Warfare Results - 01/17/2022

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results - 01/17/2022

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! We are just two weeks away from the first pay per view of 2022, Last Survivor, and tonight we are live from Rhode Island!

Nigel McGuinness: Up first tonight, we’ve got the intrepid traveler, Paul London, in action as he takes on Adam Cole, bay bay!

"The Heat Goes On" by Asia hit and the crowd cheered as Paul London made his way to the ring. When London was in the ring, "All About Tha (BOOM!)" by Mikey Rukus hit and Adam Cole came out to a mixed reaction with the crowd.

Mauro Ranallo: London is sure to be looking for revenge after what happened the other week, and I understand all the other EBWF superstars have been banned from ringside to ensure this match stays one on one.

As Cole reached the ringside area, he yelled “Boom!” then entered the ring. Upon entering the ring, Adam Cole crouched down then lifted up his arms, and the crowd shouted with him…

“ADAM COLE, BAY BAY!”

Cole turned his attention to Paul London, the referee called for the bell and the two men locked up. Cole put London in a headlock, but London fought out of it and whipped Cole against the ropes. As Cole ran back towards him, London hit a dropkick, then as both men got to their feet, London hit an inverted atomic drop, followed by a frankensteiner. London hooked both legs and the referee counted – 1... 2... Cole kicked out! London pulled Cole to his feet and hit him with a series of punches, then dragged him towards the corner. London climbed to the top rope and set Cole up for a tornado DDT, but Cole hit back with a series of punches, then climbed the turnbuckle and hit Paul London with a superplex!

Nigel McGuinness: What a counter from Adam Cole... that shook the ring!

As both men got to their feet, Adam Cole hit Paul London with a superkick, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... London kicked out! Cole got to his feet and stomped on Paul London several times, then pulled him to his feet and hit an inverted DDT. Cole climbed to the top rope and signaled for the Panama Sunrise. He waited for London to get to his feet, then jumped off the turnbuckle… but London rolled away from Cole, avoiding the move!

Mauro Ranallo: Fast reactions there from Paul London... but I guess you would expect that from the intrepid traveler! Can he swing the momentum back in his favor?

Cole and London exchanged punches back and forth, and after hitting London with a series of punches in quick succession, Cole went for a clothesline… but London ducked out of the way, then hit a swinging neckbreaker. As London got to his feet, he ran against the ropes and hit a shooting star press! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Cole kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: So close to a three count… but Adam Cole isn’t done yet!

London pulled Maven to his feet and set him up for a legsweep DDT, but Cole blocked it, countering with a bridging northern lights suplex. The referee counted - 1… 2… London kicked out! Both men got to their feet, and Cole hit London with the Florida Keys, then ran against the ropes and hit the Last Shot! He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It’s over! A great back and forth match, but in the end Adam Cole gets the victory!

SEGMENT

The camera cut to the back where Aiden was pacing. Elias and Chavo stood a few feet away eyeing him wearily. Aiden punched his palm.

Aiden English: I know this is a plot by Wes, I can feel it. He’s just looking for another way to screw Kingdom over. He’d be happy to see Raquel fall.

Chavo Guerrero: I don’t think you’re giving Raquel enough credit here. I’m sure she can handle Alexa Bliss!

Elias Samson: Yeah, I second that! Raquel has proven she’s one tough cookie!

Aiden waved his hands; his voice was much louder now.

Aiden English: I KNOW! You don’t think I know this? You two just don’t understand how far Wes is willing to go. You don’t understand all the things he will do in order to make sure that he takes us down. He hates us!

Chavo and Elias looked confused.

Chavo Guerrero: Actually, I think he just hates you.

Elias Samson: You haven’t given him any reason to like you either.

Aiden clinched his fist as he rapidly approached his fellow Kingdom members. Suddenly Christian Cage walked into frame with the Dudley Boyz close behind him. Christian chuckled.

Christian Cage: Looks like Alexa’s title shot has you a little worked up, English. I get it. I do. If someone on my team had to go up against someone as talented as Alexa Bliss, I’d be shaking in my boots too!

Aiden slowly turned to face the members of the Coalition. His eyes focused on Christian.

Aiden English: Excuse me? Did you just...

Christian took a step forward to meet Aiden eye to eye.

Christian Cage: Let me save you the trouble. I did. You can sense it, I can sense it. The whole damn universe knows that the writing is on the wall. Alexa Bliss is the next Women’s Champion.

Aiden English: That’s funny coming from a former Breakout Champion.

Christian Cage: I seem to recall you’re a former Breakout Champion yourself.

Aiden English: Yeah, but I didn’t lose my title, I graduated to the next level.

Christian smirked.

Aiden English: Since you’re so used to bowing to Kings, why don’t I wipe that smug look off your face right here and now?

The Dudleys rushed forward but Christian stopped them by extending an arm in either direction. They looked at him, eager for a fight. Christian stepped back, taking the Dudleys with him.

Christian Cage: Not here and now. When the Coalition and Captain Charisma come for you, it’s going to mean something. First, Alexa is going to take the last title in your little club. Then, you and I are going to have it out. Man to man! It’s going to be an Instant Classic!

Christian and the Dudleys turned and walked away leaving a fuming Aiden English breathing heavily. After a few moments, the camera cut away to Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness at ringside.

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we’ve got the Breakout Champion “King” Xavier Woods in action, as he goes one on one with Roderick Strong!

Roderick Strong made his way to the ring first, followed by Xavier Woods. When both men were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Woods and Strong locked up and Woods went for a headlock, but Strong broke free and hit Woods with a series of punches, then whipped him against the ropes. As Woods ran back towards him, Strong went for a clothesline, but Woods ducked out of the way, grabbing Strong and pushing him against the ropes before taking him down with a spinning heel kick. Woods followed up with an elbow drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Strong kicked out! As both men got to their feet, Woods went for a headlock once more, but this time Strong lifted him up, hitting a back drop!

Nigel McGuinness: Great counter there by Roderick Strong! Xavier Woods looks in pain, I think he landed awkwardly on his back Mauro.

Woods sat up clutching his back, and the referee checked to see if he was okay. Woods nodded, then got to his feet. Strong grabbed him, hitting a body slam, then pulled Woods to his feet and whipped him hard into the corner. Woods collided full force with the turnbuckles, and he cried out in pain, clutching his back once again as he stumbled out of the corner. Strong grabbed him, hitting a half-nelson backbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Woods kicked out! Strong sat Woods up and applied a chinlock, but Woods was able to get to his feet and hit Strong with a jawbreaker! As Strong clutched his jaw, Woods hit him with a series of punches and chops, knocking him back against the ropes. Woods then went to whip Strong against the ropes, but Strong reversed it, sending Woods into the ropes. As Woods ran back towards him, Strong went for a big boot, but Woods slid underneath him, then spun around and hit Strong with a rolling thunder clothesline.

Mauro Ranallo: The Honor Roll!

As Strong fell to the mat, Woods made the cover. The referee counted - 1… 2… Strong kicked out! Woods pulled Strong to his feet and set him up for the 360 Suplex, but Strong blocked it, countering with an Olympic Slam. As Woods got to his feet, Strong ran against the ropes, then went for the Sick Kick… but Woods rolled out of the way! Both men got to their feet and Woods grabbed Strong, hitting him with Lost in the Woods! He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! Xavier Woods maintains his undefeated streak!

Woods celebrated as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

The camera cut to a locker room door only slightly ajar. Nothing could be seen in the sliver of room visible beyond but the voices of those inside carried easily through the cracked door.

Billy Gunn(off screen): We’ve got to turn things around. Before we came to EBWF we had established a presence. A lot of work was put in to build the Gunn Club brand and it feels like it’s all going to waste now. Lost match after lost match has driven the two of you to the bottom of the tag rankings. You’re lower on the totem pole than Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus now. How embarrassing is that?

Austin Gunn(o.s.): I know we’ve had our difficulties but they’re just growing pains. We’re not the big fish in the small pond anymore. This is the big time. We’ve got a lot of work still to do.

Billy Gunn(o.s.): That doesn’t work for me! By the time you’ve laid the foundation here, you’re going to be buried under it. Do you understand me? You’ve been doing this longer than Colten, I expect better from you! I expect for you to live up to the Gunn name!

Austin Gunn(o.s.): Are you kidding me?

Billy Gunn(o.s.): Do I sound like I’m joking? No! I’m disappointed in my son. I’m worried about my family’s legacy! I’m worried that you’ll drag your brother down with you!

Colten Gunn(o.s.): We’ll try harder.

Billy Gunn(o.s.): I know you will. Next week you’re going to take on Jurassic Express in a tag match. Colten, keep your wits about you and be looking for the Colt 45. Austin, try and not mess this one up!

Colten Gunn(o.s.): You can count on me.

The camera lurched forward only slightly but enough to nudge the door. It opened with a loud creak, like the sound of a wailing ghost. The Gunn Club turned to look at the camera. Austin was sitting on a bench with headphones hanging around his neck in full red gear. Billy was standing next to Colten with his arm draped over his shoulder. They were wearing the blue versions of their ring gear. Billy’s face turned sour as he walked toward the door and slammed it shut. The screen was momentarily black before cutting away.

MATCH THREE

A “Diamonds are Forever” cover by Arctic Monkeys hit, prompting the crowd to loudly boo the entrance of The Dynasty – now with their fourth member, Ace Austin. Holliday, Ace and KC were dressed in their ring gear, but MJF was still wearing his trademark suit and scarf combo. They made their way down the ramp, taunting those in the front row, before getting into the ring. MJF asked a member of the ring crew for a microphone and was reluctantly given one.

MJF: As you can see Steve, we have our own Austin now, only ours is younger, more athletic and more talented in the ring than you ever were. You can also see that I know exactly what’s going to happen here tonight.

He gestured at his outfit.

MJF: I didn’t waste my time getting changed, because everybody in this arena knows that you didn’t have a cat in hell’s chance of finding enough partners. You’re a washed-up loser, Steve. Even those curtain-jerkers backstage know that it’s career suicide to partner with you.

Glass shattered over the speakers and the crowd erupted as Stone Cold Steve Austin walked onto the stage. He had a microphone in hand and a smirk on his face. He raised the microphone to his mouth, then shook his head and lowered it back down before turning to the entranceway. Pyros rained down from the rafters as “Bombshell” by Powerman 5000 hit and The Dudley Boyz stepped out behind Austin. The Dynasty exchanged looks before melodramatically laughing and falling around the ring.

MJF: These two dinosaurs again? Holliday and KC already kicked their ass last week…and I know that math isn’t your strong point Steve, but I still count 1..2..3… it looks like you came up a bit short, which, coincidentally, is what Debra said about your performance in the bedroom before you punched her in the face.

Austin: You think this is it you dumb son of a bitch? EH-EH! You gotta wait for the entrance you jackass!

Towers of flames exploded from the stage as the arena was bathed in red light. “Slow Chemical” hit the speakers as The Dynasty’s smiles turned to masks of fear watching the Big Red Machine stride onto the stage and start to make his way towards them down the ramp. As they evacuated the ring to gather by the barrier, Austin was shown laughing, mocking the performance of The Dynasty just moments earlier. Kane stood in the center of the ring, raised his arms and made the ring posts erupt, causing Richard Holliday to visibly jump with fright. After Austin and The Dudley Boyz joined Kane in the ring, both sides took their positions on the apron, with Bubba Ray and KC Navarro starting the match.

Mauro Ranallo: What a huge eight man tag this is going to be, Nigel! MJF didn’t think Austin would be able to find anyone to team with him, but Austin got three legends of wrestling… Kane and the Dudley Boyz!

Bubba Ray and KC got each other in a collar and elbow tie up, with Bubba Ray maneuvering the smaller man into a headlock takedown. KC brought his leg across the neck of Bubba Ray, scissoring Bubba into a headlock of his own. He released the hold and jumped up to his feet, with Bubba also returning to a standing position. As Bubba went for another collar and elbow, KC ducked under his arms and applied a waistlock from behind. Bubba used his strength to force KC’s hands apart before turning around with a forearm to KC’s head. Bubba went to bodyslam KC, who slipped over his shoulder before kicking Bubba in the gut, forcing him to bend over for a sunset flip. 1..only a one count. KC ran against the ropes before rebounding into a standing clothesline from Bubba. Bubba dragged KC over to the corner and tagged in D-Von.

Nigel McGuinness: KC Navarro has had to deal with one Dudley Boy… now he’s going to have to deal with both of them!

Bubba body slammed KC before the Dudleys hit a double elbow drop. D-Von picked KC up from the mat and Irish whipped him into the ropes, catching him with a back body drop on his return. He picked KC up again and bent him over for a power bomb, but KC squeezed between his legs and dashed to his corner to tag in MJF. MJF pointed to D-Von’s corner, signaling that he wanted Austin. D-Von looked around at the crowd, who cheered with excitement. D-Von shrugged and tagged Austin, with MJF immediately tagging out to Holliday and returning to the apron.

Mauro Ranallo: MJF showing once again that he’s a coward!

Nigel McGuinness: He’s not a coward, Mauro… it’s all mind games!

Holliday charged at Austin, who sidestepped, allowing Holliday to run full speed into the turnbuckles. As he turned around, Austin kicked him in the gut and nailed him with a Stunner. Holliday rolled out under the bottom rope as Austin grinned and invited Maxwell to join him. MJF looked to the crowd, then put one of his feet through the ropes before retracting it and jumping down from the apron. Austin had visibly had enough and slid under the bottom rope to begin chasing MJF around the ring. As they approached The Dynasty’s corner, Austin was hit by a flying cross body from Ace Austin, who had climbed to the top rope.

Mauro Ranallo: Ace Austin coming to MJF’s aid there!

As Holliday got back into the ring, MJF and Ace picked Austin up and rolled him under the bottom rope for Holliday to pin. The referee counted - 1… 2… Austin got his foot onto the bottom rope. The two men got back to their feet and began trading punches. Austin whipped Holliday into the ropes and hit him with a Thesz press, raining right hands down on Holliday. He dragged Holliday back to his feet and over to the Dynasty’s corner, grabbing Holliday’s limp arm and pushing it out towards MJF. MJF looked down at the hand, before looking Austin in the eye and spitting in his face. In the split-second that Austin was processing what happened, Ace Austin tagged himself in and jumped in over the ropes. Austin uttered some obscenities at MJF before turning his back on Ace Austin and walking back to his own corner, tagging in Kane.

Nigel McGuinness: It’s time to see the Big Red Machine in action!

Any bravado Ace had been displaying vanished with the sound of hand slapping hand. He ran at Kane, who landed an uppercut, dropping Ace to the mat. Kane grabbed him by the throat and picked him up before lifting him into the air and throwing him across the ring like a rag doll. He pointed to MJF. MJF screamed at KC Navarro, who received the tag from Ace. He charged towards Kane, sliding between his legs and hitting Kane with a dropkick as he turned around. Kane didn’t move an inch from the impact. KC started to punch Kane, but it had no effect on the Big Red Monster. Kane grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up for a chokeslam. Holliday charged over to stop it, but Kane, still holding KC aloft, grabbed Holiday’s throat with his other hand, hoisting him up to slam them both down simultaneously. Kane pinned KC Navarro, and the referee counted - 1… 2… Austin tried to break the pin himself but arrived a split-second too late.. 3! The moment “Slow Chemical” began to play, MJF hopped the guard rail and took off through the crowd, followed by Ace Austin.

Stone Cold was irate, arguing with Kane. The Dudley Boyz separated the two before things turned physical. Kane left the ring, slowly walking up the ramp. Austin looked around the ring at the broken bodies of Richard Holliday and KC Navarro. He turned to D-Von, pushing him in the chest.

Stone Cold: D-Von!

Bubba Ray looked to the crowd and began counting.

Bubba Ray: 1, 2, 3…

Crowd: GET THE TABLES!

D-Von slid under the bottom rope and retrieved two tables from under the ring. Bubba Ray and Austin set them up in the ring, one in the center and one next to the corner. Austin threw Holliday into the ropes before the Dudley Boyz hit the 3D through the table. Bubba then climbed to the middle rope, with Austin and D-Von lifting KC onto his shoulders before Bubba powerbombed him through the second table. The Dudleys went to leave, but Austin stopped them. The Dudley Boyz each grabbed one of Holliday’s legs and held them apart as Austin climbed to the top rope. WAZZZZZUUUUUUPPPP! Austin hit a diving headbutt into the groin of Richard Holliday. He signaled for the ring crew to throw him some cans of Steveweiser, tossing one to each of the Dudley Boyz as they celebrated together.

Mauro Ranallo: Stone Cold Steve Austin is determined to get his hands on MJF… and until he does, he’s making the rest of Dynasty’s lives hell!

Austin and the Dudleys continued to celebrate as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned from a commercial break, the ring was already set up for Miz TV. There was an elaborate set and a velvet rug on the ring. The crowd was buzzing as they knew this was going to be a big segment regarding the EBWF Championship match coming up at Last Survivor. All of a sudden a familiar word bellowed from the PA System.

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CAME TO PLAY!

Paul Heyman and Mickie Mizanin made their way out from the back. They both as usual looked very serious, as being around The Miz non-stop could make one turn into that. However, much to theirs, and everyone's surprise. The Miz exploded out of the back with a huge smile on his face. He had an expensive blue suit on and sunglasses over his eyes. He buttoned the top button of the suit and confidently made his way down the ramp. This seemed to soften Mickie and Heyman up some, as they also smiled and happily followed behind their husband/client. Miz entered the ring and sat down on one of the chairs set up for the show. Mickie and Paul stood behind him looking very satisfied.

The Miz: A lot of you may be thinking that tonight. I was going to come out here and be upset. Thinking that because I didn't get the match that I REQUESTED… that somehow I was going to take that as a slight. That I was going to make a scene. Well to the lot of you that may have thought that.. as usual.. you're wrong. You see Chris Jericho is absolutely right. Last week Chris Jericho told the world that I probably didn't know that there was already a Last Woman Standing Match that JUST took place.. and he's right. He said that I don't care about any match or any going-on in the EBWF that I'm not involved in. Right again. He said that I didn't even care to know that Royal Rumble changed its name.. 3/3. I don't care ABOUT ANY of that.. because NONE of it.. INVOLVES ME BEING THE EBWF CHAMPION. Don't you get it? That's ALL I'M HERE FOR. That's all that motivates me.. that's all that drives me. Why the hell would I care about Luchasaurus or Jimmity Flip Flop’s match for the Breakout Title? Why the hell would I care about Wes changing Pay Per View Names? The answer is simple… I wouldn't... I won't.... I don't. When you're The Miz - your life is immense. All eyes are on you... at all times… I am the BIGGEST STAR… in the HISTORY of this company... I am THE GREATEST of ALL TIME. Regardless of what Chris Jericho ass-kissers may say or think... and at...

The Miz paused and comedically looked at a cue card. The crowd was giving him some major heat.

The Miz: Last.. Survivor... I am not going to be a Chris Jericho ass-kisser... instead.. I'm going to be a Chris Jericho... ass-kicker. Which brings me to tonight.. Miz TV.. the single most MUST SEE show in the EBWF. We haven't had an episode in awhile... but hell.. this is clearly a special occasion... as we are just 12 days away from me becoming a 6 TIME EBWF World Champion... I figured it was time undoubtedly for an episode of Miz TV. Then I thought... "Awesome One" .... yeah that's what I call myself. I thought "Awesome One, who would be a great guest to be on the show with you for this momentous occasion." The answer came to me right away as it often does, being so brilliant. There was only one man who I want to share this ring with tonight.. and it is the same man.. that I will share the ring with on January 30th at... at... ugh.

Cue Card Again.

The Miz: Last Survivor. My guest tonight... the Current and soon to be FORMER... EBWF Champion... Mr Jelly Rolls himself... CHRIS JERICHO!!!!!

“Judas” by Fozzy hit and the crowd cheered as Chris Jericho stepped out onto the stage. Jericho was wearing a black silk shirt and leather pants, and had the EBWF World Championship over his shoulder. Jericho walked down the ramp, then before entering the ring he walked around it, high fiving and taking selfies with some of the fans in the front row. Jericho entered the ring just as his music reached the chorus, and the crowd sang along, causing Miz to roll his eyes. When Jericho’s music was cut, the crowd continued singing until Miz interrupted them.

The Miz: Welcome Chris to Miz TV… The pleasure is certainly all yours. Nice of you to make an effort…

Miz’s tone was obviously sarcastic as he looked Jericho up and down, shaking his head at Jericho’s attire. Jericho didn’t seem to care.

Chris Jericho: Miz, as you so often like to remind these fans… I’m old. There’s no point in denying it, I’m one of the oldest guys on the roster. I’m 51 years old, we’ve got guys under contract who are young enough to be my son… hell, some of them weren’t even born when I made my EBWF debut. Not you of course Miz - you were ten when I wrestled my first match, although I hear you were still wearing diapers!

The crowd laughed. Miz tried to retort, but Jericho cut him off.

Chris Jericho: So Miz, because I’m old, I don’t feel the need to impress anybody. I wear what I want, I do what I want, I say what I want. Whereas you Miz… everything you wear, everything you say, everything you do… you do it because you’re desperate for attention. That’s why you claim to be EBWF’s biggest star, even though you never have been and you never will be. Being the EBWF World Champion was the only thing that made you stand out from the crowd, and the fact that I've taken that championship - the fact that you lost to a guy you claimed wasn’t even worthy of being in the same ring as you - is eating away at you. Christmas Eve of Destruction wasn’t the only place your performance has been a disappointment recently… isn’t that right Mickie?

Mickie tried to argue, but The Miz grabbed her and gave her a passionate kiss, as if to prove a point. The Miz then looked at Jericho and smirked.

The Miz: Cute. It's clear that you aren't lacking any confidence... and why should you? As I touched on already - last month you did something that I didn't think you were capable of anymore... and you beat me... in the center of the ring... 1-2-3... to become the EBWF Champion once again. Congrats.

The Miz gave Chris a very sarcastic and borderline angry round of applause.

The Miz: With that said... and I know this better than perhaps anyone. Sometimes it's over confidence… that can prompt perhaps your biggest downfalls. You see Chris - I pitched a match 2 weeks ago… A Last Man Standing Match. You came in last week.. as confident as can be... and pitched a bigger match... a more extreme match.. a match that literally is going to be so brutal... so physical… so insanely intense… that it's unlikely it will ever be topped. You and I have had a lot of great matches over the years… even a match of the year... but nothing compared to what this is going to be. This is going to be HELL on EARTH… and I don't know... I just think with something this big... something you are this confident about... what I'm getting at... is I want you to prove JUST how confident you are, Chris. I want you to show all your stupid little fans... just how SURE you are that you are going to beat me again.

Jericho looked at his wrist, as if checking the time on an imaginary watch.

Chris Jericho: Why say a few words when you can say many, am I right? Get to the point Miz. Spit it out already.

Miz smirked at Chris' impatience.

The Miz: Alright I will... Chris, what I'm saying is... I want you to go into three stages of Hell... and I want you to agree... here tonight... ON MIZ TV... that if you lose... you will forego your opportunity at a REMATCH... AFTER I WIN. Which means... Christopher... that WHEN I win… and when I stay champion... that you will never... EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRR be the EBWF Champion.. AGAYNE.

The Miz smirked and Heyman and Mickie laughed as well.

Chris Jericho: Ripping off catchphrases, huh? Now who’s being cute. I’m happy to waive my right to a rematch Miz, for two reasons. Number one - Wes made it clear that he wants you and I to be done with each other. He’s as tired of your face as I am. And number two - I don’t need a rematch, because at Last Survivor, I am going to beat you again. Because I’m Chris Jericho… and I’m not only awesome, I’m the GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

Jericho grinned, dropped the microphone and turned to walk away. As he did so, Miz tried to attack him from behind, but Jericho was expecting it, and he quickly turned around, hitting Miz with a series of punches! Miz fell to the mat and tried to roll out of the ring, but Jericho grabbed him by the legs. The crowd cheered in anticipation as Jericho went for the Walls of Jericho… but before he could lock it in, Mickie caught him off guard with a low blow! Jericho fell to his knees and Miz grabbed him, hitting a snap DDT. Miz then grabbed one of the chairs off the Miz TV set and lifted it up, before smashing it over Jericho’s back! Miz then placed the World Title in front of Jericho, pulled Jericho to his feet and hit a Skull Crushing Finale onto the championship! Miz, Mickie and Heyman then exited the ring and made their way to the back, leaving Jericho laid out in the center of the ring.

MATCH FOUR

After a video recapping Alexa Bliss challenging Raquel Diaz for the Women’s Championship, “Deliverance” by Def Rebel hit and the crowd booed as Bayley made her way to the ring for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: As you just saw, last week on Warfare, Alexa Bliss challenged Raquel Diaz to a match for the Women’s Championship… and we understand that match will take place next week, on the final Warfare before Last Survivor! Tonight though, Raquel Diaz is competing in a non-title match against this woman, Bayley!

When Bayley was in the ring, “Kingdom” by All Good Things hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Raquel Diaz stepped out onto the stage. Diaz looked around at the crowd then walked down the ramp, before rolling into the ring. After entering the ring, Diaz got in Bayley’s face, then held up the Women’s Championship, as if to tell Bayley “I’m better than you”. The referee took the title from Diaz, handed it to one of the officials at ringside, then called for the bell. Bayley hit Diaz with a series of punches, then whipped her into the corner before hitting a clothesline. Bayley went to whip Diaz into the opposite corner, but Diaz reversed the Irish whip, sending Bayley into the corner before hitting her with a running high knee! As Bayley stumbled out of the corner, Diaz took her down with a bulldog then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Bayley kicked out! As Bayley got to her feet, Diaz hit her with a series of knees to the midsection, knocking Bayley back down. Diaz then ran against the ropes, before hitting Bayley with a low dropkick! Diaz hooked the leg once more and the referee counted - 1… 2… Bayley kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: Diaz in control here, but Bayley is not going down easily!

Diaz pulled Bayley to her feet and set her up for the Three Amigas, but Bayley blocked it, countering with a suplex of her own. Both women got to their feet and Bayley whipped Diaz against the ropes, before taking her down with a clothesline. Bayley followed up with a leg drop, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1… 2… Diaz kicked out! Bayley pulled Diaz to her feet and dragged her towards the corner, slamming her head off the turnbuckle before trapping her in the corner and stomping on her repeatedly. Bayley then climbed onto the ring apron and grabbed Diaz, setting her up for a DDT to the outside.

Mauro Ranallo: Raquel Diaz in all kinds of trouble here!

Diaz broke free and hit Bayley with a forearm smash, knocking her down. Diaz followed Bayley out of the ring, then hit her with a powerbomb on the outside! Diaz rolled back into the ring, and yelled at the referee, ordering him to count Bayley out. The referee began counting - 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… Bayley stumbled to her feet at the count of 6, and slid into the ring as the referee counted 7. Diaz immediately grabbed her, hitting a swinging neckbreaker before hooking the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Bayley kicked out! Diaz pulled Bayley to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, then went to whip her into the corner. Bayley reversed the Irish whip, whipping Diaz into the corner, then sat Diaz on the top rope and hit the Bayleycanrana!

Nigel McGuinness: What a move that was!

Both women were down for several seconds before slowly getting to their feet. When they were up, Bayley grabbed Diaz, setting her up for the Bayley-to-Belly, but Diaz blocked it, then hit Bayley with a snapmare. As Bayley sat up, Diaz hit a shoot kick to the back of the head, then dragged Bayley to her feet and hit the Three Amigas! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Bayley kicked out just before the 3! Diaz looked frustrated, and as she got to her feet she stomped on Bayley several times, then rolled her over and locked in the Lasso from El Paso! Bayley quickly tapped out and the referee called for the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: It’s over! Raquel Diaz gets the win!

The referee called for the bell and raised Diaz’s arm in victory, but as Diaz began to celebrate, “Papercut” by Linkin Park hit. The crowd cheered as Alexa Bliss stepped out onto the stage. Diaz locked eyes with Bliss, and the two women stared one another down as Warfare went off the air.

Nigel McGuinness: It’s going to be Raquel Diaz versus Alexa Bliss for the Women’s Championship, right here on Warfare next week! We’ll see you then!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote