabbed Sabin and slammed his head against the corner, then punched him in the corner several times. Ambrose then went to whip Sabin against the ropes, but Sabin reversed the Irish whip, sending Ambrose into the ropes. Sabin hit a dropkick, and as both men got to their feet, Sabin set Ambrose up for a powerbomb. Ambrose blocked it and countered with a back toss, then as Sabin got to his feet, Ambrose hit a double leg takedown before punching him against the mat several times.

Jim Ross: Great back and forth action, but Ambrose remains in control!

Ambrose pulled Sabin to his feet and set him up for the FaceDeath, but Sabin blocked it and countered with a back drop. Both men got to their feet and Sabin hit Ambrose with an Enzuigiri, then followed it up with the Sabilizer. Sabin hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Both men got to their feet and Sabin set Ambrose up for a belly-to-belly suplex, but Ambrose blocked it and countered with a jawbreaker. Sabin staggered backwards, and Ambrose grabbed him, whipping him into the corner. He sat Sabin on the turnbuckle, before climbing the ropes. Ambrose then hit a double underhook superplex! Ambrose made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: So close to a three count!

Ambrose and Sabin both got to their feet; Sabin was still feeling the effects of the superplex, and seemed groggy as he stood across from Ambrose. The two men exchanged right hands, and Sabin gained the advantage. Sabin then hit Ambrose with a kick to the stomach, before whipping him against the ropes. Sabin was ready to hit Ambrose with a powerslam, but Ambrose bounced back off the ropes and hit Sabin with a pendulum lariat. Ambrose followed it up with a snap elbow drop, and as Sabin struggled to his feet, Ambrose hit him with the FaceDeath! Ambrose hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

SEGMENT

The cameras returned to Monday Night Warfare after a commercial break and the fans went from having a great time and cheering for their favourite superstars to booing as the arena lights turned darker and Space Dementia by Muse hit the PA system. Eventually, the former World Champion did appear on stage with an angry look on his face, he stopped on the stage and looked around and then stared at the WrestleMania logo hanging high above the ring as he walked down the ramp and into the ring. As he was standing in the ring, he demanded a microphone which he received as he continued to stare at the WrestleMania logo, his angry look then quickly switched to an evil grin as he continued to soak in the abuse. Eventually he pointed to the titan-tron which was his signal for the tech guys to stop playing his music and he started to walk around the ring looking agitated, laughing to himself he finally started to speak to the audience.

SOLOMON CROWE: Can you feel it? That feeling of excitement? Jubilation? Nerves? All because WrestleMania is edging closer and closer and closer. Look at you all, excited for something nobody cares about, a World Championship between Dolph Ziggler and AJ Styles. That should be me, I should be the one main eventing WrestleMania, not AJ Styles! He talks a lot, doesn’t he? Talking about how he pinned me in the middle of the ring at Fallout and now I am at the bottom of the pile? Funny, but I am still here. I did not run off to another country, I am here and as I said from day one, I am here to stay so please, enjoy your little moment in the limelight because I guarantee you it will not last long. You see, as much as I would like to face Dean Ambrose at WrestleMania and beat him to within an inch of his pathetic little life again, it does not excite me. As much as I would like to have that rematch with Brian Kendrick and teach him that you do not leave the ring while I am able to still stand on my legs…that does not excite me. What DOES excite me…is pummelling AJ Styles’ face to a bloody pulp until nobody recognises the so called World Champion, and that is what I plan on doing. You may have pinned me with four other men involved, but when it is one on one and you are standing opposite of me inside a ring, I will end you and take you out just as quickly as you snuck back in. What I want, what I deserve is what every single champion here talks about and gets it, I have not had that yet. What I want, is a rematch for my World Championship, THAT is what I am owed for putting everybody out of their misery and dismantling John Cena. Do you think I will rest until I get it? You are wrong, if you hated me before for pissing you all off then it will only get far, far worse. I do not care who it is at the back wearing the suit, I do not care if it is Wes Ikeda himself, you come out here and you give me what I am owed!

Crowe looked on at the stage in anger, demanding a rematch for his World Championship, something he believed he should still be holding on to, and in a one on one match he could prove that. “Break The Walls Down” hit, and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Chris Jericho made his way to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: It’s Chris Jericho! But he doesn’t wear the suit anymore, JR! What is he doing out here?

Jim Ross: I don’t know King, but I think business is about to pick up!

Jericho carried a microphone with him, and upon entering the ring, he stared across the ring at Crowe. When Jericho’s music was cut, he brought the microphone to his lips and began to speak.

Chris Jericho: Solomon Crowe… I think I’m speaking for everyone inside the Scottrade Center when I ask you this… would you please shut the hell up!

In spite of themselves, the St. Louis crowd couldn’t help but cheer for one of Jericho’s vintage catchphrases. Crowe looked furious.

Chris Jericho: You talk about what you’re owed, but what about what I’m owed, Crowe? I was in that Elimination Chamber match too, and I got screwed! If anyone deserves a World Title match, it’s me,

Crowe looked straight over at Jericho, still furious, he looked down to the ground and started to think for a minute before lifting his head and smiling for some odd reason, he lifted the microphone and smiled at Jericho before responding.

Solomon Crowe: Where are my manners? Chris Jericho, a legend in the wrestling industry stepping inside of a ring with me, My 14-year old self would have been so excited, but not anymore. Usually I would say it is a pleasure, but it is not. You have had your chances Mr. Jericho, time and time and time again and you even scraped the bottom of the barrel to get back to the top by turning your back on everybody and siding with Lance Storm and Trent and look where that got you...right back inside of the ring with me. You want what YOU are owed? I think it is time you take a long, hard look in the mirror and realise your time is up, as long as I am here I will make sure Chris Jericho does not come within an inch of the World Championship, as far as you deserving a rematch, you know exactly where you can stick your opinion.

Crowe dropped his arm as he stared over at Jericho, refusing to budge and remaining adamant that Crowe was the one who deserved the World Title rematch. Jericho responded with a cocky grin.

Chris Jericho: If you think my time is up, Crowe, then you’re badly mistaken. You said it yourself, I’m a legend in this industry. And no matter how many times people have doubted me, I’ve always delivered in this ring. As for making sure I don’t come within an inch of the World Championship… what makes you think you can stop me?

Jericho glared at Crowe defiantly. Crowe chuckled to himself a little and nodded his head at Jericho’s proven confidence, but there was no way Crowe was going to back down from this.

Solomon Crowe: You know something, Mr. Jericho? Since I have been here, I have come to realise that everyone here likes to gossip, talk about one another behind backs, and a little birdie told me that YOU have been impressed by Solomon Crowe, why - if you are impressed - would you risk whatever little you have left in that body to stand up to me? You may have delivered, you may have silenced your doubters...but that was all in the past when Chris Jericho was a thing and people bought into it. People have doubted me, and I have delivered as well but the only difference is, I am still doing it, and I will keep doing it and Solomon Crowe is still the name on every fans’ lips whether they hate me or they love me. I know I can stop you, because I am not afraid of anybody, or any consequences, I can stop you because if I really wanted to, I could grab your little throat now and squeeze it until you collapse.

Crowe moved a little closer to Chris Jericho as the two saw eye to eye, Crowe refused to back down and was confident, knowing he would have to do a lot to actually get under the skin of Chris Jericho, but he was prepared to do and say whatever he needed to get what he wanted, that all important rematch. Jericho refused to back down either, and he got right in Crowe’s face, close enough that Crowe could feel Jericho’s breath on him.

Chris Jericho: I have been impressed by you, Crowe - but there’s a difference between being impressed by someone and feeling threatened by them. if you try and grab my throat, I’ll break your arm. That’s not a threat, that’s a promise.

Jericho paused for a moment, as if daring Crowe to attack him. When Crowe chose not to do so, Jericho continued talking.

Chris Jericho: If you’re so sure that my glory days are behind me… if you’re so sure that you’re better than me… why don’t you put your money where your mouth is? You’re not getting your rematch at WrestleMania, that much is obvious; Dolph Ziggler versus AJ Styles is set in stone, and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it. So how about another match at Mania? You and me, one on one? You put that rematch you think you’re entitled to on the line, and when I beat you, I’ll be first in line to take on Ziggler or Styles at Aftermath.

The fans cheered at Jericho’s challenge as Crowe looked around the arena to see that it’s something the fans would love to see. Crowe took a step back from Jericho and thought about it a little more, and he eventually made up his mind.

Solomon Crowe: I know why you are doing this, not only do you want to everything in your power to make sure I stay away from the World Championship picture, but you NEED Solomon Crowe more than you think you do, tell me; what makes you think I will benefit in any way from defeating you at WrestleMania? But...it is your funeral. Chris Jericho and Solomon Crowe at WrestleMania sounds good to me, Mr. Jericho. But I have to ask you, do you know what you are letting yourself in for? Do you know what happens when you step into a ring with me? I mean, I can give you a moment or two to ask John Cena if he feels the same, you can go and try to find Dean Ambrose and ask him for some helpful tips or ask Dwayne Johnson how his back feels, because when you shake my hand like a man, there is no turning back…

Crowe moved a step closer to Jericho and offered him his hand, trying to intimidate Jericho and make him have second thoughts about the match as deep down, Crowe didn’t want to risk a rematch spot but if Jericho wanted the match, Crowe could do nothing about it and continued to look at Jericho in the eye, accepting Jericho’s challenge.

Chris Jericho: I know what I’m letting myself in for, Crowe. The question is, do you? If not, you’ll find out soon enough…

Jericho extended his hand, shaking hands with Crowe.

Jim Ross: There you have it, King! Jericho versus Crowe at WrestleMania!

Jerry Lawler: Wait a minute, JR!

Crowe flashed Jericho an evil grin, then went to hit him with a cheap shot… but Jericho ducked out of the way! Crowe turned to face him, and Jericho hit the Codebreaker! “Break The Walls Down” hit and Jericho made his way to the back, leaving Crowe laid out on the ring mat.

MATCH THREE

Sasha Bank's music hit and the Boss made her way down to the ring, completely oblivious to the sound of boos from the crowd. She smirked and taunted the crowd, flashing the jewelry on her fingers. She headed down to the ring and took her glasses off her head, getting ready for the match. What followed was an entrance theme that was somewhat... heroic.

Jim Ross: Here comes the self-designed super hero known as Mighty Molly!

Mighty Molly came out to pretty impressive fanfare. Her superhero outfit was brightly colored and she pointed out to the crowd.

Jim Ross: Molly Hollly, or... Mighty Molly, is looking to make a splash here in the EBWF.

Molly got into the ring and raised her arms to the crowd. Sasha rolled her eyes and charged forward, connecting with a big knee in Molly's gut. Molly doubled over and Sasha laid into her with hard kicks as the referee called for the bell. Sasha threw Molly into the ropes, but Molly reversed the whip. Mighty Molly was already on top of Banks raining down with punches. The fight spilled to the outside and Mighty Molly slammed Banks's face into the apron. Back in the ring Mighty Molly was unstoppable, tearing into Banks and hitting a big cross body before sending her into the corner and mounting her with a series of punches. Banks picked her up and put her down on the top rope though. Banks took Mighty Molly to the corner and hit her with kicks to the stomach before hitting a weird spear like move where Banks ended up on the apron. Banks hit a snap mare and kicked Mighty Molly in the chest.

Jerry Lawler: Mighty Molly is looking good in this matchup!

Banks continued to assault Mighty Molly with a backbreaker, then an abdominal stretch. Mighty Molly broke the hold and covered Banks for two, then another cover for another two. Banks sent Mighty Molly into the corner, missed a splash, and went for a springboard cross body, but was caught with a kick to the stomach instead. Mighty Molly hit a couple of clotheslines, smashed Banks's face into her knee, the face planted Banks into the canvas. Banks backed Mighty Molly into the corner and went for a spine buster, but Mighty Molly blocks it and hit a facebuster. Mighty Molly went for the cover, but Banks reversed it. Banks went for the cover but Mighty Molly kicked out at two. Banks went to the top and tried for a senton but missed. This gave Mighty Molly the time to get to the top rope and hit the Molly Go Round! She dropped down and went for the pin. 1…2…3!

Jim Ross: Mighty Molly picks up her first victory in the EBWF!

Molly celebrated in the ring as the camera faded to commercial.

MATCH FOUR

Adam Rose entered the arena accompanied by the Rosebuds. The music had barely faded when a huge “CM Punk” chant went up in the arena and “Cult of Personality” hit. Punk did his usual entrance and went to enter the ring. The referee checked that both men were ready and the bell sounded. Punk immediately went after Rose. Within seconds, Rose got to Punk early in the match. Rose overpowered Punk into the corner and went to work. Punk fought back with a series of punches, but was cut off by a big elbow by Rose. Punk threw Rose out to the floor. He went to dive through the ropes to the floor, but Rose came forward and nailed Punk with a big forearm shot right as Punk was coming through the ropes. Rose rolled back in the ring. Rose went back to work on Punk in the middle of the ring. After dominating Punk for a little while longer, Punk again got Rose out to the floor. This time, he made a successful dive out to the floor on Rose. Rose and Punk struggled back to their feet to get into the ring, and Rose nailed Punk with a boot to the face. Rose was back in control. Rose continued his offensive onslaught on "The Best In The World." Punk started fighting back again, slowing Rose down with a spinning tornado-DDT. Both guys were down now. They both got back to their feet and began exchanging punches. Punk mixed in some kicks and ultimately got the better of Rose. Punk went to the top rope. He signaled for the flying elbow, and flew off to hit it. Punk jumped up, pumped. He waited for Rose to stumble up and hit the GTS! The crowd went wild as Punk’s hand was raised in victory and EBWF went to commercial.

SEGMENT

“Strike Back” by We as Human, blasted over the PA system and a chorus of boos was heard as the EBWF Intercontinental Champion, Trent jumped out from behind the curtain. Clad in a black leather jacket with steel blue letters on his front left pocket which read “Trent” and a neon yellow bandana over his head, the white strapped golden belt wrapped around his waist, right under his perfect abs… A rather pompous pout on his face as he made his way to the ring, deliberately pissing fans off on his way down.

Jim Ross: Here comes The Thrillseekers’ protege, who captured the Intercontinental title last month and because of an unexplainable series of events, will defend his title at WrestleMania against none other than Lance Storm!

Jerry Lawler: Unexplainable? This has got to be Jericho’s doing!

Trent rolled inside the ring, he grabbed a microphone and waited for the boos to settle down. The ring was perfectly set for the occasion, velvet covering the canvas, a mahogany desk with a clipper and what clearly looked like a contract over it, a couple of pens and two luxurious looking office chairs. An index raised above the rest of his fingers, his other hand drew the microphone closer to his head, as he found the perfect choice of words to start off. He sat back on a chair feet over the mahogany desk.

Jim Ross: We don’t know if this is Jericho’s doing… Something doesn’t smell right here!

Trent: I own this sh*t. I own it and no matter how much you boo, no matter how much you heckle me on twitter… It’s clear to me… Guys wanna be with me, Girls wanna be me… Wait, that didn’t sound right… You get the idea though! Now… I promised I was going to be the greatest Intercontinental Championship ever to grace you with his presence… I just never thought it would be this easy! I reckon former champions didn’t seem to put the bar up high… Anyway, come WrestleMania I am putting my SUPER UNDEFEATED STREAK on the line, as well as the Intercontinental Championship against… Dramatic pause… Lance Storm.

Trent propelled from his chair, which landed against the ropes. Fake sobbing and a broken voice soon came out of his mouth.

Trent: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! YOU WERE LIKE A SUPERKICKING FATHER TO ME! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH THING! I HATE YOU! Wait… Do I hate you? You’ve taught me so much! BUT YOU MADE ME LISTEN TO HARRY POTTER AUDIOBOOKS EVERYTIME WE WERE ON THE ROAD! YOU WON’T ALLOW ME TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! YOU! YOU! AT WRESTLEMANIA I PUT AND END TO THIS AND…

“Ohhh Treeeennnntttt…”

A voice sounded from somewhere in the arena. The crowd all turned their heads towards the titan tron, and Trent followed suit. On the screen was the back of a man’s head - shaved, crewcut… stylin’.

Crewcut: You best be looking at the screen by now for the big reveal.

The figure turned slowly… And about 20 seconds later revealed himself as Lance Storm. The crowd had already quietened with their boos by the time he was facing the screen.

Lance Storm: THAT’S RIGHT! It’s me - Lance Storm! Your worst nightmare come to life. The stormcloud hanging over your pathetic existence. Trent… What we had is gone.

Trent cut him off.

Trent: BUT HONEY, I CAN CHANGE!

Lance Storm: You’ll never change! You cheeto-eating, dating site-browsing, joypad-mashing pathetic excuse for a man. I took you under my wing! My glorious wing! And what did you give me in return? … An Intercontinental Title run. Me and Chris, we had high hopes for you! You were meant to ride our wave into the Royal Rumble, win that bitch and go on to headline Wrestlemania! So as punishment, you come face to face with me at Wrestlemania. I brought you into this world, Trent… kinda… And I will take you out.

Trent tilted his head to the side.

Trent: YOU DID WHAT TO MY MOTHER?!?!?!?!

Lance Storm: Oh sweet mama Barretta!

Trent: I’M GOING TO KILL YOU, THEN I AM GOING TO CHANGE ALL YOUR HARRY POTTER AUDIOBOOKS WITH PHIL COLLINS AND JUSTIN BIEBER MUSIC!

Lance looked astonished. However, he immediately regained composure.

Lance Storm: Is that so, Trenton? Well in that case, I better take something you love as collateral, hadn’t I?

Trent: HANDS OFF MY EX’S PANTIES BRO!!!!

Lance’s serious expression changed briefly to disgust, then back to serious.

Lance Storm: You still have your… No. Not that. THIS.

Lance reached off-screen and pulled a grey cartridge into view. He held it up to the camera - the sticker on it showed a familiar superhero opening his jacket to reveal a large ‘S’.

Lance Storm: That’s right Trent - it’s your copy of Superman 64! You always said that if I wanted to break your heart, I’d go for this game!
Trent smirked confidently.

Trent: HA! You fell right into my trap! I knew you’d eventually come back at me! I knew you and Jericho would want to get the best of me at some point! Hence why I FAKED like I cared about Superman 64, Charlie’s Angels Full Throttle, Aquaman for Gamecube! I spent hours in-

Trent stopped suddenly, however, as Lance’s expression had changed into a slight smirk also. He slowly lifted up another cartridge - it read ‘Pokemon Snap’.

Trent: OH NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Trent dropped to his knees, face in both of his hands. As he uncovered his face… He was laughing uncontrollably

Trent: NO! I can’t believe you fell for that too! See Lance, you have nothing to threaten me with! You can’t get into my head! No matter what you do! However, I can tell you how Ron dies at the end of Harry Potter! And he never gets to be with Hermione! HA!

Lance Storm: THAT’S IT.

“99 Problems” hit the PA as the crowd popped, and then remembered they were meant to be booing. The titan-tron had gone dark, and out from the back stormed Lance. He ran down the ramp and entered the ring, getting straight in Trent’s face, who backed off immediately and made sure there was a table inbetween him and Lance. Tension built up as both men stared at each other. Trent unstrapped the Intercontinental Championship belt, slowly raising it over his head. Lance pushed the table to one side, sending it upright, the contract flying and landing inbetween the two men. Lance slowly approached Trent, occasionally switching his stern gaze between the belt and Trent’s eyes. When they finally came face to face, Lance shoved Trent, who stumbled backwards towards the ropes as the crowd gasped - some cheering and some booing. Trent looked horrified, bounced back and shoved Lance twice as hard. Lance too stumbled backwards and the crowd began eating it up, anticipating a brawl. Trent’s look of fury however slowly turned back into a smirk. He opened his arms out wide, the title belt still in hand. Lance’s expression didn’t change, however, as it had remained stern throughout. However, he too outstretched his arms, albeit somewhat reluctantly. The crowd’s noise turned into full-on boos as the two embraced - Trent nestling into Lance’s shoulder with a big smile on his face and Lance patting Trent on the back in a manly fashion.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! THE MOCKERY! THESE TWO HAVE NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER FOR THE EBWF UNIVERSE!

The two turned to the hard camera side, each took an end of the title belt and they both raised it in the air. Lance then turned and picked up the contract, taking the pen out of the clip and signing it. He handed it to Trent, who with a giant smile on his face, did the same.

Jim Ross: AND THEY BOTH SEAL THE PACT, THE PACT THAT SAYS A CLEAN MATCH FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE WILL NOT TAKE PLACE AT WRESTLEMANIA! THIS MAKES ME SICK!

Jerry Lawler: Do you think Trent was serious about the Panties?

Before Jim Ross could comment on the King’s late, out of tone remark, “World’s Apart” by CFO$ blasted the PA system and to everyone’s surprise, Sami Zayn appeared on the stage in his wrestling gear and his InZayn t-shirt, the camera focused on his angry face as he looked down at Trent and Lance, the camera then moved the focus from his face to his right hand, where he was holding a steel chair. He picked it up in front of him so Lance and Trent could see.

Jerry Lawler: It’s Sami Zayn! He has some unfinished business with these two, JR!

Jim Ross: You’re damn right, King! These two are making a mockery out of the prestigious Intercontinental Championship, somebody had to come out here!

Jerry Lawler: And he’s bringing a friend with him as well, JR! A steel chair!

Zayn stared at the steel chair and looked down to the ring as Trent and Lance were wary of what could happen, and fans cheered louder when Zayn sprinted down the ramp quicker than he ever has and swung the steel chair at Trent and nailed him straight on his head as he fell to the ground, he then swung for Lance Storm but Storm had managed to escape. Sami dropped the chair and turns his attention to the fallen champion and stood him up in the corner and walked to the opposite corner himself, the fans called for the kick and Sami Zayn ran full steam ahead to Trent but Lance was there to drag his protégé out of the ring and Sami didn’t connect with the Helluva Kick but picked up the chair just in case the two were to get back into the ring. Zayn continued to stare at Lance and Trent who were walking up the ramp in anger as Zayn smiled at them and waved, he walked over to the table and picked up a microphone with the steel chair still in his hand.

Sami Zayn: Woo! I don’t think I’ve ever seen the two of you run away so fast. I think everybody here and the fans listening around the world have had just about enough of what you two have to say. It’s clear that championship means nothing to you but Trent, you NEED that gold! It’s the only reason people know who you are nowadays and Lance, well…you need Trent because that’s the only way you stay on screen because people could easily assume you’re dead and nobody would even realise!

He paced around the ring with the steel chair as fans chanted ‘Ole’ but he wasn;t done taking and acknowledged the chants.

Sami Zayn: No…no, let’s not chant that just yet there’ll be plenty of time later on tonight when I kick AJ Styles’ ass, right now my focus is on these two jackasses who have made my life a living hell over the last few months. You took my championship, that’s fine by me, hell you attacked me from behind with a cheap shot or twenty and that’s fine by me too, but disrespecting THAT Championship, that’s a step too far. Some of the greatest wrestlers to have stepped on this planet held that title and you’re making a mockery of it, nobody was coming out from the back but somebody had to, it might as well be the former champion who will do anything to get that championship back! Well I say it’s gone on long enough, your silly little antics to act like badasses and diminish the reputation of this championship has gotten out of hand and it’s time to put a stop to it. There’s no way I’m going to stand back without a WrestleMania match whilst you two jerks get a championship match when you clearly don’t care, I’ve said for weeks now I’ll get to WrestleMania one way or another, while you two were busy kissing and cuddling then running away, you forgot this. My ticket to WrestleMania.

Sami dropped the microphone on the table and slowly picked up the contract that Trent and Lance had left behind. He shuffled through some of the papers and then teased to sign it with the fans chanting his name, he looked up at Trent and Lance and made a determined face as he wanted his title back, he then placed the contract back on the table and signed his name on the contract in anger and help it up to show it to Lance and Trent.

Jerry Lawler: Sami Zayn has signed the contract, JR! Sami Zayn IS headed to WrestleMania!

Jim Ross: While I may not agree with the way he got the match, King; the boy stepped up and did something about it, and it’s the least Trent and Lance Storm deserve after all of this mockery!

Sami Zayn: So I guess…I’ll see you both at WrestleMania?

Sami laughed as he had booked himself a WrestleMania match for the Intercontinental Championship much to the anger of Trent and Lance Storm, Sami celebrated on the turnbuckle as the fans were just as excited as him.

MATCH FIVE

"Heroes" by Shinedown hit and the crowd booed as Ted DiBiase made his way to the ring for the next match.

Jim Ross: Still to come, the World Champion AJ Styles takes on Sami Zayn in our main event, but first, we'll see AJ's WrestleMania opponent, Dolph Ziggler, in action against Ted DiBiase!

After DiBiase had entered the ring, "Smack Down" by Thousand Foot Krutch hit and Ziggler came out to cheers from the crowd. After Ziggler had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and DiBiase ran towards Ziggler, attempting a clothesline. Ziggler ducked out of the way, then turned around and hit DiBiase with a series of right hands. Ziggler grabbed DiBiase and whipped him into the ropes, then hit a dropkick. Both men got to their feet and Ziggler kicked DiBiase in the stomach, then lifted him up and hit a suplex. Ziggler hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Ziggler with a near fall!

Ziggler pulled DiBiase to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him into the corner. Ziggler ran at DiBiase and hit him with the Stinger splash. As DiBiase staggered out of the corner, Ziggler kicked DiBiase in the stomach and set him up for a neckbreaker, but DiBiase blocked it and countered with a neckbreaker of his own. DiBiase got to his feet and stomped on Ziggler several times, then hit him with a fist drop. Ziggler got to his feet and DiBiase hit a DDT, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! This time DiBiase gets a two count!

DiBiase pulled Ziggler to his feet and applied a headlock, but Ziggler broke free and pushed DiBiase into the ropes, before taking him down with a powerslam. Both men got to their feet and Ziggler grabbed DiBiase, dragging him towards the corner before slamming his head against the turnbuckle. Ziggler hit DiBiase with some more right hands, then hit a bulldog. Ziggler hooked the leg once more and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Ziggler is back in control! What great back and forth action we're seeing, JR!

As DiBiase got to his feet, Ziggler applied a sleeper hold, but DiBiase broke free, then took Ziggler down with a clothesline. Ziggler got back to his feet, and DiBiase went for a high knee, but Ziggler ducked out of the way, then hit the Fameasser. DiBiase got to his feet and Ziggler got behind him, hitting the Zig Zag! Ziggler hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Ziggler gets the victory and maintains his momentum on the road to WrestleMania!

"Smack Down" by Thousand Foot Krutch played, and Ziggler grinned cockily as the referee raised his arm in victory.

MATCH SIX

Warfare came back from commercial on the arena as a graphic for the main event displayed on the screen. The arena was surprised by the sound of Brock Lesnar's theme song, "Next Big Thing". The crowd got to their feet as Brock Lesnar appeared from behind the curtain, sans his normal advocate.

Jim Ross: Well, this is unexpected! Brock Lesnar is coming out here on his own, without Paul Heyman at his flank. I wonder what the occasion is?

Lesnar smirked at the crowd as he confidently walked down the apron and circled the ringside area. To Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler's surprise, he sat himself down to Lawler's left, and put some headphones on.

Jim Ross: Well, it looks like we're going to be joined by the former EBWF World Champion, Brock Lesnar. Good to see you, sir.

Jim Ross extended his hand towards Lesnar in a gesture of politeness. Lesnar sneered and pushed Ross' hand away, which Ross shrugged off and continued with the broadcast.

Jim Ross: What brings you to the announce booth, Brock?

Brock Lesnar: I figure since I'm the most dangerous guy in this building, I can pretty much go where the hell I want.

Jim Ross: Fair enough.

AJ Styles’s music began to play over the PA System. He made his was out on to the stage got an extremely divided reaction from the EBWF audience.

Jerry Lawler: Are you out here to scope out the EBWF World Champion, Brock?

Brock Lesnar: Does it matter why I'm out here? I do what I want.

Styles raised the coveted EBWF World Championship in the air. It got a sizable pop from the crowd. Zayn was the next man out to the ring, once his music hit causing the EBWF Fans to go wild for him as he posed on the entrance stage.

Jim Ross: It’s the InZayn One, Sami Zayn!

Zayn entered the ring ready for a fight as the ref rang the bell to get the match started. Styles and Zayn locked up, and Zayn backed Styles into the nearest corner, only to break with a shove. Styles slapped Zayn and came right back with a series of right hands and a spinning wheel kick. Styles wasn’t letting up, with a kick to the arm of Zayn, and then a kick to the head, before slamming his head into the turnbuckle and kicking away at his midsection. Styles Irish whipped Zayn into the ropes but Zayn hung on and when Styles charged, Zayn back body dropped him to the outside. Styles was up quickly to avoid a baseball slide attempt and pulled Zayn out of the ring, throwing him into the barricade before slamming his arm into the steel ring steps, kicking and stomping him constantly, before sending Zayn back into the ring for a quick two count.

Jim Ross: We are seeing some ruthless aggression here from Styles in the early going, but he will have to do more to put away Zayn.

Brock Lesnar: Just one F5. All it'd take.

Styles worked on the shoulder with kicks and when Zayn was able to fight up to his feet with big punches, Styles poked Zayn in the eye before wrapping his arm up in the ropes and wrenching away as the ref counted for him to stop. Zayn rolled to the outside. Styles came outside, he attempted to slam Zayn’s face into the announce table, but that didn’t happen as Zayn gave him a few good face smashing’s into the announcer’s table and rolled him right back into the ring where he locks in camel clutch submission. Styles got up to his feet with Zayn behind him, but quickly went down after an Inverted DDT.

Jerry Lawler: Uh Oh That could be it!!!

Zayn went for a quick cover but Styles kicked out at two. Once both men were up, Styles charged Zayn with a big running dropkick, but Zayn avoided the kick, and Styles flew to the outside hitting the ground with a hard thud.

Jim Ross: LOOK OUT FOR SAMI ZAYN!!!

Zayn springboard crossbody over the top rope and on top of Styles and both men were down. Zayn was able to get up and get Styles back into the ring. Zayn was now upset and he dug into Styles with a series of right hands, but when he lets up, Styles came back with a spinning heel kick that dropped Zayn. Both men are slow to get up, but when they did Zayn ducked a clothesline and delivered a forearm before connecting with a springboard sunset flip that was good for another near fall.

Jerry Lawler: He almost had him there JR…

Jim Ross: Styles is showing his heart here tonight.

Both men made it to their feet and Styles went for a roll up, but Zayn countered into another roll up. Styles was able to make it to the ropes to force a break. Zayn rolled to the apron and snapped Styles’s throat over the top rope. Zayn went to the top but Styles jumped up and caught him with a big dropkick.

Jerry Lawler: Wow!

Styles went for a pin but Zayn was able to get his foot on the ropes even though pushed it off the first time. Zayn rolled out of the ring to catch his breath but Styles came out and threw him hard into the steel ring steps. Styles went for a pin and the referee counted - 1… 2... Zayn kicked out at two! Zayn managed to make it to his feet after clapping up the crowd to get behind him. Zayn tried to charge forward for the Helluva Kick, but Styles avoided it and ducked underneath, leaping up and connecting with a Pele Kick! Sami Zayn was groggy on his feet, but he didn't go down. AJ quickly kicked him in the gut and went for the Styles Clash, getting Sami up in the air. Zayn tucked his knees in and shifted his weight, managing to pull Styles into a small package out of nowhere! 1...2...3!

Jim Ross: That’s it!!! Zayn squeaks out a hard fought battle the current World Champion, AJ Styles!

Jerry Lawler: Oh my god! What just happened?!

AJ Styles looked utterly stunned at what had just taken place. Zayn had already bailed out of the ring and headed up the ramp. He had a wide grin on his face as he backed up the ramp, raising his arm in victory.

Brock Lesnar: Styles got caught sleepin', and he--

Lesnar wasn't able to finish his sentence as the crowd got deafeningly loud. The camera would soon discover why as John Cena hopped the barricade behind Lesnar, threw Lesnar's announce chair to the ground and sent the Beast with it. Before Lesnar could react, Cena was on top of him with a flurry of punches. Lesnar immediately put his fists up to block, and rolled Cena over to get his own offense in. The two exchanged blows to the delight of the EBWF crowd. Within seconds, an outpouring of referees and trainers had bolted down the ramp and gotten involved. The referees and trainers threw themselves in between the two juggernauts, attempting to separate them. The crowd booed, starting to chant "Let them Fight!" as the trainers continued to restrain them.

Jim Ross: These two Alpha Dogs want a crack at each other, and by god I want to see it happen!

Lesnar quickly overpowered the entourage holding him back, and he lunged at Cena, who was all to willing to get back into the fight. The crowd cheered as the men connected with multiple shots before more members of the security team crowded in and separated them. Cena broke free as well, launching himself clear over the security team to tackled Lesnar to the ground, and the crowd was loving every second of it.

Jerry Lawler: This is insane, JR! These two men won't stop until they want to stop! These security guys aren't having any effect!

Jim Ross: I agree with the EBWF Universe! Let 'em fight!

More and more trainers in black polo shirts bolted down to the ringside area to help keep both 300+ pound heavyweights at bay. Both men were freakishly strong, and it was taking every available person backstage to keep them from each other.

Jim Ross: What's going to happen when these two behemoths meet at Wrestlemania?! This is going to be a fight for the ages!

The EBWF logo appeared in the corner as the camera faded on the chaotic scene, and Warfare went off the air.