Warfare Results - 12/06/2021

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results - 12/06/2021

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! Tonight, we are live from Boston, Massachusetts and kicking things off, Eddie Kingston makes his EBWF debut as he goes one on one with Samoa Joe!

"Nation of Violence" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Samoa Joe made his way to the ring. When Joe was in the ring, "Cold World" hit and the crowd cheered as Eddie Kingston stepped out onto the stage.

Nigel McGuinness: It's not often you hear a New Yorker get cheered in Boston, Mauro, but the crowd here inside TD Garden love Eddie Kingston!

Upon entering the ring, Kingston nodded respectfully at Samoa Joe. The referee called for the bell and the two men locked up. Joe put Kingston in a headlock, but Kingston fought out of it, then lifted Joe up, hitting a Saito suplex. Kingston stomped on Joe several times, then pulled him to his feet and hit him with a series of backhand chops. Kingston went to whip Joe against the ropes, but Joe blocked it, whipped Kingston against the ropes, then took him down with a snap scoop powerslam. Joe followed up with a running senton splash, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Kingston kicked out! Joe pulled Kingston to his feet and hit him with a series of punches, but Kingston fought back with some right hands of his own, then hit Joe with a snapmare. As Joe sat up, Kingston kicked him across the back, then pulled Joe to his feet and whipped him into the corner. Kingston chopped Joe in the corner several times, before steeping back and hitting Joe with a running big boot! As Joe staggered out of the corner, Kingston hit him with a DDT, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Joe kicked out! As Joe got his shoulder up, Kingston grabbed him by the arm, locking in the Kimura lock!

Mauro Ranallo: Samoa Joe is in trouble here... this is the sort of submission move that can break your arm!

The referee asked Joe if he wanted to submit, but Joe shook his head, then crawled towards the ropes. He grabbed onto the bottom rope and the referee ordered Kingston to break the hold. As Kingston did so, Joe rolled out of the ring, giving himself a moment to recover. Kingston followed Joe to the outside and hit him with a series of punches, but Joe fought back with some right hands of his own, then threw Kingston into the ring steps! Kingston looked dazed as he got to his feet, and Joe threw him back into the ring, then re-entered the ring himself and hit Kingston with a powerbomb. Joe hooked both legs and the referee counted – 1... 2... Kingston kicked out! Joe pulled Kingston to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then sat him on the top rope, setting him up for the Muscle Buster. Kingston fought back, hitting Joe with a knee to the face, then hit a tornado DDT. As Joe got to his feet, Kingston hit him with the Uraken! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It's over! Eddie Kingston kicks off his EBWF career with a victory!

SEGMENT

As Eddie Kingston headed to the back, the camera cut to the backstage area, where Cathy Kelley was standing with Alexa Bliss.

Cathy Kelley: Good evening, EBWF Universe! I’m joined at this time by Alexa Bliss of The Coalition. Alexa, last week you accepted Britt Baker’s challenge for a Last Woman Standing Match at Christmas Eve of Destruction. You also warned Britt to “be careful what you wish for”. What did you mean by that?

Before Alexa could respond, she was interrupted by Britt Baker. Baker snatched the microphone away from Cathy Kelley, then responded to her question.

Britt Baker: I’ll tell you what it means, Cathy. It means Alexa Bliss is either a liar or an idiot.

Britt turned her attention to Alexa.

Britt Baker: You’re kidding yourself, Lexi. If you’ve really “changed your ways” as you claim, you won’t be able to tap into that dark side so easily.

Alexa glared at Baker, a fiery look in her eye.

Alexa Bliss: You’re wrong, Britt. You’ll see.

Alexa smirked deviously. Baker responded by laughing.

Britt Baker: Oh will I? You don’t scare me, Lexi.

Britt dropped the microphone and shoved Alexa in the chest. Alexa shoved her back, then the two women began exchanging punches! Cathy screamed, and ran away as referees and road agents rushed to the scene, trying to separate the two women. As some of the officials pulled Baker away, she broke free and charged towards Alexa. Alexa broke free also and grabbed Britt, slamming her head against the wall! Britt looked dazed, but as Alexa tried to walk away Baker recovered and tackled Alexa down to the ground! As Baker unloaded on Bliss with lefts and rights, the officials grabbed her once again, pulling her off Alexa and dragging her away. Alexa got to her feet and was about to go after her, but before she could do so the other members of The Coalition came up behind her. Christian Cage placed his hand on Alexa’s shoulder, stopping her.

Christian Cage: Leave it, Alexa. She’s not worth it. Save it until Christmas Eve of Destruction, she’ll get what's coming to her then.

Alexa snarled, but reluctantly walked away with the rest of The Coalition as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

We returned from commercial break live inside the TD Garden from Boston, Massachusetts and the sold out crowd was ecstatic.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back to Warfare! Up next, we’ve got the Women’s Champion Raquel Diaz in action as…

"Head of the Table" blasted across the loudspeakers unexpectedly.

Nigel McGuinness: What is this?

Mauro Ranallo: I don't know Nigel, I don't see anything written about this.

This sold out crowd inside the TD Garden stood on their feet in a thunderous ovation.

Nigel McGuinness: We haven't seen him in a few months, could it be Mauro?

Mauro Ranallo: I'm as surprised as you are Nigel.

Nigel McGuinness: IT'S HIM!

Mauro Ranallo: MAMMA MIA!

"The Big Dog" Roman Reigns burst out onto the Warfare set to a huge pop.

Nigel McGuinness: ROMAN REIGNS IS BACK!

He stood atop the stage looking around at all the screaming fans nodding his head, dressed in all black cargo pants and a brand new officially licensed EBWF t-shirt, featuring a gold Roman Reigns logo printed on the front. He also had brand new theme music.

Mauro Ranallo: Last time we saw Roman Reigns was months ago Nigel, he teamed up with CM Punk to challenge Rated RKO for the Tag Team Titles.

Nigel McGuinness: Yeah but what happened afterwards? He just vanished Mauro and no one has seen or heard from him since.

Roman Reigns began to walk down the aisle towards ringside, never once taking his eyes off the ring as he slowly strolled past all the fans reaching out to touch him. He never once paid them any mind at all as he walked towards the ring for the first time since July 19th, 2021 when he and CM Punk failed to become Tag Team Champions.

Mauro Ranallo: Listen to this crowd Nigel, it's electric right now inside TD Garden.

Nigel McGuinness: It is Mauro, but it seems to me, Roman Reigns is just unphased. He's not paying these people any attention at all.

Mauro Ranallo: Definitely a different side of Roman Reigns but of course, he's not been seen or heard from since July 19th. Almost five months, Nigel.

Roman Reigns climbed inside the ring for the first time in nearly five months, and paced around the squared circle before standing in the center of the ring, posing for the live crowd holding up just one finger in the air as the camera panned out, revealing a huge pyro explosion that took place on top of the stage. His theme music slowly died down and the crowd began chanting "Roman" in unison, as he walked across the mat grabbing a microphone from the ring announcer, Christy Hemme. He walked back to the middle of the ring, staring out into the masses while putting his full focus on the hard camera, before he began to speak aloud for the first time in months.

Roman Reigns: It's been a while since I stood inside this ring. It's been almost six months to be exact. Last time anyone saw me was July the 19th, when I was standing across this ring from Rated RKO. It was myself and CM Punk who would challenge the Tag Team Champions. Anyone that saw what happened already knows, CM Punk cost me the Tag Team Championships. He dropped the ball in the most important time, and he dropped the ball when I counted on him the most. But, if you were to ask me did I expect anything different? I would have to say my answer would be... NO!

The live crowd in attendance here tonight for Warfare heard what Roman had to say about his last match in EBWF and they didn't appreciate him throwing CM Punk under the bus. Reigns received a lot of heat from this sold out crowd in Boston, and even sparked up a huge chant of CM Punk.

Roman Reigns: Really? Let me get this right. You want to boo me? You want to cheer CM Punk? Well guess what? CM Punk ain't here tonight. He took his ball and went home, or maybe he's going to try his luck in the octagon again. And of course, we all know what happened when he did that right? Yeah, it was a complete failure. Did he even win a single fight?

Roman could be seen with a cocky smirk as the EBWF fans booed even louder before Roman continued to speak over them.

Roman Reigns: You know what, it doesn't even matter because if I would have wrestled CM Punk in this ring, I would have done what I do better than anybody in the business. I WOULD HAVE SMASHED HIM!

Reigns shouted to more boos.

Roman Reigns: Just like I will SMASH every single person that steps inside this ring with me. I don't care who you are, or how big you are. Because in case you forgot, let me remind you who the hell I am. I'm the "Big Dog" Roman Reigns!

Roman nodded with a mean look on his face as the crowd booed even more.

Roman Reigns: And just so you don't get it twisted let's make something perfectly clear right from the start... THIS IS MY YARD NOW!

Reigns had gone from getting possibly the biggest pop of the night to being one the most hated superstars in EBWF in a matter of minutes.

Roman Reigns: I don't care if you don't like me. I didn't come back to make new friends. I came back to focus on ME because I am the Head of the Table, and whether you like it or not you will ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

Reigns nodded with a cold dark stare in his eyes while staring out into the masses, as he paced around the ring before continuing his promo.

Roman Reigns: So if you're in the back listening just know that I came back with one GOAL in mind. I came back to silence the critics, and to send shockwaves through the very FOUNDATION of this company. You've never met this version of Roman Reigns, but I can assure you in due time you're going to have no choice, but to bow down to me... because I am the greatest of all time!

Mauro Ranallo: That's a big statement from Roman Reigns, Nigel.

Nigel McGuinness: Mauro, I have never seen this side of Roman Reigns but I like it.

Nigel McGuinness might have liked this side of Roman Reigns, however the people inside TD Garden didn't like it, in fact they couldn't stand this version of Roman Reigns. The boos inside the arena just kept getting louder but Roman didn't care.

Roman Reigns: You know when I arrived backstage earlier today, I was informed that I could have as much time as I needed. So I decided that when I came out here, I was going to take as much time as I wanted. Because the way I see it, I'm the biggest DRAW this company has on it's roster. Who else can bring in the ratings like your Tribal Chief and Head of the Table huh!? NO ONE! You think The Miz is going to draw more than Roman Reigns!? Gimme a break. Look man, the only reason you're walking around this place as the World Champion is because I got pissed off and walked out. I didn't like how creative was handling my character, so I let my frustration get the best of me and I left. That won't happen again bruh, and believe me... when and if you ever grow a set of balls to face me, I can assure you Miz that our match will end quickly.

The awes from the crowd could be heard after that comment towards the World Champion, as Roman Reigns continued to blow off the audience and carry on with everything he had to say tonight.

Roman Reigns: And if you decide to bring your wife Mickie with you, I'll show her what a REAL MAN looks like when I SMASH YOUR ASS!

Roman continued to gain more heat with his promo as he continued to talk trash to the World Champion.

Roman Reigns: But I get it Mike, trust me I really do. I know you're afraid of Roman Reigns, I know that you FEAR... Roman Reigns! And you know what? You should. You should FEAR... ME! Because next month, I am the guy that is going to WIN the Last Survivor Battle Royal. I am going to win the Last Survivor Battle Royal and then, I am going to do what you already know is coming sooner than later... I AM GOING TO SMASH YOUR ASS! And I am going to TAKE... WHAT IS MINE! You can try to stop me Miz but it's a waste of time, because at the end of this road there is NO ONE that can STOP ME!

Reigns nodded.

Roman Reigns: AND YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT!

The crowd booed as Roman Reigns threw the microphone outside the ring, before his theme music blasted across the loudspeakers once again as he raised his index finger into the air.

MATCH TWO

As Reigns made his way to the back, the camera cut to Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: Strong words from Roman Reigns there! The “Head of the Table” as he called himself is gunning for Miz’s World Title. Will he be the Last Survivor next month, and earn himself a championship match?

A video promoting EBWF Last Survivor on January 30th played, then as the show cut back to the arena, “Geek” by MC Chris began to play and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Leva Bates stepped out onto the stage.

Nigel McGuinness: Are we ever going to get to Raquel Diaz’s match?!

Mauro Ranallo: Don’t worry, Nigel… It looks like Leva Bates is out here to join us on commentary rather than to cause any more disruption to the show!

Leva took a seat next to Nigel, picked up the spare headset and put it on, then began to speak.

Leva Bates: Hi Mauro, hi Nigel! I hope you don’t mind me joining you, I just wanted to get a closer look at the action. It’s less than three weeks now until I challenge Raquel Diaz for the Women’s Championship, and I’m determined to come out on top this time.

Tay Conti made her way to the ring first, followed by Raquel Diaz. Upon entering the ring, Diaz locked eyes with Leva Bates at the announce table and held up her title, reminding Bates who was the champion. She then handed the title to the timekeeper as she turned her attention to Tay Conti. The referee called for the bell, and Diaz immediately charged towards Conti, taking her down with a clothesline before stomping on her several times.

Mauro Ranallo: An aggressive start by Raquel Diaz! Do you think she’s trying to send a message to you, Leva?

Leva Bates: Maybe! I think it’s more just that aggression is her style though, to be honest. There’s a mutual respect between Raquel and I… she talked about “a new era” for EBWF, and she knows the women’s division here is stronger with me in it.

Diaz dragged Conti to her feet and hit a double underhook suplex, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Conti kicked out! Diaz sat Conti up and applied a sleeper hold, then as Conti tried to fight out of it, Diaz hit her with a series of punches. She pulled Conti to her feet and applied a headlock, then hit her with three knee strikes to the head, knocking her back down.

Nigel McGuinness: Whether she’s trying to send a message to you or not, Leva, Raquel Diaz is certainly making a statement here tonight!

Diaz turned to Bates and asked her “are you watching?” then turned her attention back to Tay Conti. She pulled Conti to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, but Conti fought back with some right hands of her own, then hit a snapmare. As Diaz sat up, Conti hit a shining wizard, then pulled Diaz to her feet and whipped her into the corner. Conti hit a running bicycle kick, then as Diaz staggered out of the corner, Conti climbed to the top rope and hit a diving crossbody! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Diaz kicked out! Conti pulled Diaz to her feet and hit her with a right hand. Diaz countered with a right hand of her own and the two women exchanged punches back and forth.

Leva Bates: Look how tough these two women are… this is great to watch!

Diaz was able to gain the upper hand, and after hitting Conti with a series of punches in quick succession she went for a clothesline… but Conti ducked underneath it and grabbed Diaz from behind, hitting a release German suplex! She hooked the leg once more and the referee counted - 1… 2… Diaz kicked out! Conti pulled Diaz to her feet and set her up for a Gotch-style piledriver… but Diaz countered with a back body drop, then as Conti got back to her feet, Diaz set her up for the Three Amigas! She hit one suplex… then a second… then a third! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Conti kicked out just before the 3!

Mauro Ranallo: Raquel Diaz was milliseconds away from the victory there!

Diaz looked frustrated and she stomped on Conti several times, before lifting her up and hitting a backbreaker. She then rolled Conti onto her stomach, crossed her legs over, placed her knee on Conti’s back and pulled the legs back, locking in the Lasso from El Paso! Conti tapped out and the referee called for the bell.

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! Tay Conti put up a good fight, but in the end Raquel Diaz gets the win!

As the referee raised Raquel’s arm in victory, Leva Bates got up from the announce table and grabbed the Women’s Championship, along with a microphone. Bates entered the ring with the title and Diaz looked at her. Diaz had her fists clenched, ready for a fight. Leva smiled, handed Raquel the title then began to speak.

Leva Bates: Congratulations, Raquel! Another impressive win. The Lasso from El Paso can do a lot of damage… I should know.

Raquel nodded, then snatched the microphone off Leva.

Raquel Diaz: Correction, Leva… I can do a lot of damage. What is it you want? I’m sure you didn’t come into the ring just to shower me with praise.

As Raquel passed the microphone back, Leva laughed and shook her head.

Leva Bates: Of course not. You don’t need my compliments, that title tells everyone what you want them to know… that right now, you’re the best woman in EBWF. But at Christmas Eve of Destruction, I get the rematch everyone has been waiting to see. And since we made history at Royal Pain… I think we should make history once again.

Raquel raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued by what Leva had to say.

Leva Bates: Tres Etapas Locas was a match made for you. So at Christmas Eve of Destruction, I’d like to invite you to join me in what I’m calling my Library of Violence. Around the ring will be weapons from my library. Pinfalls - or submissions - will count anywhere. It’s a simple concept, but with our wrestling ability we don’t need anything over the top. What do you say?

Leva handed the microphone to Raquel. Raquel thought for a moment, then nodded.

Raquel Diaz: Library of Violence? Sí, me gusta. After all, you might not be getting another shot at my title if it wasn’t for a conveniently placed book…

The crowd made an “oooh” sound, and the expression on Leva’s face made it clear that last comment stung.

Leva Bates: I had nothing to do with that… and we both know I would have beaten Alexa anyway. But you have my word, I’ll make sure Britt Baker doesn’t get involved in our match. The last thing this women’s division needs is another Becky Lynch situation. It will be you and me, no one else, just like Royal Pain.

Leva offered the microphone to Raquel in case she had anything else to say. Raquel took it.

Raquel Diaz: And the result will be the same as it was at Royal Pain too. Buena suerte, amiga… you’re going to need it.

Raquel dropped the microphone, then offered her hand to Leva. Leva hesitated, then shook hands with Raquel. The Women’s Champion smiled, and turned around to exit the ring… but then she turned back towards Leva Bates and hit her with the title! Leva fell to the mat, and the crowd booed as Raquel exited the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: So much for the mutual respect between these two women, Nigel!

Nigel McGuinness: Haven’t you learned by now, Mauro? Raquel doesn’t care about making friends!

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, “Better Than You” hit the speakers and the crowd began to boo as MJF stepped out onto the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: As the collective groans here in TD Garden intensify, Maxwell Jacob Friedman is making his way to the ring.

MJF snatched the microphone from Christy Hemme and smiled at the crowd.

MJF: So, when I got to the arena tonight, I was trying to pahk my cah...What? What's the mattah Bawst'n? Am I taking it too fah? Am I making you cry, Bawst’n? Wahh, MJF is making fun of us! Well that is NOT my intention Bawst’n. I'm just dumbing myself down faw you to undahstand. You see Bawst'n, I'm just too wicked smaht faw you to fawllow othahwise.

He smirked.

MJF: But you’re right, I should probably try to sound more intelligible for our more high-brow viewers, if EBWF even has such a thing. You see Boston, I’m not the kind of person to gloat, but I just wanted to come out here to make sure that you all managed to comprehend what happened last week. And what happened was, I was right. I said to those cousin-marrying South Carolinian idiots that I would wipe the floor with Cameron Grimes, and that’s exactly what happened.

Mauro Ranallo: That isn’t how I remember it.

Nigel McGuinness: Maybe you should get your memory checked, because that’s what happened.

MJF: Cameron tried his best, but his best wasn’t good enough. You can’t fight fate Cam. It was predestined to happen before we even entered the ring. You had all the words, but not of the skills to back them up, pal. You’re just not an all-round superstar, but that’s okay. I know that I make it look easy, but to most of you, it’s just unachievable. You can’t all be like good old MJF. Well, I say old, but we all know I’m young enough for most of the dinosaurs in the back to be my father…if my father were poor and unsuccessful, that is. I mean, Jericho? Christian? It’s so appropriate that Reigns is here now, because I swear that the collective age of that locker room is probably older than the Roman Empire. Austin’s only Stone Cold because he died 10 years ago, and we just didn’t notice because his body still had more life in it than his waning career. I heard that Austin’s made Luchasaurus jealous that he isn’t the biggest dinosaur on the roster.

The crowd erupted at the sound of glass breaking, as MJF’s smirk turned to a look of concern.

Mauro Ranallo: Young Maxwell may have run his mouth a little too much.

Nigel McGuinness: Come on Mauro, I'm sure he was only joking.

Stone Cold made his way to the ring and received a microphone from a crew member.

Steve Austin: Maxwell Jacob Friedman, that is the stupidest damn name that Stone Cold has ever heard in his entire life. Damn son, your parents must really hate your damn guts to give you such a dumb name.

The crowd cheered as Austin laughed.

Nigel McGuinness: That's not funny.

Mauro Ranallo: The audience sure thinks it is.

Steve Austin: You come out and run your mouth about how you’re the best when the only guy you beat is the biggest damn loser in EBWF. You also have the nerve to call Stone Cold Steve Austin a dinosaur. I may be older but I can still open up a can of whoop ass, so how about you put your money where your mouth is and face me in a match at Christmas Eve of Destruction?

MJF looked surprised, then the surprise turned to yet another smirk.

MJF: You want a match with me at Christmas Eve of Destruction? Actually, on that point, Wes... sorry Steve, I’ll be back with you in a moment, I just have more important people to address first. Wes, what’s up with calling a Pay Per View after Christmas Eve, huh? WHERE’S THE HANUKKAH PPV WES?! You better make one next year, or my friend’s lawyer and father will sue you ass. Well, back to you Steve. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that you’d want a match on such a significant date. Remind me buddy, what gift did you give the baby Jesus back in your youth?

Austin lunged towards MJF, who quickly dropped to the mat and rolled under the bottom rope before fleeing through the crowd. Broken glass echoed through the arena as Austin climbed the turnbuckles and toasted the crowd with some Steveweisers, as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

When EBWF returned, the ring had been cleaned up, and the crowd cheered when “Stuntin’ Like My Daddy” hit and Blaine Ikeda came from behind the curtain and walked down the rampway. He was in dark wash jeans, and a black 20 Years of EBWF t-shirt.

Mauro Ranallo: The younger Ikeda looking a little troubled here tonight.

Blaine got in between the ropes and took a microphone from Christy Hemme. He paced for a moment, and then turned to the crowd.

Blaine Ikeda: You know Boston, I’m gonna need a minute because once again I find myself just not getting it. AJ!

The mention of Styles’ name got a mixed reaction.

Blaine Ikeda: AJ, I heard you loud and clear two weeks ago. And I know for a fact that you’re ignoring me today, because I tried to call you personally. The EBWF production team tried to call you, Facetime you, email you, DM you on Twitter. And we’ve heard nothing but crickets. And I just don’t get it.

He shook his head and began pacing again.

Blaine Ikeda: I got to be honest with you, AJ. I tried to call you personally because I wanted to talk to you man to man. Or maybe the way I’m feeling this week, I’m not a man in this situation at all. Because if I’m being honest with you, AJ, I couldn’t get it done.

The crowd reacted to that with murmurs and mild cheers before Blaine cut them off.

Blaine Ikeda: No, no… none of that. I don’t deserve that. I couldn’t get it done. AJ, I can’t get you paid. My dad won’t sanction the match.

The crowd booed and Blaine put his hand up.

Blaine Ikeda: He’s explained himself. He’s given me the old cliche that someday, if I’m a father, I’ll understand. I wish I could say I don’t see where he’s coming from. He had no problem sanctioning my match with CM Punk, but he says with you it’s personal. And he says I’m not ready for personal. I’ve talked to Chris Jericho, Paul Heyman, Jim Ross… I can’t get the match sanctioned. And that means, I can’t get you paid.

Blaine gave a bitter chuckle.

Blaine Ikeda: People think there’s so much power with this last name, but I find myself absolutely powerless in this regard.

He looked into the camera and cocked his head slightly.

Blaine Ikeda: To a point.

He grinned.

Blaine Ikeda: You can be called a lot of things, AJ. A bad friend. EBWF’s most successful flame out. An asshole. The most overrated wrestler with a Soccer Mom haircut…

The crowd laughed.

Blaine Ikeda: But I know you’re not a coward. Right? I’d like to think I’m right about that. So, I can’t get the match sanctioned and I can’t get you paid. But it’s Christmas Eve of Destruction. We don’t need it to be sanctioned.

The crowd roared.

Blaine Ikeda: Now, I’m not Shane McMahon. I don’t need a match to have a gimmick. I proved that when I beat CM Punk in the middle of this ring. But if the EBWF administration wants to press my hand, I can be a stunt monkey. ALL. DAY. LONG. So how’s this, AJ? If you’re sitting at home. If you’re watching this right now. You. Me. In an unsanctioned Parking Lot Brawl at Christmas Eve of Destruction. If I win, I get to say that I beat AJ Styles at one of the most prestigious pay-per-views in professional wrestling. And because I know you don’t work for free, if you win…

Blaine reached into his back pocket and unfolded a piece of paper. The Seal of the State of Missouri could be seen clearly, but nothing else as Blaine held it up in one hand while holding the microphone to his mouth with the other.

Blaine Ikeda: … you get the title to my McLaren P1.

Mauro Ranallo: What?

Nigel McGuinness: This young man is at the head of the negotiation table, Mauro.

Blaine Ikeda: All you got to do is pick up the phone, AJ, and…

The audio inside the arena popped loudly and the screen above the stage came to life. AJ was shown on the screen, clearly in his own home. He gestured wildly to the camera in front of him, grinning.

AJ Styles: Look at this bad ass! I must say kid, you’re smart. In fact, I’m gonna tell you how smart you are if you don’t already know. See, I’d expect a kid like you to be doing drugs, painting your nails black, cutting yourself, or even wrecking sports cars, kinda like Hogan’s kid. But you, you’re smart enough to know that you’re worth so much more than that. I can see that you’re on a mission. You found me, you disrespected me, and you’re smart enough to know that I’m not gonna let that shit slide.

There was a pause but the crowd was silent enough to allow Styles to continue.

AJ Styles: I told you if you wanted to fight then you would have to show me the money and you couldn’t get it done? And here you are offering me a McLaren? I’m not a dumbass like those idiots in Boston. I’m from the south and I know my cars.

There was instant heat with the crowd as always.

AJ Styles: As far as Christmas Eve, you’re on! You’re a smart kid on a mission, but I hope you’re smart enough to know that this.. is a suicide mission.. That car.. is worth nothing compared to the damage that I’m gonna cause to the Ikeda family this Christmas! They’re all gonna wish they sanctioned this fight because what I do to you this holiday season is gonna be remembered for many years to come! Happy Fucking Holidays!

A beep was heard over the expletive for the television audience as the screen went black and Blaine was left looking on at the now darkened tron before a Christmas Eve of Destruction promo video began to play.

MAIN EVENT

Mauro Ranallo: Blaine Ikeda has done it. Blaine Ikeda has secured the match with AJ Styles and we will see a parking lot brawl at Christmas Eve of Destruction.

Nigel McGuinness: Blaine has put up a McLaren P1.

Mauro Ranallo: Styles is the Phenomenal One. I think Blaine knew what he was doing there.

Ciampa's music hit and the crowd booed as he headed to the ring.

Nigel McGuinness: The crowd doesn't really love either of these guys, Mauro.

Mauro Ranallo: Ciampa might be able to get them on his side before this is all said and done.

"Awesome!"

'I Came to Play' hit and Miz came from behind the curtain with the EBWF World Championship around his waist. Boos reigned down, and Miz taunted the crowd which only made them boo louder. Mix got into the ring and the referee rang the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: And our main event is underway!

The Miz took Ciampa down. Miz backed Ciampa into the corner and mocked him. Miz then dropped him onto the apron and pulled him to the floor. Ciampa got the big boot on him, and put him back in the ring. Ciampa kicked away at the chest before connecting with an enzuigiri. Miz blocked a kick and snapped it on the middle rope. Miz hit some running knees followed by the corner clothesline. Miz came off the top rope with a flying axe handle and hooked the leg.

Kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: I thought Miz might have had it there!

Miz attacked the knee of Ciampa and set up for a Figure Four, but Ciampa countered into an arm bar attempt. Ciampa locked it in, but Miz turned him over.

Nigel McGuinness: The shoulders are down!

Nigel McGuinness: Ciampa kicks out again!

Miz connected with a kneeling DDT for a near fall. Miz kicked away at Ciampa’s chest with the IT Kicks. Ciampa countered into a roll-up.

Mauro Ranallo: And Miz kicks out as these men trade pinfalls.

Ciampa got out of a Skull Crushing Finale attempt and kicked Miz in the head. Ciampa tied him up on the ropes, kicked him, and hit a sliding German Suplex. Ciampa hit a sit-out front suplex and set up in the corner. Miz sidestepped a kick to the head and hit a leg breaker. Miz then applied the Figure Four Leglock. Ciampa worked his way to the bottom rope. Ciampa then caught him with an inside cradle...

Mauro Ranallo: No!

Miz kicked out, and worked his way to his feet, keeping Ciampa down. Mix got Ciampa to his feet and hit him with the SCF. Miz pinned Ciampa.

1…
2…
3!

Mauro Ranallo: And the World Champion gets the victory over Ciampa.

Miz snatched his title and told the referee to raise his hand. As Miz celebrated his victory, a familiar voice could be heard through the PA system.

“Psst… Miz. Hey, Mikey!”

The crowd cheered as Chris Jericho appeared on the tron.

Chris Jericho: Boston, I’m sorry I can’t be there tonight… I’m currently in the UK, touring with Fozzy. But I’ve been keeping a close eye on EBWF while I’m away, and I couldn’t help but notice my old buddy Mike Mizannoying claiming that he is the “GOAT” and that there is no one in EBWF who is good enough to dethrone you. Maybe you should check the record books, Mikey… because I’ve dethroned you before, and we both know I’m good enough to do it again. Quite frankly, I can’t believe you’ve got the audacity to call yourself the GOAT when I’ve beaten you so many times. Especially considering I’ve held that title you cheated to win more times than anyone else.

The camera cut to Miz in the ring, who yelled “that just means you lost it more times than anyone else!”

Chris Jericho: Did you say something, Miz? Of course you said something, you can’t go longer than two minutes without running your mouth. I’m in England, jackass! I can’t hear anything you say. I’m not even live, this video was pre-recorded. But don’t worry, I know how much you like to talk. So I’ll be back next week for Warfare, and at Christmas Eve of Destruction, I’m coming for your title.

The camera cut back to Miz, who looked furious.

Mauro Ranallo: I think Chris Jericho just challenged The Miz to a World Title match at Christmas Eve of Destruction!

Miz signalled for his music, then climbed the turnbuckle and held up the World Title. He could be heard yelling “this is my title!” as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote