IV. THE REAL KING WILL TAKE BACK HIS THRONE

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Roman Reigns

IV. THE REAL KING WILL TAKE BACK HIS THRONE

Post by Roman Reigns »

...Christmas Eve of Destruction...

They dubbed it as a Sadistic Madness match between Roman Reigns and Eddie Kingston. The rules were simple, you must make your opponent bleed before you could pin or submit him. Before the match even started, Roman Reigns shocked the world by blatantly attacking his cousin Jey Uso. Then, it was time for the Sadistic Madness match. Eddie Kingston said that if he couldn't defeat the Tribal Chief he would leave EBWF, and well even though he put forth a valiant effort against Roman Reigns in the end he came up short. Since returning to the EBWF the Tribal Chief has yet to lose, and with his victory on Saturday Night against Eddie Kingston, he became the new number one contender for the EBWF Gateway Championship currently held by Edge. It has not been announced when Roman Reigns will receive his Gateway Championship match, but I'm sure we will find out on January 3rd on a very special edition of Warfare.

...Warfare: Final Resolution...

On January 3rd, 2022 from Lexington, Kentucky inside Rupp Arena the EBWF will bring in the new year with a very special edition of Warfare. They're calling it Warfare: Final Resolution and this event will be headlined with a huge singles match. The brand new EBWF Breakout Champion King Xavier will go one on one in a non-title match against the "Tribal Chief" Roman Reigns. Since returning to the EBWF, Roman Reigns has did exactly what he said he would do. He's ran through his competition starting with his former Shield ally, Jon Moxley formerly known as Dean Ambrose. Then on Saturday Night, he blatantly attacked his own cousin Jey Uso before he competed against Eddie Kingston. And finally, to cap off his night Roman Reigns single handily destroyed Eddie Kingston in a Sadistic Madness match. Now on January 3rd on the first Warfare of 2022, Roman Reigns will look to continue his winning ways but it won't come easy, as he's going to be squaring off with King Xavier who's also yet to lose since returning to the EBWF. It's a highly anticipated match-up no doubt, and we know that only one man can win however, we don't know who that will be? So be sure to tune in to Warfare: Final Resolution and be apart of the first Warfare of 2022!

...Exclusive EBWF.net Footage...

After his match with Eddie Kingston the Tribal Chief was sitting in a stairwell. He was doubled over with his forearms rested on his knees, sweating perfusely after just wrestling Eddie Kingston just a few minutes ago. The cameraman zoomed in getting a closer look at the Tribal Chief, before he slowly raised up his head placing his full attention on the lens of the camera.

Roman Reigns: I told y'all what was going to happen. I even told my cousin not to show up but he didn't listen. He thought everything was good between us, but he found out the hard way that it's far from good. I didn't wanna do that to Jey, I didn't want to smash his ass right here tonight, but he didn't listen when I told him specifically to stay away. He made that choice and in doing so, he paid the price. What else was I supposed to do? My cousin left me high and dry before I ever returned to this company, he ignored my calls my texts and would not respond to me when I needed him the most. Then out of nowhere, he wants to show up here and think everything is good. Well guess what? It's not good. It ain't never going to be good between us anymore. And if you got any animosity built up over what I did tonight, then you know better than anybody I'm not a hard man to find. Anytime you want it, come get it. But rest assure, at the end of that night... YOU WILL ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

Roman Reigns sent a message loud and clear to his cousin, and if I were Jey Uso I don't think I would ignore him. It didn't turn out so well for Jey Uso here tonight, and after watching what he did to Eddie Kingston, it probably wouldn't be the smartest choice for his cousin to try and retaliate.

Roman Reigns: Eddie Kingston said that if he couldn't defeat the Tribal Chief tonight, that he would leave the EBWF forever and well y'all saw what happened. He lost. He couldn't beat me on his best day, so he took his bags and went home. Most of them anyways, the rest of them Eddie... I threw them in the trash, right along with everything else you left behind. Hell, you might as well throw your entire career in the trash man, because as far as I'm concerned your EBWF career is over with. When you decided to up the stakes I took it as if you didn't want to be here anymore, because I think we both knew Eddie that you didn't stand a chance in hell against the Tribal Chief. But, before you go don't forget to come and see me man. A deal is a deal, you lost. Pack your shit and get the hell out of my building, but only after you do the right thing man and the right thing is for Eddie Kingston to ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

Roman Reigns looked into the lens of the camera with his eyebrows narrowed, exhaling a deep breath very slowly with this cold black stare in his eyes as this scene went to black.

...The Kings Crowning...

Our scene opened from inside Rupp Arena a couple hours before Warfare: Final Resolution would go Live and on-the-air. We're looking from somewhere backstage in a disclosed area where they have a Kings throne set up, with lights glaring off of the background and the 24K gold covering this immaculate setting. The Kings crown is sitting atop the Kings throne, hanging off the Kings throne was his robe, lights also glaring off the robe which was bejeweled from top to bottom. There was only person this could be set up for tonight, King Xavier Woods but unfortunately he was not present right now.

A few moments passed by and still no one had appeared not even the King himself, but then out of nowhere we saw the King stepping up onto the podium however his back was turned to the camera. The King stood in front of his throne and grabbed his crown, before he turned sitting down with his head held down. The King would slowly place his crown on top of his head, slowly raising up his head towards the cameraman with a smile. Wait a minute, that's not King Xavier Woods... that's the Tribal Chief... ROMAN REIGNS! Roman stared directly into the lens of the camera with a cocky smile, while sitting back in the Kings throne with the Kings crown on his head. Roman Reigns looked good as a King sitting there on his throne, and I think he would say he looked better than the King himself.

Roman Reigns: The King has arrived!

Roman stated with a smile from ear to ear before he continued.

Roman Reigns: This is my Island, this is my Kingdom. Nothing has changed my servants, for I the King am here to save the day. So without further or do... King Xavier Woods... ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

Roman shouted finishing that sentence demanding King Xavier to acknowledge him.

Roman Reigns: Y'all really think this dude belongs to sit on this throne?

Roman shook his head with a disgusting look on his face.

Roman Reigns: King Xavier Woods is a disgrace to this business, he's a disgrace to himself and he's a disgrace to ME! Not to mention... he's a disgrace to every man before him that's called themselves the King, he's a disgrace to every man before him that's sat upon this throne, but he continues to disrespect those who have earned the right to call themselves the KING!

Roman was becoming very frustrated with King Xavier the more he continued to talk about him calling himself the King.

Roman Reigns: But tonight, I teach him a lesson. Tonight, I teach King Xavier a hard lesson. Because tonight, the self proclaimed King... Xavier Woods, will be challenged by his TRIBAL CHIEF! You see, this is the Island of Relevancy. Wise men would ask is Roman Reigns the villain? You're right, I am. I am a damn good one, maybe the best one ever. Wise men would say, I am the greatest of all time. Some, even most would argue that fact, but even they know that I am the best, there is no one better than the Tribal Chief. I came back to this company, I smashed Jon Moxley, I smashed my own flesh and blood Jey Uso and I smashed Eddie Kingston. What do you really think is going to happen to your self proclaimed King? I'M GOING TO SMASH HIM TOO!

Roman made his intentions very clear in regards to his upcoming match with King Xavier on Warfare: Final Resolution here tonight.

Roman Reigns: That's just what I do man. I SHOW UP... AND I WIN! There ain't nobody going to stop me, it's just that simple. I am going to do what I want, when I want and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. Y'all can praise this man, y'all can stick him on a golden pedestal. I don't really care man. Because at the end of the night, I'm walking out of Rupp Arena with my hand raised in victory, and I can assure you by the end of the night Xavier... they will have no choice but to CROWN ME... THE KING!

Roman Reigns sat up staring directly into the lens of the camera with a cold black stare in his eyes.

Roman Reigns: If you thought this was some kind of game, you're going to be in for a huge surprise. Because this ain't no game to me. I take this very seriously Xavier, it's not up-up down-down on your youtube channel. It's not a new day, it's 2022 and whether you like it or not man, ain't nothing going to change bruh. The only thing that's going to happen tonight, is your going to find out first hand that on the Island of Relevancy, you're not relevant anymore Xavier... so let's just face the facts man, y'all had a good run but I don't see your boys Kofi and E hanging around anymore, and without them Xavier I think we both know it doesn't end well for you tonight. So why not just do the right thing man... ACKNOWLEDGE ME! Make this easy for yourself Xavier, and make this easy for everyone that's going to fill this arena tonight and watch...

Roman Reigns said before he stood up raising his right index finger into the air, as the cameraman zooms out getting a full shot of the Tribal Chief posing before this scene would close to black.
A.J

Re: IV. THE REAL KING WILL TAKE BACK HIS THRONE

Post by A.J »

Good job 👏

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan