EBWF Destiny 07

A.J

EBWF Destiny 07

Post by A.J »

Match #1

The show kicked off with the debuting diva, Nattie Neidhart, as she went one on one with Maria. The fans cheered for both girls, although the crowd seemed a lot more behind Nattie, because they were put off by Maria's snobby attitude, and by the fact that Carmella accompanied her to ringside. Even by EBWF's eleveated standard for women's wrestling, the women's match was highly entertaining. Both girls put on a great show, but when Nattie Neidhart locked Maria in the Sharpshooter, it was all over. Maria tried to grab the ropes, but couldn't quite reach. She held on for a good few seconds before finally tapping out. Nattie won her debut match, and smiled out at the fans as the referee raised her hand. As the was celebrating, however, Carmella slid into the ring and attacked her from behind. The two of them scrapped, and Maria recovered and joined the fold. Soon, Nattie was at a disadvantage, and was struggling to fight back. Carmella took her down with a switch kick to the side of the head, and she and Maria exchanged a nod. Maria slid out of the ring and came back with a chair. She dropped the chair on the mat, and picked Nattie back up. Maria and Carmella then worked together, both getting Nattie in a front face-lock. They then double DDTed Nattie into the steel chair, and the fans booed. Maria grabbed a microphone.
Maria: Congrats on your win Nattie, and welcome to the EBWF. I hope you enjoyed your...initiation.

Maria and Carmella both grinned and left the ring.

Segment
The scene opened backstage to briefly show Chris Jericho sitting in the trainer's office, with Dr. Hope Clemente examining him. The two appeared to be having a discussion of some kind, and didn't appear to be agreeing, but there was music over the top of the scene. The scene ended when Jericho shrugged his shoulders and gave Hope an apologetic look before walking out of the room.

Match #2
In the second match of the evening, Randy Orton came to the ring carrying his TV title with his usual cocky swagger and smirk that said "I'm better than you - and I know it." He relinquished his belt to the referee, and then waited in the ring for Lance Storm to appear. Lance, as always, looked very serious. The bell rang and the two locked up. Orton wasn't going to give away his TV title without a fight, and Lance knew he'd have to give the match everything he had if he was going to leave with his first piece of EBWF gold. There were a lot of false finishers, and the fans were kept on the edge of their seats...which was unusual for any match with Lance Storm involved, but he seemed to be putting in an extra effort. As the match slowed down and Lance used his technical wrestling ability to ground Orton, the fans began a "boring" chant and Lance stared out at them frustrated. He yelled at them to shut up, and as he was distracted, Orton elbowed him in the head and broke the hold. Orton fought to his feet and kicked Lance in the ribs. He went for the RKO, but Lance Storm wasn't vulnerable enough, and pushed Orton off. Orton was annoyed, and went for a clothesline. Storm ducked underneath it, and when Orton turned back round he got caught in the face with Lance's boot, as Storm hit his finisher The Maple Leaf. Storm covered The Legend Killer, and the referee counted...1...2..3! Lance Storm was the new TV Champion.

Segment
I Want You Bad by The Offspring hit and Melina came to the ring. She got a decent reaction, but some boos as well. She grabbed a microphone, but before she could speak there was suddenly a power shortage and the lights began flickering on and off. Melina seemed to be wondering what was happening, and then on the Titan-Tron flashed…" Project 161". As the crowd were going crazy by what they had just seen, the PA system blasted out "The Rising" by Trivium. Melina dropped the mic, and didn't know what to make of this, and as she was staring at the screen, she was jumped from behind by Lacey! Lacey was really laying into Melina, with right and lefts to the face. Lacey then lifted up Melina and whipped her to the corner and followed with a huge clothesline. All of a sudden from out the crowd Rodney Mack came in wilding a chair, he slid in the ring and Lacey whipped Melina his way and Mack nailed her with a Samoan Drop on the chair! Melina was writhing in pain, but it didn't look like the beat down was going to end anytime soon. The Camera switched to the stage area where standing there was "Tha Truth" Ron Killings. Truth slowly walked down the aisle clapping at what he had just seen. The crowd was booing him wildly, for allowing the attack to happen. Killings got in the ring and called for a mic, he addressed the crowd as he stood over a fallen and battered Melina.
Ron Killings: Just when you thought it was safe to leave your dressing room. Here lies Melina, the Women's champion and also everything that we despise. You see, most of you probably think that we have just randomly picked Melina. Well that is furthest from the truth; you see Melina is just another one of Wes Ikeda's chosen ones. Wes you seem to think that Melina is the greatest women in this company, and you have over looked the skills and talent of the Queen of EBWF, Lacey! Lacey has carried the women's division on her back ever since she got here and what do you do throw her a shot at the title, just to make things right? Well screw you and your lack of respect for the Queen, she made a statement, by no-showing for her match against this bitch, letting you now she will not take this anymore.

The crowd was really booing Killings and it didn't seem to bother him at all as he continued to speak.

Ron Killings: Time and time again, the true talent of this company is overlooked, so that people Wes thinks are the chosen ones get their time to shine. Well as of tonight, all that comes to an end! Tonight is the start of a new beginning, the fallen shall rise again, and all that stand in our way shall be Sacrificed and the blood will not be on the hands of one Wes Ikeda. So tonight Wes, the blood of YOUR Women's Champion will flow like the river of Jericho…This is the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but, so God Help you!

Killings at that point picked Melina up and nailed her with the Truth Conviction on the steel chair! Melina was busted open and out cold. Killings signaled for something to be lowered down, and as it came into view, the fans saw that it was a noose cord! Rodney Mack hooked the noose around Melina's neck and slowly she was pulled up into the air, dripping blood all over the ring and onto Killings, Lacey and Rodney Mack. Killings grabbed the mic again.

Ron Killings: EBWF, you have just been put on notice by Project 161. Ron Killings dropped the mic as the music played and Project 161 left the ring, while EMT's rushed from the back to help Melina and the fans stared in shock at the brutal violence against the Women's Champion.

Match #3
Rene Dupree was all set to defend his title inside the cell. Fresh off his attack on Melina, Ron Killings came out to the ring, and Elijah Burke followed after that. Killings seemed the more aggressive of the three, but both Killings and Burke fought hard, hoping to leave Hartford Connecticut with Rene Dupree's Iron Man title. Killings charged at Dupree, but Dupree ducked and flipped Killings over his shoulder into the cell. Killings hit the metal back-first, then fell down between the cell and the ropes. Burke charged forward too, and tackled Dupree. He speared Dupree into both Killings and the cell, and Killings held his ribs following the impact. Killings was a little slower after that, but when he got his energy back he wasted no time making a bee-line for Burke, taking him down with a clothesline and then catapulting him into the cell. Killings got hit from behind by Rene Dupree, who was becoming very good at adapting to unfamiliar environments. The three men continued to fight, and before long, all three had been busted open by the unforgiving steel structure. Killings tried to kick Dupree in the ribs, but Dupree caught his foot. He held onto Killings' leg and clotheslined him. Burke came to attack Rene from behind, but Dupree heard or sensed him coming, and when Burke can at him he turned around just in time to hit the Exploder Suplex. He covered Burke...1...2...3. Rene Dupree was still the Iron Man Champion.

Match #4
All That Remains by Fozzy hit and Jericho made his way to the ring carrying his Intercontinental Title. The fans gave him a great reaction as he made his way to the ring, but he didn't seem as emergetic as he usually did, although he did his best to appear focused and ready. He waited in the ring and the building went dark before the Encore/Numb Remix by Jay Z and Linkin Park hit and Shane Helms stepped through the curtain carrying his Tag Team and X-Division titles. The pair nodded at each other as Helms stepped into the ring and the ref raised up the IC title to indicate that it was on the line. The bell rang and the match kicked off. With two men who both possessed great experience and talent in the ring, the match was highly entertaining, but from the beginning it was obvious that Jericho hadn't fully recovered from his heart failure and resulting hospitalization, and he must have been on a lot of medication, because he seemed more sluggish than usual. He did his best to work around that fact, but had to constantly take pauses and at one point clutched his chest and groaned with pain. Jericho fought hard, but Helms bought equally hard, and didn't have an injury holding him back. He hit Jericho with the Vertabreaker and pinned him for the three count. The referee handed Helms the IC title, and he celebrated with it for a couple of moments before he noticed that Jericho was still on the canvas, not moving. Helms walked towards Jericho's fallen body and stood over him. Jericho opened his eyes, and Helms held out his hand to the former IC champion. Jericho took Helms' hand and was pulled to his feet, then Helms raised Jericho's arm in the air and tapped him in the shoulder. Jericho nodded, and shook Shane's hand before the two left the ring.

This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage hit the PA system and David Flair made his way to the ring. Although he made an honest attempt to play to the crowd the arena had a certain level of discomfort as more and more information had indicated that what they were about to witness was the result of a real life altercation. David got into the ring as Sting's music started to play and Sting entered the arena with little fanfare as the crowd was uncertain of his intentions. David grabbed a microphone and stood in the middle of the ring - keeping his distance from Sting as he began to speak.

David Flair: It seems my dad may have come to his senses. It seems that my dad has decided that he's not going to come out here and take on DX, but far be it for me to come in here and keep the EBWF fans from seeing what they want to see. If all of you are only here to see Triple H beat the living hell out of a Flair, then that's not what you're going to get, because I refuse to fight this fight. You heard me Hunter! I have nothing to do with your stupid mind games or my dad's mental instability. I am not going to the front lines on this one. If you take it upon yourself to come back to the trenches, then do it, but let me ask you a question Hunter. Do you not remember that despite the fact that you have all but alienated yourself from our family, you and I share a common bond. A true bond. Morgan is a Flair Morgan is...

Are You Ready?? The crowd went nuts as the DX theme music hit and Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Chyna walked out without the kayfabe entrance. Hunter had a microphone in his hand, and Shawn had an eye on the curtain, waiting for a sneak attack by Ric as Hunter spoke.

Triple H: David, David, David... no offense, but keep my daughter's name out of your mouth. You listen to me...

David Flair: No Hunter, you listen to me for a minute...

Triple H: Look here you little shit! I don't know who you think you are, but you need to drag your sorry ass backstage, find your father, and bring him out here, because if you don't I'm going to go backstage, find him myself, and leave you fatherless. If he finds what's left of his testicles he'd be a man and come out here. Which does your dad want more David? A sanctioned beating or homicide? You want to ask me about our common bond? About a baby girl who just happens to have Flair blood running through her veins? The same baby your sister is so desperately trying to take away from me, let's get this straight David... your dad better get his ass out here where there are some wise people who will pull me off of him, because when you sit back and think about it. I've got nothing to lose.

Sting took a microphone and Hunter shook his head.

Sting: You know something Hunter? This is beyond The Four Horsemen... this is beyond Degeneration X...

Triple H: Shawn, Shawn, really, call the media... stop the presses, for once me and the 47 year old tranny agree on something...

Sting: Are insults really necessary here Hunter? Can't we act like adults?

Shawn Michaels: Well, you do wear more makeup than Chyna...

Chyna simply shrugged her shoulders with a cute sigh and roll of the eyes as the crowd laughed.

Sting: Yeah, let's talk about you're newest career boosting acquisition...

Triple H: Hey, Stinger... where are your world titles? I was too busy shining all 12 of mine to bother with thinking all the way back to 1999...

Sting: Your last world title reign was only six weeks...

Triple H: Congratulations, how long did you have to poke around EBWF.net to figure that out? Yes, I lost the belt to Taz at the Royal Rumble in 06. I also got married the next month...

Shawn Michales: Hmmmm... what a cowinky dink.

Sting: And you haven't been anywhere near the main event since...

Triple H: Because on the list of things I wanted the main event ranked somewhere far below listening to your girlfriend chew my ass. I've rectified that problem. You can feed me a line of bullshit about how the Horsemen are forever Sting, but between you and David I think all we've learned is that the Horsemen are only jealous of the fact that they'll never be Triple H. I mean... the blonde one bones my ex-wife... the impotent psychopath bones my other ex-wife. David, look at me, this is me you're talking to. You all but snub me in the hallway, yet you can stand next to a man who tried to kill you? Who was at that hospital, by your side, wanting nothing more than for you to live, and then you come along and... align yourself with Steve? Yes, Steve, because the Sting I knew was a legend. The Sting I knew had a little pride. Sting could work a crowd...

Sting: Well the Hunter we all know is a pompous bastard...

Chyna leaned down into Hunter's mic, and allowed him to hold it while she spoke.

Chyna: Yes, but that hasn't changed since 1996, so what's your argument.

Triple H: I'm a fucking smart pompous bastard Steve! Smart enough to know that ole Arn Anderson could be back there right now sneaking Ric out the back so I won't get my hands on him. NO, this ends tonight! So I guess the only thing left is, do you guys want to convince Ric to come out here or...

Sting: You bring out your partner... We've had enough of this Hunter. You're right this needs to end tonight, so come out here and end it. Hunter, you...

There was a lot of activity behind Degeneration-X on the stage, and Shawn readied himself for an all out attack. The crowd offered another pop when Wes Ikeda came behind DX, blood running down his face and unto the vintage Degeneration-X tshirt he was wearing. He was carrying Ric Flair over his left shoulder by the back of his black trunks. Shawn went to Hunter's side, but quickly allowed Wes to take post between them. Wes dropped Ric on the floor in front of the four of them. Steve looked on in shock as the crowd realized that Wes was wearing his own blood, not that of Ric Flair. Wes extended his hand toward Hunter inaudibly requesting his microphone. Hunter never once took his eyes off of the ring as he handed Wes his microphone. Wes only confirmed his anger as he spoke.

Wes Ikeda: The two of you... are about to get your asses kicked. And you want to know why? Well... #1 this isn't just some t-shirt I picked up in wardrobe. There is blood on my Degeneration-X tshirt. I bought this in 1997! This is old school. This has a WWF logo on the back! The only money I ever gave Vince McMahon and there's blood on it. #2, I'm supposed to be DX's mystery partner and this geriatric old fuck wrecked the surprise... oh, and #3 - I was supposed to come out to the Degeneration X theme music, next to Shawn fucking Michaels, and your false prophet Mr. Flair, prevented me from basking in the glow of the one true savior. I've been waiting my whole life for this entrance and this fuck took it away from me. Such a shame that the sins of the father must be redeemed through the son. For one night only Wes Ikeda was going to get to be a member of Degeneration X, and I missed the entrance because I got cut open by your father?! Sting, David... it's time to die.

Chyna didn't make it to the announce table. She stood on the stage as Shawn, Hunter and Wes made their way to the ring. Ric was still lying on the floor at Chyna's feet as the three men slid in. David turned to exit the ring as he said he would, but Hunter grabbed him quickly. David put his hands up, telling Hunter that he just wanted to get out of the ring. He didn't want to fight. Triple H shrugged and threw David over the top rope, fulfilling his request. Sting stood in the center of the ring in his long black trenchcoat. As is convenient in these situations, Hunter now had a microphone.

Triple H: Steve, I'm feeling generous. You get one shot. You can lay one right here on my chin. You may as well get one in, because once I get through with you, you'll be having all your meals through a straw and Megan will have to delve into her abundant stock of batteries. So what's it going to be Steve?

Sting took a step back as if he were going to walk away and then shrugging his shoulders he rocked forward and punched Hunter in the face. Hunter clicked his tongue as if he someone had slapped the taste out of his mouth. David moved to his feet, but he jumped the guard rail and stood in the crowd watching. Hunter was about to take it to Sting but the crowd popped which caused him to turn his attention back to the stage. Ric had moved to his feet, and while Triple H hadn't seen how it had happened, he only needed to know that Ric had Chyna by the hair and was pointing his finger in her face. Hunter didn't even look at Sting as he moved out of the ring, and up the ramp. Sting turned his attention toward the stage, but Wes had grown bored and hit Steve with the Super Kick. Sting stumbled back and Shawn Michaels shook his head at Wes. It was all in good humor, but Shawn appeared to be scolding Wes and hit another Sweet Chin Music on Sting which took him to the ground. Hunter was already on the stage, and he took Ric down with a tackle that was uncharacteristic of his usual wrestling style. The force of the aggression caused Chyna to lose her balance and fall down. Hunter glanced at her only long enough to register that the heel had broken off of her shoe, and that had caused her tumble, otherwise she was unharmed. The distraction was just enough for Ric to slam Hunter face first into the set, and when he stumbled back, he too was split open, and the taste of his blood enraged him so that all wrestling prowess escaped him and all out male instinct took over. The crowd had turned their attention to ringside where Shawn Michaels had just hit Sting with a chair and backed him onto the announce table. The announcers went scrambling and the noise in the arena increased to a deafening roar as HBK pointed to Wes and then pointed to the turnbuckle. Wes looked skiddish, but climbed the turnbuckle hitting his first, albeit modified, Coast to Coast since January. When the attention went back to Hunter and Ric it was obvious that both men were rapidly losing blood. Chyna had scooted closer to the curtain and finally Police and Security rushed the stage trying to separate Ric and Hunter. Ric had a lot of fight left in him despite the crimson mask he was wearing.

Officer: Mr. Helmsley, Mr. Helmsley, back off. Please, don't make us arrest you. Please...

Triple H: Then arrest me!

Hunter lunged at Ric again but they had a good grip on both men as they pulled them apart. The officers wrestled Ric to the ground to cuff him, and when they pulled the old man up to his feet he squinted hard and shook his head from side to side. Through the blood that was matting his eyes shut Ric appeared to wake up, as if from a dream. He looked as if he didn't know where he was. He appeared to be confused, and visibly shaken. There were no microphones but the boom mic clearly picked up his dialogue.

Ric Flair: Where... where am I? How did I get here?

Triple H: Right, right... like I'm supposed to believe that you worthless piece of shit! You know what you did... you know exactly what you did!

Ric Flair: What? What are you talking about. Hunter... I would... my God, you're bleeding. I would never hurt you. I love you as if you were my own son.

Though he was hand cuffed, he leaned forward almost as if he were going to comfort Hunter somehow, but Hunter only yelled at him, calling him a liar, and lurched forward as if he were going to hit Ric. Ric flinched. He was obviously afraid, and before Hunter could connect a punch Chyna was at his side. She wrapped her right arm firmly around his waist, and though he had blood soaking his beard she put her left hand on his right cheek and calmed him by putting her nose to his bare shoulder. Hunter went seemingly unaffected by her affection as he kept both of his arms at his breathing heavily as he eyed Ric down. The police moved Ric forward as he demanded to know what he had done, but as they neared the curtain, Ric caught the attention of one lone cameraman, and at the same time he insisted that he knew nothing of his actions, he winked at the camera almost to assure the audience he was still the 'dirtiest player in the game'. When he was no longer in sight the camera focused on Triple H and Chyna, as he finally moved his arms around her hips, and getting blood in her hair, kissed her temple, before looking back at the curtain with distain as the programming cut to a build-up video of the main event.

Match #6
Hart Attack began to play and Bret Hart got a good reaction as he stepped through the curtain, waving the Canadian Flag. He waved the flag in the ring for a moment, then handed it to Lilian Garcia, who put it behind the announce tables. Bret paced back and forth in the ring, but he stopped in his tracks when Pretty Handsome Awkward hit, and stared up the ramp wearing a focused gaze. Jeff stepped through the curtain, wearing his Tag Title around his waist, and his World Championship resting on his shoulder. He held the Xtreme Gunz up, and the fans erupted as he ran to the ring, slid under the ropes, and posed on two of the turnbuckles. He glared at Bret for a moment, then lifted the World Title off his shoulder, took the tag belt from around his waist, and handed them to the referee. The referee held up the World Title before handing it to the timekeeper. Then, he signaled for the bell to ring. The arena erupted as Bret and Jeff lunged at each other when the match officially began, and before long, the arena was split into two groups - pro Hardy and pro Hart. The "lets go Bret" and "lets go Jeff" chants competed as harshly as Jeff and Bret were competing inside the ring. The ladders came into play after a few minutes. Bret knocked Jeff down with a clothesline and then picked him up by the hair, throwing him onto the floor. Jeff rolled across the padded concrete, and hit the barrier. Bret climbed out of the ring and grabbed one of the ladders that was lodged under it. Looking to end the match somewhat early, he dragged the ladder into the ring and set it up. Bret started to climb the ladder but Jeff was beginning to stir. As soon as Hardy got his wits about him he slid into the ring and grabbed Bret by the boot, pulling him down from off the ladder. Jeff Irish whipped Bret into the ropes and while Bret was running across the ring, Jeff picked up the ladder, without bothering to fold it, and as Bret rebounded, Jeff through the upright ladder forward into Bret's face. Bret went down, his limbs becoming tangled with the metal object. Jeff then hit a standing leg drop on the ladder, forcing it into Bret's body. The match continued with both men using the ladder as a weapon, and making for the belt whenever they got a chance. They kept finding themselves on equal footing though, and no man could keep the upper hand for long. After twenty or so minutes, Jeff Hardy found himself half-conscious, sitting in the corner of the ring as Bret was climbing the ladder. Bret was getting closer and closer to the belt and Jeff was hardly moving. The fans were screaming, and Jeff found it in himself to drag his body to its feet. He didn't run towards Bret, but instead took hold of the ropes and launched himself onto the top turnbuckle, landing with perfect balance. Jeff didn't hesitate in launching himself off the ropes. He dropkicked the ladder, that Bret was now standing on the top of. Bret's fingers were almost touching the belt, but the force of Jeff's feet against the ladder sent it falling, and Bret as it toppled sideways, Bret was thrown off it. He landed outside the ring, hitting the concrete with a sickening thump. Jeff's body hit the canvas with a similarly sick bump, but he didn't have as far to fall as Bret did, and his body was more accustomed to high impact moves. Jeff grimaced as he hit the mat, and he seemed to have knocked the wind out of himself. The fans were on their feet with anticipation, willing the two men to fight to their feet. For a few long moments, neither of them moved, then Jeff rolled onto his side, and began pushing against the canvas with his hands, to try and support the weight of his torso. He struggled, but got up, and limped towards the fallen ladder. Jeff set it up, and began to climb. Bret was moving again now, but he seemed to be a little force for wear. Bret was climbing back into the ring, while Jeff was making his way up the ladder as quickly as he could. He was nearing the top, when Bret grabbed hold of the side of the ladder and began to push it. Jeff scrambled up the last few rungs, but the ladder was falling. He desperately leapt from it, and grabbed the apparatus that held the World Title belt in place above the ring. The ladder fell, but Jeff wasn't on it. Bret tried to grab at Jeff's feet, but Jeff tucked his legs up into his chest as far as he could. The apparatus was swinging, and he was doing his best not to lose his grip on it. The swinging started to slow, and Bret grabbed the ladder and started swinging it at Jeff's body. Jeff frantically tried to unfasten the belt, and Bret continued to hit him with the folded ladder. Jeff fell, and hit the canvas with a thud. For the second time in a few minutes, he grimaced in pain, but after the initial shock of the impact wore off, Jeff's grimace broke into a small grin. He held the World Championship in his hands. The referee signaled the for bell to ring, and Jeff was announced as the winner. Jeff fought his way onto his feet to allow the referee to raise his arm. Bret shook his head and looked furious with himself as he stormed out of the ring. Jeff celebrated with the world title as the show went off the air.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan