Kill Steen Kill

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Kill Steen Kill

Post by A.J »

2022 had arrived and after returning at Christmas Eve Of Destruction Kevin Steen looked to pick up a return W over Robbie E.

The scene opened backstage with Renee Young and Kevin Steen.

Renee Young:Kevin after making your return to EBWF at Christmas Eve Of Destruction tonight you go one on one with Robbie E,What are your thoughts?

Kevin smiled.

Kevin Steen:Renee my thoughts are that tonight is a bad night for Robbie to debut because tonight will be the first time in a long time that I've wrestled in an EBWF ring and I'm looking to follow up on the impact I made at Christmas Eve Of Destruction. Now I've heard about Robbie E and from what I've heard he's pretty damn annoying,from I've heard he's one of those people that give Jersey a bad name.

Kevin chuckled.

Kevin Steen:I don't know how good Robbie is and quite frankly I don't really care because tonight is about me proving why I am a top name in this business,and with Last Survivor coming up I'm gonna go ahead and announce myself as a participant in the Last Survivor match.

Renee Young:Kevin you said on Twitter recently that you were disappointed that The Miz lost the world title,Why is that?

Kevin shrugged.

Kevin Steen:Well Renee the reason why I'm disappointed is because I wanted to be the one that took the world title from him and show him who was the best wrestler in Vertex,but unfortunately even with Paul Heyman in his corner Miz lost to Chris Jericho ending a dull world title reign. I guess Miz has truly lost his edge.

Kevin laughed.

Kevin Steen:As far as tonight goes Robbie E will be introduced to Pro Wrestling's Worst Nightmare and during the match as he is in a tremendous amount of pain he will the crowd chant...KILL STEEN KILL KILL STEEN KILL KILL STEEN KILL KILL STEEN KILL KILL STEEN KILL.

Kevin smirked and walked off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan