Warfare Games Results - 11/08/2021

Ben M

Warfare Games Results - 11/08/2021

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to a very special edition of Warfare… this is Warfare Games! We are live from the sold out T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, and as this is a special event, for the next two hours we’re commercial free!

Nigel McGuinness: We’ll have the first ever EBWF Warfare Games match later on, but first, Alexa Bliss competes in a gauntlet match.

“Papercut” by Linkin Park hit and the crowd cheered as Alexa Bliss made her way to the ring. When Bliss was in the ring, “The Epic” by Downstait hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Britt Baker headed to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Britt Baker cost Alexa Bliss her match against Leva Bates at Fanniversary… Little Miss Bliss will be looking to get revenge here tonight!

After Baker had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Baker put Bliss in a headlock, then as Bliss tried to fight out of it, Baker grabbed her by the hair, slamming her down to the mat. Baker then punched Bliss against the mat several times, before pulling her to her feet and whipping her against the ropes. As Bliss ran back towards her, Baker went for a clothesline, but Bliss ducked out of the way, then hit Baker with a series of punches. Bliss then went to whip Baker into the corner, but Baker reversed the Irish whip, sending Bliss into the corner. Baker then hit Bliss with a running knee, and as Alexa fell into a sitting position, Baker hit a low dropkick.

Nigel McGuinness: That dropkick connected with the jaw of Alexa Bliss… is Britt Baker trying to soften her up for the Lockjaw?

Baker rolled Bliss away from the ropes, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Bliss kicked out! Baker got to her feet and stomped on Bliss several times, then pulled her to her feet and set her up for a Russian legsweep… but Bliss blocked it and countered with a bulldog! She then hit the Insult to Injury, but seemed to hurt her knee in the process.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa’s knee is still not a hundred percent… she needs to be careful if she is going to survive this gauntlet match.

After clutching her knee, Bliss covered Baker and the referee counted - 1… 2… Baker kicked out! Bliss pulled Baker to her feet and set her up for a DDT, but Baker blocked it, countering with a bridging northern lights suplex. Alexa’s shoulders were down, and the referee counted - 1… 2… Bliss kicked out! Both women got to their feet and Bliss went for a clothesline, but Baker ducked out of the way, then hit a Superkick! As Bliss fell to the mat, Baker reached into her boot, pulling out a black glove. She then grabbed Bliss and went to put her in the Lockjaw… but Bliss rolled Baker over and grabbed her legs, pinning her to the mat! The referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Mauro Ranallo: I can hardly believe it! Alexa has defeated Britt Baker and this gauntlet match is well underway!

Baker tried to argue with the referee, but the referee signalled it was a 3 count and ordered her to leave the ring. On cue, “Shake Shake” began to play and Tay Conti came from behind the curtain.

Nigel McGuinness: This is entirely unfair! Alexa has just had a grueling match with Britt Baker and now she’s expected to face Tay Conti.

Mauro Ranallo: And Trish and Natalya afterward if she can manage to win this one.

Bliss was anxiously waiting in the ring and Tay entered. The bell rang, and Bliss charged her, but Conti moved out of the way. Tay got out of the ring to compose herself, and Alexa taunted her. Tay got back in the ring, and Bliss applied a waistlock. Bliss turned it around and hit a back elbow. Bliss connected with a drop-toe-hold. Conti hung on the ropes to keep Bliss back.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa is on a mission, and Tay Conti is trying to keep her at bay!

Tay kneed Bliss and took her down. She followed up with a couple of knees to the midsection. Alexa worked her way to her feet, letting out a scream as she shoulder blocked Tay a few times before hitting a somersault senton.

1…
2…

Mauro Ranallo: It’s no good!

Nigel McGuinness: Alexa was so close there!

Alexa recovered quickly. She dropped Tay into the corner. Conti avoided Twisted Bliss and covers for a near fall. Tay got to her feet, but Alexa was too quick, hitting her with a DDT and going for the pin again.

2…
3!

Mauro Ranallo: And she’s 2 for 2. Alexa Bliss has overcome her first two challenges. What might happen next?

Alexa had hardly had time to catch her breath when Lil' Kim's giggle filled the arena, and "Time to Rock n' Roll" hit and Trish came out to the stage. Alexa was hanging off the second rope, breathing heavily and looking up the ramp as Trish played to the crowd. She gestured out to the crowd from where she stood, and threw her right arm up, her index finger in the air in her signature taunt. Before Trish could take another step forward, Raquel Diaz was behind her. Raquel clocked Trish in the back of the head with the Women's Championship!

Mauro Ranallo: What the hell?

Nigel Mcguinness: Trish had some strong words about the women's championship picture before Fanniversary. Raquel must have had her own thoughts about that.

