Allysin Kay 001

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Allysin Kay 001

Post by Becky Lynch »

At christmas Eve of Destruction, Allysin Kay made her in ring debut against the sadistic, sociopathic Devil better known as Winter. This was not just any normal match, oh no. This was an Inferno Match. Mere hours before the match while Allysin was training for her match, The Satanic Diva appeared before her and knocked her out with a sledgehammer, thus busting Allysin open to the point that she required staples in her head.

When time came for the Inferno match, Allysin sported the fresh staples in her head and some dried blood on her face. The match was as physical as one would expect, especially with a pissed off Allysin Kay. The two women beat and battered one another. Winter even resorted to attempting to pull the staples out of Allysin’s head with her teeth.

The two women managed to escape the ring and fought at ringside. When the end came and Winter was about to set the newcomer ablaze, a familiar theme song was heard. It was the longtime theme of Becky Lynch. As the crowd exploded like it was British Bulldog in Wembley Stadium, Winter was distracted. This distraction allowed Allysin to take advantage and set Winter on fire, thus attaining victory in her very first outing for the EBWF.

Distraction or no distraction in her first outing, Allysin proved that she’s set to become a major player in EBWF just like she was everywhere else. With the win at christmas Eve of Destruction, Allysin looks forward to her next fight, and her next fight comes in the form of Bayley.

Bayley had not been seen or heard from in months, and now she looks to return and try to make a comeback at the expense of the AK47. Not if Allysin has anything to say about it. So, will Bayley make a spectacular return or does Allysin have one in the chamber for her?
==========
Coming hot off the heels of, what some would call a shocking victory, is none other than Allysin Kay who is standing at the interview station right next to Renee Young. Once the camera turns on and zooms in on her, Renee greets the viewers with a warm, welcoming smile.

“Ladies and gentlemen…” Renee begins. “Please welcome my guest at this time. She is one of the newer signees to EBWF. She made her in-ring debut at christmas Eve of Destruction in the Inferno Match. Please welcome, Allysin Kay!”

The camera zooms out and we see Allysin Kay standing beside Renee Young, the staples still in her head from the attack she suffered on the twenty fourth of December. “Now, Allysin. You made your debut prior to the pay per view and you challenged Winter to a fight. Why did you do that?”

An eyebrow shoots up on the face of Allysin before she answers. “Why did I challenge Winter to a fight? The answer’s real simple. She was out there and running her mouth, and I wanted to shut her up. There’s an old expression that goes ‘Don’t let your mouth write checks that your ass can’t cash.’ I dared Winter to put her money where her mouth is, she accepted, and we all know what happened. She tried to cash that check that her mouth was writing. She tried to get the upper hand on me by hitting me in the face with the sledgehammer hours before the match. Even then, she couldn’t stand up to my might. She couldn’t handle someone that’s badder than she is. I proved that she couldn’t cash the checks that her mouth has been writing. She spent all of this time worried about Becky Lynch, when and where Becky would strike. She let that seed of doubt over Becky being there slip into her mind, and even though I didn’t need it, I took advantage because that’s what I do. I can physically dominate like I did in that match and I can damn sure take advantage of an opening like I did. I proved to everyone that the Devil is nothing compared to the Classy as Fuck AK-47.”

“Tonight, you face someone that hasn’t been seen in months. You face Bayley. What are your thoughts on this match?”

“Bayley… Isn’t she the one that has her hair made up to look like a horse’s ass?”

“You mean that sidetail? Yeah, she got rid of that a while back.”

Allysin looks at Renee with a raised eyebrow. “So, she had it cut off? How? Did she go to Super Cuts or did she do like Mulan, and take a sword to it? I ask, because it looks like shit. She should just shave her head bald and grow it back. Even then, she’d still look like shit due to the fact that she has that fuckin’ Jay Leno chin.”

Renee snickers just due to the sheer bluntness of that last remark. “Oh, god…”

Allysin looks at Renee and the latter makes a straight face. “I’m willing to bet that ever since she cut that horse’s ass off her head and stopped giving hugs that she thinks she’s some kind of badass. I’ve got news for you. They all think they’re bad until they meet the AK47. I guarantee you that she’s never met bad bitch like me. I’m the Baddest Bitch in the Building. I’m the Baddest Bitch in every building I walk into. She’s never met someone that can overpower her with ease. I mean, look at XMas Eve of Destruction. I overpowered the Devil, Winter. What hope does Bayley have to even consider she could match up with me? She’d better not even dream of matching up with or beating me. If she does, then she’d better wake up and apologize. Even then, I’ll still knock her on her ass.”

“So, you’re saying you aren’t worried about Bayley?”

Allysin shakes her head. “With my dominating Winter, what’s there to worry about when it comes to Bayley? Dakota Kai? Yeah, I’ll expect her to make an appearance but it won’t make any difference whatsoever, because you could take every Bayley and Dakota Kai in the world, you can send them all after me at once, and I’ll be the last one standing. So, I welcome Dakota’s potential interference. It’ll only end with her and Bayley getting their asses kicked. So, please. Bring your alliances, Bayley. It won’t make a damn bit of difference because when that bell rings, all you’ll have to look forward to is the AK47. When I get done with you, you can go back to obscurity where you belong and I can get one step closer to becoming champion.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)