Warfare Results 06/21/2021

Ben M

Warfare Results 06/21/2021

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! We are live from Birmingham, Alabama on the final stop before King of the Ring! Tonight, we'll find out which four men will advance to the semi-finals, along with the two women who will compete in the Queen of the Ring final.

Nigel McGuinness: We've got the first of those four King of the Ring quarter final matches right now, as Colten Gunn goes one on one with Rey Mysterio!

After Gunn and Mysterio had both made their way to the ring, the referee called for the bell to start the match. Gunn charged towards Mysterio, going for a clothesline, but Mysterio ducked out of the way, then hit Gunn with a series of punches. Mysterio whipped Gunn into the corner, before hitting him with a dropkick. As Gunn staggered out of the corner, Mysterio took him down with a bulldog then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Gunn kicked out! Mysterio pulled Gunn to his feet and set him up for a suplex, but Gunn blocked it, countering with a suplex of his own. As both men got to their feet, Gunn hit a swinging neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Mysterio kicked out! Gunn pulled Mysterio to his feet and hit him with a series of punches, then set him up for the Fame-Asser... but Mysterio moved out of the way and hit Gunn with a Blue Thunder Bomb! He hooked both legs and the referee counted – 1... 2... Gunn kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Great back and forth action thus far!

As both men got to their feet, Mysterio hit Gunn with a hurricanrana, and Gunn landed on the second rope. Mysterio ran against the ropes going for the 619... but Gunn moved out of the way! Gunn then lifted Mysterio up, suplexing him onto the ropes before hitting a superkick, knocking Mysterio to the outside.

Nigel McGuinness: Mysterio with a hard landing there... he could be hurt!

The referee tried to check on Mysterio, but Gunn yelled at the referee, ordering him to begin counting Mysterio out. The referee began counting – 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Mysterio began to stir, but as he got to his feet, Colten Gunn hit him with a baseball slide. Gunn ten dragged Mysterio towards the ramp and set him up for a suplex, but Mysterio broke free, then whipped Gunn into the ring steps! Gunn hit the steps with a loud thud, and Mysterio threw him back into the ring, then climbed to the top rope. When Gunn was back on his feet, Mysterio went for a diving crossbody... but Gunn caught him, and countered with a Fallaway Slam!

Mauro Ranallo: Great counter there by Colten Gunn!

Both men got to their feet and Gunn hit Mysterio with a gutbuster, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Mysterio kicked out! Gunn got to his feet and stomped on Mysterio several times, then pulled Mysterio to his feet and set him up for the Colt 45. He lifted Mysterio up... but Mysterio countered it into a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown! Gunn landed on the second rope again, and Mysterio went for the 619... this time, he hit it! Mysterio followed up with a Springboard Splash, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It's over! Mysterio advances to the semi-finals!

Mysterio celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Lana was on her way to the ring for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, Lana versus Alexa Bliss in a Queen of the Ring semi-final match!

When Lana was in the ring, "Papercut" by Linkin Park hit and the crowd cheered as Alexa Bliss made her way to the ring. After Bliss had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Bliss shoved Lana back against the ropes, then hit her with a series of punches. Bliss then went for an Irish whip, but Lana shoved Bliss away and hit her with a hard slap! Bliss glared at Lana, then hit her with a kick to the midsection and threw her into the corner. Bliss ran at Lana and hit a forearm smash, before taking her down with a snapmare. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Lana kicked out! Bliss pulled Lana to her feet and set her up for a DDT, but Lana broke free, then hit Bliss with a roundhouse kick. Lana made the cover and the referee counted – 1... 2... Bliss kicked out! Lana got to her feet and stomped on Bliss several times, then pulled her to her feet and applied a sleeper hold. Bliss fought out of it, and as both women got to their feet, Bliss whipped Lana against the ropes. As Lana ran back towards her, Bliss hit a clothesline, then followed it up with Insult to Injury! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Lana kicked out! Bliss pulled Lana to her feet and hit a chokehold STO, then climbed to the top rope. Alexa went for Twisted Bliss... but Lana rolled out of the way! As both women got to their feet, Lana hit a Sit-Out Facebuster, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: What an upset! Lana beats Alexa Bliss, and advances to the final!

Mauro Ranallo: Is it an upset, Nigel? Or is Lana merely proving her doubters wrong?

SEGMENT

EBWF Warfare returned from commercial break when they were met by the smiling face of Cathy Kelley who was also seen holding up a microphone as she got ready to start her interview.

Cathy Kelley: Welcome back, please welcome my guest tonight, the EBWF’s self-proclaimed Messiah, Seth Rollins.

Seth walked into the camera frame with Cathy Kelley to officially start the interview. Cathy had put the microphone to her mouth to speak but before she could let out a word Seth Rollins stopped her.

Seth Rollins: First of all Cathy, I’m not just the self-proclaimed Messiah, but I am the savior of this company. I’m the reason people tune into EBWF, I’m the reason people like you have a job because without talent like me, who would you interview? Jeff Hardy? Johnny Gargano? None of them compare to me Cathy, so before you ever decided to disrespect me again remember who really runs this show.

Cathy stood there in shock before Seth Rollins spoke again.

Seth Rollins: Now you can conduct your interview, Kelley.

After Rollins’ command, Cathy began to speak.

Cathy Kelley: A couple of weeks ago you issued your hand out to Raven to join you and become a disciple, unfortunately you were stuck with James Ellsworth sending the message for Raven.

After hearing Kelley speak Rollins had cut him off once again.

Seth Rollins: Raven thinks he could play mind games with me, but what Raven doesn’t know is that mind games doesn’t work with me. I still went out there and did my thing in the ring, leaving Jeff Hardy on that mat. Maybe what Raven doesn’t realize is that he just hurt himself, by siding against me. Raven doesn’t know what he’s started, but he will find out.

Seth Rollins took the microphone from Kelley’s hand as he turned his focus to the camera.

Seth Rollins: Raven, you think that little stunt of yours was funny? You really thought that your stunt would go unanswered, be careful Raven because vengeance is mine.

Rollins had then dropped his microphone leaving Cathy Kelley there as the screen faded to black.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Interesting words there from Seth Rollins, threating vengeance on the Breakout Champion, Raven. Up next, we'll see one of Raven's associates, Bad Luck Fale, in action as he takes on CM Punk.

"Shot 'Em" by [Q]Brick hit and the Bad Luck Fale made his way to the ring. When Fale was in the ring, "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour hit and CM Punk headed to the ring. After Punk had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Fale hit Punk with a series of punches, then whipped him against the ropes. As Punk ran back towards him, Fale hit a clothesline, taking Punk down. As Punk got back to his feet, Fale hit a big boot, then stomped on Punk several times. Fale pulled Punk to his feet and whipped him against the ropes once more, this time hitting a Samoan drop. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… Punk kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: A strong start by Bad Luck Fale!

Fale pulled Punk to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him into the corner. Fale charged towards Punk, going for a body avalanche, but Punk moved out of the way, then grabbed Fale from behind, hitting a Russian legsweep. Punk climbed to the top rope and hit a diving elbow drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Fale kicked out! Punk pulled Fale to his feet and hit a series of punches, then followed up with an arm trap swinging neckbreaker. He hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1… 2… Fale kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: CM Punk is trying to put Bad Luck Fale away quickly… but Fale isn’t going down easily!

Both men got to their feet Punk hit Fale with some more right hands, but Fale fought back with some right hands of his own, quickly overpowering Punk. Fale whipped Punk against the ropes and hit a shoulder block, then grabbed Punk by the legs, locking in a Boston crab. Punk cried out in pain, but he was able to get to the ropes, and the referee ordered Fale to break the hold. Fale did so, then dragged Punk to his feet and lifted him up, throwing him out of the ring! The referee began counting Punk out – 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... as the referee counted 7, Punk got to his feet and rolled back into the ring. Fale grabbed Punk by the throat, setting him up for the Choke Lariat Slam... but Punk blocked it, then hit Fale with a roundhouse kick. Punk followed up by whipping Fale into the corner, hitting a step-up high knee followed by a bulldog. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Fale kicked out! Punk signalled for the GTS, then pulled Fale to his feet. He set Fale up for the GTS... but as he tried to lift Fale up, Fale broke free and grabbed Punk, hitting a headbutt. Punk looked dazed and Fale grabbed him, lifting him up and hitting the Bad Luck Fall! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: I can't believe it, Mauro... Bad Luck Fale has made it to the King of the Ring semi-finals!

Mauro Ranallo: An impressive victory for Bad Luck Fale, he'll take on Edge or Jeff Hardy in the semi-final. We'll find out who in our main event!

Fale celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from commercial, "Judas" by Fozzy hit, and the crowd cheered as Chris Jericho made his way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Well this is a surprise... Chris Jericho is here! We haven't seen him since Aiden English brutally assaulted him after their King of the Ring match a few week ago...

A video played showing English attacking Chris Jericho on the May 31st Warfare, busting him open by hitting his head off an exposed turnbuckle before ripping up the ring mat and hitting a Director's Cut onto the exposed wooden canvas. After the video finished, the camera cut back to Jericho, who was standing in the ring. A scar could be seen on Jericho's forehead, but Jericho still had a smile on his face. After his music was cut, Jericho asked for a microphone, and when he was handed one, he began to speak.

Chris Jericho: Good evening, EBWF universe... have you missed me?

The crowd cheered, and Jericho's smile widened.

Chris Jericho: Awww, I've missed you too. If I'd had it my way, I would have been competing tonight. I would have beaten Aiden English in the first round of the King of the Ring tournament, overcome Rey Mysterio in the second round, then tonight I would have kicked Colten Gunn's ass to book my place in the semi-finals. Unfortunately, things didn't go to plan. Not only did Aiden English beat me – by cheating, I might add – he tried to take me out of action indefinitely.

The crowd booed English's actions, and Jericho pointed to the scar on his forehead, then looked into the camera, addressing Aiden English directly.

Chris Jericho: Aiden, you left your mark, I'll give you that. I needed eighteen stitches after what you did to me. I had a concussion too. But I'm still standing. If you want to take me out, Aiden... you're going to need to do a lot more than what you did three weeks ago. I might be one of the oldest guys on the roster, but I'm also one of the toughest. And unlike you, I'm not a coward. I wanted to confront you tonight Aiden, man to man, but I flew all the way to Birmingham only to find out you aren't even here! What's the matter, Aiden? Did you know I was coming for you? You coward!

The crowd began chanting "coward", which made Jericho smirk.

Chris Jericho: Aiden, I came here tonight intending to challenge you to a match at King of the Ring... but not only are you in hiding, I've been informed that given our "history", EBWF won't sanction another match between us. They don't want to be liable for a lawsuit if one of us puts the other out of action for good. So I've got a different proposal for you.

Jericho pointed to the tron, which had a picture of a place called Diamondback Saloon on it.

Chris Jericho: Most of you won't have ever heard of Diamondback Saloon... I suspect Aiden English hasn't either. But what if I called it by its unofficial name... the BCW Arena?

Some of the crowd gave a knowing cheer.

Chris Jericho: For those of you that don't know, BCW is where Wes Ikeda started his career. Nowadays, BCW is co-owned by Wes and myself. It's where the future stars of EBWF are being trained, including Wes' son, Blaine Ikeda. The BCW Arena also happens to be just 30 minutes outside of Detroit, where the King of the Ring pay per view is being held. So here's what I'm proposing, Aiden. Since EBWF won't sanction our match, we can have a match in the BCW Arena instead. We'll have a BCW referee, a BCW production crew filming the match... EBWF can show the match live at King of the Ring, but as far as the legalities go, our match will be "unsanctioned". Let's see if you can take me out when anything goes...

Jericho dropped the microphone and made his way to the back as "Judas" blasted throughout the arena.

MATCH FOUR

“You Think You Know Me!”

The hard hitting opening chords of “Metalingus” hit the PA and Edge made his entrance onto the stage. The crowd popped as he threw up the horns and pyro shot off behind him.

Mauro Ranallo: We weren’t expecting Edge out here until the main event, but it seems he’s joining us right now.

Indeed, the Rated R Superstar came down the ramp and walked around the ring to the announce table. He took a seat and put on a spare headset.

Mauro Ranallo: Edge, thank you for joining us.

Edge: Absolutely, Mauro. I’m out here to get a first hand look at Bray Wyatt.

Nigel McGuinness: It seems the two of you may be destined for a King of the Ring final.

Edge: Does it now?

Mauro Ranallo: You don’t agree?

Edge: I’m offended at the suggestion.

The camera picked up a smirk from Edge as Tama Tonga’s music hit and he charged to the ring, ready for his match against the formidable Bray Wyatt.

Nigel McGuinness: Tama Tonga has no way of knowing which version of Bray Wyatt he’s going to get.

Edge: Wrong! Tama knows exactly what version he’s going to get. The (bleep)ed up confused version.

Mauro Ranallo: Edge, I wish to remind you that we’re on live television.

Edge: Send me the bill, Wes. I won’t complain about it like some people.

“We’re Really Glad That You’re Our Friend…”

Bray Wyatt came to the ring, waving maniacally to the EBWF fans in attendance. Wearing his signature red sweater, he slid in under the bottom rope and stared across the ring at Tama Tonga before turning to the announce table.

Bray Wyatt: Hi Adam!

Edge: Don’t talk to me. Worry about him.

Bray started to tell Edge to be nice, but Tonga came off the apron with a double axe handle. The referee rang the bell. Tonga avoided a clothesline and went for DDT, but Wyatt got out.

Nigel McGuinness: Bray Wyatt with the quickness there.

Edge: I mean, he avoided a DDT. Let’s not throw him a parade.

Tonga hit a Russian Leg Sweep and chopped him in the corner, but Wyatt reversed a whip to the corner. Wyatt missed an avalanche, but he quickly arched his back.

Edge: Parlor tricks.

Wyatt looked stunned. Tonga kicked Wyatt and slammed him face-first into the canvas for a two count. Tonga went for the jackhammer DDT, but Wyatt shoved him off. Wyatt then annihilated him with a body block. Wyatt attacked Tonga in the corner before hitting a DDT for a near fall.

Mauro Ranallo: Wyatt nearly picking up the victory there.

Wyatt then applied a chin lock. Tonga fought up, but Wyatt took him down with a head-butt. Wyatt DDTed Tonga on the apron. Wyatt attacked Tonga outside the ring and went for a one-armed slam on the steps, but Tonga avoided it. Wyatt then clotheslined him on the floor.

Edge: Can’t win it out there, Bray! Gonna have to get back in the ring.

Wyatt waved at Edge and got Tonga into the ring. He picked up a two count. Wyatt continued to attack Tonga in the ring, but Tonga came back with a DDT. Tonga made a comeback on Wyatt and put him in the corner before hitting a clothesline. Wyatt avoided a bulldog, but Tonga hit a flying forearm for a near fall. Tonga came off the second rope with an elbow drop to the neck. Tonga went for a cutter, but Wyatt countered into a one-armed slam and a senton splash for a near fall. Wyatt clubbed Tonga in the back of the head a few times.

Mauro Ranallo: Wyatt his dominating now.

Edge: Is that what you call that?

Edge threw down the headset. Tonga got Bray in the corner, and began pummeling him violently. The referee had to back him off, and turned away from Bray to push Tonga into the opposite corner. Wyatt went to the second rope on the turnbuckle closest to the announce table. Before Wyatt could set up for the Senton Splash, Edge grabbed him by the ankle and sent him face first to the mat. Wyatt fell hard while the referee’s back was turned, but Edge feigned innocence at ringside. Tama Tonga seized the opportunity, hitting Bray with the Tongan Twist.

Mauro Ranallo: Edge has interfered here, and Tonga is going for the pin.

1…
2…
3!

Nigel McGuinness: And just like that, Tama Tonga is going to the semi-finals of the King of the Ring Tournament.

Mauro Ranallo: And Edge is looking pretty proud of himself!

The camera focused on Tama Tonga as the referee raised his hand in victory and EBWF went to commercial.

MATCH FIVE

The lighting in the arena went dark as the intro to “The Fight Song” by Marilyn Manson hit the PA System as the crowd cheered. When the song picked up, a lone crimson spotlight shone on the center stage and the jumbotron lit up with the the image of flaming inverted pentagrams. The cheering from the crowd escalated once the entrance curtain open and the Satanic Diva better known as Winter walked out onto the stage and stood in the middle of the crimson spotlight. After a few moments, Winter began making her way down the entrance ramp while the spotlight followed.

Christy Hemme: This next match is a semi-final match in the Queen of the Ring tournament. Introducing first… From London, England… She is the Satanic Diva, WINTER!!!

Mauro Ranallo: I know that anything can happen here in the EBWF, but would anyone have guessed that the semi-final match we’re about to witness would be between Becky Lynch and Winter?

Nigel McGuinness: While Winter certainly has all the tools to make it, I think everyone was expecting Trish to take on Becky tonight.

Mauro Ranallo: Trish had the chance to save the match for herself last week, but opted out of it. It’s like she wanted to have Becky and Winter face off.

Nigel McGuinness: That’s mind games for you. I think that while Trish would gain satisfaction over another possible victory of Becky Lynch, who’s been howling for her blood since the conclusion of SummerSlam last year, she’ll gain a lot more satisfaction by causing the two best friends face each other.

Winter made it to ringside and climbed up onto the apron before she raised her hands to bring the light back into the arena before she entered the ring and looked toward the entrance as her theme cut out.

“Celtic Invasion” by CFO$ hit the PA System and the lighting changed to shades of orange and green as the crowd chanted along with it in unison. Once the song picked up, the Cerebral Lassassin burst through the entrance curtain onto the stage as the crowd cheered. After a few moments, Becky began making her way down the entrance ramp.

Christy Hemme: Her opponent… From Dublin, Ireland… She is the Cerebral Lassassin, BECKY LYNCH!!!

Mauro Ranallo: With this upcoming match, one has to wonder what is going through the mind of Becky Lynch.

Nigel McGuinness: As she has stated numerous times, she wanted to face Trish Stratus. Trish knows this, so that’s why she let Winter have the match last week. Like I said, she wants to see Becky and Winter face each other.

Mauro Ranallo: Nonetheless, this match is definitely one that has everyone interested.

Nigel McGuinness: Absolutely. I wouldn’t be surprised if this match ended up tearing down the house.

Becky made it to ringside and climbed up onto the apron. She climbed into the ring, and immediately came face to face with Winter. The two stared into each other’s eyes while “Celtic Invasion” cut out. Once the theme song cut out, Becky and Winter continued to stare into each other’s eyes for a face-off.

The opening bell sounded and Becky and Winter reached out, as if going for a test of strength. Becky grabbed Winter’s left arm and slammed her shoulder into Winter’s shoulder - one, two times - before she twisted Winter’s arm. Becky hit Winter with a third shoulder block, then a fourth, and a fifth before she twisted Winter’s arm again. Becky dropped to her knees and took Winter down with a Fireperson’s carry takeover. Winter quickly tried to trap Becky’s neck between her legs, but Becky pulled herself out of it, and both women got back up to their feet in quick fashion as the crowd cheered.

Mauro Ranallo: So far in the early going, these two have been on top of their game.

Nigel McGuinness: Becky and Winter know each other very well. They know one another’s strategies like the back of their hand. So, they’d have to do something the other isn’t expecting.

Becky and Winter approached each other and got into the collar-and-elbow tie-up. After a few moments of jockeying for position, it was Becky that gained the upper hand when she placed Winter into a side headlock. Becky transitioned from the side headlock to the hammerlock before she transitioned to a side headlock again. This time, Becky took Winter with the side headlock takeover. Winter managed to get her leg up and attempted to trap Becky’s head between them again. Becky, like earlier, knew what was happening and pulled out before both women got back up to their feet again while the crowd cheered.

Mauro Ranallo: We find ourselves ending in another stalemate.

Nigel McGuinness: Stalemates will happy early on, but we’ll know who truly outpowers who as this match progresses.

Becky and Winter locked up in the collar-and-elbow tie-up again and this time, Becky quickly took advantage by twisting Winter’s left arm again before wringing it - one, two times. Becky twisted Winter’s arm again before she took Winter down with a Japanese arm drag and quickly went for the cover.

ONE! Winter immediately kicked out and Becky brought Winter up to her feet before she twisted Winter’s left arm again. Winter instinctively reversed and twisted Becky’s left arm before she attempted the Dragon Sleeper. Becky knew what was coming and managed to pull away and get to the ropes.

Mauro Ranallo: Becky was dangerously close to being locked in that dreaded Dragon Sleeper that Winter has used to put people away on numerous occasions.

Nigel McGuinness: Yeah, but Becky has a sixth sense about these things and was able to get away as fast as she could.

Becky and Winter approached each other again and got into another collar-and-elbow tie-up before Becky placed Winter into another side headlock, and started applying pressure. Winter managed to push Becky off of her and Becky ran toward the ropes. After Becky bounced off the ropes, Winter quickly moved behind her as if she was going for a German Suplex, but it was actually to attempt the Dragon Sleeper. Becky, knowing Winter well, managed to pull away once again and get to the ropes.

Mauro Ranallo: Becky, once again, almost found herself in the Dragon Sleeper. Again, she managed to avoid it.

Nigel McGuinness: I think this is smart on Winter’s part. She’s letting Becky know that she can put her in the Dragon Sleeper at any time.

Becky and Winter got into another collar-and-elbow tie-up and Becky quickly moved behind Winter, and got her in a waistlock, Winter reached back, trying to get a leg or Becky’s head in order to try to break the hold, but to no avail. Winter went with another strategy, and that was to slide an arm between Becky’s arms and Winter’s waist. It was successful and Winter quickly moved behind Becky. Now it was Becky that found herself in the rear waistlock. Winter lifted Becky up and slammed her down with a German Suplex before trying to lock Becky in a ground version of the Dragon Sleeper. Again, Becky managed to pull away from Winter while Winter got up to her feet as she smirked at Becky.

Mauro Ranallo: Once again, we see mind games from Winter.

Nigel McGuinness: Becky told Winter to bring her best, and that includes mind games, something that Winter excels at.

Becky got up to her feet and came face to face with Winter. The two started shouting at one another. Becky pushed Winter and continued yelling at her. Becky attempted to throw a punch but Winter block and punched Becky instead, sending Becky to the mat. Becky quickly got up and Winter pulled her into a side headlock before taking Becky down. Winter started applying pressure and Becky tried getting her legs up much like Winter had done earlier, but to no avail. Becky managed to turn herself over onto her stomach and started pushing herself up. Winter quickly shuffled up to a kneeling position in order to keep the hold on Becky. Both women got up to their feet with Winter still applying pressure to the hold. Becky attempted to push Winter into the ropes, but it failed as Winter dropped to a seated position, and this caused Becky to drop to her stomach on the mat. Becky turned over onto her back and both shoulders were down.

ONE! Becky got the shoulder up and turned over onto her side. Winter brought Becky up to her feet and applied pressure again before she took Becky down again with a takeover with the hold still applied and Becky’s shoulders were down.

ONE! TWO! Becky got the shoulder up and attempted to get her legs up to break the hold, but Winter put a stop to that when she applied more pressure. Becky got her legs up again in order to attempt to break the hold, but Winter again applied more pressure. Becky turned over onto her stomach and started getting up to her knees. This caused Winter to get up to a kneeling position as well. Becky managed to get up to her feet as did Winter, the latter of whom continued to apply pressure. Becky threw a punch to Winter’s ribcage. Becky threw a second punch to Winter’s ribcage and the hold started to loosen. Becky threw third punch to Winter’s ribcage and the hold was broken. With the hold broken, Becky pushed Winter off of her into the ropes. After Winter bounced off of the ropes, she knocked Becky down with a clothesline. This caused Becky’s head to bounce off of the canvas. Winter quickly grabbed Becky’s head and placed her into another headlock.

Mauro Ranallo: Momentarily, we thought that Becky had found a way out, but now she’s back to where she was.

Nigel McGuinness: We almost saw Becky take control, but Winter had the wherewithal to put a stop to it.

Winter applied pressure while the referee checked on Becky. Becky managed to power herself up to her feet and tried to break the hold, but to no avail. Winter took Becky down with another headlock takeover and Becky’s shoulders were on the mat.

ONE! Becky kicked out and managed to turn over onto her stomach and got up to her knees. This caused Winter to get up to her feet. Amid the pressure from the hold, Becky slowly got up to her feet while Winter continued to apply pressure. Becky threw a punch to Winter’s ribcage. Becky threw a second punch to Winter’s ribcage. Becky stomped on Winter’s left leg. Becky threw a third punch to Winter’s ribcage, causing the hold to be loosened. Becky managed to push Winter off of her and into the ropes. After Winter bounced off of the ropes, Becky attempted a hip toss, but Winter took her down with another clothesline as the crowd cheered. Winter went for the pin while hooking the leg.

ONE! TWO! Becky kicked out and the crowd cheered. Becky sat up in a daze and Winter quickly locked her in a Rear Naked Choke. Becky began moving from side to side, trying to get out of the hold and she managed to turn over onto her stomach and got up to her knees. Becky got up to her feet and this caused Winter to get up to her feet. Becky threw a punch to Winter’s ribcage, then a second punch, and then a third punch which caused Winter to loosen the hold. Becky pushed Winter off of her and into the ropes. After Winter bounced off of the ropes, Becky knocked her down with a Leg Lariat as the crowd cheered.

Mauro Ranallo: Becky seems to be coming back here.

Nigel McGuinness: If she’s shown anything in the past, it’s that Becky’s hard to keep down.

Becky got back up to her feet and Winter sat up. After Winter sat up, Becky stomped her in the face. Winter sat up again and got up to her feet before Becky grabbed her by the head and rammed her into the Northwest turnbuckle. Winter turned to face Becky, and Becky threw a punch right into Winter’s face. This caused the referee to chide Becky and allowed Winter to come out of the corner. Becky grabbed Winter by the head again and ran her headfirst into the turnbuckle of the Southeast corner. Winter turned to face Becky and Becky punched her in the face again. Winter staggered out of the corner between the Southeast and Northeast corners, and Becky approached her.

Becky threw another punch to Winter’s head and another before she pushed Winter into the Northeast corner. With Winter in the Northeast corner, Becky punched her in the face again before she whipped Winter to the Southwest corner. Becky gave chase and Winter got her foot up, causing Becky to collide with it. This knocked Becky for a loop. Once Becky turned to face her, Winter took off like a rocket and took Becky down with a clothesline as the crowd cheered. Winter quickly went for the pin.

ONE! TWO! Becky kicked out and sat up. She got up in a daze and Winter took her down with a headlock takeover and applied pressure to the headlock. Becky turned over and got up to her knees, which caused Winter to get up to her knees. Becky and Winter got up to their feet. Becky pushed Winter off of her and sent her to the ropes. After Winter bounced off the ropes, she knocked Becky down with another clothesline. Becky got up to her feet and Winter ran to the ropes. After Winter bounced off the ropes, she knocked Becky down with another clothesline. Winter ran to the ropes again and Becky turned over onto her stomach. Winter jumped over Becky and kept running. Becky quickly got up and was ready to take Winter down with the Straight Fireball but Winter grabbed the ropes to stop her from running. Becky ran at Winter and Winter scooped her up for the Ice Breaker, but Becky grabbed the top rope, so Winter threw her over the top and to the floor.

Mauro Ranallo: This is really turning out to be quite the match so far. Becky came close to hitting the Straight Fireball and Winter came close to dropping her with the Ice Breaker.

Nigel McGuinness: Like I said, these two have a sixth sense about what the other’s going to do. It’s not gonna be easy for either of these women to put the other away.

After a few moments, Becky got back into the ring and quickly found herself in another side headlock, both women were on their feet and Winter was applying pressure. Becky turned to face Winter and backed her into the Northeast corner. The referee issued a rope break, and Winter slowly released the hold. With that opening, Becky punched Winter in the stomach. Winter doubled over and Becky backed her into the corner before she punched Winter in the face. This caused Winter to stagger out of the corner and she made her way to the Northwest corner. Becky approached Winter and struck her in the side of the head with a Back Elbow. Winter started to stagger out of the corner but Becky backed her into the corner and struck her in the side of the head with another back elbow.

Winter staggered out of the corner and Becky took her down with a Snapmare. With Winter down, Becky ran to the ropes. After she bounced off the ropes, Becky jumped up and came down on Winter with a leg drop. Becky immediately got back up and ran to the ropes again. After she bounced off the ropes again, Becky jumped up and came down on Winter with the other leg while the crowd cheered. Becky brought Winter up to her feet and ran her face first into the turnbuckle in the Northeast corner. When Winter turned to face Becky, Becky punched Winter in the face. Winter responded with a punch to Becky’s face. Becky punched Winter again and Winter dropped to a kneeling position before she punched Becky in the stomach. Becky brought Winter up to her feet in the corner and punched Winter in the face. Winter responded with another punch to Becky’s face. Winter punched Becky in the face again and again before she attempted another side headlock.

Becky pushed Winter off of her and sent her running. After Winter bounced off the ropes, Becky dropped down, Winter jumped over her, and kept running. After Winter bounced off the ropes, Becky jumped up, but Winter caught her and slammed her down with a Spinebuster before she went for the pin.

ONE! TWO! Becky kicked out. Winter picked Becky up and backed her into the Southeast corner before she whipped Becky into the Northwest corner. After Becky hit the corner, she staggered out and stumbled backward right into Winter. Winter grabbed Becky by the hair and pulled her down into a Backbreaker before going for the pin.

ONE! TWO! Becky kicked out. Winter got up to her feet and lied in wait while Becky stirred.

Mauro Ranallo: We see Winter lying in wait. We know she attempted the Dragon Sleeper a few times earlier because she knows that it’ll end a fight.

Nigel McGuinness: That has to be what’s on her mind right now, to get Becky in that Dragon Sleeper.

Becky slowly but surely got up to her feet and was bent over. Winter backed into the ropes and ran at Becky before she took Becky down with a Running DDT. With Becky down, Winter went for the pin again.

ONE! TWO! Becky kicked out. Winter sat up and got up to her feet. Becky started to stir, but before she could get up under her own power, Winter brought Becky up to her feet and punched Becky in the face. Becky responded with punching Winter in the face. Winter punched Becky in the face again. Becky punched Winter in the face again. Winter punched Becky in the face a third time. Becky punched Winter in the face a third time. Becky punched Winter in the face a fourth time, backing Winter into the ropes. Becky attempted to whip Winter to the ropes, but Winter reversed and sent Becky running. After Becky bounced off the ropes, Winter lifted Becky up and slammed her down with a Samoan Drop before she went for the pin.

ONE! TWO! Becky kicked out. Winter got up and brought Becky up to her feet. Winter attempted a Suplex, but Becky managed to drop to her feet behind Winter. When Winter turned around, Becky kicked her in the stomach and took her down with a DDT. Both women were down and the crowd cheered for the effort put on by them.

Mauro Ranallo: Some quickness on display from Becky Lynch and now both women are down.

Nigel McGuinness: You have to wonder how much these two have left. This has been a grueling contest.

The referee started to count.
ONE!
TWO!
THREE! Becky turned over onto her hands and knees.
FOUR! Winter sat up.
FIVE! Becky and Winter got up to their feet to break the count. Winter threw a punch to Becky’s face. Becky threw a punch to Winter’s face. Winter threw another punch to Becky’s face. Becky threw another punch to Winter’s face. Winter threw a third punch to Becky’s face. Becky threw a third punch to Winter’s face. Winter attempted another punch before Becky ducked and punched Winter in the face the fourth time. Becky punched Winter in the face a fifth time before she attempted an Irish Whip. Winter reversed and sent Becky running instead. After Becky bounced off the ropes, she immediately knocked Winter down with Leg Lariat while the crowd cheered. Both women were down again.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!
FIVE!
SIX! Becky kipped up. Winter sat up and got to her feet. Becky approached Winter took her down with a Japanese Arm Drag. Winter got back up and Becky took her down with another Japanese Arm Drag. Winter got up again and Becky knocked her down with a punch to the face. Winter got up and was sent back down by another punch to face from Becky. Winter got up once again and Becky sent her crashing to the mat again with the Bexploder Suplex as the crowd cheered.

Mauro Ranallo: Bexploder Suplex! We know what’s coming next!

Nigel McGuinness: She’s looking for the Straight Fireball, that deadly knee to the face.

Becky yelled out “STRAIGHT FIYAHHHHHH!” and lied in wait for Winter. Winter sat up and staggered up to her feet. Winter ran at Becky, Becky ran at Winter. Becky quickly moved behind Winter and got her into the Backslide Pin.

ONE!
TWO! Winter kicked out. Both women got up to their feet and Becky attempted a Clothesline. Winter ducked and ran to the ropes. After bouncing off the ropes, Winter attempted the Lou Thesz Press but Becky ducked and it caused Winter to collide with the mat and she rolled out of the ring. When Winter got up, Becky approached the ropes used them to launch herself to the outside in an attempt at a Crossbody, but amazingly, Winter caught her. Winter hoisted Becky up onto her shoulder and approached the steel steps. Becky managed slip out and land behind Winter before she ran Winter into the steel steps.

Mauro Ranallo: MAMA MIA! WHAT VELOCITY!

Nigel McGuinness: The sounded like a car crash and it looks one, too. Look at the bodies

Becky and Winter slowly pulled themselves up and into the ring. In the ring, Becky and Winter got up to their knees. Becky punched Winter in the stomach. Becky backed into the ropes and approached Winter before she stomped on Winter left arm. This forced Winter up to her feet. Winter staggered into the Southwest corner and Becky followed. Winter attempted to kick Becky, but Becky sidestepped it. Becky grabbed Winter’s left arm and used the rope to aid her with a Hammerlock. After a few moments, Becky backed off and Winter turned to face her. Winter ran at Becky and took her down. After she was taken down, Becky started punching Winter. She punched Winter - one, two, three, four, five, six times - before Winter rolled off of her.

Both women got up and Winter favored her left arm. Becky grabbed Winter’s left arm and twisted it into a Hammerlock. With Winter in the Hammerlock, Becky ran Winter toward the Northwest corner and slammed Winter’s left shoulder into the turnbuckle post as the crowd cheered. Winter dropped out of the ring and landed on her feet while she favored her left arm. Winter climbed up onto the apron and Becky approached her. Becky grabbed Winter’s left arm and wrung it against the top rope. This caused Winter to further favor her left arm. Becky grabbed Winter by the head and pulled her into the ring, right to the center.

With Winter in the center of the ring, Becky grabbed Winter’s arm and twisted it, forcing Winter down to her knees. Becky jumped up and came down on Winter’s arm. Becky grabbed Winter’s arm and twisted it into a grounded Hammerlock. Winter reached her right arm back to grab Becky’s hair, but Becky managed to take that arm and turned it into an Abdominal Stretch before she forced it down into a pin attempt.

ONE!
TWO! Winter kicked out and still found herself in the Hammerlock/Abdominal Stretch combination. The referee asked Winter if she gives up. Winter said no. The referee asked again, but before Winter could answer, Becky turned the hold into a pinfall attempt again.

ONE!
TWO! Winter kicked out yet was still in this hold.

Mauro Ranallo: Becky is really wearing down Winter here.

Nigel McGuinness: This is what she has to do. If Winter’s arms aren’t working, she can’t utilize the Ice Breaker nor can she place you in the Dragon Sleeper.

Winter managed to free her right arm but her left arm was still trapped. Becky jumped up and dropped her knee on Winter’s left arm. Winter got up to a kneeling position while Becky got up to her feet with the Hammerlock still applied. With a flash of power, Winter used her right arm to lift up and drop Becky with a Scoop Slam. With Becky down, Winter ran to the ropes. After bouncing off the ropes, Winter jumped up and came down. She attempted an elbow drop with her left arm, but it wasn’t successful as Becky rolled out of the way. This caused Winter’s left elbow to collide with the canvas.

Becky got up to her feet and brought Winter up to her feet. Becky backed Winter into the ropes and punched her in the face. Becky attempted to whip Winter to the ropes but Winter reversed and sent Becky to the ropes instead. After Becky bounced off the ropes, Winter lowered her head, but Becky stopped and kicked her in the left shoulder. Becky ran to the ropes and after she bounced off of them, she was met with a Big Boot from Winter. Becky got back up and Winter ran at her, and knocked Becky down with a clothesline. Becky got back up and Winter ran at her, and knocked her down with another clothesline. Becky got up again and Winter moved behind her. Winter then took down Becky with a German Suplex as the crowd cheered.

Becky got back up and Winter ran at her before she took Becky down with the Lou Thesz Press and followed it up with piston-like punches. Winter rolled off of Becky and got to her feet, lying in wait. Becky slowly but surely got up to her feet and staggered right into Winter. Winter lifted Becky up and attempted the Ice Breaker, but Becky had the wherewithal to drop to her feet. Becky grabbed Winter’s right arm and attempted the Straight Fireball, but Winter ducked and moved behind her. When Becky turned to face Winter, Winter lifted her up and dropped her with the Ice Breaker as the crowd cheered. Winter went for the pin.

ONE!
TWO!
THR-NO! Becky kicked out and the crowd cheered. The crowd was frenzied.

Mauro Ranallo: I don’t believe it! Becky just kicked out of the Ice Breaker!

Nigel McGuinness: I don’t think anyone’s ever done that, and I’m willing to bet that, even though she won’t show it, Winter’s shocked as well.

Winter picked Becky up, ran her to the ropes, and threw her out of the ring through the ropes. Winter exited the ring and approached Becky. Winter grabbed Becky by the head and brought her to her feet. Winter hoisted Becky up like a bearhug and ran her right into the turnbuckle post. Winter brought Becky up to her feet and rolled her into the ring. Winter slid in after Becky and rolled her over onto her back for a pin attempt.

ONE!
TWO! Becky kicked out. Becky turned over onto her back and Winter stomped on her back. Becky pushed herself up to her hands and knees, and Winter stomped on her back again. This caused Becky to drop to the mat. Winter brought Becky up to her feet and placed her into a front facelock in a suplex attempt. Becky started to wiggle out of it, but Winter clubbed her back - one, two, three times - before she attempted again. Once again, Becky tried to fight out of it, but Winter clubbed her back - one, two, three times - to put a stop to it. Winter attempted a suplex a third time. Despite Becky putting up a fight, Winter lifted her up and dropped her with the Vertical Suplex before she attempted another pinfall.

ONE!
TWO!
THR-NO! Becky kicked out. Winter got up to her feet and Becky slowly got up to her feet. Once Becky got up to her feet, Winter quickly pulled her into a bearhug. Winter applied pressure. The referee asked Becky and Winter applied pressure. The referee asked Becky a second time and Winter applied pressure. The referee asked a third time and Winter applied pressure. This time, it was enough pressure to force Becky to her knees. Becky slowly but surely willed her way up to her feet and elbowed Winter in the side of her head. This forced Winter to release the hold momentarily, but she applied it again. Becky elbowed Winter in the head - one, two times - and Winter released the hold again. Becky backed Winter into the Southeast corner and punched her in the face. Becky followed it up with an elbow to the right side of Winter’s head.

Becky punched Winter in the face again before she attempted to whip Winter into the Northwest corner. Winter reversed and sent Becky to the corner instead. Becky was sent to the corner with such speed and velocity that she hit the turnbuckle, went over the top rope, and fell to the outside.

Mauro Ranallo: What power from Winter. She sent Becky flying to the outside.

Nigel McGuinness: This goes to show that even when she’s wounded, Winter’s still very dangerous.

Winter left the ring while Becky began to stir. Winter brought Becky up to her feet by her head and rolled her into the ring. With Becky in the ring, Winter climbed up onto the apron and approached the Northwest corner. Winter climbed up to the top turnbuckle and waited for Becky. Becky slowly got up to her feet and Winter jumped off. She took Becky down with a Diving Crossbody as the crowd cheered, and went for the pin.

ONE!
TWO!
THR-NO! Becky again kicked out. Winter brought Becky up to her feet and placed her into a front facelock before backing her into the Northeast corner. Winter hoisted Becky up and sat her down on the top turnbuckle. Winter climbed up to the second turnbuckle and Becky punched her in the face. Winter punched Becky in the face. Becky punched Winter in the face again. Winter punched Becky in the face - one, two times - before she lifted Becky onto her shoulders, possibly for a Samoan Drop from that height. Becky elbowed Winter in the head - one, two, three times - and that caused Winter to drop Becky back down to the seated position.

Winter lifted Becky up onto her shoulders again for an elevated Samoan Drop, but Becky elbowed her in the side of the head again. Becky slid out of this predicament and dropped to her feet in the ring. Becky got underneath Winter and grabbed her legs. Becky took two steps out of the corner and dropped Winter with a Powerbomb before she collapsed while the crowd cheered. The referee started the count.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!
FIVE! Becky began to stir.
SIX! Becky started to turn over onto her hands and knees.
SEVEN! Becky started pushing herself up.
EIGHT! Becky got up to her feet. Winter sat up and got to her feet.

With both women on their feet, Winter quickly attempted the Dragon Sleeper, but Becky turned to face her and took her down with a Japanese Arm Drag. Winter landed near the ropes and slowly rolled out onto the apron. Winter pulled herself up using the ropes. Becky ran at Winter hit her with a hard shoulder. Winter flew off the apron and collided with the barricade before she fell to her back as the crowd cheered. In the ring, Becky collapsed due to exhaustion.

Becky left the ring and removed the top portion of the steel steps. She approached Winter and grabbed her by the head. With Winter’s head in her hand, Becky brought Winter to the bottom portion of the steel steps. Becky stepped up onto the elevated flat surface, and placed a bent over Winter’s head between her legs. Becky tried to lift Winter for a Piledriver, but to no avail. Becky attempted the Piledriver a second time, and it didn’t work. Winter reversed by lifting Becky up, and Becky came crashing down on the floor as the crowd cheered.

Mauro Ranallo: MAMA MIA! What a sickening thud as Becky hit the floor!

Nigel McGuinness: How? How are they still going?

Mauro Ranallo: They’ll go all night if they have to.

Winter lied in wait for Becky while Becky used the apron to pull herself up. Once Becky turned toward Winter, Winter ran at her and took her down with a Lou Thesz Press on the outside and followed it up with piston-like punches before she let up. Winter grabbed Becky by the head and brought her up to her feet and rolled her into the ring. Winter quickly slid into the ring after her.

Back in the ring now, Winter brought Becky back up to her feet and placed her in the Dragon Sleeper, and Becky started flailing around while the crowd cheered.

Mauro Ranallo: DRAGON SLEEPER! IT’S OVER!

Nigel McGuinness: Looks like Winter’s going to the finals.

The referee started checking on Becky, and Becky refused to give in. This only caused Winter to apply more pressure to the hold. Becky raised her right hand as if she was going to tap and only pushes back, which forced Winter to step back. Winter applied more pressure to the hold and Becky went limp momentarily. The referee checked on Becky again and Becky came back to life by pushing back again. Winter stepped back again, this time against the ropes, and applied more pressure to the hold. The referee checked on Becky a third time. This time, Becky grabbed the rope and Winter released the hold, which caused Becky to drop to a seated position. Becky used the rope to pull herself up while Winter lied in wait. Becky turned to face Winter and attempted the Straight Fireball (V-Trigger), but Winter ducked. Becky turned to face Winter again. Winter picked Becky up for the Ice Breaker, but before she could connect, Becky managed to drop to her feet and hit the Straight Fireball as the crowd cheered. Becky slowly crawled toward Winter and draped her arm over Winter’s shoulders.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE-NO! Winter reached out and grabbed the bottom rope as the crowd cheered.

Mauro Ranallo: Becky almost had it, but Winter managed to reach the roped like Becky did earlier.

Nigel McGuinness: What a match this is! This is like a work of art! Bloody brilliant, this is.

Winter used the bottom rope to pull herself to the Southeast corner and Becky followed. Winter used the ropes to pull herself up with her back to Becky. Becky turned Winter to face her and punched her in the face. Winter punched Becky in the face in return. Becky punched Winter in the face a second time. Becky punched Winter in the face a third time. Becky attempted to send Winter to the Northwest corner but Winter reversed and sent Becky running. Becky collided with the corner and came staggering out toward Winter, who was lying in wait. Once Becky turned to face Winter, Winter picked her up and attempted the Ice Breaker again, but Becky landed on her feet again and quickly hit Winter with a second Straight Fireball and collapsed right on top of Winter and hooked the leg as the crowd cheered.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!!!

The bell sounded and the crowd exploded with an ovation as “Celtic Invasion” by CFO$ hit the PA System once again while Becky rolled off of Winter.

Christy Hemme: Here’s your winner… The Cerebral Lassassin, BECKY LYNCH!!!

Mauro Ranallo: What. A. Match… Becky and Winter came out here and they put on a clinic.

Becky slowly but surely got up to her feet and the referee raised her arm. Becky turned to leave but stopped. She looked back at Winter and approached her. Becky reached down to grab Winter’s right hand and helped her up. With Winter on wobbly legs, Becky pulled her into a hug while the crowd continued standing on their feet and applauded both women.

MATCH SIX

“No More Words” hit and Jeff Hardy came out onto the stage, doing his signature moves for his entrance.

Mauro Ranallo: We are ready for our main event of the evening as Jeff Hardy and Edge face off to see which man will advance to the semi-finals of the King of the Ring tournament.

“Metalingus” hit for the second time, but the crowd gave the same thrilled reaction as Edge came into the arena again. This time he slid under the bottom rope to face-off with Hardy.

Nigel McGuinness: Edge is already trending online here tonight because he cost Bray Wyatt his opportunity to advance in the tournament here tonight.

Mauro Ranallo: Jeff Hardy is hungry, and this one is sure to be a barn burner!

The bell rang and they circled each other. They locked up and Edge went to work on Hardy’s left arm. Hardy did the same to Edge, but took Edge down to his knees and wrenched back. Edge was back up and hit a kick and then applied a side headlock. Edge got a shoulder block to Hardy, but Hardy came back with two big arm drags. Hardy worked on Edge’s left arm again.

Nigel McGuinness: Hardy trying to exploit a weakness there.

Hardy got another arm drag on Edge. Edge then rolled out of the ring and Hardy flipped over the top rope taking out Edge on the outside. They fought back into the ring where Hardy attempted a Whisper in the Wind, but Edge moved out of the way. Edge followed up sending Hardy into the steel ring post and then hit a Spear to the lower back on Hardy who went flying off the ring apron to the mat below. Edge tossed Hardy back in the ring and started kicking him repeatedly.

Mauro Ranallo: Edge is aiming all of his frustration at Jeff here.

Edge went for a cover and Hardy kicked out after two. Edge put Hardy up against the ropes and hit a crossbody over Hardy’s back. Another cover by Edge and Hardy kicked out again. Edge countered a Twist of Fate attempt into an inverted DDT, and rolled into a cover that resulted in a two count.

Nigel McGuinness: Jeff isn’t taking that lying down!

Hardy came back with a crossbody into a cover that resulted in a quick two count.

Mauro Ranallo: Trading pin attempts here.

Hardy hit a jawbreaker and front face suplex on Edge. Hardy was up top, jumped and Edge moved out of the way with Hardy crashing to the mat. Edge quickly went for the cover and Hardy again kicked out. Edge missed a big boot allowing Hardy to hit a clothesline, atomic drop and leg drop to the crotch followed with a dropkick to the face. Hardy scrambled for a cover, and Edge again kicked out. Hardy charged at Edge in the corner, Edge jumped up. Hardy slid under him, tripped up Edge, went up top, hit a crossbody into a cover and got a close two count.

Mauro Ranallo: Jeff can’t believe it!

Hardy, out of frustration, attempted an inside cradle that resulted in a two count. Hardy countered an Impaler DDT and locked on a Sharpshooter!

Nigel McGuinness: Jeff Hardy is pulling out all the stops.

Edge reached and eventually made it to the bottom rope to break up the submission. Hardy caught Edge with a Twist of Fate, but Edge was able to kick out just barely after two. Hardy followed up with a clothesline on Edge in the corner causing Edge to fall down. Hardy attempted a dropkick in the corner. Edge caught him. Hardy flipped over Edge and got in a quick pinfall attempt that resulted in a very close two count.

“This is awesome” chants rang out from the crowd.

Hardy started going up top when Edge got in a shot to stop him. Edge climbed up with Hardy and Hardy got in some shots. Hardy hit a sunset flip on Edge from the top turnbuckle into a cover, and Edge barely kicked out after two. Hardy kicked Edge down into the corner. Edge slid to the side, but Hardy was up attempting a dropkick and caught it on Edge as he was trying to get out of the way.

Mauro Ranallo: Hardy is being relentless!

Hardy followed Edge to the outside and sent him into the security wall. Hardy cleared the announce table and threw Edge over it. Hardy then got on top of the security wall, running across it toward Edge, but Edge jumped up and hit a Spear on Hardy in mid-air! Hardy was down and Edge was in the ring as the referee started the count. The referee got to 9 as Hardy slid in the ring. Edge couldn’t believe it as he falls to his knees. Edge started kicking Hardy over his back. Hardy pulled himself up to his feet on the ring apron. Edge charged and Hardy dropped Edge’s head off the ropes with a leg drop. Hardy hit a Twist of Fate on Edge over the ropes. Hardy then springboarded in hitting a leg drop on Edge, hooking the leg and Edge got a boot on the bottom rope to break the pinfall. Jeff slammed his hand on the mat.

Nigel McGuinness: Jeff can’t let frustration get the best of him here. Both men are still in this.

The two men struggled to their feet, and circled the ring slowly, exhausted from their battle. They locked up, and Edge hit the Edge-O-Matic. Hardy was down, and the crowd went wild as Edge crouched in the corner and signaled for the spear. Just as Edge took off from the corner, the lights went out!

Mauro Ranallo: We are in complete darkness, what is happening?

Nigel McGuinness: Oh no.

The arena lit up in red, and the crowd saw Hardy grab a disoriented Edge and hit the Twist of Fate. The red lighting continued as Hardy went for the pin.

1…
2…
3!

Mauro Ranallo: It’s over! Jeff Hardy has just wo - what the hell?

Smoke began pooling up from the mat, and the camera focused on a gaping hole that had opened in the canvas. Edge pulled himself up on the ropes as Hardy looked on. The crowd reacted to the chaos by booing when The Fiend’s head popped up from under the ring. Edge looked wide eyed, and took one step away from The Fiend when suddenly…

Nigel McGuinness: What is Jeff doing?

Mauro Ranallo: What the hell?

Jeff pushed Edge toward The Fiend and The Fiend grabbed Edge by the ankle trying to pull him down into the hole with him.

Mauro Ranallo: The Fiend is trying to pull Edge to Hell!

Edge was fighting to get free, but when he tried to kick The Fiend with his other leg, he simply grabbed that ankle too. The crowd popped as the curtain parted. Through the red hue cast over the ramp, they saw Randy Orton sprinting to the ring in a black crew neck t-shirt and jeans. He slid in under the bottom rope and grasped Edge by the forearms trying to pull him free. When that didn’t immediately work, Orton stood up and bailed out of the ring as Edge struggled on the mat. Randy ordered Christy Hemme out of her chair in the time keeper’s area. He grabbed the steel chair and got back into the ring, viciously attacking The Fiend with the chair until he released Edge and retreated back into the cavernous space. Eerie laughter filled the arena as the lights returned to normal and Randy helped Edge to his feet.

Mauro Ranallo: The Fiend came for his comeuppance, and Edge has been eliminated from the King of the Ring tournament. Jeff Hardy will go on to face Bad Luck Fale in the Semi Final.

Nigel McGuinness: We crown our King and Queen next week, Mauro, but I fear the end of the tournament is only the beginning of Rated RKO’s story with The Fiend Bray Wyatt!

Edge and Orton glared into the hole where Wyatt had disappeared as Warfare went off the air.