Time to deliver the BOOM BAY BAY

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Seige

Time to deliver the BOOM BAY BAY

Post by Seige »

It has been quite some time since his debut and upon that very night, he won himself a shot at the breakout championship and yet ever since, he has yet to even see his name next to the breakout champion’s, let alone any match until now. So when it was time for him to get a camera and speak, he told the boys to stay away as he had a lot to get off his chest.

ADAM COLE | BAY BAY:
“Who is ready for STORYTIME with ADAM COLE BAY BAY?! I bet you ask anyone that very question and every single time, the answer will always be everyone! So let’s start this storytime off with the fact that day one, I walked down that ramp, I dropped Matt Sydal on his head and he hasn’t been seen since, hell that match was supposed to be for a number one contendership for the very title that King Woods holds in his damn possession. So tell me something, where’s my Title match Xavier? Huh? Are you running scared of Adam Cole Bay Bay?!”

Upon posing such a loaded question, Adam Cole wiped his face with his hand before he glared into the camera to continue speaking.

ADAM COLE I BAY BAY:
“Then we get to my match this week. My first match was against some hippie stoner, Matt Sydal and now you have me going up against Paul London? Really? I can’t tell who has lost more marbles Paul with this third eye bullshit or the damn idiots who booked him in a match against me? I mean, Paul there was once a time when I respected what you could do in that ring and out of it but my man, you truly have become the very embodiment of doing this for too long, you’ve outlived your own value. In fact, you’ve gone from a great wrestler to an all time joke bay bay!”

Adam paused to give this some time to sink in a little, he knew this one possibly hurt a little. Then he decided to continue.

ADAM COLE I BAY BAY:
“Now Paul, I have started to realise something. It’s kind of a pattern really. You see, the Ikedas might not see you as being of worth to them anymore, in fact at Christmas Eve of Destruction, they decided it was high time to put Matt Sydal out to pasture so they sent him to me and well we all saw how that ended. Have you seen him since? So here we are once again, another joke, so guess it’s time to take you out back and put you out of everyone’s misery too, right? Well Bay Bay, out of respect for who you used to be, I will offer you one chance to survive. Don’t turn up, just take your ball and go home because if you show up, Paul then all bets are off and when the BOOM hits, you’ll realise that’s the moment your world ended as your life flashes before your very eyes and before you know it, the referee would be raising MY hand in victory once more and my streak will continue bay bay!”

With that, Adam would move to stand, only he’d stop himself as he’d crouch down again to face the camera once more.

ADAM COLE I BAY BAY:
“Before I let this come to an end, I must address the big man on campus, Wes Ikeda. Now Wes, I know you run this company and I want you to know that I want MY TITLE SHOT and until that happens, everytime you book me against someone, you better not care about them because me and the boys are making an example of them each and EVERY DAMN TIME until you realise just how serious I am!”

With that, Adam stands up and just superkicks the camera as the feed cuts off completely.