Warfare Results 4/13/2015

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 4/13/2015

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

The opening pyro exploded in the ring as the crowd cheered loudly, amped up for Warfare.

Jim Ross: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Tonight on Warfare, we are a week removed from the shocking events of Wrestlemania!

Jerry Lawler: I can't believe everything that happened, JR! There's so much to talk about!

Jim Ross: Tonight is Warfare Wildcard night! Every match has been selected at random. Every stipulation has been selected at random!

Jerry Lawler: It's so exciting! So many different possibilities!

Jim Ross: First up, Ted Dibiase, Jr. will take on Bad News Barrett in a strap match!

"Heroes" by Shinedown blasted out of the arena as the Warfare crowd got up to their feet to give a strongly mixed reaction to Ted Dibiase, Jr. A look of grim determination dominated Ted's features as he headed down the ring, ignoring the crowd.

Jim Ross: We heard a very passionate, very angry Ted Dibiase, Jr. this week.

Jerry Lawler: He's definitely got a renewed sense of purpose, JR.

Dibiase got into the ring and tugged on the ropes a few times while waiting for his opponent. His music was replaced by "Rebel Son" by CFO$, and Bad News Barrett headed down the ring, sans his partner Ryback.

Jim Ross: Barrett looking to go it alone here against Dibiase, it speaks to his confidence about the outcome.

Barrett got into the ring and stared at Dibiase. The referee called both men to the center of the ring. They did so, and the referee produced the leather strap, tying the ends on one hand of both Barrett and Dibiase, Jr. Both opponents remained eyes locked on each other as the ref made sure the straps fit snugly.

Jim Ross: And here we go! The rules of this match are as follows. The only way to win this match is to tap every corner turnbuckle in a row. If your opponent taps one turnbuckle, you have to start over.

The ref called for the bell. Barrett and Dibiase locked up. Dibiase immediately pushed Barrett towards the corner, slapping the first one. Barrett fought back and started laying into Dibiase with some hard rights and lefts.

Jim Ross: Not sure Dibiase wants to get into a striking match with a former bareknuckle boxing champion.

Dibiase returned a couple shots, grabbing Wade and hitting a vertical suplex. He managed to get over to the second turnbuckle and slapped it. He headed over to the third, but Barrett yanked on the strap and pulled Dibiase in his direction. Bad News Barrett connected with a hard lariat. He headed over to the corner and slapped it, resetting the count. Barrett sat Dibiase up and applied a sleeper hold, but Dibiase fought back and forced Barrett to break the hold. Both men got to their feet and Dibiase attempted a clothesline, but Barrett ducked out of the way, then took Dibiase down with a big boot. Dibiase got to his feet and Barret went for a snap suplex, but Dibiase reversed it and hit a belly to belly suplex. Dibiase moved to the corner and tagged the turnbuckle. Barrett got up and socked Ted Dibiase in the jaw, and the Fortunate Son stumbled back. Barrett went to tag the turnbuckle. Dibiase got behind him and hit the Dream Street!

Jim Ross: Dibiase nails his finisher! What a move!

Barrett was out, and it was easy for Dibiase to head over to the second turnbuckle and slap it. He then managed to head over to the third turnbuckle and slap it as well. He confidently turned around and walked into a Bullhammer Elbow by Barrett. The crowd cheered at the sudden explosive maneuver.

Jim Ross: Bad News Barrett hits the bull hammer elbow! He just needs to hit the turnbuckle once and Ted Dibiase, Jr. has to start from scratch!

Barrett slowly crawled towards the closest turnbuckle. He struggled to get himself up to a vertical base, using the ropes to try and reach the corner. Dibiase stirred, crawling over to Barrett. Barrett was a finger tip away from the turnbuckle when Dibiase wrapped the leather strap around Barrett's throat and tightened it back. Barrett struggled wildly, trying to get to the corner, but Dibiase pulled back as far as he could, and Barrett's energy levels faded. Within thirty seconds, Barrett's arms went limp at his sides. Dibiase quickly headed for the fourth turnbuckle and hit the corner. The referee called for the bell.

Jim Ross: My God, Ted Dibiase, Jr. pulls out the victory here! What a match!

Jerry Lawler: Dibiase using some unconventional means, but they were effective, JR!

The ref unclasped the leather strap and raised Dibiase's hand in victory as he celebrated in the ring, and the show went to commercial.

MATCH TWO

After the break, Warfare returned to a ring decorated with fluffy pillows scattered throughout.

Jim Ross: If you haven’t noticed yet folks we are in for a wild night here on Warfare.

Jerry Lawler: And it’s about to get wilder! Up next we have Eva Marie taking on Paige in a Pillow Fight! You know what that means JR?

Jim Ross: Don’t say it King…

Jerry Lawler: Puppies!

At that moment Top of the World by CFO$ hit and out stepped Eva Marie with a lacy red pillow, flanked by the rest of the Mean Girls. She struck a pose in her cute red and white pajama shorts and white crop top, complete with bunny slippers and diva’s tag title around her waist before heading to the ring. Sasha Banks and Summer Rae made their way to the apron with their own belts while Eva entered. The Letter Black by Up From the Ashes hit to signal Paige’s arrival. She came out in a similar outfit to Eva Marie’s, but in darker colors and a matching purple pillow. As she entered the ring Eva Marie made a sour face and shielded her eyes with her pillow, which was a mistake. As soon as the bell rang Paige charged her and hit her hard with her own pillow. Eva stumbled back into the corner and got in between the ropes to escape the attack. The referee called for Paige to back up and she broke clean, still holding her pillow. Eva slowly slipped back into the ring, watching Paige carefully. She put a hand up telling her to back off, which Paige quickly smacked away. Eva angrily swiped at Paige’s head with her pillow which sent the anti-diva into a fury. She returned the favor to Eva, opting for a spinning pillow hit that knocked Eva off balance. She fell to the mat trying to shield herself with her red pillow from Paige’s flurry of hits. Paige’s pillow eventually burst and feathers flew everywhere.

Jim Ross: Would ya look at that!

Eva took advantage and quickly got up and tackled Paige to the mat and began ramming her head into it. A few feathers were on the mat and she grabbed a handful, shoving them in Paige’s face. Eva slipped Paige into a sleeper hold as she spat out a feather. She fought her way up with some elbows to Eva’s midsection before they began hashing it out with rights. Eva sent Paige reeling with one hit, causing her to do a complete 360. During that spin Paige had picked up another pillow and swung around to hit Eva hard on the side of her head, sending her to the mat. More feathers floated in the air as Paige went for a cover. Eva kicked out at 2. The crowd whistled and cat-called.

Jerry Lawler: Good to hear I’m not the only one enjoying this!

Paige pulled Eva by the hair to her feet and they locked up. Paige went for a suplex and followed through with another. Paige took a moment before heading over to pin Eva. Out of nowhere Eva rolled Paige up in a small package! Paige kicked out at two. Both divas got to their feet and exchanged several punches again before Eva sent Paige to the mat with a swift arm drag, followed by a snapmare and leg drop. Eva faked hurting her knee momentarily to distract the referee as the anti-diva rolled to the ropes to get away. Summer Rae took advantage of this, shoving a pillow into Paige’s face to suffocate her. Sasha pulled Summer away just in time. The referee turned around and pointed at Sasha and Summer who waved innocently. Paige crawled back to the center of the ring where she was smacked with a pillow again by Eva, followed by a dropkick to her face. She hooked Paige’s leg for a 2 count. With a fistful of her opponents hair Eva pulled Paige to her feet but was fought to the ropes where a struggle for power ensued. Paige got the upper hand and grabbed a pillow near her as she pulled Eva’s head between the middle rope, herself stepping out onto the apron. She gave her anti-diva scream and began sending knee after knee to Eva’s head with Summer and Sasha screaming nearby. At the ref’s 4 count Paige let go of Eva and hit her on the top of the head with her pillow, sending Eva backwards into the ring. Paige seized the opportunity to lift Eva for her Ram-paige DDT. Instead of Eva’s head connecting with the mat, it landed on a pillow which gave Paige’s finisher little effect. Eva made a quick escape and rolled out of the ring, but Paige came out just as fast, hot on Eva’s tail. Summer and Sasha formed a blockade to stop Paige, but that didn’t work. The raven-haired diva did a double clothesline right through Sasha and Summer who crashed to the floor.

Jerry Lawler: Now we’ve got a pillow fight AND a cat fight. Plus puppies!

Jim Ross: Look out!

As Paige stood back to her feet Eva ran back around and booted Paige in the face, completely leveling her. Eva wasted no time as she grabbed Paige by the head and hit her face on the ring apron, then sent her back into the ring. Eva stopped to grab another pillow and started hitting Paige multiple times until some feathers popped out. Then she dropped down on top for a pin, hooking both legs. 1…...2………….3!

Jim Ross: And with a little bit of scheming Eva Marie is victorious.

Eva rolled out of the ring and met up with Sasha and Summer who were busy rubbing at the backs of their heads. Eva was handed her title as all three divas made their way back up the ramp, L’s plastered to their foreheads. The referee went to check on Paige who shoved him away as she sat up disappointed while the show faded out to the next segment.

SEGMENT

Within seconds cameras were following newly crowned Diva’s tag champions and current women’s champion Eva Marie, Summer Rae, and Sasha Banks. The Mean Girls. Summer and Sasha looked bitter while Eva was beaming. She still had some feathers in her hair. Their words were inaudible at the moment, but after a succession of waves goodbye, it appeared the trio split for the time being. Sasha was alone and made her way to her locker room. As she opened her door a “woosh” was heard and at her feet she saw a sparkling pink envelope with her name on it. She picked it up and opened it. Inside was a note.

Sasha Banks: Tuh, you’re a village for choosin’ to use newspaper instead of writing. Whatever.

With an eyeroll she threw the envelope over her shoulder and entered her locker room. The camera zoomed in to the paper on the ground that read “You are a villain Sasha Banks!” made of newspaper clippings.

Jerry Lawler: Looks like someone’s tired of the Mean Girls evil ways!

Jim Ross: At least Sasha’s!

The scene faded out into the next segment of Warfare.

MATCH THREE

The strange pairing of Steve Austin and Dean Malenko stood in the middle of the ring awaiting their opponent. Austin was talking trash, as per usual, and Malenko looked on with his typically icy stare.

Jerry Lawler: Well, to continue our night full of chaotic match ups, we've got ourselves a handicap match!

Jim Ross: I don't know how well Steve Austin and Dean Malenko are going to get along. They don't have a great deal in common. But even with the odds on their side, they are facing off against a very unpredictable and highly decorated opponent.

"Rocket Skates" began to play and Brian Kendrick made a very slow and lifeless trek towards the ring. His wet hair was hung in front of his face and he didn't seem particularly interested in his pair of opponents. Upon entering the ring he slouched back against a corner and gazed past them, one of his eyes severely blackened.

Jim Ross: This is a very different Brian Kendrick than we're used to, King.

Jerry Lawler: He did happen to lose the very important Path to Glory title last time we saw him! Probably still stinging from that!

When the bell rang, Austin started for his pairing but Kendrick remained in the corner, not even looking at his opponent. Austin shouted some expletives but they seemed to do nothing to stir Kendrick. The referee tried to get Kendrick to start the match and he reluctantly strolled forward. He slapped Austin straight across the face and then turned his back to him, leaning against the ropes while staring blankly off into the crowd.

Jerry Lawler: Okay, you're right, he is acting strange. Stranger than usual!

Austin looked stunned by this display and he spun Kendrick around, peppering him with some right hands before dropping him with a clothesline. Kendrick remained flat on his back and didn't seem to make any effort to get up. This confused the rattlesnake and when Kendrick did get back up to his feet he merely walked towards Austin like a zombie with his head lowered. Once he got close enough he slowly lifted his head and gave another empty stare at Stone Cold who looked bewildered. He booted Kendrick in the gut and rammed him into a turnbuckle before Malenko tagged himself in. The two bickered while their opponent remained stationary.

Jim Ross: Brian Kendrick isn't offering up any sort of resistance. In fact, he's barely moving at all. I'm not really sure what to make of this..

Malenko gave Kendrick a hip toss out of the corner and again he didn't seem to budge after landing on his back. He sat up and remained on his knee's to receive a kick on the chest from Malenko. Kendrick grimaced but didn't offer up much more than that. Malenko pulled his opponent up to his feet and hit a leg lariat to drop him and went for a pin. Surprisingly, Kendrick made no movements at all and didn't even attempt to kick out of the three count.

Jerry Lawler: Wha?! That's it?! It's over?!

Jim Ross: I'm as confused as you are!

Malenko and Austin both looked on and their expressions showed that they weren't sure what to make of this victory. They departed from the ring and Kendrick slowly sat up onto his knee's and still looked entirely vacant.

Jim Ross: No idea what could be going on in his head at the moment but..

After a few more moments nothing, Kendrick rolled out of the ring, snagging something from his ring jacket on the way. He searched underneath of it and pulled out a can of gas. Rolling back inside, he stood in the middle of the ring and begun to slowly pour it's contents onto the top of his head.

Jerry Lawler: W-What is he doing?!

It was revealed what he had taken from his ring jacket. A set of matches. He held it aloft for the audience to see and looked ready to strike it.

Jim Ross: We need someone out here NOW!

Before Kendrick was able to do so, security quickly dove into the ring and the mass subdued him while he struggled and tried to break free. A few concerned Emma joined in, trying to talk some reason to him as Warfare very abruptly cut to a commercial.

SEGMENT

As Monday Night Warfare returned from the commercial break, the cameras went backstage as we saw the smiling face of Renee Young staring back into the camera and she had a special guest standing alongside her.

Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time…the NEW Intercontinental Champion, Sami Zayn.

Sami entered the frame with a grin on his face as the fans inside of the arena erupted in cheers whilst the camera focused on the championship title hanging over his shoulder.

Sami Zayn: Thank you for having me, Renee.

Renee Young: Well Sami, you finally did it! After months of cheap shots, verbal and physical abuse being dished out, you overcame the odds and became the new Intercontinental Champion at WrestleMania, how does it feel?

Sami Zayn: I have to tell you Renee, this is more satisfying than the first one. The first one was great against Syxx but this one... to get one over the likes of Trent and Lance Storm is satisfying enough, but to take the championship away from them makes the victory that much sweeter.

Renee Young: You’re a two time champion now as you said, but knowing this match was pretty much a handicap match, did you genuinely believe that you would take the title away from them?

Sami Zayn: I always have the belief, Renee. I knew it wouldn’t be easy and I knew it would be tough, I knew the two of them would try to take me out early on and they did exactly that for the most part, but if they were going to break me down I had to take them with me, at WrestleMania not only did I show that I belong here, that I’m a deserving champion, but I showed that I am much, much better than Lance Storm and Trent. And now I’m the champion again I...

Sami stopped speaking midway through his sentence as he reshuffled his championship, and it was clear why he stopped as his interview with Renee was interrupted. The camera zoomed out, and the crowd booed as they saw Chris Jericho stood across from Zayn, glaring at him.

Chris Jericho: Did I just hear you right, Sami? Did you just say you were better than Lance Storm and Trent?

Jericho laughed in a way that was deliberately over the top.

Chris Jericho: Trent and Lance Storm are former World Champions, don't you dare disrespect them. You might have beaten them at WrestleMania, but you are NOT better than them. You're not even close.

Sami sighed, knowing his run-ins with the trio wouldn't be ending any time soon, and he wasn't going to let Jericho have the last laugh.

Sami Zayn: Look Chris, I have no idea what your problem is with me, I don't know what problem Trent and Lance had with me either, but the fact that the three of you decided to jump me, it shows that I am a threat to all of you; and to me that's a compliment. Y'know, I never thought I'd see the day the great Chris Jericho interrupts MY interview but now that you're here... why are you out here defending Lance and Trent? Surely a man with a loudmouth like yours would tell me why YOU are better than me, but this... this proves that I am better than them regardless of what they've accomplished.

Sami took off the Intercontinental Championship from his shoulder and lifted it in front of Jericho's face, letting him know just who the new Intercontinental Champion was. Jericho smirked.

Chris Jericho: I have half a mind to take that title off you and beat you over the head with it. Or better yet, maybe I should just take it off you... Because without that title, you're nothing Sami. I don't need to tell you that I'm better than you, because everyone already knows it.

Sami put the title back over his shoulder and smiled back at Jericho.

Sami Zayn: It's funny you should take that, because it took the three of you to keep me out of the title picture, and by the looks of things... you failed there. I've got a tight grip on this belt and there's no way I'm letting those two or even you take it from me again. You've certainly achieved more than I have, that's for sure. But while you are busy thinking of being better than me, while you were busy dragging your body up that ramp at WrestleMania...I was standing tall over your buddies with this title around my waist. But if you want to take this title from me, you don't need to hit me from behind or anything like that, instead I'd be happy to fight you like a man inside of any ring.

Sami smiled back at Jericho's face, telling him that based on their contrasting results at WrestleMania he was the better man, and being the fighting champion he is he would happily defend the gold anywhere, against anyone. Jericho grinned cockily.

Chris Jericho: You won't have to let me take it from you Sami... Because if you fight me and that title is on the line, I won't let you keep it. So how about you put your money where your mouth is, and defend that precious title of yours in three weeks time at Aftermath? And to prove to you that I don't need the help of my "buddies", how about we do it inside a steel cage?

Sami was surprised by Jericho's suggestions and listened to the crowd cheer at Jericho's challenge, smirking as he responded.

Sami Zayn: I think they've given you my answer. You want me inside of the steel cage, Chris? You've got it. The only thing is, this challenge of yours will go down the same way your last challenge went down... you laying there after losing... again.

Sami didn't back down and accepted the steel cage stipulation Jericho had challenged him with, and tried to rile Jericho up with his comments. Jericho laughed and shook his head, as if to show Sami that he wasn't going to let Sami get inside his head.

Chris Jericho: That's funny, Sami. But what will be even funnier is when we're inside that cage at Aftermath, and I bash your skull against the steel so many times that you start to think you're a generic luchador from Mexico. I might have lost to Crowe at Aftermath, but you just kissed your Intercontinental Championship goodbye.

Jericho walked past Sami, patting him on the shoulder patronisingly as he did so. Sami watched Jericho walk away, glaring at him as the scene faded.

MATCH FOUR

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Jackie Moore was on her way to the ring for the next match.

Jim Ross: Welcome back! Up next we've got Jackie Moore making her EBWF debut against the two-time Women's Champion, Angelina Love.

Jerry Lawler: In a submission match, JR!

After Jackie had entered the ring, "Street Fighter (War)" by Sick Puppies hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Angelina Love headed to the ring. Angelina glared at Jackie as she entered the ring. The referee called for the bell and the two divas locked up. Angelina took Jackie down with a snapmare, then hit a low dropkick to the back of Jackie. Jackie got to her feet and Angelina whipped her into the ropes, then hit a sidewalk slam. Angelina applied a Boston crab, but Jackie was able to get to the ropes and Angelina broke the hold. She got to her feet and stomped on Jackie's back several times, but Jackie rolled out of the way and got to her feet. Angelina ran at Jackie and went for a clothesline, but Jackie ducked out of the way, then hit Angelina with a DDT. Jackie applied an ankle lock and Angelina cried out in pain, but she refused to submit and Jackie broke the hold. Jackie then pulled Angelina to her feet and set her up for a suplex, but Jackie blocked it, countering with a suplex of her own. Angelina then applied a sharpshooter. Jackie cried out in pain but she was able to break out of it, rolling over then kicking Angelina away.

Jim Ross: Jackie Moore isn't going to give up without a fight, King!

Jackie got to her feet and ran at Angelina, taking her down with a spear before punching her several times against the ring mat. Jackie then got back to her feet and grabbed Angelina's legs, applying a figure four leglock. Angelina cried out in pain, but she was able to roll over, putting the pressure on Jackie! Jackie got to the ropes and Angelina broke the hold. Both divas got to their feet once more and Angelina applied a headlock, but Jackie broke free and pushed Angelina into the ropes, then hit her with a spinning heel kick. Jackie then applied a rear naked choke, but Angelina managed to get her foot on the ropes. Jackie broke the hold and pulled Angelina to her feet, setting her up for a German suplex. Angelina fought back, hitting Jackie with an elbow smash then taking her down with a bulldog. Jackie got to her feet and Angelina jumped on her back, applying the octopus stretch!

Jerry Lawler: Octopus stretch by Angelina Love! That's a hold that was used by her former tag team partner, Velvet Sky!

Jackie tapped out and the referee called for the bell as Angelina broke the hold. "Street Fighter (War)" hit and Angelina celebrated, then made her way to the back.

MAIN FIVE

Jim Ross: Up next, The Ascension take on Lance Storm and Trent in a tornado tag match!

"Rebellion" by CFO$ hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Konnor and Viktor headed to the ring. After The Ascension had entered the ring, "99 Problems" by Jay-Z hit and the crowd booed as Lance Storm and Trent made their way down the ramp.

Jerry Lawler: Trent and Lance don't look happy JR... I think they're still angry about what happened at WrestleMania!

Jim Ross: No doubt about that King, and they'll be looking to take their frustration out on The Ascension!

After Storm and Trent had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. The four men in the ring wasted no time getting started, with the two teams charging towards one another and exchanging right hands back and forth. Storm exchanged punches with Konnor, while Trent fought with Viktor. After hitting Trent with a series of punches in quick succession, Viktor took Trent down with a European uppercut. Meanwhile across the ring, Storm whipped Konnor into the ropes then hit him with a dropkick. As Storm got to his feet, he turned his attention to Viktor. Viktor ran at Storm and went for a clothesline, but Storm ducked out of the way, then grabbed Viktor from behind and hit him with a German suplex. Trent and Konnor both got to their feet, and Trent hit Konnor with a flying forearm smash. Storm then lifted Viktor up for a powerbomb and Trent combined with it with a neckbreaker. Trent then hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... Konnor interrupted the count, hitting Trent with a stiff kick then stomping on him repeatedly. Storm grabbed Konnor and hit him with a right hand, but Konnor fought back, hitting a knee to the midsection then throwing him over the top rope. Viktor got back to his feet and grabbed Trent, whipping him into the corner then charging towards him with a body avalanche. As Trent staggered out of the corner, Konnor hit him with a flapjack, then covered him. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall!

Storm re-entered the ring and took Viktor down with a shoulder block, then hit Konnor with a jawbreaker. Storm set Konnor up for a northern lights suplex, but before he could hit it, Viktor attacked him and hit an STO. Konnor and Viktor stomped on Storm repeatedly, then Konnor told Viktor to go to the top rope. As Viktor climbed the turnbuckle, Konnor set Storm up for a sidewalk slam. Viktor combined with Konnor, hitting a legdrop!

Jim Ross: Hi Justice! This could be it King!

Viktor hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... Trent broke up the count! Konnor grabbed Trent and lifted him up for a body slam, but Trent countered with a headscissors takedown. Viktor then hit Trent with a kick to the midsection and set him up for a powerbomb, but again Trent countered, hitting Viktor with a frankensteiner!

Jerry Lawler: Another great counter by Trent!

Trent helped Storm to his feet, and with Konnor and Viktor both down, Trent and Storm took a moment to catch their breath. Konnor then got to his feet and ran at Storm and Trent, but the two tag partners were ready for him and they lifted Konnor up for a double suplex. Viktor got to his feet and Storm ran at him, hitting a spinning wheel kick. Storm pulled Viktor to his feet and whipped him towards Trent, who lifted Viktor over his shoulders and hit the Crunchy Driver! Trent hooked both legs and as the referee made the count, Konnor got to his feet. Before Konnor could break up the count, Storm hit him with a Superkick! The referee counted three and called for the bell, then raised Storm and Trent's arms in victory.

Jim Ross: A strong performance from The Ascension, but in the end it's the two former World Champions, Lance Storm and Trent, that get the victory!

Jerry Lawler: What a match that was, JR! We should have tornado tag matches more often!

Storm and Trent celebrated as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from it’s first commercial break the fans popped big as the Titantron came to life and they found themselves looking at a closeup of the new EBWF Champion, Dolph Ziggler. The young man sat alone in his locker room, staring down at the EBWF World Championship belt in his lap. He spoke without looking up, his eyes still on that freshly polished gold title now bearing his name and his name alone.

Dolph Ziggler: I said I would become the Champion, and AJ Styles would become what we all knew he was destined to be: A transitional champion. I said I would win the Royal Rumble, and I did. Now I am sitting here saying that later tonight I will show the world that my victory over AJ Styles at Wrestlemania was no fluke, when I do what he couldn’t: win. And maybe now we can all get back to watching things that are actually entertaining again instead of bad sex tapes and even worse acting.

He rolled his eyes and gave a wry smirk for a moment, listening to the fans laugh, before growing more serious.

Dolph Ziggler: It took me a long time to get where I am today, but the higher the climb the longer it takes to get there. And the fight was worth it. I am sitting here now, tonight, letting everyone in that locker room, everyone in the world, know that I am ready for any and all challenges that come my way, because if I have proven anything since arriving here, it’s that I’m patient, and I can bide my time, and I can find my moments. I found mine this Sunday, and now I’m welcoming all of you, to try and take yours. And hey, we’re in Vegas, that means anything can happen, right?

He flashed a shrug, a wink, and a quick grin and the fans in attendance gave another huge pop as the scene cut to black.

MATCH SIX

It was Solomon Crowe who made his presence known first and the fans responded with heavy heat as the dark young man made his way out from the curtains, down the now Vegas-themed ramp with several slot machines lining the sides, and entered the ring.

Jerry Lawler: Two former World Champions set to do battle in a Las Vegas Street Fight here tonight, JR!

Jim Ross: This should definitely be a good one, King!

The fans went positively crazy when they heard the opening chords of Edge’s entrance music, and they cheered for the competitor they hadn’t seen in some time. Edge confidently made his way down to the ring in his usual fashion, a small smirk on his face as he watched the man already in the ring. Seconds later he was joining him there and then after a few shared words with the referee, the bell rang and the match was officially underway.

Jerry Lawler: Here we go!

The two men wasted no time in charging at one another, locking up in the center of the ring and for a brief moment no man seemed to gain the strength advantage. Then Edge suddenly pushed Crowe away, surprising him, and nailed a big spinning heel kick.

Jim Ross: Edge, the veteran in this match, showing Crowe a thing or two.

Immediately Edge was climbing out of the ring and reaching under the ring apron, making the fans pop big.

Jerry Lawler: Edge wasting no time going for a little backup in this street fight, JR!

Edge began pulling a multitude of items out from underneath the ring and tossing them aside. There were the typical items: a steel chair, a kendo stick, a ladder, then he pulled out a roulette wheel, looked at it for a few moments, then sat it on the ring apron. Then he pulled out a massive cinderblock painted like a dice and held it up, glancing at it with a look of curious intrigue. The floor mics picked him up.

Edge: What the fu...

That was all he got out as Crowe did a baseball slide out of the ring and right into Edge, sending him crashing hard against the barricade. Crowe saw the cinderblock and wasted no time picking it up, holding it high over his head and bringing it down toward Edge’s skull. Edge however saw it coming and at just the right second, rolled to the side to leave Crowe to smash the cinder block onto the floor, missing him by millimeters. The block/dice remained unbroken and Crowe tried again, seeing Edge’s back to him as he used the stairs to get to his feet. Edge however saw him coming and used Crowe’s own momentum against him, using a drop toe hold on Crowe as he ran toward him to cause Crowe to fall, face first onto the cinder block, smashing it to powder onto the steel steps. Crowe limply fell to the floor, clutching his face and Edge turned, grabbing the kendo stick and began to punish Crowe, hitting him over and over on the back with the stick and leaving large red welts. Crowe cried out in pain and rolled into the ring to try and escape. Edge followed after him, kendo stick still in hand. Crowe however was the first to his feet and, spotting the roulette wheel Edge had laid on the apron before, he snatched it up and held it high before bringing it down on Edge’s skull.

Jerry Lawler: Does anyone ever really leave Vegas a winner, JR?

Jim Ross: I’m not sure Edge is a roulette kinda guy.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, he probably thinks it’s a load of craps. Get it? Craps?

JR sighed into his microphone as, inside the ring, Crowe gave a stiff bicycle kick to Edge’s chin as the Rated R Superstar started to get to his hands and knees. Crowe went for the cover.

One... two... kickout!

Edge rolled to his stomach and, a frustrated looking Crowe followed up with his Stretch Muffler submission hold. Edge was crying out, reaching for the bottom ropes but they were just out of reach. The referee was looking for the submission but Edge refused, using his strength to slowly pull himself forward to finally grab hold of the bottom rope. The referee forced Crowe to break the hold and a weakened Edge rolled out of the ring and stood at the bottom of the ramp. Then, just as he turned, Crowe suddenly was launching himself off the apron in a big cross body onto Edge.

Jim Ross: WHOAH! Big move by Crowe!

Jerry Lawler: Yeah but I think Crowe got just as much punishment from that as Edge did, JR. Did you see how his head bounced off that steel ramp?

Indeed both men were down now with neither showing any signs of life for a few moments. Then they both started to slowly struggle to their feet. Edge was slightly faster than Crowe however and he grabbed Crowe by the back of his neck and slung him, hard, right into one of the slot machines that had been set up along the side of the ring.

Jerry Lawler: I think Edge just got jackpot, JR! WHOO HOO!

Edge grabbed Crowe by the back of the head again and began to smash his face into the machine, over and over and over again, stopping once to even pull the hand lever and cheer at the results that showed up on the reel for a moment before beginning to smash Crowe’s face again. The crowd laughed and cheered at this display and Edge swung Crowe around to slam his back hard into the ring apron. Then Edge kneeled down low and the fans knew what was coming as they watched Crowe painfully holding his back, seemingly struggling to get to his hands and knees, his back to Edge.

Jim Ross: Edge! Edge looking for the spear! Patiently waiting for Crowe to turn around!

Jerry Lawler: Don’t turn around Crowe! Don’t turn around.

Then Crowe turned around. Edge charged, but suddenly, from behind him Crowe pulled out the metal chair he’d carefully pulled out from underneath the ring while he’d been pretending to struggle to his feet, and held it in front of him! Edge’s skull and shoulder smacked hard into the chair and Crowe too took some of the force in his abdomen and ribs. The crowd responded with a big “holy shit” chant as Crowe painfully tried to regain his footing. Edge was limp and Crowe fought to get him back into the ring.

Jim Ross: Edge may be out here, King.

Indeed Crowe barely got Edge into the ring, and then he went for the cover.

One... two... three!

The bell rang and a broken, bruised, and obviously in pain Crowe’s arm was raised as the victor.

Jerry Lawler: These two men put each other through hell tonight, JR. What a match!!!!

Inside the ring Crowe, panting, holding his ribs, and grimacing in pain, raised his arm in celebration once more as the referee went to check on Edge and the scene faded away to a video promoting the EBWF Wrestlemania 14 DVD and Blue-ray box sets.

MATCH SEVEN

"Empire March" hit and the crowd booed as Awesome Kong headed to the ring for the next match.

Jim Ross: Well King, I think this is a first for EBWF... Awesome Kong takes on Alexa Bliss in a blindfold match!

Jerry Lawler: This Warfare Wild Card has provided us with a lot of interesting and different matches, JR!

After Kong had entered the ring, "Gun" by CHVRCHES hit and the crowd cheered as Alexa Bliss made her way to the ring. Bliss looked nervous as she walked down the ramp.

Jim Ross: And here comes Alexa Bliss, who understandably is not looking forward to the prospect of taking on Awesome Kong blindfolded... but she beat Kong a few weeks ago here on Warfare, and she said she's confident of beating her again tonight!

As Bliss entered the ring, the referee blindfolded both divas and called for the bell. The two divas walked around the ring, trying to find one another. The two divas bumped into each other, and Kong took Bliss down with a clothesline. Kong then went for a leg drop, but Bliss was able to roll out of the way. Both divas got to their feet, and once again they walked around the ring trying to find each other. Kong bumped into the referee and she grabbed him, causing the referee to cry out. Bliss followed the sound of the referee's voice and got behind Kong, hitting her in the back of the knee then rolling her up. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Alexa Bliss almost stole a victory!

The two divas got to their feet and Kong grabbed Bliss, applying a headlock. Bliss broke free and hit Kong with a series of punches, then took her down with a legsweep. Bliss got to her feet and stomped on Kong several times, keeping her grounded. She then hit Kong with the Glitz Flip!

Jim Ross: That move is impressive at the best of times, King. It's even more impressive that Alexa Bliss was able to hit it while blindfolded!

Bliss made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: Bliss beats Kong again!

As the referee called for the bell, Bliss removed her blindfold and got to her feet. The referee raised Alexa's arm in victory and she smiled, looking pleased with herself.

MATCH EIGHT

Warfare returned from a brief commercial break to the sound of sirens.

Jim Ross: Business just picked up, King.

From beside the stage a traditional ambulance began backing out. The vehicle parked and the fans popped extremely loud one "Electrifying" hit the sound system. The Rock marched from behind the curtain to another loud pop. He walked down the aisle with a look of determination in his face. He got in the ring and took a corner doing his trademark pose.

The capacity crowd was anticipating AJ Styles' music to play over the PA System, but that's not what they got. Instead... Static filled the arena, followed by the familiar guitar riff from Living Colour's "Cult of Personality". Clad in a gray hoodie, which he slowly unzipped to expose his Path to Glory Title and jeans, Punk spread his arms put and took in the massive reaction from the audience. Punk paced down the ramp with a microphone on his hand, his music faded out. A massive "CM Punk" chant broke out.

Jerry Lawler: Here comes the current Path to Glory Champion, CM Punk!

Jim Ross: It's only natural for him to want to take a closer look at his upcoming opponent.

CM Punk: I would like to say I am sorry to steal your moment, but it would be unfair, considering that is what you do all the time, hitching your wagon to other people's movies.

The crowd popped lightly for Punk.

CM Punk: now, as much as you love this, I am not here to challenge you to a trashtalking contest... You earned yourself a PTG title shot at the end of the month, so this is me giving you and advice... make sure you squeeze in a little ring work in your autograph-signing, interview-giving schedule for the following 3 weeks, otherwise it's going to hurt. That's right, Rocky... I won't be cashing in the PTG title this month, this means it won't be handed to you.

Punk mockingly pouted his lips, dropping the mic as he continued walking down the ramp, onto the announcers table, where he sat next to JR and the King.

Jim Ross: Punk isn't cashing in his championship this month. That means he will be defending that championship against The Rock. I'm quite surprised, actually.

CM Punk: You're surprised JR? Surprised that someone isn't trying to use this prestigious title as a ticket to make a fool out of themselves?

"Get Ready to Fly" by GRITS played throughout the arena. This caused a sudden rain of boos to fill the arena. From behind the curtain walked the former World Champion AJ Styles. Dressed in his black wrestling gear and trademark hoodie he made his way to the ring. Upon getting inside the ring Styles took the top rope and stared out at the sea of humanity. He removed his hood to show the world a look of pure distain. His eyes caught contact with Punk's and the two exchanged words before Styles turned his attention to his opponent.

Jim Ross: Styles seems to be fuming at the fact he is no longer World Champion.

CM Punk: Or the fact that he's out of pot? I couldn't tell from here.

Styles stepped into the ring. The Rock began to approach Styles and the referee rang the bell. The two men began trading blows in the center of the ring. The referee took a step back, seeing there was no disqualification in this match. The Rock took advantage of the slug fest laying in a few good strikes. Styles went for a clothesline and The Rock ducked. Rock connected with a few quick slaps, then he threw Styles over the ropes then went out after him. Styles scrambled to his feet and took advantage by shoving him into the steel steps. The Rock was down and Styles was laying the boots to him. Now he was choking the Rock with his boot. The crowd was raining down boos on the former World Champion.

Jerry Lawler: Styles is displaying his viciousness here tonight.

Styles turned his attention to CM Punk who was sitting a few feet away from him. He could be heard trash talking the Path to Glory Champion over the mic. Punk stood up and taunted Styles back.

Jim Ross: Don't take your eyes off The Rock!

Rock was up and he grabbed Styles nailing him with a DDT on the floor. Now it was The Rock who was trash talking Punk across from the announcers table.

CM Punk: I'll kick your ass and your stunt double's ass, Dwayne! Breaking a cast by flexing your bicep is bullshit!

Styles was on his feet, but now he was walking towards the entrance where the ambulance was located. The Rock took his attention off Punk and went after his opponent. Styles stopped in front of the ambulance and waited for Rock. The two began slugging it out again. Styles went to slam Rock into the door, but Rock reversed and smashed Styles face into the door. The Rock went to open the ambulance door and was shocked at what he found.

Jim Ross: What in the...

A man stepped out the ambulance onto the floor covered in black body paint. His face was in the design of a white skull. The audience popped massively when the man reached out for The Rock.

Jim Ross: BAW GAWD KING! Who is that?!

CM Punk: Not Rikishi, that's for sure!

The Rock didn't have a chance to react because he was blindsided by two smaller wrestlers.

Jim Ross: Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson! The Young Bucks! The Bucks are here in the EBWF! BAH GAWD!

The brothers effortlessly superkicked the Rock.

Jim Ross: SUPERKICK! DOUBLE SUPERKICK THAT NEARLY TOOK HIS DAMN HEAD OFF!

Jerry Lawler: What the hell is going on?

AJ Styles smirked and pointed his finger at Rock like a gun, his thumb flicked back and forth as he fired imaginary shots at the People's Champion. The man with the skull facial paint dragged Rock inside the ambulance and jumped out, the Bucks sealed the doors and the siren wailed for the second time in the night, followed by the bell. All four men stood together as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH NINE

Jim Ross: Still to come, the new World Champion Dolph Ziggler teams with Syxx to take on Christian and Justin Gabriel in a Strange Bedfellows tag team match. But first, Natalya takes on Sasha Banks in a Paddle on a Pole match!

"Closer" by Lacuna Coil hit, and the crowd cheered as Natalya headed to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Natalya posed for the fans, then moved to the corner of the ring. "Fastest Girl Alive" by David W. Ayers and Felix R. Tod hit and the cheers turned to jeers as the Women's Champion, Sasha Banks, headed to the ring, accompanied by the Women's Tag Team Champions, Summer Rae and Eva Marie.

Jim Ross: And here come the Mean Girls! Summer and Eva beat Natalya and Trish at WrestleMania to become the new Women's Tag Champions; Natalya will be determined to return to winning ways tonight.

Jerry Lawler: I think she'll enjoy hitting Sasha with that paddle too, JR!

After she had entered the ring, Sasha taunted Natalya with the Women's Title, then handed the championship to Summer and Eva. The referee called for the bell and Sasha and Natalya locked up. Natalya applied a headlock, but Sasha broke out of it, then hit Natalya with a clothesline. Natalya got to her feet and Sasha whipped her against the ropes, then went for an arm drag. Natalya blocked it and hit a reverse DDT, then headed to the corner and began climbing the pole. Sasha got to her feet and attacked Natalya, pulling her down from the turnbuckle then whipping her into the opposing corner. Sasha ran at Natalya, hitting her with a high knee, then as Natalya staggered out of the corner, Sasha hit a suplex. Sasha got to her feet and headed to the corner, climbing the turnbuckle to reach the top of the pole. As Sasha stood on the top rope and reached for the paddle, Natalya grabbed her and hit a powerbomb!

Jim Ross: Huge powerbomb by Natalya!

Sasha got to her feet and Natalya applied a wrenching abdominal stretch, then broke the hold and hit Sasha with a German suplex. As Natalya headed back towards the corner, Summer and Eva climbed onto the ring apron, the two divas standing either side of the pole to try and prevent Natalya from reaching the paddle. Natalya smiled, then ran at Eva, pushing her off the ropes! Summer went to grab Natalya, but Natalya hit her with a forearm smash. Natalya then went to climb the pole, but the Summer and Eva's distraction had given Sasha time to recover and she grabbed Natalya, slamming her head against the turnbuckle then hitting Bankrupt! Sasha was about to climb the pole when "I Need A Hero" by Bonnie Tyler hit and Mighty Molly "flew" from the rafters towards the ring (obviously she was wearing a wire). Molly landed on the turnbuckle and removed the paddle from the top of the pole, then grabbed a microphone as Natalya and Sasha looked at her, bewildered.

Mighty Molly: Stop it! Stop this match! I know this is a Warfare Wild Card, but there's no need to act... wild. Encouraging this sort of violence is wrong; you're the Women's Champion, Sasha, you're supposed to set an example! Paddle on a Pole... golly, what will they think of next?

Molly shook her head, then threw the paddle out of the ring.

Mighty Molly: Now Sasha, I told you when I faced you a few weeks ago that after I beat you, I'd be coming after your title. Brie has had her title match, now I want mine! I've beaten you once, I think I've earned it.

The crowd cheered in anticipation of seeing Molly and Sasha go at it for the Women's Title. Sasha shook her head profusely and yelled “No!” to Mighty Molly! The crowds cheers instantly turned to boos. The women’s champion, still with a bewildered look, turned to Natalya, then to Molly, then rolled out of the ring. She snatched a microphone from an official as well as her title belt. She continued to shake her head as she made her way around the ring towards Summer and Eva Marie.

Sasha Banks: No! Just… No! Like, who you even?!

The Mean Girls made it to the bottom of the ramp and turned back to face Molly, who was still perched on the turnbuckle, paddle in hand, and Natalya, who was still confused by the interruption.

Sasha Banks: You beatin’ me was a FLU!

The crowd, in mocking fashion, chimed in. “What?”

Sasha Banks: You think just ‘cuz you got a cape like you’re some super hero, you can do whatever you want?! Tuh. SWERVE! You’re cray.

Mighty Molly was not pleased.

Mighty Molly: Hey, watch it sister! If anything, you’re the crazy one!

Sasha Banks: NOPE! You’re not getting a title match from me, ok? Wanna know why? ‘Cuz the BOSS says so. I mean, the BOSS says “No!”

Sasha smirked and clapped her hands together as the crowd continued to boo her. Mighty Molly shook her head in disbelief. Summer Rae’s face lit up and she whispered in Sasha’s ear. Sasha nodded and looked excited.

Sasha Banks: Actually, my boo Summer is right. How about you’s goin’ up against her next week? If you beat her, which you won’t, then you get a shot at my title at Aftermath! If she beats you? Well, tough lucks boo boo. You ain’t gettin’ nothin’. So what’s it gonna be? Summer, or nothin’?

Molly looked across at Summer and nodded.

Mighty Molly: I welcome any opportunity to teach a VILLAIN a lesson! You’re on!

The crowd picked up its cheers again. Sasha rolled her eyes and the Mean Girls performed their signature snap in unison before proceeding backstage, leaving Molly and Natalya behind in the ring.

Jim Ross: Challenge accepted! Next week Mighty Molly takes on Summer Rae!

Jerry Lawler: And if Mighty Molly wins, she gets a match with Sasha Banks for the Women’s championship!

SEGMENT

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

The crowd at Warfare immediately shot to their feet as Paul Heyman appeared from behind the curtain, an absolute sickeningly saccharin grin on his face. He was wearing a gray business suit and a matching tie. He headed down to the ring with a mic in his hand, talking as he descended the ramp.

Paul Heyman: My name... is PAUL... HEYMAN. And I am SO delighted to meet your acquaintance today.

The smile on his face seemed to get wider as the boos rained down on him. He got into the ring and soaked up the response from the crowd in the arena.

Paul Heyman: I represent the Beast Incarnate, the destroyer of worlds! I represent the one... that conquered the Phenomenal One, in Week ONE. He is a once in a lifetime athlete, a man who needs no introduction but I'm gonna give him one anyway, BAAAARRRRRROOOOOOCCCKKKKKK..... LEEESSSSSNNNAAAARRRRRR!!!

Heyman looked towards the entranceway as the thunderous sound of "Next Big Thing" blasted out of the speakers in the arena, heralding the entrance of Brock Lesnar. Lesnar walked out in a sleeveless shirt and a beanie, and his MMA shorts. He grinned and taunted the crowd as pyrotechnics exploded behind him.

Jim Ross: Well ladies and gentlemen, we saw an absolutely disgusting display at Wrestlemania involving Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman when they assaulted Wes Ikeda and forced his teenage son to watch. But even more noteworthy was the fact that the one man that we thought we could count on to defend Wes and his son, John Cena, turned his back on the former chairman of EBWF. Not only that but he seemed to throw his hat in with Paul Heyman.

Jerry Lawler: It's been a week and I'm still speechless about what happened at Wrestlemania. It was vile, and awful.

Lesnar hopped onto the apron and Heyman sat down on the ropes to help Lesnar in. Lesnar smirked and gave Heyman some applause. Heyman bowed with a flourish as the crowd booed the both of them. Heyman brought the mic up to his lips.

Paul Heyman: But now, I have the honor, the privilege, to introduce to you yet another man who needs no introduction. He is a multi-time World Champion, the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion of all time. He is also now a man unshackled, free of the albatross that is your approval.

Heyman pointed out to the crowd as they blanketed him with jeers.

Paul Heyman: A man with nothing to lose is a man who becomes infinitely more dangerous. That is a man to be feared, and I am delighted to introduce to you that man today. Ladies and Gentlemen... JOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN CEEEEEEEEENNNNNAAAAAAA!

The arena erupted in heat but then came the unexpected notes of a song that was definitely not Cena’s trademark “My Time Is Now.” Instead his own “Bad, Bad Man” began to pound from the speakers. Several seconds passed with no signs of Cena and then, wearing a new black t-shirt and black shorts, Cena stepped out. He didn’t look left or right and ignored the “Why John, Why” signs and the intense boos as he made his way slowly to the ring. He climbed the ring steps and held up one hand as Heyman started toward the ropes as if to lower them as he did for his client, Brock Lesnar.

Jim Ross: That man King, has a lot of explaining to do. Wes Ikeda is his friend and what he did at Wrestlemania... there are no words.

Jerry Lawler: I don’t think any of us saw that coming, JR.

John climbed through the ropes on his own and moved toward where Heyman and Brock now stood in the center of the ring. He faced the two other men and then, as his new music faded, he took a long look around him, his face an unreadable mask as he took in the ear-splitting heat. Then he glanced back at Brock and Heyman and did what many would have once thought unthinkable. He smiled big, and held out his hand to Paul Heyman. If the boos had been loud before they were simply deafening now.

Jim Ross: Really, John?!

Jerry Lawler: No... no, I still can’t believe it. I just... I can’t believe it. John’s just tricking Heyman, right, JR? Right? This can’t be real. This can’t really be happening!

Paul Heyman's smile, if physically possible, seemed to get even wider than it already was. He happily reached in and firmly grasped Cena's hand, shaking it. He inaudibly mouthed the words "The honor is mine."

Jim Ross: It sure doesn't seem that way, King. I tell you what, this is making me ill.

John gave a nod toward Lesnar and then, when he and Heyman had released hands, John moved toward the corner of the ring and the microphones picked up his gruff demanding voice as he called to a ringside technician.

John Cena: Give me a mic. NOW!

He all but jerked it out of the man’s hand as one was brought to him and then he returned to the center of the ring to stand alongside Heyman and Lesnar.

John Cena: I... have made a career out of giving all of you just what you wanted. And now look at you. THE INFAMOUS CENA HEEL TURN HAS FINALLY HAPPENED! And you’re still not satisfied.

He shook his head and scowled.

John Cena: Why? Why, John? Why? Why did you attack Wes Ikeda? Why did you do nothing to help his son? That’s ALL I’ve been hearing about since Wrestlemania. Well here’s my answer: I owe nothing to any of you people.

The intense look of disgust never left his face as the fans responded with boos and jeers.

John Cena: I don’t owe you any explanations. What good did any of that do me? Just know I did what I did for a very real reason. One that I will share when I’m good and damn ready. Wes Ikeda got what he deserved. And his son? Well his son learned a valuable life lesson that I’m sure he’ll never forget. And that? That WAS me, saving him. The truth is, I owe Wes Ikeda nothing. But there are two people, that I owe a debt of gratitude to; and that’s these two men right here. Paul Heyman, and Brock Lesnar.

Jerry Lawler: WHAT?!

Jim Ross: But... but it was Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar that almost cost John Cena his career! They took him out of action for over 3 months! John Cena spent almost a week in the hospital after that barbaric sneak attack and... and... I can’t believe I’m hearing this...

John Cena: That man, these two men, they saved me. They hurt me, to save me. They hurt me, to truly open my eyes. To just how weak I used to be. When I trusted too much and cared too much about trivial things. Like making all of you stupid idiots happy.

He pointed out at the audience and got another loud round of heat.

John Cena: They showed me the truth! I cared too much about things I couldn’t change, about being a good sportsman, about doing what was right, about your snotty, disgusting, misbehaved brats, about hustle, loyalty, and respect. I let it stop me from reaching my full potential. Well no more! It’s time I focus on what really matters, what I can change, and it’s time I show the world what I’m really capable of. For the first time. And if you think you’ve seen me at my best? You haven’t seen nothing yet! Especially not now. Thank you Paul, thank you Brock. Thank you, for making me see what I spent years being blind to, for giving me my wakeup call. Thank you for seeing something in me I hadn’t seen for myself. Some may say I’ve made a deal with the devil but now, with your help, I will become a GOD!

And with that John Cena leaned forward and gave Paul Heyman a big bear hug. Heyman was all smiles as Cena set him down. Heyman brought his mic to his lips for one final line as he looked into the camera.

Paul Heyman: Sweet dreams, Blaine.

The boos rained down on the trio as "Bad, Bad Man" hit the speakers and the three men headed out of the ring and up the ramp. Paul looked into the camera and mouthed the words "Don't. Trust. Anybody."

Jim Ross: I'm at a complete loss for words, King. Those men have stooped to a new low here in the EBWF.

Heyman, Cena, and Lesnar raised their hands up in the air at the top of the ramp as the camera went to commercial.

MAIN EVENT

Justin Gabriel was introduced first, and when he entered the ring Christian’s theme hit.

Jerry Lawler: There’s the one and only Christian.

Jim Ross: It’s been a great Warfare Wildcard! And this is the main event, a strange bedfellows match!

Styx was the first man out for his team, followed by the arrival of the new EBWF World Champion, Dolph Ziggler. Gabriel and Christian mouthed off to one another when the bell rang. Ziggler and Christian started things off for their respective teams. Christian secured the upper-hand and then tagged in Gabriel. Gabriel picked up where Christian left off, taking it to Ziggler.

Jerry Lawler: Fast paced action from these two unlikely teams!

Ziggler tagged in Syxx. After some quick double-team offense, Syxx remained in the ring and continued to go to work on Gabriel . Syxx tagged Ziggler back in. They utilized some more quick double-team offense to remain in control of the match.

Each guy made the tag. Christian took the hot tag and was blasting anything that moved. He nailed Syxx with a DDT and then started calling to the fans. Ziggler interfered, allowing Syxx to roll Christian up for a close near fall.

Christian fought his way out of it and kicked Syxx right in the chest. He hit a flying clothesline into the corner for another near fall. He went to the top rope, but Syxx crotched him and tagged Ziggler back in.

Syxx grabs Gabriel and superplexed him. Ziggler came off the top on the other side of the ring with a splash. 1-2…Christian kicks out. Christian fought to the corner for the tag, but when Grabriel got in he was nailed by Ziggler with the ZigZag. 1-2-3.

Jim Ross: Ziggler and Syxx just took the win!

Jerry Lawler: What an great evening!

Jim Ross: What will happen next week?

The referee grabbed Ziggler and Syxx by the wrist and lifted the two men’s arms as Warfare faded to black.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote