House Show Banter

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
David

House Show Banter

Post by David »

["Just Close your Eyes" hits the PA System, and Captain Charisma comes out to the ring, wearing casual civilian clothes, meaning he's not coming out to compete in this house show in an unspecified arena, in Oklahoma. He greets the fans at ringside; men, women, and children; He was happy, he had gotten back on the winner's side, having beat Muhammad Hassan last week. He wanted to rejoice in the fact that he wasn't "losing his touch", alas, there was no time for it, management had asked him to go out and say a few words to the fans in attendance for this house show, he stepped in the ring, got a microphone, and did exactly what he was asked, he addressed the paying crowd.]

Christian: Oh man... Are you guys pumped tonight?

[The crowd cheers.]

Christian: Apparently not, you guys seem a little soft... Maybe we chose the wrong state... Maybe, we should have gone to New Mexico for this one, because, my peeps are a lot louder than that! Make some noise!!

[The crowd cheers louder.]

Christian: That's better! Alright guys, if you didn't see Warfare on Monday... or as the guy that reported Hogan's arrival called it, Warzone... If you didn't see it, I'm very disappointed in you, and you should go to your corners, face the wall and think about what you've done!

[The joke gets a few laughs from the crowd, and a chuckle from Christian.]

Christian: But if you did see it, you'll know this: I... Won! Yes, you heard it, Captain Charisma is back, baby! It was a hard fought victory, that I had to really work for, but that just makes it all the more sweet!

[Christian takes a short walk inside the ring, scratches his beard, ad puts the mic back up to his mouth.]

Christian: However, my peeps, I gotta look towards the future, and once again the future holds for me an uphill battle... I have another Triple Threat match... This time against Dolph Ziggler and Joe Hennig, now... peeps, it's time to get real, we all know who Joe is, and we all know me and him have had our differences in the past, but he seems to be different, this time around... Anyways, the point is, since he seems different, I'll also adopt a different strategy against him... You see, back then, I'd just kick his ass... This time, I'll kick his ass harder!

[Another chuckle from Christian, he's in a good mood, tonight, as he continues.]

Christian: Now, onto Dolph... I really have nothing about Dolph, he honestly just flies under the radar... Doesn't do anything noticeable, doesn't get himself out there... I have to say, Dolph can pull off great moves and big wins , but at this point, he just seems like he's going through the motions for the paycheck at the end of the month... and that's... NOT how I roll! He just goes out there, does what he has to, and gets out, without even trying to win, or making an effort, which means, Dolph isn't in any way, shape or form winning that match. It's down to me, and Joe... But let's face it... It's down to me.

[Christian smirks, then lets out a big laugh, prompting the crowd to laugh back.]

Christian: Alright, I got nothing else to say, on these guys, and I probably have to head out, anyway, so... Don't miss, this monday on Warfare, yours truly against Joe Hennig and Dolph Ziggler. Get... MA--

[Christian is interrupted by the song "Debonaire" by Dope, which plays over the speakers signaling the arrival of Rhyno, which obviously shocks Christian. The music fades out as Rhyno gets in the ring, holding a microphone.]

Rhyno: What's the matter, bud? Combustible Lemon got your tongue? Anyway, since I'm not booked for this week, I was thinking...

Christian: Look, I know where you're going with this, but uh... there's a situation here, I'm going to be in that Gauntlet, and for the sake of our friendship, I don't want to be the one eliminating you, so don't do it...

Rhyno: Actually, I was gonna say that I wanted to be at ringside for the Triple Threat, but now that you bring up the Gauntlet, that sounds like a great idea... I'm in!

Christian: No! I've been here longer, it's my shot!

Rhyno: Yeah, well... I'm bigger than you, so I win!

Christian: Well, I'm faster and better-looking!

Rhyno: I'm a man-beast!

Christian: I'm BLOND!

Rhyno: Uh... you went off-topic...

Christian: Yeah... You know what, old friend, it doesn't matter... As long as one of us wins, I'm content!

Rhyno: Hell... I bet you'll be happy if ANYONE that isn't Hogan wins... Put 'er there, bud!

[Rhyno extends his hand, and Christian smirks, obliges, and shakes it. They taunt the crowd for a bit, until "Just Close Your Eyes" hits again, and they both leave smiling and greeting the fans as the scene fades to black.]
Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Re: House Show Banter

Post by Hollywood Hulk Hogan »

Been reading everyones RP's trying to get some tips for my own reference. lol if I called it Warzone :P !