Survivor Series 07

A.J

Survivor Series 07

Post by A.J »

Segment
The Show opened with the only logical way to open a show in Montreal. Instead of a Survivor Series video package there was simply one video that played.

The crowd booed and a Batista’s music hit.

Match #1
Batista hit the Batista Bomb on the Undertaker and relished in his PPV debut in an opening match that the crowd seemed to enjoy. Batista left the arena motioning across his waist, vowing to obtain gold.
Winner: Batista

Match #2
The crowd was ready to see some hardcore action as Lacey came out to the ring accompanied by Rain. Killings and Rodney Mack made their way out to the ring. Lacey took it to Killings and got a hurricanrana off the top rope. The crowd seemed impressed as Lacey went for a suplex, and bounced off the ropes going for the flying cross body as Killings came back. The match turned into a classic back and forth battle, both competitors put their body on the line to become the new No Limits Champion. Killings got a ladder involved and climbed for a spot, but Lacey matched him rung for rung and quickly started to take the fists to him. The crowd popped with confusion as Daizee Haze jumped the guardrail and entered the ring, knocking the ladder over. Killings and Lacey fell from the ladder. They lay motionless, but Killings got to his feet first. Killings grinned at the fallen Lacey, and thinking she’d be an easy target he cussed at the Montreal fans, and taunted them. He turned around into an Implant DDT from Lacey who pinned him to become the new EBWF No Limits Champion.
Winner: Lacey

Segment
The Montreal crowd went partially crazy for a few minutes and actually cheered when the D-Generation-X music filled the arena. We know you’d rather watch it than read about it… so go ahead… watch it…

Match #3
Melina took on Ashley in a classic women’s match. Melina proved her staying power by hitting Ashley with the California Dream. The crowd cheered as Melina pinned her to retain the women’s title.
Winner: Melina

Match #4
James Storm put on a No Limits match like no other, eventually hitting MVP with a baseball bat. The crowd appeared to be in shock as MVP began to bleed from the forehead. Storm pinned him and became the #1 Contender for Lacey’s newly won No Limits Title.
Winner: James Storm

Segment
Another KOSS.fly video started to play, and the crowd started chanting their theories on who it might be. “Come Out and Play” by The Offspring hit and the crowd finally had something to cheer about. The room went dark, the tron lit up to a night time scenery, and the Raven came into focus. The crowd cheered once more as the anti-hero began to speak.
Torture has riddled me all my life. I’ve come back from it. I haven’t dwelled on it, and I despise those who do. There is a man in the locker room that deserves a bit of a visit. A lesson in humility, a chance to learn that he too can overcome his hardships and struggles, a man that needs to know that every riddle doesn’t have to be solved, this same man will feel my pain. Quote the Raven, nevermore.

Match #5
The fans were elated when confronted with their hometown hero Bret Hart. The arena was abuzz the whole time Bret took it to Edge. The match was full of high spots Bret only pulled out for a Canadian crowd, and finally Bret got Edge in the sharpshooter and Edge was forced to tap. Bret retained his championship.
Winner: Bret Hart

Match #6
Randy Orton came to the ring, followed by Jericho, and then the man of the moment Shane Helms came to the ring with his IC and Tag Titles. The crowd cheered for Shane despite the identity of his tag team partner. The triple threat match was full of surprises for the EBWF crowd and finally after hitting the Vertebreaker on both of his opponents, Shane Helms pinned Orton to retain is IC Title.
Winner: Shane Helms

Match #7
The very sound of “Sexy Boy” sent the crowd booing, and Shawn Michaels came to the ring with his EBWF Championship and did his usual taunt which seemed to piss the crowd off even more.
Lillian Garcia: Entering the ring, from San Antonio, TX. He is the EBWF World Champion, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!!

As not to blatantly point out his family at ringside Shawn side stepped them and got on the nearest turnbuckle before pointing down at his wife and children and mumbling a prayer of thanks in his typical Shawn fashion. He got down from the turn buckle and relinquished the title to the referee. Everyone waited while booing the world champion, expecting the arrival of Rene Dupree when… “Time to Play the Game…” hit the PA system and the unmistakable arrival of Triple H loomed over the arena. They had already seen these two gentlemen tonight, but now the circumstances were entirely different. Because they appreciated Hunter’s willingness to Pedigree Shawn earlier in the evening the fans gave a rousing ovation.

Lillian Garcia: Please welcome from Greenwich, Connecticut, being accompanied by the ninth wonder of the world, Chyna… Triple H!

More cheers as Shawn stood in the ring and looked annoyed. Hunter and Joanie walked to the ring in typical fashion, one on either side of the ramp. They got into the ring and Joanie had a go at some of the people in the front row, as Hunter took a mic. Shawn had grabbed one as they were coming in, and cut Hunter off.

Shawn Michaels: What are you doing out here?

Triple H: It’s called tough love Shawn.

Shawn Michaels: I thought you called it the Pedigree. Thanks for informing me of the name change, pal.

Triple H: Oh, it was no problem, buddy. I think you’ve become a little dense in my absence Shawn. I mean look around you. This is Montreal, Canada. They’re never going to fall for your bullshit again. In fact, there’s a sign up there. Can you read that, or are your eyes going in your old age? I mean look at that banner way up there on the third deck. What’s that say… If Michaels Wins – We Riot. Now, as painfully unoriginal as that may be, I think you’re missing the message. I agree with them Shawn. You as World Champion is worthy of a riot. I feel sorry for Montreal. I mean… you stabbed them in the back. You were an old trusted friend, and you let them down… and now here we are ten years later, and you’ve done the same to me… now that… that is something to get upset about.

Shawn Michaels: Hunter, turn around, get up the ramp, and get on a plane back to wherever it is you came from. You get a shot to face me on Warfare, so take it, and get in line like everyone else.

Triple H: I just cut the line.

Hunter pulled his shirt up over his head and absent mindedly threw it to the front row of fans, it was promptly returned to the ringside floor. The situation was turning hostile, but Joanie planted herself between them.

Chyna: Listen, listen… guys – this doesn’t have to get ugly. Now, there are noble ways to do this, and there’s no reason why the two of you can’t talk this out. Now Shawn has a match and…

Shawn Michaels: Look Joanie, I listened. I tried to get my match changed, and you wouldn’t budge. Now you’re telling me and Hunter to work this out? Honey, you of all people know that Hunter is only in it for Hunter.

Chyna: There’s no reason to kick up all this dust Shawn. It’s settled. Hunter will earn is right to face you…

Triple H: Listen Joanie, I don’t need you to speak for me…

Shawn Michaels: Maybe you do, but the broad needs to stay out of it. She knows how we settle our scores and…

Chyna: Shawn, you’re being unreasonable…

Shawn Michaels: Me? I just told you to stay out of it. Mind your own business, and since Hunter swiftly ended D-Generation-X a little over an hour ago… I think it’s safe to say, that I’m no longer your business.

Chyna: Shawn, you know it’s not like that, I…

Shawn appeared to be tired of listening to her, and even more aggravated that she wouldn’t just shut up like he had commanded her, so he grabbed her by the arm. Her eyes went wide as he backed her away from Hunter, yelling inaudibly to her the entire time, and just as Hunter was about to lunge at him, Shawn twisted Joanie’s arm sharply and tossed her to the ground. She grimaced and grabbed at her arm. A look of regret washed over Shawn’s face, a look of concern on Hunter’s, and in the same moment they had looked displaced, Hunter stroked his facial hair with a smirk and Shawn continued.

Shawn Michaels: You want to be next big man?

Triple H: You just wrestle your match Shawn. Wrestle your match and worry about all the steps I’m going to take to win that belt by any means necessary.

Hunter exited the ring, and got down to ringside where Joanie was already standing. They stalked over to the announce table as Dupree’s music hit and came out to a large ovation. “Dupree” chants immediately went up, and the crowd got to Dupree as the match got underway.

The men locked up and began with a series of rest holds that warmed them up to each other. Shawn went in with the elbows as the crowd booed and continued their Dupree chant.

Joey Styles: Elbows to the midsection.

Triple H: Are you series Joey? Really? I’ve heard better commentary at a high school baseball game.

King: You two have been gone for a while, what made you decide to come back at Survivor Series.

Triple H: I was done stalking my prey.

Chyna: I have an important job that has to be done so you can keep yours. Unfortunately I don’t have time to follow you idiots around everywhere. What Shawn Michaels just did is a perfect testament to who he is. Hunter had warned me earlier that Shawn wasn’t going to respect what we had in D-Generation-X, and I didn’t believe him until Shawn just put his hands on me.

King: You didn’t believe your husband?

Triple H: Are you on drugs?

Joey Styles: I think he was referring to the internet rumors.

Chyna: Don’t believe everything you read King. I mean, if you believe everything you read you’re sure to spread all the wrong rumors. I am a consummate professional. There’s nothing between me and Triple H, there’s nothing between me and HBK, our eleven year, very rocky relationship, has been and always will be ‘strictly business’. Shawn whipped Rene into the referee and Rene and the ref fell and rolled to the floor. The Montreal crowd booed and the commentary continued.

Joey Styles: The match has gotten out of control very quickly as the ref has been incapacitated!

Triple H: Excuse us, that’s are cue.

Hunter and Joanie threw off their headsets and Hunter ran into the ring. Chyna stayed on the outside as Hunter started taking hard punches to Shawn Michaels. The crowd cheered their approval as he began a beat down, and then in chants of indifference Shane Helms ran to the ring for the save. He pulled Hunter off of Shawn and went for a series of punches however Shane had missed that Chyna had entered the ring. As Shane was laying on the punches, Chyna hit the Chyna Hammer and sent Shane tumbling over. The crowd sud

Note:The results cut off there. I don't know why but it might be a wayback problem. But thanks for reading.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan