An Ace up our sleeve

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

An Ace up our sleeve

Post by TheDynasty »

OOC: Apologies that it's hella short. It's report-writing week and I have way too many students. Good luck AJ, I'm interested to find out who his partners are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxwell Jacob Friedman is seen standing backstage in front of a TV screen displaying The Dynasty’s logo. He’s wearing his wrestling gear and trademark scarf, and he raises his wrist to his ear to listen to his Rolex watch.

MJF: Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Can you hear that, Steve? That’s the sound of time running out. It’s the sound of that match that you want oh so badly with me slipping through your fingers. I don’t know how I could have made it easier for you, buddy. All that I asked you to do was to find three people in that locker room that don’t hate your guts. Hell, I didn’t even say they had to like you, they just had to be willing to partner with you for one match. Yet here we are, mere hours away, and unless I’m mistaken, you haven’t even found a single partner yet. Well Steve, I told you that if you can’t field a team for an 8-man, I’ll have to step back and let you fight in a 6-man instead. By the looks of it, even finding two partners will be too big a challenge for you. So how about I make this crystal clear so that even you can get your bald, wrinkled head around it. This match will go ahead, so if you can’t even get partners for a six-man tag, it’s going to have to be a three-on-one handicap match. Maybe that’ll be the motivation you need to start kissing some ass back in the locker room. You always say “DTA, Don’t Trust Anybody”…I’m pretty sure the only one you shouldn’t be trusting right about now is yourself, at least if you’re thinking you can take on The Dynasty without backup. And while we’re on the subject of backup, I did tell you and those chumps out there in the arena that I’d announce who your fourth opponent would be…The newest, dynastic, member of the EBWF roster…and as everybody in this building knows, I am a man of my word.

MJF looks towards the screen as a video plays, then, smirking, looks back at the camera before walking away.