The Hybrid Two

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Marc

The Hybrid Two

Post by Marc »

Alex Marvez: "Folks, we've got an exciting new team ready to debut this Monday night with quite an international reputation. This upcoming edition of Warfare will see Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens going up against the men with me presently."

The two wrestler's in question. Both dressed in sleek, neon green and black skeleton print gear. One tall and lanky, vibing in place despite no music or any type of beat playing within the proximity. Eyes closed, seemingly in his own universe. The other, arms folded, messy long hair and dark sunglasses with a smug expression that just screamed "obnoxious little prick".

Alex Marvez: "They have competed extensively in Mexico and have captured numerous tag team titles. Now they--"

As Alex draws in closer, Evans snatches the microphone away from him.

Jack Evans: "Hold up, hold up. You're telling me your audience doesn't know who we are?! US?! The tag team that conquered the absolute entirety of Mexico?! Do you even need to hype us up?! Angelico, my dude, can you believe this?!"

Angelico: "Nah."

Jack Evans: "Speak on it!"

Angelico: "Sucks, mate."

Jack Evans: "What's that say about this audience we're about to bless?!"

Angelico: "They suck."

Jack Evans: "Alex, you big head freak, GET LOST! We got this!"

Marvez holds up his hands and backs away

Jack Evans: "We are TH2. Don't know what that stands for? The Hybrid Two. Why are we called that? 'Cause we're hybrid pro wrestlers! You're lookin' at Jack Evans from the Heavens! I know every single, high flying move that's ever existed and I created most of 'em! Angelico! What do you do?"

Angelico: "Submissions."

Jack Evans: "How many submissions do you know?"

Angelico: "All of 'em."

Jack Evans: "ALL. OF. EM. So, lemme ask you, how is any team going to handle all of those aerial attacks mixed with technical genius?"

Angelico: "They won't. They can't."

Jack Evans: "Better yet why don't you interview Joe and Kevin Owens after we're done with 'em. They can tell everyone all about it. How we left them gasping for breath with snapped limbs! Us?"

Evans motioned to himself and his partner

Jack Evans: "We're a well balanced team. What's Joe and Kev' got that we don't? SIZE? Size don't mean nothin' if you can't stand up after you got wrapped up in submission you can't even pronounce! Size don't mean nothin' when your punk ass gets dropped from someone who can jump up to the rafters!"

Angelico: "Don't mean nothin."

Jack Evans: "So Kev'. Samoa Hoe. After we get the 1-2-3 on you scrubs we want you to give an articulate, descriptive interview about how good we are. REALLY let the people know what you were up against. Tell 'em how you had no chance whatsoever in the this reality or any other that you could possibly dream up! 'Cause we're here for the biggest prize in the game. Those tag team titles that have been held for.."

Jack momentarily pauses to think.

Jack Evans: "I don't know, like, fifteen years or somethin! By..nah, nah, I'm not gonna say their names. Not even gonna do it! You know who they are and real soon they're who we are."

Absolute and utter arrogance displayed when referencing a legendary reign by a team that have yet to step into an EBWF ring yet.

Jack Evans: "Maybe we're all talk. Maybe Joe and Kevin are gonna rip us apart. MAYBE we can't hang?"

Angelico stops vibing on whatever universe he's on to roll his eyes.

Angelico: "Pfft."

Jack Evans: "Joe! Kev! Make a real good showing for yourselves! Give us somethin' to work with! PLEASE, don't make us waste our time even though it's not even gonna take half of what we're capable of to beat you two lowly, worm-like, bottom feeding, weak-willed..well, you just about get the picture, right?"

Angelico: "We done? Talking about those two is killing the vibes."

Jack Evans: "We're done, but oh, we're just gettin' started."

The ground work had been planted for a spectacular debut. With nothing even resembling humble, TH2 were going to be given the opportunity to prove if they were as good as they loudly proclaimed.
A.J

Re: The Hybrid Two

Post by A.J »

Excellent

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan
Ashlee
Site Admin

Re: The Hybrid Two

Post by Ashlee »

Welcome Marc! Looking forward to seeing you in the King of the Ring Tournament!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote