Lust & Love

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Will

Lust & Love

Post by Will »

(OOC: Would’ve had this up sooner, but the hurricane messed up those plans. This here was a good ole fashion General RP, which was co-written with the QOE herself, Ashlee. I would like to thank her tons and tons for the first scene; it was a lot of fun writing. I’d also like to thank Jon Jon for allowing me the use of Brooke in the second scene. There was a little foul language and some mature moments involved, so I hope this was enjoyable to the readers. Any type of feedback whatsoever would be truly appreciated.)

Who doesn’t love birthday parties? Especially one thrown by a rich guy who just happens to be your boss. That’s the position Allen Jones found himself in the night before, partying with unlikely coworkers and doing things that he swore against. Drugs, booze, etc, led him to an intoxicated place he hadn’t been to in a while and throughout the night things seemed to almost happen at random. Suddenly, he found himself leaving the party with a woman who he had been attracted to for a very long time, like almost every other guy in the world, Trish Stratus. It wasn’t a drunken attraction the two shared, maybe it was, but it was certainly a little something more. Lust for sure, and AJ wasn’t sure, but Trish hadn’t been there very long. Maybe when the haze cleared and the dust settled he’d remember just how many drinks Trish had.

Fortunately, she hadn’t snuck out in the middle of the night. Upon waking up he turned, head slightly pounding, but not quite sick, to find her wrapped up in the crisp hotel sheet, face turned toward him, still asleep. He didn’t know if it was actually who he thought it was, so after examining her angelic body once over it confirmed everything he had presumed. The sunlight began to peek slightly through the blinds of the expensive hotel room they were in, and AJ didn’t want to get up just yet, possibly waking her from her slumber. Instead he put his arm back around her and decided to enjoy the moment, one that he would never be able to get out his mind. Suddenly, AJ heard a loud, unfamiliar generic ringtone go off beside him. He turned his head to see that it was Trish’s phone. It stopped after a moment, but it had stirred her. He moved his arm to grab her phone, but she grabbed his wrist. She ran her finger up the back of his hand, and then twisted in his arms to get a little closer to him.

They were silent, but not uncomfortably so. Whatever their purpose, it had been fulfilled and neither seemed to be that ashamed of it. Trish smirked beautifully, and put her hand on AJ’s shoulder, pushing him to his back. Still perfectly nude, she wrapped the sheet around herself and straddled him without a word, letting the sheet fall down around her waist, and reaching onto the bedside table to grab her phone. She looked at the screen, and then tilted her head to meet his eyes.

Trish Stratus: “Morning.”

Almost lost for words, his eyes were fixated on her body just before he looked upwards to finally connect with her eyes. A smirk of his own came across his face while he responded.

Allen Jones: “It definitely is a good one.”

Not able to fight the urge his hands moved along her thighs and upward across her lower back as he brought her down to him, placing a soft and delicate kiss upon her lips. Her makeup was no longer completely applied, but that didn’t make her look any less amazing to him. Continuing to caress her back with his large framed hands he finally found a place for them on her waistline, gripping her somewhat firmly. Her phone went off again, and she gave him a look of apology, checking it. She laughed out loud after reading a text and leaned forward just enough to put the phone back on the bedside table.

Trish Stratus: “That bitch really is my best friend.”

Allen Jones: “I take it that was Mrs. Ikeda?”

Natalya was her best friend and the significant other of Wes Ikeda, which everyone in the wrestling business knew about and most of the smarks around the world.

Trish Stratus: “Oh, she would not like you calling her that.”

Allen Jones: “Yeah, I bet.”

Trish Stratus: “She was worried because she hadn’t heard from me yet. Her newest text says, ‘You know he’s not the world champion anymore, right?’ She’s a bitch, but you get used to her.”

Trish smiled, totally comfortable right where she was. AJ let out a slight laugh from the message and paid it almost no attention, opting to give Trish another kiss on the lips, this time with a little more enthusiasm.

Allen Jones: “I’m still the champion at some things.”

He winked at her with an overwhelming aura of confidence oozing from his pores. Not concerned with anything else at the moment other than her, taking her by both hands and interlocking their fingers.

Allen Jones: “How about we let her worry some more?”

Trish was definitely tempted, but hesitated.

Trish Stratus: “I really need to be getting back to my daughter. I’m already going to be pretty late. I missed my flight.”

She smiled and he did the same. Children are a priority that needed your full focus, but AJ wasn’t one to dare comment on those sorts of things, seeing as he hadn’t been the best father in the world as of late.

Trish Stratus: “Slightly embarrassing, but... It’s Allen, right?”

He looked at her with a wonder in his eye and laughed. Was she serious? He intended to make her remember his name.

Allen Jones: “Um... Yeah... Don’t be embarrassed. Trish, right?”

In his mind she could call him whatever the hell she wanted to, but he decide to play along and give her a wisecracking retort.

Trish Stratus: “Well, yeah, but don’t laugh at me. I didn’t know if you preferred AJ or not. For all I know you have a bitch ex-wife who called you Allen and you won’t answer to your slave name anymore.”

He was beginning to like her more and more with her witty responses.

Allen Jones: “AJ or Allen is fine and yes I do have a bitch ex-wife who calls me tons of things besides that. Excuse my French.”

Trish Stratus: “I would have thought after last night you’d have learned I was quite fluent in French. I do feel a little bad about Brooke though. I put my hand in her face. Oh well, she’s a four at best... and let’s be real, every man deserves to fuck a ten at least once in his life.”

Allen Jones: “You give her a four? Wow, I gave her a three. She just got bonus points for the ass. Which you also get bonus points for. Guess that makes you a fifteen.”

He couldn’t resist grabbing a handful of her derriere, just to check it out again.

Allen Jones: “Yep, I changed my mind. You’re a nice; firm, great, round, twenty!”

Trish Stratus: “Thanks. I think I could use a long, hot shower, and then a ride.”

She grinned and followed with a seductive wink.

Trish Stratus: “And after that, maybe you could drive me to the airport.”

Need he say anymore? Quickly throwing off what little cover remained he proceeded to pick Trish up while she still had her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. A gush of cold air ran across their nude bodies and he could feel the goose bumps beginning to grow on her. Taking her up on the French she knew so well, the two kissed passionately while he carried her towards the bathroom as if she weighed nothing at all.

It wasn’t very long after dropping Trish off at the airport that AJ found himself back at his hotel room, walking inside and bolting towards the bed. He hadn’t slept much at all due to the night’s events, not to mention the mornings, and the euphoric state he was in made for perfect sleeping conditions. He didn’t attempt to remove any of his clothing, only his dress shoes which he kicked off in an unorthodox manner. He dove face first into the king sized bed, pulling the many pillows around him to get more comfortable. Feeling completely blissful at the moment, his imagination replayed the images of everything that had earlier transpired. No amount of Paul London’s finest ganja could make him happier than he was right now. He was perfectly peaceful, dozing off to a state of inactivity.

Just as he was in between reality and dream land he was suddenly awakened with the sound of a knock at his door. After opening only one eye to see if it was real or not he didn’t bother to move a muscle. Then another knock sounded at the door and this time it was rather louder than the first, confirming that he wasn’t just hearing things. Almost irritated he thought that it was maybe just the maid coming by to do a little tiding up, but once making it to the door and opening it he was slightly surprised to see who was standing on the other side.

Brooke Adams: “What’s the deal AJ?”

Almost nonchalantly blowing off her question he felt a huge yawn come over him. He stepped back opening the door a bit more and without responding he motioned for her to come inside. Brooke walked inside even though she continued to glare at him with a look that could kill.

Brooke Adams: “I think we need to talk. You’ve been acting really strange lately, AJ. Are you even paying attention?”

Briskly closing the door behind her, he then made his way over to the small recliner that was resting against a wall and took a seat.

Allen Jones: “Yes, you have my undivided attention.”

She folded her arms, titled her head to the side and stomped her foot just a bit, showing that she was obviously upset.

Brooke Adams: “Really? It didn’t seem that way last night when you had that bitch Trish all on your lap.”

He wanted to face palm, but did nothing or said nothing. He simply stared at her menacingly.

Brooke Adams: “Seriously, that was so disrespectful, AJ. First of all, we’re supposed to be an item and I’ve been noticing you flirting with all these other girls, Maryse, Kaitlyn, and Trish. You’re starting to act just like every other guy.”

Allen Jones: “Wait a second. First of all, you and I were just hanging out, casually dating, okay. That doesn’t mean we’re an “item” and for the record nobody told you to try every other guy!”

His sarcastic statement caused her to look even angrier than she already did. Now he folded his arms to mirror her and kicked the legs back on the recliner.

Brooke Adams: “Don’t be a dick, AJ! You know we were more than just dates. Hell, from my point of view I thought we were on the way to falling in love with one another. Then all of a sudden I see this whole other side of you. You were so sweet when we met, now I just don’t understand.”

She thought they were going to fall in love? He looked a little offended. His past relationships had scared him so bad that he didn’t even think he was capable of loving again. After the whole charade of events with Layla and Lauren he wanted to distance himself from any type of commitment and was certainly not trying to be tied down any time soon.

Allen Jones: “Let’s get something straight. I… Don’t. Do. Love.”

He spoke up with a little more intensity in his voice.

Allen Jones: “I don’t fall in love and I don’t make love. That’s another thing, if you thought we were in a relationship, then why haven’t you given me some ass already? We’ve been casually dating for almost two months now and you expect me to be content with blue balls? That I just don’t understand.”

She smacked her lips at his remark and put her hand on her hip before replying.

Brooke Adams: “Is this about sex? Really?”

Allen Jones: “A man has needs.”

Brooke Adams: “So, did you fuck Trish last night?”

Her question was blunt and she looked eager for an answer, but AJ was not about to indulge her ego.

Allen Jones: “That’s none of your business.”

Brooke Adams: “I think it is my business. You’re so into me and shit and all of a sudden I see you leaving the club with another woman. You made me look like a fucking idiot.”

She was persistent, but he was insistent.

Allen Jones: “You’re not my fucking girlfriend! I’m a grown ass man and I can do whatever the hell I want.”

Her jaw dropped and now she looked offended.

Brooke Adams: ”You know what, fuck you AJ!”

Her posture turned aggressive and she moved her hand through the air to express everything she said.

Brooke Adams: “For you to be so grown, you’re sure acting like a little ass boy. If you did fuck that bitch, it is what it is, you don’t have to worry about fucking me. I was planning on having sex with you, but I wanted to wait for the perfect time, so I decided to hold off. Now I see how you really feel.”

Allen Jones: “The perfect time? The world is going to end in 2012, ya know?”

Brooke Adams: “Whatever, I’m done with you. “

Allen Jones: “Whatever! You’re cool and all, but I didn’t have any intentions of making you my girlfriend. So, if you want to know, yes. I just wanted to fuck. It was all about sex. Your ass is the only thing that is even slightly attractive about you. If I wanted to be with someone who talked about comic books, super heroes, and video games all the time I would just go hang out with Trent.”

She was certainly offended at this point and looked as if she wanted to hit him. Now AJ was standing up just in case and looked upset himself.

Allen Jones: “You should be less worried about me and what I’m doing and be more worried about yourself. Specifically your career. You’re about to break the Brooklyn Brawlers losing streak and you’re sitting here giving me shit. You should just hope you have a fucking job this time next month and not if you’re gonna have a man.”

Brooke Adams: “You’re damn right.”

With that said she didn’t even bother to argue anymore and stormed toward the door. She opened it, stopped, and looked back with what seemed to be tears building up in her eyes. She was about to say something else, but decided not to and just walked out. AJ didn’t feel bad for anything he just said and rushed to the door after her, catching it before it closed.

Allen Jones: “Deuces!”

He slammed the door after that and smirked as if he didn’t give a damn. “Oh well” he said before heading back to his bed and lying down yet again. Should he have felt bad for being so cold and telling her the truth? They say it hurts and he just proved it. He didn’t plan on losing a wink of sleep over it thought. Pulling the pillows around him for the second time he closed his eyes to finally get some rest, but just as he did his phone began to vibrate in his pocket. He knew it was a text message and thought that it was Brooke sending him something that she didn’t want to say to his face. He pulled the phone out of his pocket and a smile grew on his face once he read it.

“Are you going to be at Wes’ Charity party Thursday night? We should do this again.”
-Trish

He wasted no time in replying to her text, knowing exactly what she meant.

“I’ll be there. Can’t wait.”
-AJ

He sent the message and before he could put his phone down he had already received another message.

“Me either. XOXO”
-Trish

He inhaled deep as if he was holding his breath and placed his phone on the nightstand. He really couldn’t wait to see her again and it wasn’t just because of the sex. They connected on a few levels. It had been a while since he was with a real woman who was beautiful beyond belief and spoke her mind just as he did. Being great in bed was just an added bonus. Maybe this was the start of something special, but he wasn’t going to rush it at all, just go with the flow. Sleep was the mission at the moment and once he closed his eyes he couldn’t help but to see her and hope that she would still be there in his dreams.

Re: Lust & Love

Post by Ashlee »

Will - this RP deserves 1000 comments of feedback. It was so good! I especially loved the expo when AJ came back to his room after dropping Trish off at the airport. :)

Thanks for writing with me. I really look forward to seeing where we take all of this.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote