Warfare Results - 01/24/2022

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results - 01/24/2022

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Warfare went live from Montreal as the cameras scanned the signs in the crowd.

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare!

Nigel McGuinness: We are 1 week away from Last Survivor, and our last stop is here in Montreal!

Roderick Strong came to the ring first, followed by Ace Austin who came to the ring alone.

Nigel McGuinness: Looks like Ace Austin is going to try to go it alone here tonight.

The crowd was ready to go and so were both men. Strong went for a big knee strike, and Austin some takedowns, before Strong took Austin down to the mat. He went for an arm bar, but be shut down. Austin got some forearm blows before Strong grabbed a headlock.

Mauro Ranallo: Roderick Strong trying to keep up the momentum here.

Being shoved off just led to a shoulder tackle from Strong before a hip toss into an arm bar from Austin. Strong fought off the first arm bar attempt, before having his arm snapped back causing a retreat to the outside.

Nigel McGuinness: The technical skills of both men on display now.

Back from the break, Austin would counter a slam before being whipped into the mat arm first. A few pushing shots got some damage before a hip toss into dropkick. Austin nailed a punch to the jaw, and Strong came back with chest splitting chops. Austin went to the top rope and Strong thought he caught him, but took an arm breaker off the top rope instead.

Nigel McGuinness: Roddy is hurting!

A big kick to the arm from Austin was followed by a kick to the face from Strong. Strong hit a backbreaker but it was followed by a Slam for a two count. Strong wasn't able to hit his dashing elbow strikes, and was caught in a hoverboard lock on a counter. Ace had it locked in and Roddy struggled. He tried to go for the rope, but Austin wrenched it in even more.

Mauro Ranallo: Roddy can't make it!

Indeed Strong was sent tapping.

Nigel McGuinness: What a victory for Ace Austin!

Austin's hand was raised in victory as the camera went to backstage.

SEGMENT

Austin Gunn was walking backstage with his head down and his phone pressed against his ear when the camera cut to him.

Austin Gunn: Yeah, I’m sure that I can make that date…. Don’t worry, everything has been signed…. Yes, I have all the paperwork yo….

Austin’s walk and talk came to an abrupt end as he rounded a corner and bumped into Chavo Guerrero Junior. The two men eyed one another up and down in a moment of tense silence.

Austin Gunn: Hey, something just popped up. Let me call you back.

He dropped his hand to his side and tucked his phone into the waistband of his tights. Both men clenched their fists and stared at one another. In another abrupt change to the dynamics, a hand slapped Austin on the back. Aiden English passed in front of the camera and stood next to Chavo with his back turned on Austin.

Aiden English: I leave you alone for ten minutes and you’re about to brawl with the Younger Gunn?

Chavo Guerrero: Kid wasn’t watching where he was going and ran right into me. Rookies in my day had a little more respect for their elders.

Austin Gunn: Perhaps the older generation needs to get out of the way and let their replacements takeover.

Aiden English: I didn’t expect so much spunk from a Gunn.

Chavo Guerrero: Maybe he’s not as much like daddy as we thought!

Aiden English: Yeah, Billy would have tucked tail already if he was outnumbered three to one.

Austin held up his hand and counted the two of them. He pantomimed confusion and counted again.

Austin Gunn: Dementia is setting in quick around here.

Elias pushed Austin’s head to the side as he walked past to join the other two members of Kingdom. Austin balled up both fists and stepped forward drawing the attention of the group who turned to meet him head on. He took a breath.

Austin Gunn: Three on one. Is that the only way you can get things done anymore?

Aiden English: It was charming but the charm is fading. If you don’t want to get hurt, I recommend you walk out of this hallway the way you came and take a detour through catering!

Austin Gunn: I’m considering my odds, it might be worth the risk just to smack that stupid grin off Chavo’s face!

Elias Samson: You keep running your mouth and I’ll bend you over my knee little Ass Boy.

Kingdom laughed in unison. Austin ground his teeth and flared his nostrils. He slowly started to back away from the trio of cackling hyenas.

Chavo Guerrero: That’s right, back to where you came from!

Elias Samson: Run along to daddy!

Aiden placed a hand on either of his compatriots' shoulders to silence them. Austin was gone. Aiden eyed both me, Chavo on his left and Elias on his right.

Aiden English: I’ve been thinking, we may need some new blood to deal with the Coalition. There are what, two dozen or so of them floating around backstage.

Chavo Guerrero: Not him!

Elias Samson: Not either of them!

Aiden English: Well, everyone be thinking about who we could pull in to even up the odds.

Chavo Guerrero: What about Raquel?

Aiden English: No! We need more men to fill out the ranks!

Elias Samson: He means, shouldn’t we all be focused on her and her title defense tonight?

Aiden English: Don’t worry about Raquel, she can handle Alexa Bliss just fine on her own. She doesn’t need us.

Chavo Guerrero: If you’re sure.

Aiden English: I AM!

Chavo recoiled from Aiden as he snapped. His smile quickly returned and the three resumed talking but the camera cut away as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Dakota Kai was on her way to the ring for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, we’ve got Dakota Kai in action as she takes on the undefeated Allysin Kay.

When Dakota was in the ring, “Gangsta's Paradise” by Coolio hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Allysin Kay headed to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Allysin got in Dakota’s face, taunting her. The referee called for the bell and Allysin applied an arm twist, then put her in a hammerlock. As Dakota tried to fight out of it, Allysin hit her with a series of punches before throwing her over the top rope.

Nigel McGuinness: Allysin Kay getting some practice in for Last Survivor!

Allysin followed Dakota out of the ring, before grabbing her and throwing Dakota into the ringside barrier. As Dakota got to her feet, Allysin hit her with a series of chops to the chest, then threw her back into the ring. Allysin re-entered the ring and went to whip Dakota into the corner, but Dakota reversed the Irish whip, sending Dakota into the corner before hitting her with a big boot.

Mauro Ranallo: Dakota Kai hits the Kaio Kick!

Allysin fell to the mat and Dakota hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… Allysin kicked out! Both women got to their feet and Dakota went for a clothesline, but Allysin ducked out of the way, then hit Dakota with a kick to the midsection and lifted her up, hitting a powerbomb. She hooked both legs and the referee counted - 1… 2… Dakota kicked out! Allysin pulled Dakota to her with a series of kicks, then whipped her against the ropes before hitting a discus clothesline. Dakota looked dazed as she got to her feet, and Allysin lifted Dakota onto her shoulders, hitting the AK47! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! An impressive performance from Allysin Kay!

Mauro Ranallo: A repeat performance like that on Sunday, and she could win the Last Survivor match!

Allysin celebrated her victory as the camera cut to the back.

SEGMENT

The scene opened up backstage. A door was all that was in view and the logo upon the door said Bulletclub. Eventually the door opened and the scene moved inside the locker room, first seeing the Guerrillas of Destiny grabbing drinks and then it moved further inside until it came face to face with Bad Luck Fale.

Bad Luck Fale: What the fuck do you think you’re doing?

Fale proceeded to grab the camera man, it was obvious that he was going to obliterate the poor man until a voice spoke out.

Prince Devitt: Fale! Leave him. I invited him.

Fale let the man go and simply nodded as Prince Devitt stepped into view.

Prince Devitt: Now… I bet you’re wonderin why I asked ya to be ‘ere in the wolf den, right? Well that’s a great question lad, y’see I was sittin back in my room when it hit me all of a sudden, it’s time for us to tell you all what has brought us ‘ere to EBWF, well that’s quite the fable lads and lasses, see back in New Japan there were whispers. Then in the titan among wrestling companies, I heard more and more about EBWF, fans often spoke about it so we have come ‘ere to do what we do best. We’re’ere to fuckin’ conquer! We’re ‘ere to claim victory over it!

Just at this moment, a voice off screen spoke up.

“Allow me to say a few words, Bay bay!”

Prince Devitt nodded and then Adam Cole stepped into view.

Adam Cole: Ever since Christmas Eve of Destruction, I’ve been sitting here waiting for my chance to grab the club’s first gold, so Xavier you would be wise to stop ducking me bay bay if you know what’s good for you! As here’s the thing bay bay, I’m not going away anytime soon, oh no I am here for the long haul and you best believe it bay bay but you’re in for a rude awakening because I am about to show you first hand why it’s all about the BOOM! Now the clock is ticking and you have until the end of the night to accept my challenge for Last Survivor, you and I for the Breakout Championship! If you don’t answer by the end of tonight, the boys and I, well… we might just have to pay you a visit.

With that, the Bucks turned up and together with Adam Cole they triple Superkicked the camera as the scene came to an abrupt close.

SEGMENT

The ring was set up with two familiar black couches and a table with champagne. "Ballers Anthem" hit and Montel Vontavious Porter made his way to the ring with his usual swagger.

Mauro Ranallo: It's time for The V.I.P Lounge with special guest MJF.

Nigel McGuinness: This will be the best episode of The V.I.P Lounge.

MVP entered the ring and grabbed a microphone.

MVP: Montel Vontavious Porter is in the ring and that can only mean one thing...BIG THINGS POPPIN LITTLE THINGS STOPPIN, so sit back relax and enjoy the view because The V.I.P Lounge is for people better than you.

The crowd booed the Ballin’ Superstar.

MVP: Speaking of people better than you, my guest tonight is definitely better than all of you and he is better than most of the talent in the back. Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for MJF.

“Better Than You” hit as Maxwell Jacob Friedman stepped onto the stage holding a gift box in one hand and a Tim Horton’s coffee cup in the other. He walked down the ramp and up the ring steps to join MVP on the couches.

MVP: Welcome to the show.

MJF: Thank you MVP. It's a pleasure to be here with somebody as ballin’ as you. And I truly mean that. In fact, I tried to think of a way that I could show my appreciation to you…and I got you a gift. I figured since we’re in the land of hockey and the home of the Canadiens…

A few people in the crowd popped as MJF handed the box to MVP. MVP opened the box and pulled out a Tampa Bay Lightning hockey jersey.

MJF: I got it signed by Josh Anderson.

MVP: Well thanks. The first thing I want to ask is how do you feel about your time in EBWF so far?

MJF: I feel great MVP, I’ve been here for a couple of months now and I’m still undefeated in singles competition, haven’t been pinned and haven’t submitted. So I’d say it’s going pretty well indeed.

MVP: How do you feel about these ungrateful fans disrespecting you?

MJF: Why would I care what these fans think? We’re in Montreal, MVP. You’re talking about counterfeit French people living in a bargain basement knockoff of America.

Nigel McGuinness: He's not wrong.

MJF: The only reason anybody outside of Canada has heard of Montreal is because of a screwjob that happened when I was a baby! You haven’t been relevant since ’97, MIDtreal! That was back in the century that Canadian teams could win the Stanley Cup!

MVP chuckled.

MVP: As we all know Last Survivor is this Sunday. Will you be in the Last Survivor match?

MJF: I most certainly will, and not only will I be in the Last Survivor match, I will be the Last Survivor, against all odds given the extreme bias against me as evidenced by that rigged draw that made me the 4th entrant.

MVP: Last Question, what will you do if you encounter Stone Cold Steve Austin in that Match?

MJF: I’ll do what I’ve been doing for the past few months, outsmart him. Even if it isn’t the most challenging hobby, it’s certainly entertaining.

The sound of glass breaking echoed around the arena as Stone Cold Steve Austin entered the arena. Before he could walk down the ramp, the other three members of The Dynasty attacked him from behind.

Mauro Ranallo: They got out here pretty fast. This must have been a setup!

Dynasty threw Austin into the ring. MJF brought Austin to his feet but Stone Cold fought back with his right hands and went for the stunner but MVP nailed him with a champagne bottle.

Mauro Ranallo:Oh my God now MVP is getting involved in this assault.

Nigel McGuiness: Austin is out cold.

MJF smiled at MVP in appreciation before he grabbed Austin and put him in the Sharpshooter. The Montreal crowd booed loudly as MJF had a smile on his face.

Mauro Ranallo: Such disrespect from MJF.

MJF still had the hold on Austin as Warfare went to commercial break.

MATCH THREE

EBWF returned from commercial and joined the announcers at the announce table.

Mauro Ranallo: Still to come, Raquel Diaz defends the Women’s Championship against Alexa Bliss in our main event. Up next though, we’ve got former World Champion The Miz in action, going one on one with the Intrepid Traveler, Paul London!

“The Heat Goes On” by Asia hit and the crowd cheered as Paul London made his way to the ring. When London was in the ring, “I Came To Play” by Downstait hit and the crowd booed as The Miz stepped out onto the stage. Miz looked around at the crowd, glaring, then made his way to the ring.

Nigel McGuinness: Miz looks focused tonight, Mauro. He doesn’t just want to beat Paul London, he wants to use him to send a message to Chris Jericho ahead of their match at Last Survivor on Sunday.

When Miz was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two superstars locked up. Miz hit London with a knee to the midsection, then followed up with a series of punches, before whipping him against the ropes. As London ran back towards him, Miz took the Intrepid Traveler down with a big boot, then stomped on him several times. As London tried to get to his feet, Miz grabbed him and dragged him towards the edge of the ring, then used the ropes to choke him! The referee threatened to disqualify Miz and began counting - 1… 2… 3… 4… Miz let go of London just before the count of 5. Miz climbed onto the ring apron and hit London with a boot to the side of the face, knocking him back into the ring, then climbed back into the ring and hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… London kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: A strong start here by Miz! He is dominating against Paul London.

Miz pulled London to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him against the ropes. As London ran back towards him, Miz hit a clothesline, then as London sat up, Miz hit him with several knees to the back before applying a chinlock. London fought out of it then as both men got to their feet, London hit an inverted atomic drop, followed by a Frankensteiner. London ran against the ropes, hit a running shooting star press, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Miz kicked out! London pulled Miz to his feet and hit a suplex, then climbed to the top rope. London went for the 450 Splash… but Miz got his knees up and blocked it! As London clutched his ribs, Miz dragged him to his feet, then hit the Skull Crushing Finale! He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! Miz gets the win, almost without breaking a sweat!

The referee called for the bell and went to raise Miz’s arm in victory, but Miz slapped his hand away, then grabbed London and punched him against the ring mat several times. Miz dragged London to his feet and hit a second Skull Crushing Finale, then rolled out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair. He hit London with repeated chair shots, then exited the ring once more, this time grabbing a second steel chair and a microphone.

The Miz: So you can see the future, huh Paul? Well let’s see if you saw this coming…

Miz re-entered the ring, placed London’s head on one of the steel chairs, then lifted up the second one, going for a one-man Con-Chair-To… but before he could hit it, Chris Jericho ran to the ring! As he entered the ring, Miz swung the chair at him, but Jericho ducked out of the way, then turned around and hit Miz with a big boot, kicking the chair into Miz’s face! As Miz fell to the mat, Jericho went to check on London, but Miz got back to his feet and dragged Jericho, pulling him away from London before hitting him with a series of punches. Jericho fought back with right hands of his own, and as the two men brawled, referees and road agents rushed to the ring, forcing them apart.

Mauro Ranallo: This is chaos, Nigel! Jericho and Miz don’t want to wait until Sunday!

As a group of road agents tried to get Miz out of the ring, Jericho broke free from the group of referees holding him back and ran at Miz, knocking him down with a forearm smash. Jericho began stomping on Miz, but the referees and road agents pulled him away. Miz then got to his feet and ran towards Jericho, getting a few punches in before he was dragged away. The referees and road agents tried to restore order as Warfare abruptly cut to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

Warfare is coming to a close when Xavier Woods appears backstage. He is relaxing in the royal lounge as he leans forward to speak.

Xavier Woods: Adam Cole, I appreciate you calling me out earlier tonight. What took so long? You've been here nearly as long as me and yet you want to confront the king in the most disrespectful way. Your threats of violence towards me if I don't respond seem a little much baybay. However, the match-up against you intrigues me quite a bit.

He clears his throat and has some water.

I have been waiting for someone to step up and give me a new challenger because Christian is getting stale if you know what I mean. So if Adam Cole wants King Xavier at Last Survivor then match granted. That's right I accept your challenge for the breakout title. Hope you don't cry like a baybay when I pin you in the middle of the ring.

He lights a victory cigar as the scene fades and we return to ringside for the main event.

MATCH FOUR

“Oh, It’s Time to Rock n’ Roll”

Nigel McGuinness: It’s Trish Stratus!

Mauro Ranallo: She’s the reason we’re about to have this match.

Trish stepped out onto the stage and did her signature taunt before proceeding to the announce table.

Mauro Ranallo: We’re being joined by the longest reigning women’s champion of all time!

Nigel McGuinness: The Icon!

Trish Stratus: Thank you, boys! I’m happy to be here.

“Papercut” hit and Alexa came from behind the curtain.

Mauro Ranallo: Why did you ask the power’s that be to make this match?

Trish Stratus: Let’s not discuss this now, these ladies deserve their entrance!

“Kingdom” by All Good Things hit and the EBWF Women’s Champion came to the stage. She lifted the belt above her head. Then strutted down to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Trish…

Trish Stratus: Look, Mauro. Alexa wanted to become women’s champion this year, and I’m all about making fans’ dreams come true.

Trish chuckled. Both women were in the ring, and the bell rang. They circled the ring before Diaz took her down by the hair. Diaz punched away at Bliss before putting her in the corner. Bliss turned Diaz around and stomped her. Diaz quickly dropped her on the apron and knocked her to the floor. Diaz got on the turnbuckle and pointed over at the commentary table. Trish waved to her.

Trish Stratus: Pay attention to the match dear.

Bliss took Diaz down for a two count. Bliss went for a baseball slide, but Diaz pulled the apron up. Bliss blocked a right hand and got out from under the apron, but Diaz kicked her in the face. Diaz got her in the ring.

Trish Stratus: Watch, Alexa is going to blow this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Bliss made a comeback with a pair of clotheslines and a slam.

Trish Stratus: Bliss went for Insult To Injury, but Diaz moved and hit a running knee to the face for a near fall.

Nigel McGuinness: Are you rooting for Alexa Bliss.

Trish Stratus: I just want to be out of excuses.

Bliss slides out of a slam and runs right into the referee.

Mauro Ranallo: The official is down.

Trish Stratus: Pity.

Trish took off her headset and stood up, making a move toward the ring. Raquel turned around and hit Alexa with the Gory Bomb. When Raquel straightened up…

Mauro Ranallo: Chick Kick! Chick Kick!

There was a mixed reaction.

Nigel McGuinness: The official is down! What has Trish done?

Trish yelled at Alexa before she left the ring.

Trish Stratus: Pin her!

Alexa started to come to, and saw Raquel down. She seized her opportunity and went for the pin.

Nigel McGuinness: The official is coming to.

Mauro Ranallo: No! Stop this.

1…
2…
3!

The crowd’s mixed reaction continued as Alexa was awarded the women’s championship. The camera followed Trish as Alexa looked confused. Trish took a bow from the stage as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote