Hunting Season

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Hunting Season

Post by A.J »

Ever since Christmas Eve Of Destruction Stone Cold Steve Austin had been waiting to get his hands on MJF and Richard Holliday after the former had gotten out of his match with the Texas Rattlesnake because of an "injury". At Final Resolution Austin would go one on one with Richard Holliday and it's safe to say that Austin wants to start 2022 with a victory.

The scene opens at a ranch in Victoria Texas and we see Stone Cold Steve Austin step outside of the house dressed in hunting gear and armed with a rifle.

Steve Austin:You know everybody has been talking about the new year,Everybody has been speculating about what will happen in 2022. Honestly I don't give a damn what year it is because it doesn't matter what year,day,or month it is Stone Cold Steve Austin will always be prepared to whip somebody's ass.
Now on to my opponent at Final Resolution Richard Holliday,You know I've been waiting to get my hands on that little bastard since he hit me in the head with a chair but it's not just him that I want.

Austin walked off the porch and the camera followed until The Rattlesnake stopped at an aura that was decorated for target practice. Austin walked to a tree that had an empty beer can on one of its branches,the beer can had a picture of KC Navarro taped to it that had a big black x drawn on it.

Steve Austin:Now as far as this goofy looking bastard goes I already kicked his ass at Christmas Eve Of Destruction but if he ever wants to try me again I'll be more than happy to stomp another mud hole in him.

Austin loaded the rifle and took aim before firing and hitting a perfect shot on the can. Austin then went to the next tree which had an empty beer can on one of it's branches like the last one only this time the can had a picture of Richard Holliday taped to it.

Steve Austin:I'll get my hands on this son of a bitch on Monday and you know he likes to brag about how his daddy's a lawyer,well he might need his damn daddy after Stone Cold gets done beating his ass all over the building. No one hits me in the head with a chair and gets away with it which is something Richard will learn the hard way at Final Resolution.

Austin loaded the gun again and took aim at the beer can before he fired a perfect shot.

Steve Austin:Gotcha you little son of a bitch.

Austin walked over to the final tree; this one had the behind of a mannequin horse attached to it with a beer can that had a picture of MJF taped to it.

Steve Austin:Here we come to the last one Maxwell Jacob Friedman the leader of Dynasty,more like the ass of Dynasty out of all these guys he's the one whose ass i want to kick the most.
The son of a bitch wants to bring up my personal life then when the time comes to face me he fakes an injury like a little bitch well rest assured one day I will get my hands on him and when that happens he can expect the worst beating of his life.

Austin loaded the gun and shot the can perfectly.

Steve Austin:The bottom line is that it doesn't matter who I face, nobody is gonna stop me from getting my hands on MJF and at Final Resolution I will make an example out of Richard Holliday.

Stone Cold walked back to the porch and grabbed a beer from a cooler and threw it to the cameraman who barely caught it.

Steve Austin:Take that and get the hell out of here.

Austin walked back into the house and slammed the door shut as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan
TheDynasty

Re: Hunting Season

Post by TheDynasty »

OOC: Loved this!