Runn and Gunn (Colten Gunn)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Runn and Gunn (Colten Gunn)

Post by Billy »

Colten Gunn was sitting on the hood of the car from his previous promo. There was no elaborate costume, now crazy makeup. It was just Colten on the hood of a dust covered car. He swung his feet of the side of the vehicle.

Colten Gunn: I’m going to be honest, the days grow long and this tournament seems to be dragging on for an eternity. Which, coincidentally, is how long my opponent has been wrestling. And, there’s nothing wrong with that. He may not be in his prime but Rey Mysterious isn’t a joke you can just overlook. Clearly, he’s made it this far. And he didn’t against some real competition that showed up to compete. He’s got the speed and the experience.

Colten slid down closer to the front of the car until his feet touched the ground. He ran his hand over the air intake towering over the hood.

Colten Gunn: Rey Mysterio is a lot of things to a lot of people. His wrestling career is iconic. And no one can claim he isn’t a great father. And, this close to Father’s Day, that means a lot. Let me tell you that Rey Mysterio is such a great man that he even raised the son of his great enemy Eddie Guerrero. And, I hear Dominic is a fine young man in his own right.

Colten took a few steps away from the car and smiled.

Colten Gunn: All joking aside. I’m looking forward to a career defining match this Monday at Warfare. Win, lose or draw it’s a notch going deep into the leather of my belt. Rey, I’m glad that I made it far enough in the King of the Ring to become your next opponent. I’ll see you Monday!

Colten patted the hood of the car before walking away from the camera.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*