Christmas Eve Of Destruction 07

A.J

Christmas Eve Of Destruction 07

Post by A.J »

Dark Match
Goldberg started off with punches and an eye gouge. He hit a clothesline and then pinned Kidman for a 2 count. Goldberg then placed a chinlock on Billy Kidman. Kidman elbowed out, hit an elbow, a hiptoss, and then drove his shoulder into the gut of Goldberg. Goldberg then hit the Snake Eyes and choked Kidman. Goldberg locked on a Camel Clutch. Goldberg got a Small Package pin for a 2 count. Kidman then hit a side belly-to-belly suplex. Kidman then hit a clothesline. Kidman hit another clothesline. Kidman then pinned Goldberg for a 2 count. Kidman threw a Discus Punch and then hit the Shooting Star Press and pinned Goldberg for a 2 count. Goldberg then hit a DDT and pinned Kidman for a 2 count. Kidman reversed, and pinned Goldberg for the 3 count.
Opener
A pyro display went off as signs were displayed all of the arena. The San Antonio crowd was blowing the roof off of the Alamodome as a video montage began to play. The night’s competitors began flashing as still images on the tron, faster and faster, lights flashing, as the crowd got louder and louder. Letters began flashing amongst the photographs, but they didn’t appear to mean anything as the images began to move so quickly that you couldn’t make them out anymore. And then finally when the crowd had maxed out every possible noise level the video halted, went black, and flashed three letters, one at a time, H-B-K. And then a a still photo of the EBWF world’s champion as the crowd went crazy for their hometown boy, ignoring Daizee Haze’s music and inadvertently giving her a pop she’d never be capable of earning her whole life.

Match #1
First out was Daizee Haze. She looked focused as she awaited her tag team partner Rodney Mack. Mack's music played, but he didn't come out, the music played again, but still no Mack, when all of a sudden on the Jumbo Tron Ron Killings was seen standing by with a devilish grin on his face. The camera slowly panned out to see somebody in the background, but it was unclear who it was.
Killings: Well Daizee, I have some bad news and some worse news. The bad news is your buddy Rodney, won't be able to make it for our match, he is a little bit; well take a look for yourself.

Ron moved the camera to show the person behind them was no one other than Rodney Mack! Mack was all tied up with barbed wire to a fence backstage; bleeding profusely from the arms, writs and neck. "The Truth" went over to Rodney and gave him a hard slap across the face, turning Mack's face red and also leaving a hand print. Mack struggled to get free, but to no avail, he only furthered his pain, by ripping and tearing his flesh even more. The Truth then turned and walked out of frame, but then came back for a final word.

Killings: Oh, before I forget…Mack will be right here watching the damn match, but that isn't the worse of all the news, you see Daziee at this very moment there is a surprise waiting for you in that ring. Turn around.

Just then Haze is floored with a shot from one of the cameras, but it is soon revealed that the "cameraman" was only Lacey in disguise. Lacey didn't stop the attack; she was really laying into Haze with rights, lefts and kicks to the head. The Truth then came out clapping and all smiles as he grabbed one of the ladders at ringside and slid it in the ring. Lacey then set the ladder up in the corner and grabbed an almost limp, Daizee Haze, whipping her right smack into the ladder! Haze was out and even busted open around the mouth. Lacey, then went outside and grabbed a chair, she wrapped the chair around the ankle of Haze and then proceeded to drop the ladder right across the chair smashing the ankle of Daizee Haze! Haze yelled out in pain, she was obviously in a great deal of agony and was not getting any kind of sympathy from Killings or Lacey. The Truth then went out of the ring and grabbed another ladder, and slit it in before going under the ring and pulling out a table! Lacey set up the table, and tossed a beaten down Haze on to it. Ron Killings then ascended the top rope and hit a huge Senton Bomb! The crowd was in complete shock at what was happening.

On the Jumbo Tron Rodney Mack can be seen trying to get out of the barbed wire restraints, but in the process was writhing in pain as he was further inflicting pain onto himself*

Lacey then made a signal to Killings; who was getting up slowly from the Senton Bomb, he had given Daizee. Ron then grabbed a ladder and placed it in between the ropes making a triangle in the corner. He then set the other ladder on top of it at an angle, so one side is up and the other is down. Lacey then grabbed Haze's body and placed her face near the end of the ladder face down. The Truth then went to the top rope and just before he could jump off, a male fan jumped over the guard rail and into the ring to move Haze out of the way, and as the fan shoved Lacey to the ground and moved Haze, Killings then jumped off of the top rope onto the ladder and SMASHES the fan in the face, instantly busting open the man's face! The man yelled out in pain as he rolls out of the ring, a bloody mess similar to Joey Mercury after getting nailed in the face with the ladder. EMT's came rushing out to take care of the man, when all of a sudden a roar of applause hits and out from the back, bloody and battered is Rodney Mack limping, but sure enough coming down to help out his partner. Lacey and Killings are ready; Lacey tries a baseball slide only to miss and be pulled out and given a right hand to the face, hitting the ground. "The Truth" signaled for Mack to get in the ring, and he did, but Killings went right to work stomping away on Rodney. "The Truth" got a bit arrogant and taunted the fans and that gave Mack enough time to recover and get a low blow in on "The Truth". With Lacey slowly moving on the outside, Haze was out in a heap in the corner. Lacey was the first up as she slid into the ring and set up a ladder right under the contracts. She then proceeded to climb the ladder slowly, holding her jaw; Mack also began moving as he saw Lacey and began climbing up the other side, Lacey was about a step and a half ahead of Mack, when suddenly Lacey reached for the contracts and was almost in possession when she received a swift punch to the stomach. She was winded and tried to catch her breath, when suddenly Mack grabbed her by the hair and slammed her face into the steel; Lacey then bounced off the ladder and landed throat first on the ropes, she grabbed her throat as she writhed in pain. Mack slowly began to climb the ladder again, when suddenly Ron Killings low blowed Mack and then grabbed him executing a power bomb to the outside! Mack was out cold, leaving Killings to climb the ladder and retrieve the contracts! Killings and Lacey have won a hellacious and unforgettable match, but that means Rodney Mack and Daizee Haze have been fired!

As more EMT's came out to see about the 4 fallen stars, Killings shoved them away from Lacey and grabbed her and took her to the back himself, to a thunderous roar of boos from the San Antonio crowd.

Match #2
The Ultimate X Match began as the crowd went wild. Bret Hart was booed out of the building as the San Antonio crowd was having none of him. The James Storm cowboy gimmick was going over pretty well as far as the Texans were concerned and Billy Gunn came out to cheers of indifference. Hart’s X-Division title was suspended over the ring and the three men did a match full of risky spots. The crowd was going crazy as Bret climbed to the top rope and started climbing toward the center of the ring. Storm grabbed onto his legs and they fell to the mat together. The belt swung from the Ultimate X setup. The match continued with more high spots when Bret Hart took out Storm with the bulldog. Billy Gunn capitalized by taking Hart out with the Fameasser. He quickly climbed to the turnbuckle and shimmied toward the title. He got to it and grabbed the title, falling to the mat with it. Becoming the new X-Division Champion.

Segment
The camera pans out to reveal a pair of black leather boots. The shot pans up showing off their spiked metal heels and just as the boots end right below the knee, the hemline of a dark green dress can be seen. The camera zooms out and a pop fills the arena.
King: Woohoo! Chyna is in the building! Where's HBK? Where's Triple H??

Joey Styles: Will Chyna accompany either of them to the ring tonight?

King: We'll find out!

Match #3
Lacey came back out to the ring, a little worse for wear. She held up the No Limits Title. CM Punk joined her in the ring as the exploding cage lowered over the room. Lacey started with a spinning heel kick to Punk, but Lacey was a bit eager and Punk was able to back out of the way. The two locked up and Lacey took Punk down to the ground. They started rolling around on the mat. They moved to their feet and the crowd began to applaud. They locked up again and Punk got the upper hand, pushing Lacey just mere inches from the exploding cage. The crowd cheered in a way that made you wonder if they really wanted to witness more carnage, and in the nick of time Lacey threw Punk off of her. They stared each other down, and then they locked up again. Lacey hit a running headlock, falling to the floor with Punk and locking the move on tight. She modified the hold into a sleeper and Punk grabbed a handful of hair. Punk did a flip, and reversed the sleeper hold, putting Lacey down to the mat. Lacey managed to get to her feet and land chops across the chest of Punk. Mere inches from the cage, Punk came out of the trance with hard rights. Punk kicked Lacey in the head, knocking her down, but Lacey quickly got to her feet and kicked Punk in the gut. Lacey grabbed a hand full of hair, and tried to Irish whip Punk into the ropes, but Punk, moving swiftly, slid on his belly, stopping before she hit the cage. The crowd booed, now ready to see some action. Punk kicked Lacey in the head once more, and grabbed her by the hair, Irish whipping her toward the cage wall, but Lacey mimicked Punk’s move, and stopped short. Lacey started screaming to Punk to grow some balls and land in the cage. Punk waved her off. The two locked up, and Punk quickly had Lacey in another sleeper hold. Lacey thrashed to get Punk off of her, and the two fell to the floor. They made it back to their feet, still attached, and Punk hit her with a side slam, not letting go of the hold. Punk, still holding on to the neck of Lacey, ran at the steel cage sacrificing himself, and causing a blaze of sparks and smoke. The crowd was on its feet, shouting in amazement. Lacey’s arm looked as if it was burned, and after recovery she got up and kicked Punk right in the throat. She repeatedly kicked Punk in the head, and then set him up for a side suplex. Lacey went for the pin, but Punk threw her off. Lacey’s arm was oozing blood now, and the burns were blistering already. Lacey helped Punk up, and began the right hands once more. Lacey hit a DDT on Punk. He covered 1…2… Kickout! Lacey got up, kicking Punk in the head repeatedly once more. Lacey hit another DDT, and then helped Punk up, and threw him into the cage. More smoke and sparks flew as the crowd went crazy. Punk fell face first in pain, and the ref called Lacey off. Lacey ignored the ref and picked Punk up by the head. She kicked Punk in the side of the face, the match becoming a real grudge match. Lacey got the German Suplex on Punk. Lacey followed up with a leg drop. Lacey went for the pin… 1…2…Kickout! Frustrated Lacey put Punk in the figure four, and within moments the two were trading slaps back and forth. Lacey hit the spinning heel kick on Punk and pinned him again 1…2…Kickout! The crowd couldn’t believe that with all the blood that had been shed the match was not over. Lacey hit the bulldog and went for the pin again 1…2… kickout. Punk got up and hit a spinning heel kick to the head of Lacey. Punk took a run at Lacey, but Lacey dove out of the way. Punk ran into the cage, and the entire thing lit up. The crowd couldn’t see either competitor through the smoke. The referee was trying to find his way through the haze. When the smoke began to clear everyone saw Lacey pinning Punk. Lacey began to move, the Ref was on the mat now, dizzy from the smoke. Lacey hit a powerbomb on Punk, and the Ref was stirring, and pinned him for the 1…2…Kickout. Lacey went for the school boy roll up, but Punk reversed it 1…2… kickout. Lacey hit DDT and climbed the turnbuckle, noticing no explosives on this area of the cage she climbed it, and did a moonassault from the top. Punk rolled out of the way, and Lacey got nothing but mat. Lacey got to her feet, and threw Punk to the cage again. The explosion caused Punk to come back a bloody mess, and Lacey pinned him. 1…2..3!!! Lacey retained the No Limits Title.

Match #4
The TLC Match seemed to be something of Edge’s specialty all though Batista overtook him in size. However Edge made up what he lacked in agility. The crowd was cheering as Batista set Edge up on a table, and climbed to the second rope for an elevated elbow drop. Edge rolled out of the way at the last minute and Batista put himself through the table. Edge followed up with the one man conchairto and when Batista moved to his feet he was able to take him down with a leg scissors take down. Edge set up a ladder and began to climb it, and when Batista got back to his feet Edge speared him from half way up the ladder. The crowd cheered and Batista went for the pin. 1…2…3! Edge was the number one contender for the IC Title. Edge held his arms up to celebrate his win and suddenly a man jumped the guardrail and the crowd went crazy. Tyson Tomko gave Edge a boot to the midsection and tapped at his head as if he were telling Edge that he had outsmarted him. Before heading up the ramp and exiting through the curtain.

Segment
The camera opens in an empty hallway. A very loud ruckus can be heard and the camera swings around to pick up the action. Triple H and HBK are seen in the opposite hallway. They appear to be yelling at each other and the camera zooms in to catch the intensity on their faces.
Shawn Michaels: I said there's no way we're going to end it like that!

Triple H: Well that's the way I want to end it Shawn, and there's not a whole lot you can do to stop me.

Shawn Michaels: Oh yeah...

The crowd pops again as Chyna comes into the frame. Dressed as she was earlier she steps between her DX stablemates and the intensity seems to build. The silence grows to a roar from the crowd as Shawn adjusts the world title on his shoulder.

Chyna: It hardly matters how you two end it! Whatever happens, these morons are going to love it. They feed into our hand like pigeons in Central Park.

Shawn Michaels: Yeah, and come on Hunter. It's Christmas Eve! You're almost obligated to end it my way!

Triple H: Fine, your way. Whatever. Hey...

Triple H directed his gaze to Chyna.

Triple H: Isn't your birthday in a couple of days?

Chyna: Yeah, why?

Triple H: You're turning 25 right?

Shawn Michaels: No you idiot... she's turning 26. 25 was last year.

Triple H: Give me a break Shawn. She's only been back in DX for a year. I can't keep track of these things. Anyway, I got you a birthday present...

Chyna: You got me a birthday present.

Triple H: Oh come on Joan, these people aren't stupid. I think they're pretty smart. I think they're catching on. They all know we worked in WWE and you were an original member of DX. So of course, I'm obligated to get you a present, you know... as your stablemate and everything.

Shawn Michaels: Ummm, Hunter, you didn't get me anything for my birthday.

Triple H: You had a birthday? Really, when was it?

Shawn Michaels: In July, five days before yours, like it is every year...

Triple H: Right, I'll be sure to have the wife mark that on my calendar, anyway... right your birthday present...

Hunter turned around and produced a gold gift bag. He handed it to her and then he and Shawn acted slightly excited. She pulled her gift from the bag revealing a black t-shirt. She turned it around. It was a babydoll tee with the old school white DX Logo and "Suck It" written in pink.

Triple H: It's the NEW D-Generation-X t-shirt.

Shawn cockily tilted his head into the camera and grinned.

Shawn Michaels: Available at all merchandise booths located around the arena, and of course EBWFshop.com

Hunter sighed.

Triple H: Yeah, I guess you’re right Shawn. That ending wasn't so bad. Good work.

Shawn Michaels: I told you Hunter. You never listen.

Chyna: You knuckleheads have to make a production out of everything.

Shawn Michaels: Yeah, I got to go shine up the belt for our match. See you guys later.

Shawn walked off and Hunter looked down at Chyna and shrugged.

Chyna: Yeah, I got to get going too. Lots of stuff going on tonight. You know me, busy, busy, busy. I'm a... not going out there tonight. I kind of prefer to stay neutral.

Triple H: I understand. Shawn and I always find a way... I'll see you after Christmas break then?

Chyna: Yep. Bye...

Chyna walked out of the shot and Triple H lowered his head.

Triple H: Hey Joanie?

She walked back into the shot with a concerned look.

Chyna: What is it Hunter?

He reached off camera and then offered her a green gift wrapped box.

Triple H: Really, Happy Birthday.

No sooner was the gift in her hands he turned from her. Her gaze followed him as he walked away, and she raised an eyebrow at the gift in her hand as a promo video began for the Women’s Champion.

SEGMENT
Melina came out to the ring and didn’t even bother with her usual entrance. She took a microphone.
Melina: I have been your women’s champion for months, and just last month I fought Chyna to a no contest, but can I find a suitable opponent? Of course I can’t, and that’s because I am the most dominate diva in the EBWF. I have the brains. I have the smarts and I have the talent to match. I refuse to defend this championship until the Royal Rumble at which point someone had better step up and challenge me. I have a close eye on the women’s division, and NONE of you ladies can compare to me. This is my challenge. Chyna, I know it’s not your thing, but I want you to throw your hat into the Royal Rumble match. You think you’re the Queen Bee? We’ll lets see what kind of buzzing you can do! You reply to me by next week, or I’ll be left to assume that you’re nothing more than a coward, just like those boys you roll with.

Melina’s music hit once more and the Women’s Champion left the ring.

Match #5
The crowd couldn’t help but notice that the ring had not been changed for the Barbwire Ropes match and when Wes Ikeda appeared on the Tron they booed, knowing the match wouldn’t happen.
Wes Ikeda: I regretfully inform you that I will not be gracing the ring tonight. I have made a very lucrative deal with Lance Storm that saves us both the embarrassment of having to perform in a place as God Forsaken as Texas. You unfortunately can’t know what that deal is, but I’m told you’ll find out on the next edition of Warfare. Merry Christmas Ya’ll. Goodnight.

Match #7
We are taken into a video package looking at how Triple H became the number one contender. The music of Triple H then hit the arena as he made his way out in street clothes, usual water bottle in hand. He climbed up to the ring apron, spitting the water on cue, and looking over the crowd unenthusiastically. “Sexy Boy” hit as HBK came onto the stage. He hit his knees doing his usual entrance as the roof came off of the Alamodome. He stayed true to personality, looking unenthused and refusing to taunt the crowd. When he was billed from San Antonio the crowd popped louder, and Shawn simply looked annoyed with them. He entered the ring, and the intensity seemed to build. The bell rang and Hunter extended his hand to Shawn. Shawn readily excepted the hand shake and the match began. They locked up and Triple H backed HBK to the corner and gave him a cheap shot, but HBK came back with a right hand and Triple H backed off. They locked up again and HBK got a side headlock and then a shoulder block and side headlock takedown. Triple H reversed into a side headlock of his own, and then hit a shoulder block but HBK came back with an arm drag. HBK hit a suplex and then choked Triple H but Triple H came back with some chops. HBK hit a back body drop and then clotheslined Triple H to the outside. Triple H sent HBK over the barricade into the crowd and Hunter followed him over. Hunter hit a neckbreaker on the floor and then both men traded right hands. Triple H tossed Shawn back to ringside and then got the mic and told HBK to quit, but HBK decked him. Triple H sent HBK into the ring steps and then got a chair and hit HBK in the back with it, and then choked him around the ring post. Triple H dismantled the announce table and pulled HBK up there, and Triple H then grabbed the mic and told HBK to give up now. Shawn gave him a defiant ‘no’, and then side slammed back him through the table. Shawn made it to his feet and decked Hunter with a monitor but then Triple H came back with a steel chair to the skull! HBK was busted wide open and then Triple H grabbed the ring steps and nailed HBK with them! Triple H grabbed the mic and told HBK to quit. Shawn was a bloody mess. Triple H nailed HBK with the mic and then kicked him repeatedly in the ring. Triple H nailed HBK with the falling neckbreaker, and then another one! HBK can’t stand, and Triple H pulled him up and hit a third falling neckbreaker! Triple H put on a chokehold. The referee put the mic near HBK’s mouth, but he wouldn’t quit.
HBK fought out, but Triple H nailed him with a forearm smash, and then got on the mic again. He told HBK to quit, and then nailed him in the head with the mic again, but HBK wouldn’t respond. HBK is down and out, and Triple H demanded he give up again, and then Shawn nailed him with a right hand. HBK hit a headbutt and then a clothesline and then hit the Teardrop Suplex, which was throwback enough for the crowd to get behind him. HBK hit the side slam and then looked out in the crowd, a bloody mess. HBK hit the superkick, sending Triple H down! Triple H rolled to the outside of the ring, and started leaving up the aisle. HBK followed him up and slammed him head first into the security railing. Triple H got a thumb to the eye and then hit a swinging neckbreaker on HBK onto the security rail. The men made it toward the stage. Triple H threw HBK into some equipment crates, and then pulled out an electric cord, which sparked a bit, and then wrapped it around the throat of HBK. HBK wouldn’t quit, and powered out, and sent Triple H through a TV screen! Holy shit! HBK sent Triple H into the set. Triple H hit another thumb to the eye and went for a suplex, but HBK reversed and suplexed Triple H into the set again. HBK then whipped Triple H into the set, nearly knocking part of it off, and pleased with himself did the same again.

HBK kicked at some speakers and then followed Triple H, who was crawling up onto the stack of speakers. HBK tossed him into some of they pyrotechnic equipment, and it blew everywhere with sparks and smoke, blinded, Shawn walked into a DDT! Triple H told him to quit, and then hammered him on the back before tossing some camera equipment off the set. Triple H choked HBK with a chord and then climbed up on some scaffold, and choked HBK. HBK then nailed Triple H in the head with a mic, and Triple H went hanging off the scaffolding. He managed to pull himself back up, and charged HBK with hard fists. The men fought back down the ramp and got into the ring when the crowd went buzzing and Shawn turned in time to see Batista stalking up the ring. The men looked confused and Batista immediately took Shawn down with a clothesline. Hunter attempted to defend himself, but Batista took him down with the spinebuster. The crowd started to boo, and Batista played up his accomplishment. Suddenly Lance Storm ran to the ring. He grabbed a microphone, and being very bold with both members of DX lying on the ground he stepped up to Batista, and spoke.

Lance Storm: Just WHAT in the hell do you think you’re doing? I didn’t want to have to announce this tonight, but now seems like just as good a time as any, Batista… because Wes Ikeda was so fearful that he’d lose to me tonight he made a deal. I’d let him off if he made me the number one contender for the world title. I’m facing one of these schmucks next month at the Royal Rumble so I have a vested interest in this match and…

Batista shoved Lance hard which infuriated the Canadian icon. The crowd was jeering and then Batista exchanged some inaudible words with Lance and they seemed to come to some sort of agreement. They immediately began to gang up on Shawn and Hunter though they were already down. The jeers grew to full on boos but Batista and Lance didn’t seem to mind, they weren’t partners but they had a common goal. The crowd popped. Chyna was on the stage, and she stood idly for a moment watching the destruction. Shawn was already bleeding from his battle with Triple H. Batista exposed a turnbuckle, helped Hunter to his feet and drove him into it face first. The crowd oooohed and ahhhed as Triple H came stumbling backwards, blood oozing from his right temple. Chyna charged the ring.

King: No Chyna, no!

Joey Styles: What does she think she’s doing?!

She managed to hit Lance with a few hard rights and he went bailing out of the ring no worse for wear, figuring he’d leave her to suffer at the hands of Batista. Batista delivered a thunderous clothesline to Triple H which sent him down right where he was. HBK had collapsed onto the mat, near the corner. Batista began stalking Chyna, and she realized that she may have bit off more than she could chew in the case of The Animal. She innocently threw her hands up and started backing away from him. They circled around the ring until Chyna was forced to step over the fallen Triple H and eventually backed into a corner. The crowd booed, and Batista grabbed Chyna by the hair. He picked her up and the San Antonio crowd went livid.

Joey Styles: That’s a woman Batista. Dave, don’t do this! Don’t do this.

Batista was poised and ready for a power bomb. Chyna pleading with him to stop.

King: Shawn, Triple H! Do something!

The men lay motionless and then in the nick of time, and seemingly out of options Triple H moved to his knees, a bloody mess and gave Batista a forearm to the groin.

Joey Styles: Unusual play by Triple H.

King: What else could he do? He had to do something.

Batista fell to his knees, Chyna falling hard to the mat, but seemingly safe. The match was technically still going on, but Chyna literally crawled over Batista to check Hunter’s injury. He didn’t immediately push her away, but assured her he was fine, as he stumbled to his feet. Batista was still on the ground and Hunter walked over to Shawn helping him to his feet. Storm had already headed backstage, but no sooner had Hunter and Chyna helped Shawn to his feet Batista had moved behind them and hit Hunter with a forearm to the back of the head. The two men rolled outside, the blood from Hunter’s head adorning Batista’s chest. Shawn got in the mix, trying to fiend Batista off, but Batista managed to spinebuster both Triple H and HBK to the outside as the fans jeered louder. Joanie was in the ring, and had taken the time to find a sledgehammer while the men had been fighting. She walked over to the ropes to taunt Batista and he grabbed her by the boot and yanked her foot, throwing her off balance and sending her to the ground. She used the sledgehammer from her sitting position and did little to hurt Batista as she hit him in the chest only enough to cause him to stumble backwards. She hurriedly got to her feet and got a running start, trying a flying cross body to no avail as Batista only caught her mid move. Batista easily dropped her for a Gorilla press slam and all three members of DX were unmoving at ringside as I Walk Alone blared over the PA system as Batista played to the crowd.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan