Fingers Crossed

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
April

Fingers Crossed

Post by April »

Leva Bates? Who the what?

Who is Leva Bates?

Hey Bayley. Sup girl?

Bayley... you there?

It's cool I am busy too...

Dakota Kai said texting to Bayley walking through the Lexington airport. She was set to make her return for WARFARE tonight. But was she ready for a return? Was she ready to wrestle someone like Leva Bates... who ever that was 'she thought' to herself. But the main question, why wasn't her friend, Bayley, returning her phone calls. They were supposed to train together this past week since Bayleys early release from prison. After Dakota gave her a lift home, she hadn't heard from her since.

Do you think I can take Leva? I'm nervous, mate. I am a bit ring rusty... Bayley?

Is everything ok, Bayl's?

BIZZZZZZZZZ Dakota's phone buzzed. It was a call from Bayley. Dakota anxiously answered.

Dakota: Hey... girl. What's up...?

Bayley: Trying... trying... TRYING TO SLEEP, DA'! But almost impossible when I get a text every 39 seconds. What do you want?

Dakota: Oh, I thought you would accompany me to the ring for WARFARE. You know we are supposed to return to EBWF like, this new year. I assumed you'd be in my corner for my match against Leva... no big deal if not. But, I was hoping you'd be there...

Bayley: Look, ding dong. HELLO! You got this, Dakot... you don't need me. Plus I am really hung over.

Dakota: Oh... oh... okay. That's cool. Um, maybe next week if one of us is booked, we can get together and discuss what exactly our EBWF future will be...?

Bayley:....

Bayley can be heard snoring on the other line. Dakota swipes off her phone.

Dakota: This is going to be a hell of a rough year... I think. Maybe not.... Um, fingers crossed...

Dakota crosses her fingers and walks off screen.

OOC- Sorry everyone, been crazy busy and forgot I had a match. So i rushed it as fast as i could. I messed up already haha. Sorry. I'll try and keep up. Sorry again.