Bear Necessities [G.O.D RP]

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Seige

Bear Necessities [G.O.D RP]

Post by Seige »

The scene opened up within the jungle, the landscape was freaking beautiful as all hell and then all of a sudden Tama Tonga showed his mug shot to the camera.

THE BAD BOY | TAMA TONGA:
“In the Jungle, the beautiful green jungle, the Guerrillas roam around. Now what don’t we see? Well that fuckin easy as shit, a damn Jungle boy who got lost from his village and lives amongs us Guerrillas! Nah, nah, nah… In the jungle, boys like “Jungle boy”? They get eaten and spit back out for being so fuckin weak! Luchasaurus, now that’s competition, he’s prime meat for us Guerrillas, you see we catch ourselves a Luchasaurus and we’re the Alphas of our packs!”

The camera panned for a moment to show a shot of others stood around in the background, Adam Cole was one of the them, however the rest of them wore bandanas over their faces which had skull logos and sunglasses, they also had hoodies up and remained anonymous for the time being, each one wore a Firing Squad shirt to promote the Guerrillas of Destiny for their upcoming match.

“Now this might sound like I’m joking and tryin to make fun out of your name but Jungle Boy, let’s make one thing damn fucking clear… This is not the Fucking Jungle Book, you’re damn sure NOT Mowgli and I’m definitely NOT no KING FUCKING LOUIE! Oh and one more thing, that Luchasaurus motherfucker, he’s no fucking BALOO and that ring has no damn Bear necessities!”

At the mention of the Jungle Book, a voice could be heard from the background calling out.

THE SUPER BAD | TANGA LOA:
“I love me some Jungle book, we should chuck it on later brother when we’re finished up here roastin ole Jungle fucker and his dino-bitch, what his name?”

After that, Tanga Loa stepped into view with two beers in hand, he handed one off to Tama, they clinked their bottles together and took a big swig before Tama began again.

“Who cares what their names are, Cuz? All that truly matters is this. The Guerrillas of Destiny are here to dominate the Tag Team division just like we dominated New Japan Wrestling! And we did not come alone, oh no, we brought friends, in fact you’ve already seen one of them in action when he came out on top against Evan Bourne! Adam Cole, now we’d love to introduce the others but they’d prefer to keep themselves a secret until the timing is right.”

On that last word, Tama gave a very, mockingly seductive wink while everyone behind him and Tanga burst out in laughter. This was where things then started to take a dark turn as Tam narrowed his eyes at the camera lens, he then started to glare as he then spoke.

“Alright, let’s put all the playing, the joking and the banter aside. It’s time to be serious. Jungle Boy, when I look at guys like you, all I think of is how I can’t wait to get my hands around your neck so that I can fucking break it, yeah, I know not something that I would usually say buy it is guys like you that is fucking wrong with this business today, it is guys like you that make the fans start to see this artform, this athletic sport become a mockery of its former glories! So Jungle Boy, you better pray to the Lord above for a fucking New Year miracle because for my New Year Revolution, well all I want to is bring Wrestling back to its former glory and that will start when we walk out there, drop your ass with Guerrilla warfare and cement OUR legacy in this company!”

With that, Tama smashed his beer bottle over the camera out of anger which put an end to the stream quickly.