Warfare Results- 8/9/2021

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results- 8/9/2021

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! Tonight, we are live from Omaha, Nebraska, and kicking things off we've got Jeff Hardy in action as he goes one on one with the Almighty, Bobby Lashley!

"No More Words" hit and the crowd booed as Jeff Hardy made his way to the ring. When Hardy was in the ring, "Hell Will Be Calling Your Name" hit and the crowd cheered as Bobby Lashley headed to the ring. Once Lashley was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two superstars locked up. Lashley was able to overpower Hardy, and after forcing him back into the corner, Lashley hit Hardy with a series of punches. Lashley then whipped Hardy across the ring into the opposing turnbuckle, and charged towards him, going for a corner clothesline... but Hardy got his feet up and kicked Lashley away! As Lashley stumbled backwards, Hardy ran towards him and took him down with a slingblade, then hit a double leg drop. Hardy hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Lashley kicked out. Hardy pulled Lashley to his feet and set him up for the Twist of Fate... but Lashley blocked it and countered with a full nelson slam. As Hardy got back to his feet, Lashley lifted him up, hitting a delayed vertical suplex. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Hardy kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: An impressive show of strength there from Bobby Lashley!

Lashley pulled Hardy to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him against the ropes. As Hardy ran back towards him, Lashley went for a spinebuster... but Hardy countered it into a sitout jawbreaker! As both men got to their feet, Hardy hit Lashley with the Twist of Fate, then climbed to the top rope. Hardy went for the Swanton Bomb... but Lashley rolled out of the way! Both men got to their feet once more, and Lashley went for the Hurt Lock... but before he could lock it in fully, Hardy kicked him between the legs!

Mauro Ranallo: A low blow from Jeff Hardy... but the referee didn't see it!

Hardy then grabbed Lashley from behind, hitting the Reverse of Fate! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It's over! An impressive victory for Jeff Hardy!

Mauro Ranallo: What are you talking about, Nigel? He cheated!

Nigel McGuinness: He was trying to fight out of the Hurt Lock, Mauro... for all we know, that kick to the groin was accidental!

Hardy celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

In the ring two black couches and a coffee table with bottles of champagne were set up.

"Baller's Anthem" hit and MVP came out of his own personal tunnel wearing a black suit and a pair of sunglasses.

Mauro Ranallo:It's time Ladies and Gentlemen for MVP's V.I.P Lounge with Alexa Bliss as his guest.

Nigel Mcguinness: Alexa will take on Trish Stratus at Summerslam. I wonder what she'll have to say.

MVP entered the ring and grabbed a mic.

MVP: Montel Vontavious Porter is in the ring and that can only mean one thing. Big things poppin, little things stoppin. I am in the V.I.P Lounge, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the view because the V.I.P Lounge is for people like me and all of you.

The crowd cheered.

MVP: My guest tonight is a woman who has been pretty vocal the last few weeks about her disdain for Trish Stratus. She also happens to be a birthday girl today! Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome ALEXA BLISS.

"Papercut" by Linkin Park hit and Alexa Bliss came out to cheers from the crowd. Alexa was wearing her five feet of fury t-shirt, jacket, and black pants.

Mauro Ranallo: Today is Alexa's birthday. Did you get her a present Nigel?

Nigel Mcguinness: I think it got lost in the mail.

Alexa got into the ring and grabbed a mic before sitting on one of the couches.

MVP: Welcome to the V.I.P Lounge, Alexa. First of all, the fans in Nebraska and I would like to wish you a happy birthday.

Alexa smiled.

Alexa Bliss: Thank You.

MVP: Now Alexa, over the last few weeks you've made no secret about how you feel about Trish Stratus, and since you will be facing Trish at Summerslam, I would like to go back to your history with her.
Now at Wrestlemania Fifteen you and Trish had an epic battle for the Women's Championship let's take a look at the footage.

After showing footage from the match we cut back to the ring.

MVP: Now that had to feel good.

Alexa Bliss: Of course, not only did I compete for the Women's Championship at Wrestlemania, but I walked away from Wrestlemania with the Women's Championship.

MVP smiled.

MVP: Well, let's fast forward to the first Warfare of this year. In the main event, you and Trish would battle once again let's take a look.

After showing footage of the match from earlier this year we cut back to the ring again.

MVP: On that night, Trish beat you but some might say that victory shouldn't count because you went into the match with broken ribs, while others might say that because you still willingly competed with broken ribs that it's fair game. What do you have say about that?

Bliss smirked.

Alexa Bliss: Look, people can say whatever they want, but the fact is I willingly went into the match even though my ribs were broken. So as far as I'm concerned, Trish got a fair victory on that night.

MVP nodded.

MVP: OK, well let's talk about Summerslam. In a battle between The Goddess and The Quintessential Diva. Do you think you can beat Trish Stratus?

Alexa chuckled.

Alexa Bliss: Of course I think I can beat her. I've done it before, and at Summerslam I'll do it again. Trish wants to claim that she's living rent free in my head, but the reality is that I have gotten under her skin. I mean come on. I'm sure a lot of people have said worse things about her, but yet my words were enough to get her to come out of her coasting along phase. You see Trish knows everything I said was true. No matter how much she tries to claim that she cares about the fans, I know better, and if she wants to know which one of us is better I am more than happy to prove it to her.

Alexa looked at the camera.

Alexa Bliss: Trish, I'll see you at Summerslam.

"Papercut" hit and Alexa walked out of the ring as the crowd cheered.

Nigel Mcguinness: It's gonna be quite a showdown at Summerslam, Mauro.

Mauro Ranallo:You got that right I'm sure the fans can't wait for it.

Alexa walked to the back as Warfare went to commercial break.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Mandy Rose was on her way to the ring for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, we've got the Golden Goddess Mandy Rose in action as she goes one on one with the reigning Queen of the Ring, Becky Lynch!

When Rose was in the ring, "Celtic Invasion" by CFO$ hit and the crowd cheered as Becky Lynch made her way to the ring, accompanied by Winter. Once Lynch was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Lynch set Rose up for a suplex, but Rose blocked it, then hit Lynch with a knee to the midsection. She followed up with a snapmare, then as Becky sat up, Mandy Rose kicked her in the back. Lynch cried out in pain, and Rose dragged her to her feet, before whipping her into the corner. Rose ran at Lynch, going for a corner clothesline, but Lynch moved out of the way, then grabbed Rose from behind and hit the Bex Plex! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Rose kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: Rose started the match well, but all Becky needed was one move to swing the momentum back in her favor!

Lynch got to her feet and stomped on Mandy Rose several times, then pulled Rose to her feet and hit a snap suplex. As both women got to their feet, Lynch whipped Rose against the ropes, then took her down with a leaping clothesline. Rose got back to her feet and Becky Lynch grabbed her, hitting a fisherman's neckbreaker! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Rose kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Becky Lynch is in complete control here! Mandy Rose looks to be in trouble.

Lynch pulled Rose to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then ran at her, going for a flying forearm smash. Rose moved out of the way at the last second, causing Lynch to collide with the turnbuckles! As Lynch staggered out of the corner, Rose hit her with a roundhouse kick, then set her up for the Bed of Roses. Lynch countered with a back body drop, then as Rose got back to her feet, Lynch grabbed her by the arm, taking her down to the mat and locking in the Dis-arm-her! Rose quickly tapped out and the referee called for the bell.

Nigel McGuinness: Another impressive win for Becky Lynch... she's on a hot streak heading into Summerslam!

Winter entered the ring and raised Becky's arm in victory. The two women celebrated together, then made their way to the back as the referee checked on Mandy Rose.

SEGMENT

Backstage in The Coalition's locker room we see the Breakout Champion Christian Cage on the phone.

Christian Cage: Alright here's the deal Alexa just got done appearing on the V.I.P Lounge tonight. Once she's done getting ready we'll go up there and meet you guys and celebrate her birthday. OK? Bye.

Christian hung up and turned around to see Samoa Joe.

Samoa Joe: Sounds like you got something planned for tonight.

Christian smirked.

Christian Cage: Yeah I do.

Joe chuckled.

Samoa Joe: Well, I won't mess with you tonight because Lord knows I don't wanna ruin Little Miss Bliss' birthday celebration. But at Summerslam I want a shot at the Breakout Championship.

Christian smiled.

Christian Cage:You're on Joe.

Samoa Joe:Good see you at Summerslam.

Joe walked off as Warfare returned to the ring.

MATCH THREE

"Next Big Thing" hit and the crowd cheered the arrival of Brock Lesnar who bounced back and forth at the top of the ramp before heading to the ring. He got in, and turned his attention to the entrance ramp as "Phenomenal" hit and the crowd welcomed AJ Styles.

Mauro Ranallo: We haven't seen AJ since the King of the Ring tournament.

Nigel McGuinness: Well, this seems like a hell of a welcome back.

Once AJ took his corner, the bell rang, and Lesnar kicked him before powering him to the corner for some shoulder thrusts. Lesnar threw him across the ring and kneed away at him. Lesnar then threw him across the ring again. Lesnar choked him in the corner and threw him down. Styles forearmed him, but Lesnar shook it off. Lesnar knocked him down and choked him with his boot. Styles struggled to the corner, and Lesnar stomped away at him. Lesnar grabbed him by the hair and pulled him across the ring to the corner. Lesnar viciously kneed away at him and hit a huge belly-to-belly overhead suplex.

Mauro Ranallo: The power of Brock Lesnar!

Lesnar took his time before giving Styles a German Suplex. Styles was having trouble getting to his feet. Lesnar then viciously threw him out of the ring. Lesnar went outside and threw him into the commentary table. Lesnar got him in the ring and hit an unbelievable German Suplex that sent him across the ring. Lesnar got him in the corner and hit a nasty running knee to the face. Lesnar laughed while Styles struggled to get up. Lesnar easily avoided some punches and toyed with him. Lesnar blocked a kick and clubbed him down.

Nigel McGuinness: Lesnar is manhandling AJ.

Styles made a comeback with some punches, but Lesnar took him down. Styles slid out of an F5 and avoided a running knee. Styles dropkicked him in the knee and hit a DDT. Styles kicked away at the legs of Lesnar and forearmed him. Lesnar shoved him, but Styles staggered him with a kick to the head. Styles springboarded off the middle rope for a moonsault, but Lesnar caught him. Styles slid off and sent him to the corner. Styles went for a tornado DDT, but Lesnar slammed him down. Styles slowly got up and hit Lesnar with a Pelé Kick. Styles went for a Phenomenal Forearm, but Lesnar sidestepped it and turned him inside out with a German Suplex. Lesnar got up and went for a punch, but the momentum sent him over the top rope. Styles hit a plancha/Phenomenal Forearm to the floor! Styles then shoved him into the ring steps. Styles jumped off the steps and hit him with another flying forearm. Styles got him in the ring, and Lesnar rocked him with a forearm. Styles then floored him with an enzuigiri. Styles hit a springboard moonsault before going to the apron. The crowd roared as Styles hit a springboard 450 Splash for a near fall!

Mauro Ranallo: Styles almost got the upset!

Styles set up for a Styles Clash, but Lesnar countered into an F5 attempt. Styles slid off and applied the Calf Crusher! Lesnar screamed in pain, but he got out by slamming Styles’ head off the canvas a few times. Lesnar struggled to get up, but he couldn't put weight on his leg. An “AJ Styles” chant picked up. Lesnar tried for another F5, but Styles slid to the apron and knocked him back. Styles then connected with the Phenomenal Forearm for a near fall! Styles rolled to the apron and pulled his elbow pad off. Styles springboarded off the top rope for another Phenomenal Forearm, but Lesnar caught him and dropped him with an F5!

3!

Mauro Ranallo: What a huge victory for Brock Lesnar!

Nigel McGuinness: Where will the road to Summerslam take him next?

Lesnar's arm was raised in victory as a Summerslam ad began to play.

SEGMENT

Warfare came back from commercial to a familiar face- Rey Mysterio Jr. was seen sitting on a chair in the locker room He had his right elbow on his right knee and he looked as though he was thinking about something pretty deeply. The crowd booed at the sight of him. He wore an all black sweatsuit with a lime green Nike check. He had a platinum necklace on and a beanie that matched the sweatsuit perfectly. Rey finally looked as though whatever thought inhabited his mind finally took him over, and he abruptly stood up he exploded out of his locker room, only to be startled by Cathy Kelley who was standing outside the doorway.

Rey Mysterio Jr. Jeees.. Cathy what are you doing out here?

Cathy Kelley: Rey I'm sorry I was just hoping to get a word about what happened last week between you, The Miz, and Rated RKO?

Rey shook his head in disgust.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : What is there to say Cathy? The Miz is a joke- I've seen enough of his antics over the years to know that if I didn't do what I did.. he would have done it to me. I don't know what people want from me..I've said it once.. and I'll continue to say it.. I have been around long enough to know what type of people I'm dealing with. I know what they are going to do.. I'm one step ahead of every person in this company. So yeah I turned on Miz during our match.. I never asked for him to be my partner.. and if I had the chance.. I'd do it again. Cathy.. if this was the old me.. I would have been the shocked goody two shoes.. who Miz put one over on.. but not anymore.. this is the new Rey Mysterio.. the KING of the Ring- Rey Mysterio.. the soon to be EBWF Champion, REY. MYSTERIO.

Cathy Kelley: You mention the EBWF Championship.. what were your thoughts of Randy Orton and Edge coming to the defense of Miz at your expense.

Rey shrugged.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : It's no surprise is it? If you're Randy Orton right now.. who is a bigger threat- a married old stiff who's a shell of himself, with half of the aggression and half of the tenacity that he once had. Or a literal legend- whose change in attitude- change in outlook- has literally led to him running rough shot over the company for the last few months. A man who's talent exceeds every other person in this company- but now has a mentality that quite simply makes him UNSTOPPABLE. Of course they are going to try and take me out.. because Cathy, they BOTH know that soon.. VERY soon.. I'm going to be in the ring with Randy Orton.. one on one.. at Summerslam.. and I'm not just going to beat him.. I'm going to hurt him.. I'm going to embarass him.. I'm going to MAKE the fact that they sided with Miz in that altercation.. make a WHOLE lot of sense. Randy is scared of me Cathy.. and you know what? He should be.

Rey Mysterio stormed off leaving Cathy Kelley standing speechless. The scene cut to the next match.

MATCH FOUR

Mauro Ranallo: Up next it's time for our main event... Paul London takes on Aiden English, who will be looking for revenge after the Intrepid Traveler got involved in his unsanctioned match with Chris Jericho at Summerslam!

"The Heat Goes On" by Asia hit and the crowd cheered as Paul London stepped out onto the stage. London looked around at the crowd, smiled, then began making his way down the ramp. As he walked down the ramp, Aiden English, Elias and Chavo Guerrero ran through the curtain, ambushing him from behind! The three male members of Kingdom dragged London down the ramp, then threw him into the steel steps. As Aiden English entered the ring, Elias and Chavo pulled London to his feet and tossed him into the ring. English then hit London with the Director's Cut, and put his foot on London's chest, yelling at the referee to count the three. The referee shook his head.

Nigel McGuinness: The bell hasn't been rung.... the referee is refusing to start this match because of Kingdom assaulting Paul London!

Mauro Ranallo: Can you blame him, Nigel?

English threatened the referee, but the ref continued to refuse to start the match. English got angry and grabbed the referee, hitting him with a right hand then pulling his shirt off. Chavo entered the ring, and English handed him the referee shirt. As Chavo put the ref's shirt on, English pulled Paul London to his feet and hit a second Director's Cut. He placed his foot on London's chest once more, and this time Chavo made the count – 1... 2... 3! Chavo then raised English's arm in victory. Elias entered the ring and celebrated with Chavo and Aiden English, then grabbed Paul London, hitting the Drift Away. Chavo then went to the top rope, hitting Paul London with a frog splash!

Mauro Ranallo: This is disgraceful behavior from Kingdom!

Before Kingdom could do any more damage, Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus ran towards the ring. Kingdom looked like they were going to fight Jurassic Express, but English shook his head and signalled to Elias and Chavo to exit the ring. The three men retreated through the crowd, who were booing them vociferously. Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus tended to Paul London as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote