EBWF Death Before Dishonor 07

A.J

EBWF Death Before Dishonor 07

Post by A.J »

Note: I managed to find this ppv through the Wayback Machine and decided to post it since there were no other ppvs in the archive section,hope you enjoy.

Match #1

Ain't No Stoppin Meť hit and Shelton Benjamin received a mixed reaction as he made his way to the ring. He was just as cocky and energetic as he had been during his promo, and he slid into the ring, anxiously awaiting the arrivals of his opponents. John Cena got a loud reaction, and as he was the king of mixed reactions, he received equally passionate boos and cheers. He slid into the ring too, and he and Shelton started trash talking to each other. Before they could come to blows, The Undertaker's theme hit and he made his way to the ring with his usual drawn out, mysterious entrance. He glared at both men, who glared right back, as the bell rang. Shelton and Cena both charged at the Undertaker at once, hoping to get the big man off his feet and eliminate him from the equation before fighting each other. The Undertaker fought back but he was overpowered by his two opponents. Although Benjamin and Cena often exchanged words, and looked close to coming to beginning to fight amongst each other, they managed to co-exist against the Phenom for a while. After a few minutes, taker was looking weary. Shelton ran into the ropes and bounced off them with a flying cross body, and at the same time Cena chop blocked Taker from behind. This took the Dead Man off his feet. Cena hit the fallen Undertaker with a fist drop, but as soon as he got back to his feet Shelton kicked him in the stomach and caught him by surprise the the T-Bone Suplex. The crowd booed as Shelton pinned Cena for the 1, 2, 3.

Match #2
Elijah Burke's music hit, and the fans booed as he made his way to the ring. He didn't seem to care, and smiled widely, whilst telling the fans how good he was. The French National anthem hit and Rene Dupree, the defending Iron Man Champion, didn't get a much better reaction. He had his head held high, almost looking down his nose at his opponent, in his usual superior manner. The bell rang, and Elijah wasted no time in charging at Dupree with a clothesline. Dupree ducked, and hit Elijah with a neckbreaker. He then picked Elijah Burke up and attempted a suplex, but Burke wrapped his leg around Dupree's, blocking the move and performing a suplex of his own. Burke stomped on Dupree's midsection a few times before leaving the ring to grab himself a table. Apparently he wanted to get this over with early. Burke set up a table on the corner of the ring, leaning it against the ringposts. Dupree was starting to get up, and Burke kicked him in the midsection once more, making him vulnerable for a moment. Burke then grabbed Rene by the wrist and irish whipped him towards the table It seemed like the match would be over with quickly, but Dupree showed his initiative and baseball slid into the table. His feet hit it, and it fell on top of him, but it didn’t break. Dupree threw the table to one side and got back to his feet before Burke forced him into a straight out fist fight. Obviously Dupree didn’t want to brawl with the amateur boxer, so he tried to use his technical ability to get the better of Burke. It worked. Dupree wrestled technically, not using the tables as weapons, or using any other weapons for that matter, then, when he had Elijah vulnerable, he set up the table in the center of the ring. Dupree walked over to Burke, and dragged him to his feet. He hit him with the Suplex D’exploder, onto the table. Burke's body went right through the table, which splintered. The bell rang and Dupree was announced as the winner, and still the Iron Man Champion.

Match #3
I Want You Bad by The Offspring hit and Melina made her way to the ring to a decent reaction. Trinity got a more negative reaction as she made her way down the ramp, carrying her women's championship. Melina seemed intent on proving herself in the EBWF, against the apparent "woman to beat"ť, and Trinity seemed to want to put an end to her losing streak. The match was entertaining, with the woman focusing in their wrestling rather than posing and staging a pointless cat-fight. Trinity was the stronger of the two, but Melina fought well against her tough opponent, keeping up with the women's champion move for move. In the end, Melina was the better woman, and her hard work and determination paid off. She hit the California Dream on Trinity, and pinned her for the three count to become the new Women's Champion

SEGMENT
Lance Storm was seen walking down the hallway. Wearing a UCW shirt Todd Grisham tried to stop him, but it was obvious that Storm had other plans as he went passed him and out the gorilla to his theme music, and a respectful applause. He took a mic from Lillian Garcia, and started to speak.
Lance Storm: How much longer Wes? How much longer does UCW have to sit back and play second fiddle to the obvious B-rate show that is the EBWF? How much longer until you let UCW shine, and when Wes? When will you admit that you, and you alone are the reason that UCW fail...

The crowd immediately popped for the unknown music, and was prepared for a thunderous welcome when Wes Ikeda came from behind the curtain. He let the music play out for some time for it to get it's full effect, and then, he opened his mouth to another response.

Wes Ikeda: Lance Storm, the most boring, mundane man on television is standing in my wrestling ring? Is that so? Here's an idea Lance, why don't you get the hell out of my ring, before I'm forced to come over there and remove you myself.

Storm took a stand and this seemed to annoy Wes moreso than anger him, and then the entire UCW roster began to jump the railings and get behind Lance. That didn't go over to well with the EBWF employees as Jeff Hardy's theme hit and he and some others came through the curtain. Wes had ample back up, and Storm's men also looked impressive. 'Team EBWF' stormed the ring and took it to UCW, the brawl was bringing the crowd to their feet, and when it seemed neither team could get the upper hand "Step Up" by Drowning Pool hit the PA. The crowd went spastic for Shannon Moore's theme music, and UCW fled the ring in anticipation of the franchise player. This gave Jeff Hardy the opportunity to hit the Twist of Fate, and he went up top for the Whisper in the Wind to the crowds delight. He hobbled up, and set Storm up in the corner, and then nonchalantly motioned for Wes to take his perch on the top rope. Wes got onto the ropes and hit his first Coast 2 Coast in 6 months to the wild applause of the crowd. Jeff grabbed the camera guy, and pushed him toward Lance, and then leaned in to the already tight shot.

Jeff Hardy: If I can be serious for a moment Lance, I think you just got fired!

Wes Ikeda's foot came into the shot swiftly kicking Lance in the head.

Jeff Hardy: Yeah, definitely fired.

Wes took Jeff's mic, and got into Lance's face.

Wes Ikeda: UCW is finished Lance. And all your little buddies that just attacked my company, my show, MY work... they're all fired! You doomed UCW when you decided to open your fat mouth about me Lance, and you have to deal with the consequences, YOU have to live with the name.

Wes threw his microphone down on Lance's chest, and left the ring with Hardy, the other wrestlers having long since found their way to the back.

Match #4
Miseria Cantare by AFI started to play, and the fans cheered as CM Punk made his way to the ring to a nice ovation. When Burn In My Light by Mercy Drive hit, the fans booed loudly. Orton stepped out onto the stage with his TV title around his waist, and held out his arms in his usual Legend Killer pose, and signature smirk. He made his way to the ring, and still smirking, looked across the ring at Punk. Punk looked focused, and as the bell rang, both men squared off. Orton got Punk in a side headlock, but Punk threw him off and tossed him into the ropes. Punk dropped to the ground and Orton hopped over him as he bounced back across the ring, then Punk nipped up and took Orton down with a clothesline. He went for a cover but Orton kicked out after two. Punk didn’t look too surprised, and the match went on. It was entertaining, with both men giving everything they had, and being determined to prove themselves as future stars of the EBWF. After a while, Orton gained back the advantage. He hit Punk with an inverted headlock backbreaker, followed by a jumping knee drop. Punk held his ribs slightly as he got back to his feet, and Orton took advantage of Punk leaving himself wide open, and hit him with a hard forearm to the face, followed by the RKO. Orton then covered Punk for the victory.

Match #5
In a match that was obviously full of emotional charge, Triple H and Sting went to battle once again. Hunter came out with the "nothing to lose" attitude, leading him to do more than he was seemingly normally capable of, but also leading to some mistakes as well. Being a hardcore match for the No Limits title, there wasn't a whole lot of technical wrestling on display. Hunter came out of the gates storming, wielding his sledgehammer which still had some paint on it from his vulgar display of power with the ex-wives' cars promo. Sting battled back, the source of his emotion seeming to be his defending of the Flair and Horseman names. The two men battled inside the ring, outside, up the ramp, through the crowd, and found their way back to the ring where all the good weapons waited. Sting grabbed the ring steps and lifted them over his head, unfortunately leaving the rest of his body vulnerable. Hunter took advantage of this, and kicked Sting in the midsection, brushing the steps off to the side as Sting dropped them. Hunter got Sting lined up for the Pedigree, moved him over towards the now-fallen steps, but before he could execute the move, got back-body-dropped onto the hard floor below. Sting took a moment to recuperate, pulled up some of the mat to expose the concrete floor... then found his trusty baseball bat lying at ringside. As Hunter stumbled his way to his feet next to the corner of the ring, Sting wound up with the bat... a swing..... and a miss. Hunter ducked at just the last second, the bat nearly grazing the top of his head but instead swinging full-force into the ringpost. The vibration sent a jolt through Sting's hands, and he dropped the bat and shook out his hands like he'd just grabbed an electric fence. Hunter took the opportunity to kick Sting in the gut and set him up for the Pedigree again, and this time hit it with Sting's head nailing the concrete floor. Sting was out cold, and Hunter picked up his lifeless body to roll it back into the ring. Grabbing his trusty Sledgie, Triple H rolled into the ring as well and looked over Sting's inanimate body. He shook his head, with a look of disgust, and then reared back and nailed Sting's head with the sledgehammer. Sting's body, acting on nothing but electrical impulse, began to convulse and shake for a moment. When he settled down, Hunter rolled him up for the easy 1...2...3. Mere seconds later, a man came running down the ramp. It was... David Flair! One year to the day of his return from a coma, he burst his way back into the EBWF scene once more, and the fans let out a collective booming cheer. Not stopping to pay attention to the reaction, and more concerned with running to Sting’s aid, David Flair slid into the ring and knelt down by Sting, looking up at Hunter with a sort of "What The Fuck?” look. Hunter glared at David for a moment, obviously shocked at the youngest Flair sibling’s sudden appearance. The two trash talked for a minute, but it seemed like they weren’t going to get physical, because David just shook his head and went back to tending to Sting, before Hunter just shrugged and slipped out of the ring as his music played. Hunter took his newly acquired No Limits title belt, and walked back up the ramp with a smirk on his face. David looked back at him for a moment, then continued to try and revive Sting. While not exactly waking up, a smile slowly came over Sting's face. His eyes didn't open, but the smile got bigger until it turned into a full-blown creepy laugh (since Sting is pretty much The Crow, think of the laugh when Eric Draven realizes he's back from the dead and he's physically invincible). Triple H disappeared through the curtain with his belt over his shoulder, and David simply looked confused at Sting, still trying to get him to wake up as the segment ended.

Match #6
Sexy Boy hit and the fans erupted as Shawn Michaels made his way to the ring. Bret Hart also got a great reaction, and the arena seemed split between Shawn and Bret fans. There were opposing “Let’s go Shawn” and “Lets go Bret” chants as the referee attached the bull rope to both men's wrists. There was clear hatred in both Shawn and Bret's eyes, as they glared at each other from across the ring. When the rope was attached, Bret walked towards Shawn and glared at him. Shawn glared back, displaying anger and hatred that was rare for him, then he reared back his hand, slapped Bret across the face, and the match was on. The bell rang and the two men began to fight, throwing stiff right hands towards each other. Shawn was notably without Triple H or Chyna at ringside, seemingly wanting to go it alone. The fans were expecting a classic, so it surprised them when in the first five minutes of the match, Bret whipped Shawn across the ring using the rope to drag him, and Shawn came back, ducked a clothesline, and pummelled him with the Sweet Chin Music. Shawn covered Bret, almost expecting Bret to kick out, but the referee counted to three. The fans seemed perplexed with the quick finish, and so did Shawn. The referee removed the bullrope from Shawn's wrist, and he left the ring. As he was half way up the ramp, a familiar voice came from behind him.
Bret Hart: Hey Shawn! You got lucky! And this isn't over. I don't know how, I don't know when, but mark my words, our paths are gonna cross again. You can count on it.

Shawn looked back at Bret, and nodded slightly before breaking into a smirk and giving Bret the familiar “Suck it” crotch chop. He walked through the curtain leaving Bret in the ring,seething.

Match #7
Just as the main event was about to get underway, the lights went dark and a ten second countdown began. The fans followed the count, despite their uncertainty. Then, a familiar entrance theme hit, and was met with rapturous cheering and applause. "Break the Walls Down"ť blasted through the EBWF sound system, and Chris Jericho walked out onto the stage. After greeting supportive front row fans like old friends, he sat to the right of the announce table, in preparation to watch his former rival, Jeff Hardy, and Vampiro compete. As Vampiro made his way to the ring, he seemed distracted by Jericho's presence. Jeff Hardy seemed unaffected. If anything, he was pleased to see Jericho back. As the match got underway, Vampiro's lack of focus showed. Hardy was easily able to counter most moves his opponent attempted to execute. It was only when Vampiro cheap-shotted Hardy that he was able to implement some offense of his own into the match. After a series of near falls, Hardy recovered. He hit Vampiro with a reverse Twist of Fate, then climbed up top and hit the Swanton Bomb! He made the cover, got the three count and headed into the crowd to celebrate. Vampiro, on the other hand, was clearly angry at the outcome of his long-awaited opportunity, and appeared to blame Jericho for his loss. He headed toward the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla and began arguing with him as Death Before Dishonor went off-air.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan
Ashlee
Site Admin

Re: EBWF Death Before Dishonor 07

Post by Ashlee »

Thank you so so much!
I know where a few more are and I've been meaning to post them, but it's so much work <3
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote
A.J

Re: EBWF Death Before Dishonor 07

Post by A.J »

You're welcome

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan