Losers

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Losers

Post by A.J »

The video began and it was clear that it was being recorded from a phone as we see The Dudley Boyz backstage.

Bubba Ray Dudley:Tonight we take on KC Navarro and Richard Holliday of The Dynasty.

D-Von Dudley:Aren't they the guys that keep getting their ass kicked by Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Bubba chuckled.

Bubba Ray Dudley:Right you are my brother and tonight they will experience a change. Instead of getting their asses kicked by Steve Austin,they'll get their asses kicked by the most decorated tag team in professional wrestling history. Let's take a look at them individually,Richard Holliday is a guy who is a son of a lawyer,drinks coffee,and loses.
Then we have KC Navarro who thinks he's truly blessed and loses.
Finally we have the ring leader MJF who wears scarfs,claims to be better than you,and when he faces Austin will lose.

D-Von Dudley:Dynasty it seems that you need to be taught a lesson,a lesson in The Dudley commandments Though shall not steal,Though shall not kill,and Though shall not FUCK WITH THE DUDLEYS.

Bubba chuckled.

Bubba Ray Dudley:Tonight you're losing ways continue Dynasty and when you two have been defeated and are looking up at the lights,you will know that you're no match for The Dudleys.

D-Von Dudley:OH MY BROTHER OH TESTIFY.

The Dudleys shut the camera off to end the video.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan