Dark side

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Dark side

Post by A.J »

On the night before Christmas in Kansas City,a PPV event that sure won't be pretty.
Christmas Eve Of Destruction they called it with glee,a night of extreme oh what a night it will be.
On a night where fans will surely be chanting,one match will determine the last woman standing.
The scene opened in a room dark like an abyss,sitting in the middle is one Alexa Bliss.

Alexa Bliss:Britt Baker tomorrow night is when this all ends,tomorrow night I will finally put this year behind me when I beat the living hell out of you and become the last woman standing.

All the physical and emotional pain that Alexa has dealt with in the last year,will be unleashed on Britt Baker that is quite clear.

Alexa Bliss:Britt you made the biggest mistake of your life when you said you wanted my dark side at Christmas Eve Of Destruction,after what you took away from me at Fanniversary did you really think that was a good idea?

Alexa chuckled before getting teary eyed,knowing that at Christmas Eve Of Destruction the fans will see the return of her dark side.

Alexa Bliss:Britt I didn't have a problem with you until Fanniversary but now I hate your guts,Britt I eliminated you from the Royal Rumble and pinned you at Warfare Games,do you really think you're better than me?

Alexa shook her head in fear, as her cheeks were infected with tears.

Alexa Bliss:Britt the only thing I'm afraid of is that I won't be able to stop beating you and beating you and beating you until there is nothing left.
I'm starting to think that this might have been a mistake letting you get to me and giving in to my dark side once again.

There was no turning back for the Goddess,hopefully she doesn't take out her frustrations on any of us.

Alexa Bliss:Britt tomorrow will only end one way,one of us will be the last woman standing and the other will be taken away in an ambulance.
I will ensure that I will be the last one standing.

Alexa breathed deeply ready for a fight,Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan
TheDynasty

Re: Dark side

Post by TheDynasty »

Holliday's lawyer slash father will be in touch. ;)