Raquel peered down at Alexa and shrugged. The cameras heard her as she yelled down to the ring.

Raquel Diaz: I'm done waiting!

Maura Ranallo: Trish is out cold. How do we continue this?

Medical personnel were coming from backstage to check on Trish, and Raquel withstood some boos for a moment before going to the back. Alexa stood in the ring with her hands up, as if to say "what now?". "Missile" by Dorothy hit and the crowd popped huge.

Mauro Ranallo: The First Lady of Professional Wrestling is here!

Nigel Mcguinness: Oh, give me a break, Mauro.

Natalya only soaked up the adulation from the crowd for a moment before going over to Trish and checking on her. Trish waved her off as the medical personnel helped her up, and gestured down to Alexa. Natalya's gaze went to the ring and she went down the ramp. Nattie slid under the bottom rope, and popped to her feet. The bell rang and they locked up. Natalya hit a headlock takedown.

Nigel McgGuinness: I can only hope that Alexa knows what she's doing here.

Bliss got out of the hold by grapevining the head, but Natalya kipped up out of it. Bliss got on the apron, and the referee backed Natalya up.

Mauro Ranallo: Natalya is telling Alexa to get herself back in the ring!

Bliss reluctantly got back in the ring, and they locked up again. Natalya wrenched the arm. Bliss turned it on her, so Natalya twisted out of it. Natalya took her down and applied an arm bar. Bliss got out by grapevining the head again. Natalya blocked a kick, and Bliss begged her off. Natalya grabbed Alexa's hand, put her on the mat and snapped it. Natalya took her down, stepped on her, and dropkicked her. Nattie went for the pin.

Alexa kicked out, and then quickly slapped Nattie down. That gave Alexa enough time to get to her feet. Nattie tried to get up and Alexa stomped her down in the corner before the referee backed her up. Alexa dropped her with a DDT. Bliss applied the arm bar, and locked it in, wrenching back on Nattie.

Mauro Ranallo: Nattie might tap! It looks like Nattie is going to tap!

Nigel McGuinness: She is struggling! Can she make it to the bottom rope?

Nattie rolled out, and Alexa was forced to break the hold, but she was able to hold on to Nattie's upper body, putting her in the body scissor. Natalya tried to fight out, so Bliss applied a guillotine. Natalya fought up, so Bliss rolled her up for the one count. Natalya rolled through and tried for the Sharpshooter, but Bliss pulled on the ring apron. Bliss quickly kicked Nattie in the knee and the head, and went for the cover.

Nigel McGuinness: Nattie kicks out!

With Nattie still down, Bliss went back to the body scissor. Natalya twisted out and powered up before hitting Bliss with a Michinoku Driver. Bliss quickly took Nattie down and hit the Insult to Injury for a two count.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa can't believe Nattie kicked out.

Alexa knocked the back of Nattie's head off of the mat and tried to pin her again.

Mauro Ranallo: Natalya kicked out again.

Bliss talked trash, so Natalya fought back. Natalya hit a pair of clotheslines followed by a snap suplex. Natalya hit a side Russian leg sweep before stepping on her. Alexa grabbed Nattie and rolled her up, but Nattie rolled through. They got on their feet to a face-off that had the crowd on their feet. Alexa was incensed and immediately punched Natalya.

Mauro Ranallo: Uh-oh.

Nigel McGuinness: Nattie didn't go down.

Nattie's nostrils flared, before she turned and floored Alexa with a Discus Clothesline. Natalya cocked her head at a prone Alexa, and then grabbed her legs, twisting them.

Mauro Ranallo: Sharpshooter. Sharpshooter.

Alexa tried to shimmy to the bottom rope.

Nigel McGuinness: Alexa has already had two matches here tonight. This isn't fair to her.

Natalya dragged Alexa back, and sat deeper in the hold. Nattie was screaming at Alexa to tap, and finally Alexa gave up, tapping her right hand to the mat.

Mauro Ranallo: It's over, after defeating Britt Baker and Tay Conti, Alexa Bliss has been defeated here tonight by Natalya.

Natalya didn't say anything to Alexa, just threw her legs down to the mat before getting on her feet and allowing the referee to raise her arm in victory.

Nigel Mcguinness: Natalya is victorious here tonight. What a valiant effort by Alexa Bliss.

Nattie posed on the top turnbuckle before a preview for Christmas Eve of Destruction began to play.

SEGMENT

“Celtic Invasion” by CFO$ hit the PA System and the lighting in the arena changed to shades of orange and green. The crowd stood up and cheered wildly. The entrance curtain opened and Becky Lynch walked out onto the stage, clutching her ribcage as she walked down the entrance ramp with the aid of a walking stick.

Christy Hemme: Please welcome at this time… The Cerebral Lassassin… BECKY LYNCH!!!

Mauro Ranallo: There you see, moving like Gregory House, it’s Becky Lynch who lost the I Quit match at Fanniversary thanks to Winter. One has to wonder what must be going through her mind after what happened.

Nigel McGuinness: If I were in her shoes, I would want vengeance on anyone and everyone involved, and that definitely includes Winter.

Becky slowly but surely made her way to ringside. She placed the walking stick onto the apron before she used the apron to pull herself up, in pain, and rolled into the ring. In the ring, Becky picked up the walking stick and used it along with the ropes to pull herself up. Now on her feet, Becky walked toward the center of the ring and motioned for Christy to come closer. Given Becky’s physical situation, Christy obliged and held the microphone up to Becky’s mouth while “Celtic Invasion” cut out. The sound of her theme song was instantly replaced by the crowd cheering and chanting her name.

Mauro Ranallo: So much love and respect from these fans for Becky Lynch.

Nigel McGuinness: As I said, she’s gonna want vengeance. She never said “I quit”!

Becky Lynch: Fanniversary was my time to prove to everyone what I’d been sayin’ all along, that despite all the obstacles put in my way either by this company or by Raquel herself, that nothin’ would stop me from winnin’ the title I won at WrestleMania. Tonight shoulda been a night of jubilation, a night where I should be holdin’ up high my Women’s Championship, but I’m not.

The crowd booed.

Becky Lynch: Why’s that? Because someone that claimed to represent me decided to quit on my behalf. If ya know me, then ya know that I absolutely refuse to quit. The best chance ya’d have at makin’ me quit is if ya killed me and contacted me via Ouija board. Even then, I guarantee ya that I’d tell ya to fook off.

The crowd cheered that sentiment.

Becky Lynch: So, now. I only have one person to blame fer me not bein’ champion tonight. Shockingly enough, it’s not Raquel Diaz. It’s that turncoat little bitch that claimed to be me best friend, Winter.

At the utterance of the name “Winter,” the crowd instantly booed.

Becky Lynch: WINTER!!! On Twitter, ya said ya did what ya had to do at Fanniversary. Even with busted up ribs, a fooked up back, and one leg, I’m doin’ what I hafta to do, and that’s callin’ yer arse out right here, right now, so I can shove me walkin’ stick right up yer arse!

The crowd cheered and waited on Winter. The lighting in the arena went black and then the lighting returned. Winter stood right before Becky Lynch with a microphone in her hand as the crowd booed her over what happened at Fanniversary.

Mauro Ranallo: There she is, the woman that cost Becky Lynch the championship at Fanniversary.

Nigel McGuinness: Becky could break the stick over Winter’s head and not have a second thought about it.

Winter raised her microphone up to her face.

Winter: What I did at Fanniversary was to stop you from making a very big mistake, Rebecca. My reason for doing what I did was so you did not end up in a wheelchair. I was doing it so you could survive to fight another day. I’m the reason why you need a walking stick compared to you needing a wheelchair.

Becky continued glaring a hole through Winter. The glare from the Cerebral Lassassin was only matched by the hostile reaction coming from the crowd. The crowd was verbally chewing Winter to ribbons. Becky raised her microphone.

Becky Lynch: What ya did, Winter… What ya did was SCREW ME OUTTA MY TITLE!!!

Winter ran her hand through her long black hair and exhaled before she answered.

Winter: I’m sorry you feel that way.

Becky Lynch: After all we’ve been through, that’s all ya have to say. A backhanded apology? ‘I’m sorry ya feel that way.’ No, yer not.

Winter licked her lips and shook her head.

Winter: No, I’m not. I’m not sorry for everything I did for you. I’m not sorry over everything I did to you as well.

Becky raised an eyebrow.

Winter: Oh, you didn’t know? Everything that you went through was because of me. I’m the one that put it in your head that Trish Stratus was ducking you. I’m the one that put it in your head that the Queen of the Ring tournament was a waste of time. I’m the reason why Natalya cost you the title at SummerSlam last year. I’m the reason why Raquel Diaz is champion right now. You know why? Are you ready for this bombshell, Rebecca?

Becky’s eyebrows raised in shock.

Winter: I was the one that opened that bank account under the name Shaul Guerrero. I paid the referee to award her the Women’s title at WrestleMania.

Becky’s jaw dropped and the crowd booed furiously.

Mauro Ranallo: I don’t believe it! Winter has just admitted to being the reason why Becky isn’t the champion.

Nigel McGuinness: Not only that but she’s been the reason why Becky never won the title or came so close only to be screwed over.

Winter: Why I did it is really simple. I wanted you to continue thinking that this company was against you. I wanted you to get so fed up that you would leave. That was the reason behind my introducing you to Hollywood directors. So you would leave EBWF for good and I can begin my reign of terror. Who, in this company, would support you? I ensured that you alienated everyone. Now, with my plan for dominance coming so close to fruition and with you on the shelf, there is no one that can stop me!

Becky raised the microphone and responded to Winter.

Becky Lynch: Who’s ta say I’m leavin’? I’m not cleared tonight, but that’s not stoppin’ me from gettin’ a piece of ya, and when I’m cleared, I’m rippin’ yer fookin’ head off!

The crowd cheered and chants for Becky filled the entire arena. Becky raised her walking stick and went to swing at Winter, but the lights went off. When the lights came back on, Winter was behind Becky. When Becky turned around, she turned right into Winter spitting mist in her face. This caused Becky to drop her walking stick and the crowd booed. Winter lifted Becky up and and dropped her with the Ice Breaker (Spinning Sideslam).

Mauro Ranallo: The Ice Breaker!!! Winter just attacked Becky!

Nigel McGuinness: I can’t believe Winter was actually like this. I mean, her and Becky were thick as thieves.

Winter picked up the walking stick and started hitting Becky in the ribcage. She hit Becky’s ribcage - one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty times - with each being harder than the last. This caused Becky to start coughing up blood once again.

Mauro Ranallo: Becky’s coughing up blood again!

Nigel McGuinness: Someone has to get out here. Becky can’t defend herself!

Winter left the ring and looked under the ring, and she pulled out what she was looking for.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh no!

Nigel McGuinness: What?

Mauro Ranallo: I think Winter has a container of gasoline!

Nigel McGuinness: Are you serious?! Someone get out here now!

Winter re-entered the ring with the container of gasoline and she approached Becky with it. Winter turned the container over and dumped the gasoline all over Becky’s body.

Winter: Straight Fire? Meet HELLFIRE!!!

With that said, Winter struck a match just as the officials approached ringside, but they were too late. Winter had set Becky Lynch ablaze. The crowd looked on with a huge gasp.

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!!! BECKY’S ON FIRE!!! WINTER JUST SET HER ON FIRE!!!

Nigel McGuinness: I can’t believe she actually did that!!!

Becky rolled around on the mat, laugh-screaming at the pain that she went through at Fanniversary and just went through. Winter dropped to her knees, and watched her former friend burn.

Winter: In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Katarina Excelsi!

The crowd chanted for Becky. The lights went out and came back on, and Winter was gone. The officials immediately put out the fire that was set on Becky. No screams of pain were heard, just screaming mixed with laughter.

Mauro Ranallo: Honest to god, I think Becky's laughing.

Nigel McGuinness: With the hell she went through at Fanniversary, I think what she just went through was nothing more than a drop in the bucket.

Officials were still tending to Becky when a video package showing the events leading up to the main event was played.

MAIN EVENT

Mauro Ranallo: History is about to be made, Nigel… it’s time for Warfare Games!

A video package played recapping the Unsanctioned Match between Chris Jericho and Aiden English at King of the Ring, Jericho challenging English to a Warfare Games match at Summerslam, English accepting the challenge then recruiting Miro. The package ended with Miro defeating Chris Jericho at Fanniversary, giving Kingdom the advantage going into Warfare Games. After the video had finished playing, the camera cut to Christy Hemme, who was standing at ringside, next to the Warfare Games cage.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, your main event this evening is a Warfare Games match! Here is a reminder of the rules. Warfare Games begins with one member from each team for a five minute period. After the five minutes have expired, one member of Kingdom will enter, giving them a two on one advantage for two minutes. Each team will then alternate sending another member of their team into the match every two minutes, until all eight superstars are inside the cage. Once all four members of each team are in the cage, Warfare Games will officially begin! The only way to win is to make a member of the opposing team submit or surrender. Introducing first, the team of Chris Jericho, Paul London, Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus!

“Judas” by Fozzy played, and the crowd cheered as all four members of “Team Jericho” walked out onto the stage. There were two small cages set up on either side of the cage, and outside each cage were two referees.

Mauro Ranallo: You will notice there are a lot of referees out here tonight… there are two referees guarding each of the two “holding pens” in which the competitors must wait before they enter Warfare Games, and another two referees guarding the door to enter the Warfare Games cage. Each referee has a key for their respective cage door, and their job is to ensure the rules of Warfare Games are upheld. When the Warfare Games match officially begins, all six officials will watch the action from around the two rings, and they will signal for the match to be ended once a member of Kingdom or Team Jericho submits or surrenders.

Nigel McGuinness: I’ll tell you what else I’ve noticed, Mauro… Jericho hasn’t brought his bat “Floyd'' with him. I guess he learned his lesson when Miro choked him out with it at Fanniversary!

As London, Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus entered their team holding pen, Jericho walked down the ramp and entered the Warfare Games cage. As Jericho paced back and forth inside the cage, “Kingdom” by All Good Things hit and the crowd booed as Aiden English, Elias Samson and Chavo Guerrero stepped out onto the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: Wait a minute, where is Miro?

Aiden paced at the top of the stage with a sinister grin on his face. He reveled in the boos of the crowd, taunting them for more.

Aiden English: Oh my Kansas City! And I thought Saint Louis was a cesspool. This place is trash! Worse than trash. This place is the scum on the top of a septic tank. I’d rather spend a lifetime in a sewer drain than another night in Kansas City! Seriously, this place smells as bad as Chris Jericho’s locker room! Hi Chris! Paul, how’s the recovery going? Everyone excited for a certain Bulgarian Brute to come down there and break a few necks?

The crowd booed at the mention of Miro. Aiden chuckled.

Aiden English: He’ll be wounded for sure when he finds out how you all just reacted. Fortunately for everyone in that ring, that night won’t be tonight!

Mauro Ranallo: Miro isn’t taking part in Warfare Games?

Aiden English: I’ve decided that a different friend from the past was a better choice for this match. Missouri, I’d like to welcome one of the most talented technical wrestlers in the business. He’s a former tag team champion. A future hall of famer. And one of the best friends a guy could ever ask for! SIMON GOTCH!

Nigel McGuinness: Right at the eleventh hour Aiden English is mixing things up!

Mauro Ranallo: How is this even possible?

Nigel McGuinness: Well, Aiden never said he was bringing Miro to Warfare Games. Turns out he was just a mercenary brought in to hurt Jericho’s team.

Simon Gotch ran down the ramp and as he entered the cage, he charged towards Jericho, hitting him with a series of punches. Gotch then whipped Jericho against the ropes, and as Jericho ran back towards him, Gotch went for a clothesline… but Jericho ducked out of the way and grabbed Gotch from behind, setting him up for a back suplex. Jericho lifted Gotch up… but Gotch landed on his feet behind Jericho, then hit him with a low blow! The crowd booed as Jericho fell to the mat, clutching his groin.

Nigel McGuinness: The crowd don’t like that, but it’s not illegal… in Warfare Games, anything goes!

Gotch stomped on Jericho several times, then pulled him to his feet and dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head off the top turnbuckle. Gotch then hit Jericho with a series of backhand chops in the corner, before taking several steps back. Gotch charged towards Jericho, going for a corner Yakuza kick… but Jericho ducked out of the way! Jericho then grabbed Simon Gotch from behind, throwing him into the side of the cage! As Gotch stumbled back away from the cage, Jericho ran against the ropes and took Gotch down with a one-handed bulldog, before hitting the Lionsault! Jericho then went for the Walls of Jericho, but Gotch kicked him away and got to his feet. Jericho and Gotch exchanged right hands back and forth, and after gaining the upper hand, Jericho whipped Gotch against the ropes. As Gotch hit the ropes, he held onto them. Jericho then ran at Gotch, going for a clothesline, but Gotch ducked underneath it and hit a back body drop, sending Jericho into the other ring! Gotch then climbed the turnbuckle, and as Jericho got to his feet, Gotch hit him with a flying clothesline. He then sat Jericho up, applying a chinlock.

Nigel McGuinness: Simon Gotch in control here, and you have to wonder whether Jericho made a mistake volunteering to enter Warfare Games first for his team. He just turned 51, he had a tough match against Miro last Sunday at Fanniversary, and now he’s got to endure 17 minutes inside the cage before Warfare Games even officially begins! Not to mention Kingdom have the advantage in this match… in less than two minutes, another member of Kingdom will be entering the cage, and it will be two on one!

Mauro Ranallo: The way I see it, Nigel, Jericho was always going to enter first for his team. After all, he was the one who wanted this match! He probably expected Aiden English to enter first too, but English doesn’t want to enter until he knows the odds are in Kingdom’s favor…

Jericho fought out of the chinlock, and as he got to his feet he caught Simon Gotch with a kick to the midsection, then hit a double underhook backbreaker. Jericho punched Gotch on the mat several times, then pulled him to his feet and whipped him into the corner. Jericho ran at Gotch, hitting a corner dropkick, then as Gotch staggered out of the corner, Jericho climbed to the top rope and hit a diving crossbody! As both men got to their feet, Jericho went for the Judas Effect… but Gotch ducked out of the way, then hit a German suplex. As Jericho got back to his feet, Gotch set him up for a Buckle Bomb… but Jericho countered with a hurricanrana! A ten second countdown for the next entrant began to play, and as the clock struck zero, one of the referees unlocked Kingdom’s holding pen. Elias Samson headed down the ramp, but before entering the cage he grabbed a chair from underneath the ring. As he entered the cage, Elias drilled the chair into Jericho’s ribs, then hit him across the back with it, knocking him down to the ground.

Nigel McGuinness: Chris Jericho in all kinds of trouble now… for the next two minutes, he’s up against Simon Gotch, Elias Samson and a steel chair!

Mauro Ranallo: If only he had Floyd to help him out!

Gotch and Elias proceeded to double-team Jericho, stomping on him repeatedly before lifting him up and hitting a double suplex. Elias then went to the top rope, and Gotch set Jericho up for a spike piledriver onto the steel chair… but Jericho countered it, hitting Gotch with a back body drop then running to the corner, grabbing Elias and hitting him with a superplex onto the chair! As Jericho got back to his feet, Gotch grabbed him, hitting a European uppercut and knocking Jericho back onto the ropes. Gotch then trapped Jericho’s arms in the ropes, before hitting him with repeated chops, kicks and punches.

Mauro Ranallo: Jericho’s chest is red raw!

After finally managing to free himself from the ropes, Jericho hit Gotch with a knee strike, but then Elias grabbed him from behind, hitting an inverted DDT. As Elias pulled Jericho to his feet and whipped him into the corner, the 10 second countdown for the next entrant began. As the clock hit zero, Paul London headed down the ramp. Upon entering the cage, he went after Simon Gotch, while Jericho battled Elias in the corner. Gotch and London exchanged right hands back and forth, and after overpowering Paul London, Simon Gotch went for a belly-to-belly suplex… but London blocked it, then hit an inverted atomic drop followed by a Frankensteiner. Meanwhile in the other ring, Elias had hit Jericho with a body slam and climbed to the top rope. Elias went for a diving elbow drop… but Jericho rolled out of the way! As both men got to their feet, Jericho hit Elias with the Judas Effect, then went across to help Paul London take care of Simon Gotch.

Nigel McGuinness: Jericho and London in control here now, and Aiden English looks concerned… he will be eagerly waiting for these two minutes to be up so Kingdom can restore the one man advantage!

Jericho hit Simon Gotch with a double powerbomb, then Paul London climbed to the top rope. London went for a 450 splash, but Gotch got his knees up and blocked it! As Gotch got back to his feet, Jericho grabbed him, dragging him towards the edge of the ring and throwing him against the cage. Jericho then grabbed Gotch between the ropes and the cage and hit him with a series of punches, but Elias came to Gotch’s aid, hitting Jericho across the back with the chair! At this point, Paul London got to his feet, but Elias hit London with the chair, then placed the chair on the mat and grabbed Jericho, hitting him with the Drift Away onto the steel chair.

Mauro Ranallo: The momentum is back in Kingdom’s favor now… and it’s time for another man to enter the cage! Jericho has been taken out, so this is basically going to be three on one for poor Paul London!

As the countdown clock struck zero, Chavo Guerrero headed down the ramp. Simon Gotch ordered him to get more weapons before entering the cage, and Chavo obliged, sliding a couple of tables into the ring then grabbing another steel chair. Chavo entered the ring holding the steel chair, and while Simon Gotch trapped Paul London between the ropes in the middle of the two rings, Elias picked up the other chair. Elias and Chavo stood either side of London with the chairs, and went for a Con-Chair-To… but London ducked out of the way just in time! London then dropkicked the chair Chavo was holding, kicking it into Chavo’s face, then as Elias swung the other chair at him, London ducked out of the way and took Elias down with a drop toe hold, causing him to land face first on the chair.

Nigel McGuinness: Impressive reflexes there from Paul London!

Mauro Ranallo: Indeed, Nigel… it surely would have been game over for him if Elias and Chavo had connected with that Con-Chair-To!

As London got back to his feet, he looked across at Simon Gotch, who was the only other man still standing. Gotch was in the other ring, and he challenged London to come at him. London nodded, then ran towards the ropes, springboarding off the top rope and hitting Gotch with a senton! As both men got to their feet, London set Gotch up for the Legsweep DDT, but before he could hit it Chavo Guerrero came to Gotch’s aid, pulling London away from Gotch and lifting him up onto his shoulders, hitting the Death Valley Driver. Chavo then began setting up a table as the 10 second countdown for the next entrant began. When the clock struck zero, Luchasaurus exited Team Jericho’s holding pen and ran down to enter the cage.

Mauro Ranallo: There are just Aiden English and Jungle Boy left to enter the cage now… in four minutes, Warfare Games will officially begin!

As Luchasaurus entered the cage, Elias ran at him with a steel chair. Elias swung the chair at Luchasaurus, but Luchasaurus grabbed the chair, snatching it off Elias then hitting him across the back with it. Luchasaurus dropped the chair onto the mat and grabbed Elias by the throat, Chokeslamming him onto the chair then following it up with a standing moonsault! In the other ring, Chavo now had the table set up and after placing Paul London on the table, Chavo had gone to the top rope. Chavo signalled for the Frog Splash, but before he could hit it, Luchasaurus came to London’s aid, grabbing Chavo and throwing him off the turnbuckle. Simon Gotch then attacked Luchasaurus, hitting him with a series of punches. Luchasaurus fought back with some right hands of his own, then whipped Gotch against the ropes before hitting a big boot. At this point, Paul London rolled off the table, and Luchasaurus lifted Simon Gotch up, powerbombing him through the table!

Nigel McGuinness: What an impact Luchasaurus is having!

As Chavo got to his feet, he saw Luchasaurus and Paul London eyeing him up. Gulping, Chavo backed away from them, begging for mercy. At this point, Chris Jericho got back to his feet, and the crowd cheered as he stood behind Chavo, blocking his path. Chavo turned around, and Jericho hit him with the Judas Effect! The ten second countdown for Aiden English to enter began, and Jericho looked up the ramp towards him, grinning.

Mauro Ranallo: Aiden English is about to enter this match, and theoretically he’s supposed to give Kingdom a four on three advantage… but right now, the other members of Kingdom are all down!

As the clock struck zero, English was let out of his holding pen. He looked nervous, and he took his time walking down the ramp. Jericho, Paul London and Luchasaurus were watching him like a pack of wolves, waiting to pounce as soon as he entered the ring. The three men were so focused on Aiden English, they didn’t notice Elias and Simon Gotch get to their feet and pick up the two steel chairs. As English reached the cage door, he nodded. Elias struck Luchasaurus in the back of the head with his chair, while Gotch did the same to Paul London! Luchasaurus and London fell to the mat, and Gotch and Elias grabbed Jericho, holding him in place while Aiden English entered the cage. As he approached Jericho, English spat in his face, then began beating him down with help from Gotch and Elias. Gotch and Elias then turned their attention to London and Luchasaurus, while Aiden English dragged Jericho towards the edge of the cage. English slammed Jericho’s head off the side of the cage, then began dragging Jericho’s head back and forth across the cage. Jericho fell to the mat, and as the camera zoomed in on him, blood could be seen trickling down his forehead.

Nigel McGuinness: Once again, the momentum has shifted and Kingdom are in control now! Jericho is bleeding, and no doubt Luchasaurus and Paul London are both feeling a little woozy after those chair shots to the head!

Mauro Ranallo: There’s about another minute until Jungle Boy enters this match and Warfare Games officially begins. Kingdom are determined to do as much damage as possible in that time!

As English continued the assault on Jericho, the camera cut to Simon Gotch, who was hitting Paul London with a series of uppercuts in the corner. There was a steel chair on the mat just behind Simon Gotch, and he dragged London out of the corner towards the chair, then hit a Gotch Piledriver onto the chair! The camera then cut to Luchasaurus, who was being beaten down by Elias and Chavo. As the final ten second countdown began, the camera cut to Jungle Boy inside his team’s holding pen. The clock struck zero, and as the door was opened Jungle Boy immediately ran down the ramp.

Mauro Ranallo: No time being wasted here… Jungle Boy knows his team needs him!

As Jungle Boy reached the bottom of the ramp, the referee unlocked the Warfare Games cage door and opened it. English grabbed the door, trying to keep it shut, but Jungle Boy shoved the door into English’s head, knocking him backwards, then entered the ring. Chavo Guerrero ran towards Jungle Boy, but Jungle Boy reacted quickly, hitting Chavo with a Superkick! Jungle Boy then charged towards Simon Gotch, and the two men exchanged punches. After hitting Gotch with a series of punches in quick succession, Jungle Boy tried to set him up for a DDT, but Gotch blocked it, hitting Jungle Boy with a knee to the midsection. Gotch then lifted Jungle Boy up onto his shoulders, setting him up for an electric chair drop… but Jungle Boy countered it into a reverse rana! As Jungle Boy got back to his feet, Elias grabbed him and went for the Drift Away… but Jungle Boy broke free and dragged Elias down to the mat, locking in the Snare Trap!

Nigel McGuinness: Snare Trap locked in, and don’t forget Warfare Games has officially started now… if Elias submits, Jungle Boy will have won the match for Team Jericho!

Just when it looked as though Elias was about to tap, Aiden English hit Jungle Boy with a chair, forcing him to break the hold. English then pulled Elias away from Jungle Boy and helped him to his feet. As the four members of Kingdom regrouped, Jungle Boy rolled into the other ring, where he was helped up by a crimson-faced Chris Jericho. Paul London and Luchasaurus were stood behind Jericho, and as Jungle Boy got to his feet, the four members of Team Jericho stood side by side, looking across at the four members of Kingdom, who were standing side by side in the other ring. All eight men glared at one another, then charged towards each other! Luchasaurus exchanged punches with Elias while Jungle Boy fought Chavo, Paul London brawled with Simon Gotch and Jericho went after Aiden English. After overpowering Elias, Luchasaurus grabbed him by the throat, lifting him up over the ropes and throwing him into the other ring. Luchasaurus then whipped Elias into the corner, where he hit him with a series of kicks. In the other ring, Aiden English had Jericho locked in a headlock and was punching him in the head several times. As English released Jericho, his hand was covered in Jericho’s blood, and English wiped it across his chest like it was a badge of honour. English then set up the table that Chavo had brought into the ring earlier, grabbed Jericho and set him up on the table. English climbed to the top rope… and hit That’s A Wrap on Jericho, putting him through the table!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia!

With English and Jericho both down, the camera cut to Simon Gotch, who had Paul London locked in an armbar. London was refusing to submit, but he was unable to get out of the hold either. Gotch looked frustrated, and he broke the hold then grabbed a steel chair, which he grabbed around London’s arm. He then grabbed the other chair, and could be heard yelling to London “if you don’t surrender, I’ll break your arm!” He lifted the chair up, and was about to slam it on London’s arm… but before Gotch could do so, Jungle Boy snatched the chair off him! Gotch turned around to face Jungle Boy, and Jungle Boy hit him with a swift kick to the midsection, then followed up by hitting the Canadian Destroyer! Jungle Boy then helped Paul London get his arm out of the chair, but as Jungle Boy got to his feet, Chavo Guerrero grabbed him, lifting him onto his back and locking in the Gory Special!

Nigel McGuinness: Chavo Guerrero using the submission hold his grandfather Gory Guerrero invented… can he make Jungle Boy submit?

As Jungle Boy tried to escape the hold, Luchasaurus came to his aid, hitting Chavo with a kick to the face and forcing him to break the hold. As Chavo dropped Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus hit Chavo with the Tail Whip, then followed up with the Tombstone Age! At this point, Aiden English got to his feet, and he locked eyes with Luchasaurus. While Luchasaurus was focused on English, Elias snuck up behind him, kicking him between the legs! Aiden applauded Elias, then grabbed Luchasaurus, hitting the Director’s Cut. English grabbed Jungle Boy, and told Elias to grab Paul London. As Elias applied the Fujiwara Armbar to London, Aiden English put Jungle Boy in the Cobra Clutch!

Mauro Ranallo: Team Jericho are in all kinds of trouble now… will Jungle Boy or Paul London submit?

Nigel McGuinness: Given the damage Simon Gotch did to Paul London’s arm earlier, he might have to surrender!

As London and Jungle Boy tried to escape the submission holds they had been put in, the crowd began chanting for Jericho to make the save. To the delight of the crowd, Jericho slowly got to his feet. He grabbed a steel chair and hit Elias with it, then turned to Aiden English. Upon seeing Jericho, English released Jungle Boy and threw him into the cage. Jericho swung the chair at English, but English ducked out of the way, then hit Jericho with a chop block to the knee from behind. Jericho stumbled, dropping the chair in the process, and English grabbed him, going for the Director’s Cut… but Jericho blocked it and hit the Judas Effect! Jericho then grabbed English by the legs, putting him in the Walls of Jericho! As English cried out in pain, Simon Gotch tried to come to his aid, but Luchasaurus blocked him off, lifting him up and hitting the Extinction Event! Elias then attacked Luchasaurus, hitting him with a steel chair across the back, but before he could get to Jericho, Jungle Boy hit a Superkick, kicking the chair into the face of Elias! Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus and Paul London then formed a protective ring around Jericho, making sure no members of Kingdom could get to him. English was refusing to submit, so Jericho put his knee on English’s back, transitioning from the Walls of Jericho into the Liontamer! The pressure was too much, and English tapped out!

Mauro Ranallo: It’s over! Jericho wins Warfare Games!

As the referee called for the bell, Jericho released English and fell to his knees in a mixture of exhaustion and relief. Judas began to blast through the arena as Jericho hugged his teammates. The four men stood side by side, raising each other’s arms in victory.

Nigel McGuinness: What a match that was, Mauro! I think all eight men will be feeling the effects of Warfare Games for many weeks to come…

As Jericho and his team exited the cage, Jericho went under the ring, pulling out a beer cooler. He took out four beers, handing one to each of Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus and Paul London. The four men then toasted each other, drinking their beer in celebration as the show went off the air.