Unforgiven

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Will

Unforgiven

Post by Will »

Santa was hurt. Or the man dressed as Santa was. Blood dripped from his face on to his icy white beard. He was barely holding onto consciousness. He sat slumped against AJ Styles who himself was in the drivers seat of Santa’s sleigh. He stroked the poor man's beard and even wore his hat as an added disrespect. Santa’s suit was torn from the struggle and blood continued to pour from his head. Santa’s mouth began to utter words almost inaudible to the camera...

Santa: Mother Fu..

Styles stopped him before he could finish.

AJ Styles: Whoa! Let's try and watch the language. This is a holiday show, there are kids watching..

Styles shoved the wounded Santa out the sleigh to a loud thud. Santa shrieked in pain as AJ stepped on him to get out of the sleigh. He was dressed to the nine's and looked to be in the holiday spirit. Styles spoke to the camera in a slow deliberate pace.

AJ Styles: People typically.. don’t call me out.

Styles pulled a large cigar from his pocket, he cut the end before lighting and taking a few puffs.

AJ Styles: I was surprised. I was out there at Fanniversary trash talking Wes like usual and I was expecting Randy, Chris, hell I even thought Nicole would come out before Wes would but not you, Blaine Ikeda. I said it before and I’ll say it again. I like you kid. You’re nothing like the old man. You’re a true rebel without a cause. You have it all on a silver platter and yet you still have something to prove. Challenging me. Not just in a match. But an Unsanctioned Parking Lot Brawl!? This is not an opportunity, kid. This is a death sentence!

Another puff and another cloud of smoke filled the air.

AJ Styles: Can someone please tell this kid this is not a good idea and can someone PLEASE tell him that he has the worst god damn entrance theme I have ever heard!

He attempted to imitate the song by mumbling “I be Stunting Like My Daddy”.

AJ Styles: Taste in theme music aside, you’re a talented young man looking to break out and certainly looking to do that on a stage this grand, Christmas Eve of Destruction. We all know that isn't going end well. A rookie has no business calling out a vet. You even put your car on the line. That was a dumb move. I know your folks are gonna be watching and hoping you have this big moment, but is it really worth it? Is it really worth what I’m gonna put you through? Is it really worth it?

Styles tossed the cigar behind him and a large fire ignited. Santa could be heard screaming in the background.

AJ Styles: and you thought I was mad I never got invited to any of the family barbecues? That’s funny, I would rather do drugs with Jeff Hardy in a dark alley than ever participate in a high five with the guys. Screw you guys! You think I wanna be like Miz? I know the Miz! He doesn’t really like you or your dad. He’s a bigger shitbag than me. You should take notes. There are 2 ways to get ahead in this business kid, that’s kiss the right ass or kick the right ass. You’re either gonna be the best at manipulating you’re way to the top or just being the best. That’s why I got to where I am, I never gave a damn about being sitting at the cool kids table. I set that shit on fire and made them move.

The fire was burning bright in the background in sync with his word.

AJ Styles: That’s why they always tell kids to stay in a child’s place. You’re always getting into shit you don’t have any business being in. This has nothing to do with you, this is between me and your dad. This beef is bigger than what you THINK it is about. Now, this has everything to do with you.. I was trying to get your dads attention for so long, too damn long actually, and now here you are, legal of age. Almost perfect timing. Now I’m not just gonna get his attention, I’m gonna make him suffer. Every time I punch your kid in the face just know I wish it was you, Wes. The sins of the father will be passed on to the son and it wouldn’t matter if we were in a parking lot, in a wrestling ring, or Bella’s gravesite I'm going to abuse you Blaine. Physically.. Psychologically. I’m gonna make you doubt yourself from here on out. You will always second guess yourself and after Christmas is over you will never forgive your father for what he let happen to you!

Styles walked away leaving the focus on Santa’s burning sleigh.