Wasted Potential

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Wasted Potential

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in the parking lot as Kevin Steen was shown walking toward the arena.

Camera man:Excuse me Kevin,I just want to know your thoughts on your match with Tommaso Ciampa tonight.

Kevin kept walking as he spoke.

Kevin Steen:You know everytime I look at Ciampa I get more and more disappointed because I've known Ciampa since our time in the independents and back then he had a lot of potential and everyone I talked to thought that he was gonna be a big star when he got the chance to be on the big stage.

Kevin sighed.

Kevin Steen:Unfortunately when he got here he just started losing and losing and losing and losing and losing with maybe a fluke win here or there.
Ciampa you have to be the worst wrestler in the world hell I think Jim Cornette would be a better wrestler than you.

Kevin smiled.

Kevin Steen:Tonight Ciampa you will be used as another stepping stone on my road to Last Survivor.

Kevin walked off from the camera man as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan