Warfare Results - 11/29/2021

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results - 11/29/2021

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

The arena went wild as EBWF Warfare kicked off, and the camera joined Mauro and Nigel at the desk.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome fans to EBWF Warfare! I’m Mauro Ranallo.

Nigel McGuinness: And I’m Nigel McGuinness. We have an incredible match to start things off tonight on Warfare.

Cameron Grimes came to the ring to a mild reaction from the crowd. He got in the ring and turned toward the entrance to await his opponent. “Better Than You” hit and the crowd cheered for an EBWF newcomer.

Mauro Ranallo: His name is Maxwell Jacob Friedman…

Nigel McGuinness: And he’s better than you.

Mauro Ranallo: Well, I don’t know about that, but we cann all just call him MJF. This matchup is going to be unbelievable for sure.

The bell rang, and MJF offered a handshake before the match but Grimes took him down and hit a series of rights. The referee pulled him off but Grimes didn’t care and hit a series of clotheslines and elbows in the corner. MJF poked Grimes’s eyes but ran into a series of arm drags. Grimes hit a Hip Toss and then a big backdrop. Grimes chopped MJF and went for a backdrop and as MJF went for a kick MJF swept his legs.

Nigel McGuinness: MJF showing off his talent here.

Grimes picked MJF but MJF slapped the hell out of him only for Grimes to respond in kind! MJF pulled Grimes into the turnbuckles by his tights and beat him down. MJF stomped on Grimes’s hand and put him in a Top Wristlock. Grimes fought him off and then hit a Sunset Flip for two. Grimes followed up with a Backslide for two but MJF used a wristlock to slam Grimes to the mat.

Mauro Ranallo: That couldn’t keep Cameron Grimes down.

Grimes hit a Springboard Flying Cross Body out of the corner but couldn’t get up to make a cover. Grimes hit a series of clotheslines and a Superkick. Grimes threw MJF into the turnbuckle repeatedly but MJF fought out only to eat a Snap Powerslam from Grimes for two. MJF rolled to the floor and Grimes went for a dive but MJF got out of the way. MJF landed a clothesline to Grimes. Grimes came flying in with a Flying Dropkick through the ropes! They fought back to the ring where Grimes Went for a flying forearm but MJF caught him in midair with the Salt of the Earth for the submission! He held onto the arm, and it felt like Grimes was trying to slither away. The referee was focused on Grimes’ hand in anticipation of the tap. MJF put his feet on the bottom rope and used the position for leverage

Mauro Ranallo: He can’t do that! He can’t…

Cameron Grimes tapped and the referee rang the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: In his first EBWF match. MJF is questionably victorious.

The referee raised MJF’s hand in victory as a video about all the Cyber Monday deals on EBWFShop began to play.

SEGMENT

"Papercut" hit and the crowd cheered as The Goddess Alexa Bliss made her way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Last week Britt Baker accepted Alexa Bliss' challenge to a match at Christmas Eve Of Destruction… But Britt said she wanted a last woman standing match.

Nigel McGuinness: Not only that but she said she wanted to face the quote "Real Alexa Bliss".

Alexa grabbed a microphone from a crew member and began to speak.

Alexa Bliss: So Britt Baker has finally accepted my challenge.

The crowd cheered.

Alexa Bliss:Took you long enough but I heard everything you said last week and I find it interesting. Britt you said that my change of heart was all an act and you wanted to face the real me.

Alexa smirked.

Alexa Bliss: Well Britt you're wrong, my change of heart is completely legit. You see after the Royal Rumble I looked at where my life was at that point and I realized that I was in a dark place so then and there I decided to change and look for acceptance from these people again and I have achieved that.

The crowd cheered which brought a smile to Alexa's face.

Alexa Bliss: But Britt you want me to bring my vicious side to Christmas Eve Of Destruction and face you in a Last Woman Standing match? Well be careful what you wish for because you're gonna get it.

Alexa threw down the mic and left the ring as the crowd cheered.

Mauro Ranallo: Britt Baker might regret wanting to face Alexa's dark side.

Nigel McGuinness: Judging by what we've seen in the past D.M.D might be in trouble.

Alexa went behind the curtain as a promo for Christmas Eve of Destruction played.

SEGMENT

The camera focused in a hallway backstage. Wes Ikeda was seen standing with Blaine Ikeda and the cameraman was careful to not approach, covertly trying to film the conversation it had just stumbled upon.

Wes Ikeda: Absolutely not. You’ve lost your damn mind.

Blaine Ikeda: Dad, would you just listen to…

Wes Ikeda: I said no. That’s the end of it.

Blaine Ikeda: Dad.

Wes Ikeda: End. of. It.

Wes turned briskly and went back toward the production table, leaving Blaine standing there staring after him.

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got the number one contender for the Women's Championship, Leva Bates, in action as she goes one on one with Winter!

The crowd booed as Winter made her way to the ring first. When Winter was in the ring, "Geek" by MC Chris hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Leva Bates headed to the ring. Once Bates had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Leva applied a headlock, but Winter broke free and whipped Bates against the ropes, before hitting her with a clothesline. As Bates hit the mat, Winter stomped on her several times, before pulling her to her feet and hitting a backbreaker. As Bates landed on Winter's knee, Winter pushed down on Leva's chin, stretching Leva over her knee.

Nigel McGuinness: Winter stretching Leva as much as she can, putting a lot of pressure on her back!

Bates managed to get her leg up and hit Winter with a series of knees to the face, forcing her to break the hold. Both women got to their feet and Winter whipped Bates into the corner, before punching her in the corner several times. Bates fell into a sitting position and Winter applied a foot choke! The crowd booed, and the referee forced Winter to take a step back.

Mauro Ranallo: Very aggressive start to this match from Winter... she's developed something of a mean streak since turning on Becky Lynch!

Nigel McGuinness: I think she's always had a mean streak, Mauro... there's a reason she calls herself the Satanic Diva!

Winter charged towards Bates, going for a corner clothesline, but Bates got her foot up and blocked it, then sat herself on the top rope and hit a diving seated senton! She hooked both legs and the referee counted – 1... 2... Winter kicked out! Both women got to their feet, and Bates hit Winter with a series of clotheslines in quick succession. Winter looked dazed as she got to her feet, and Bates set her up for a northern lights suplex... but Winter countered with a DDT! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Bates kicked out! Winter pulled Bates to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, then lifted her up for a fallaway slam... but Bates broke free and got behind Winter, hitting a release German suplex. Both women got to their feet, and Bates went to whip Winter into the corner... but Winter reversed it, sending Bates into the corner, then hit her with a series of kicks to the midsection. Winter sat Bates on the top rope, then hit a superplex and hooked the leg once more. The referee counted – 1... 2... Bates kicked out! Winter dragged Bates to her feet and whipped her against the ropes, then went for a Samoan drop... but Bates countered with a knee smash, then followed up with a superkick! Winter rolled out of the ring, and Bates followed her to the outside. She grabbed Winter and went to throw her back in the ring, but Winter fought back with a series of punches before throwing Bates into the ringside barrier. Bates hit the barrier head first, and slumped to the ground. Winter dragged her to her feet and lifted her up, dropping her onto the barrier. Winter then began pulling up the padding at ringside, exposing the concrete floor underneath.

Mauro Ranallo: Winter has evil intentions here... Leva Bates could be in trouble!

The referee pleaded with Winter, but Winter ignored him and hit Bates with a DDT onto the exposed concrete! She then rolled Bates back into the ring and hit a spinning backbreaker, before hooking the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: An impressive performance from both women here tonight, but it's Winter who emerges victorious!

Mauro Ranallo: She's lucky she wasn't disqualified after DDTing Leva onto the concrete flooring!

The referee called for the bell and went to raise Winter's arm in victory, but Winter slapped his hand away then continued to pummel Bates with a series of punches against the ring mat. The referee tried to intervene, but Winter shoved him away, then exited the ring and grabbed a steel chair from ringside. After grabbing the chair, Winter re-entered the ring and lifted up the chair, ready to hit Bates with it... but the referee pulled the chair away from her! Winter began arguing with the referee, giving Bates time to roll out of the ring and retreat up the ramp. Winter looked furious and the referee quickly exited the ring in case she tried to take her frustrations out on him. Winter glared up the ramp at Bates, and was about to go after her... but suddenly the arena lights went out, and orange flames shot up from around the ring! For a moment, Winter looked slightly fearful, but her fear quickly turned to anger as the sound of Becky Lynch's laugh was heard throughout the arena.

Nigel McGuinness: Becky Lynch sending a message to Winter!

Winter looked around the ring, trying to find an escape as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned from a commercial, there was a buzz amongst the Greenville, South Carolina crowd. All of a sudden static hit the titan tron. There was a muffled sound that sounded like someone was switching the radio stations. Words started being heard from the tron amidst the static. "Controversy" "Vindictive" "Whatever it takes" "no soul" "cold" "cheater" "liar" "evil" "calculated".... the static cut and the lights went out in the building. The next vision on the tron and heard audibly was another word... CHAMPION...

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CAME TO PLAY

"I Came To Play" by Downstait was heard and Greenville erupted in the loudest boos that the company had heard in quite some time. Paul Heyman and Mickie Mizanin entered onto the ramp first. Heyman was in a suit and Mickie was donning a tight fitting white dress. They both pointed towards the entrance as The Miz sauntered through the curtain and onto the ramp. The boo's intensified as the EBWF Champion made his way out of the back. He wore a dark Blue Suit with a black undershirt and Dark Blue Tie. He had the EBWF Championship over his right shoulder. He adjusted the belt over his shoulder, and without acknowledging Heyman or his wife, he walked ahead, soaking in the reaction from the capacity crowd. Heyman and Mickie walked confidently behind him, as the trio made their way into the ring. Miz leaned up against the turnbuckle peering out angrily at the crowd. Heyman, upon his entrance to the ring, requested a mic and was given one. The crowd booed as they learned they were first going to hear from him.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen...

The crowd booed Heyman out of the building which caused a big smile to form on his face. The camera cut to the Miz who smirked.

Paul Heyman: My NAME... is PAUL... HEYMAN.

The crowd booed even more.

Paul Heyman: And today.. I am standing before you.. in the PROUDEST MOMENT.. of my CAREER.. as a professional wrestling personality.. as an advocate.. as A MAN. You see in my life.. I have had the honor of representing some great men. I have had the privilege of being beside some great CHAMPIONS. HOWEVER! NONE of them.. are quite like the man who I share the ring with today. NONE OF THEM.. are at the level of prestige.. of intelligence.. of TALENT..as the man who I am the proud advocate of.. here today. I am standing before you today.. QUITE LITERALLY.. brimming with pride.. as I introduce to you.. a MAN.. who needs no introduction.. but a MAN who DESERVES.. your ADORATION and RESPECT. He is the FIVE TIME.. and CURRENT.. EBWF WORLD CHAMPION.. he is THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS.. HE IS THE CREAM OF THE CROP.. THE BEST OF THE BEST..THE SUPEREST OF SUPERSTARS.. YOUR FAVORITE WRESTLERS.. FAVORITE WRESTLER! HE ISSSS... THE MIZ!

The crowd booed as The Miz squinted at the disrespect of the crowd. He slowly made his way towards Heyman who gave him the microphone. Miz held the mic and didn't take his eyes off the people in the audience. He had a look that could almost say "how dare you?"

The Miz: Really?

The boos got even louder.

The Miz: Really? You're going to sit there in your little seats that you had to take a second mortgage out to afford.. clap your disgusting dirty little hands together..and boo me? That's what you're going to do?! Huh?!

The boos got even louder.

The Miz: Well go ahead.. I don't care. I don't. All I care about.. in this world.. in this life.. is what you see on my shoulder.. right now. As Paul said.. I once again.. am the EBWF.. WORLD.. Champion.. and whether you idiots like it.. or you don't like it.. or you cry about it.. or you snivel.. or you complain... NOTHING.. you do.. NOTHING you say.. your reaction to it.. your opinion of it.. is going to change the fact.. that this sight that you're seeing right now.. before your very eyes.. is going to change.. ANYTIME soon. So similar to being poor.. divorced.. unkept.. you might as well just settle in and get used to it.

The crowd booed even more. Miz didn't break flow.

The Miz: Since I've won this title.. so many people have approached me.. and they've asked me just what the hell I was thinking. They asked me how I could bring myself to "turning my back" on everyone who ever truly cared about me.. or truly adored me. To that I say.. A.) How dare you speak to me without being spoken to first... B.) What does it mean to truly be cared about.. or adored? What does it mean? A few weeks ago.. Rated RKO got one over on me.. and you people cheered for it.

The crowd cheered at the mention of Orton and Edge. The Miz was scethting.

The Miz: You cheered for it.. as Edge and Orton.. did WHAT THEY DO.. and they did it at MY EXPENSE. I may be a new father.. and a new husband.. I may have wonderful things going on outside of this ring.. but the one thing that I am NEVER EVER going to be.. is someone who ACCEPTS people pulling the wool over my eyes in this business. You all SAT and WATCHED.. on that night as Rated RKO duped the Miz.. and you all liked it...

The crowd cheered more. Miz and Heyman shook their head in disgust, as did Mickie.

The Miz: So you see.. it WASN'T ME.. who turned his back on YOU.. in fact.. it was all of you.. all of you MIZTAKES.. that turned your BACK ON ME! So when you ask me how could you do it? How do you sleep at night? How do you live with yourself?! I should turn around and ask you ALL THE SAME GOD DAMN QUESTION. Because it is YOU.. not ME.. that are the traitors here. My answers to those questions are AWFULLY.. AWFULLY simple.. how could I do it.. well just like I did it.. Fiend choked Randy out in the center of the ring.. I planted him FACE FIRST.. and I became the EBWF Champion. How do I sleep at night? LIKE A FREAKING BABY. How do I live with myself? I wouldn't want to LIVE AS ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING.. because I am the GREATEST HUMAN BEING.. that was EVER CREATED. I am the GOAT. I am the EBWF Champion.. AGAIN. You MADE this BED.. and now you're all going to have to LIE IN IT.. as I RUN OVER this entire locker room.. and NEVER.. RELINQUISH.. this TITLE.. EVER. AGAIN.

More boos, Miz cut them off.

The Miz: GO AHEAD... YEAH.. BOOOO!!! BOOOOO!!!! You think it actually MATTERS what you people want? HUH? You think it actually matters what you people root for?! You SHEEP.. will embrace ANYONE who faces me for this.. like he's your new adopted son.. but guess what.. whoever that may be.. I could care less.. because I know.. what you people don't want to accept.. and that is that there is NOBODY.. NOBODY.. who is good enough to dethrone me. NOBODY who has enough in them.. to take this belt off of my more than deserving shoulder. NOBODY.. who is ANYWHERE NEAR MY LEVEL. I am in a LEAGUE of MY OWN.. and the sooner you imbeciles get that through your thick skulls.. the better off you're going to be.. but if for some reason you refuse to accept that.. as the FACT THAT IT IS.. I will take GREAT PLEASURE.. in REMINDING.. all of you.. WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK!

The boo's were deafening as The Miz brought it home. He seemed deranged in this moment.

The Miz: BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ...

The crowd was booing the roof off the building.

The Miz: AND I'M..

Awesome.

The Miz shook with intensity as he flipped the microphone to the ground. Heyman and Mickie clapped as he exited the ring without looking at either of them. They quickly followed him out, and back up the ramp. Greenville, South Carolina was going crazy with heat. As Warfare went to a commercial.

SEGMENT

The scene opened up backstage again to find Blaine Ikeda roaming a hallway. He looked trepidatious as he paced back and forth. He finally took a deep breath and stopped, turning toward a door. The crowd cheered when the camera found the “Chris Jericho” logo on the door. Blaine hurriedly knocked, and then looked both ways down the hallway. The door swung open to find Chris Jericho, dressed in jeans and t-shirt. Chris cocked his head.

Blaine Ikeda: I need your help.

Chris gave a short nod and stepped back, gesturing for Blaine to come inside. The camera focused on the closed door as the scene faded.

MAIN EVENT

As the camera returned inside the arena,, the camera panned around the ring, where a number of tables, ladders and chairs had been set up. Hanging above the ring was a briefcase.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! It is time for our main event of the evening, which will determine the new number one contenders for Rated RKO's Tag Team Titles. Jurassic Express take on Rey and Dominik Mysterio and the Dudley Boyz in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match!

Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley made their way to the ring first, followed by Jurassic Express and finally the Mysterios. When all six men were in the ring, the bell rang and the Dudley Boyz immediately went after Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus. Rey and Dominik remained in the corner, waiting for their moment to attack. Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy beat down Bubba Ray and D-Von, then threw them out of the ring and turned their attention to Rey and Dominik. The four men met in the center of the ring and exchanged punches, with Dominik going up against Luchasaurus while Rey battled Jungle Boy. Rey took Jungle Boy down with a DDT, then worked with Dominik to double-team Luchasaurus. Luchasaurus tried to hit the Mysterios with a double chokeslam, but Rey and Dominik blocked it, then hit a double suplex. Rey followed up with a springboard moonsault, then told Dominik to get a ladder. Dominik exited the ring, grabbing a ladder from ringside, then slid the ladder into the ring. Dominik went to re-enter the ring, but before he could do so, Bubba Ray Dudley grabbed him, hitting a powerbomb onto the ramp! Bubba Ray and D-Von then re-entered the ring, where Rey Mysterio was climbing the ladder. The Dudleys grabbed the ladder and pushed it over, causing Rey to fall on the ropes then out of the ring. They then set the ladder back up underneath the briefcase, and D-Von began climbing the ladder while Bubba Ray stood guard at the bottom of the ladder. As D-Von began climbing the ladder, Jungle Boy tried to intervene, but Bubba Ray grabbed him, hitting Jungle Boy with a series of punches then setting him up for a piledriver... but before Bubba Ray could hit it, Luchasaurus hit Bubba Ray with a big boot! Luchasaurus then climbed up the ladder after D-Von Dudley, pulling him down before Jungle Boy hit D-Von with a superkick!

Nigel McGuinness: Great teamwork there by Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy!

Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy began climbing the ladder, but before they could reach the top Rey and Dominik Mysterio re-entered the ring, wielding steel chairs. Dominik hit Luchasaurus across the back with one steel chair, while Rey hit Jungle Boy across the back with another chair simultaneously. As Jungle Boy fell off the ladder, Rey hit him over the head with the steel chair, while Dominik Mysterio whipped Luchasaurus into the corner, then hit him with a corner dropkick. Both members of Jurassic Express rolled out of the ring, and the Mysterios went to begin climbing the ladder, but before they could do so The Dudley Boyz got back to their feet. The four men locked eyes with one another, then Bubba Ray went after Rey Mysterio, while D-Von grabbed Dominik Mysterio, whipping him into the corner. As D-Von hit Dominik with a series of punches in the corner, Bubba Ray used the ladder as a weapon, hitting Rey with the ladder then placing it down on the mat and body slamming Mysterio onto the ladder. Bubba Ray then yelled at D-Von, telling him to "get the tables!" The crowd cheered in anticipation as D-Von rolled out of the ring, grabbing a table and sliding it into the ring. As Bubba Ray set the table up in the center of the ring, D-Von pulled Dominik out of the corner and whipped him against the ropes. As Dominik ran back towards him, D-Von lifted Dominik up, and the Dudleys hit Dominik with a 3D through the table!

Mauro Ranallo: Dominik Mysterio becomes the latest addition to a long list of superstars who have been put through a table by the Dudley Boyz!

The Dudleys threw Rey and Dominik out of the ring, then set the ladder back up underneath the briefcase. Once again D-Von began climbing the ladder with Bubba Ray standing guard, but this time Bubba Ray grabbed a steel chair. Jungle Boy re-entered the ring and Bubba Ray held up the chair, threatening to hit Jungle Boy with it. Jungle Boy shook his head, pleading with Bubba Ray... but while Bubba Ray was distracted, Luchasaurus entered the ring from the other side and climbed up the ladder! As he reached the top of the ladder, Luchasaurus grabbed D-Von by the throat, then jumped off the ladder, hitting D-Von with a huge chokeslam! Bubba Ray heard D-Von crash onto the mat, and as Bubba Ray turned around, Jungle Boy grabbed the chair, snatching it off Bubba Ray then hitting him across the back with it! Jungle Boy then began climbing the ladder while Luchasaurus held it in place to steady it.

Nigel McGuinness: The Dudleys and the Mysterios are nowhere to be seen... could Jurassic Express be about to become the new number one contenders?

As Jungle Boy neared the top of the ladder, Rey and Dominik re-entered the ring, each carrying a steel chair. As Luchasaurus turned around to face them, Rey and Dominik hit him with a con-chair-to! Luchasaurus fell to the mat, and Dominik climbed up the ladder, grabbing Jungle Boy and hitting a sunset flip powerbomb off the top of the ladder! Rey then climbed up the ladder, grabbing the briefcase and unhooking it.

Mauro Ranallo: I can't believe it, Nigel... Dominik Mysterio has only wrestled two matches in EBWF, and he just earned himself a shot at the Tag Team Title! His father Rey must be so proud!

Nigel McGuinness: What a match that was, Mauro... Dominik gave it his all, and I'm sure he'll have a few bruises when he wakes up tomorrow morning, but he won't care one bit!

Rey climbed down from the ladder, helped Dominik to his feet then hugged him. Rey and Dominik celebrated together as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote