The end of you

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

The end of you

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in a field with cows surrounded by barbed wire fences. Standing in front of the fences was Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Stone Cold:Sharp, painful, razor-sharp are all words to describe Barbed wire.

Austin looked at the barbed wire with an evil smirk.

Stone Cold:MJF on Warfare you will be surrounded by the same barbed wire as these cows and when I get my hands on you it won't be pretty.

This rivalry would come to an end on Monday and The Rattlesnake couldn't wait to face MJF.

Stone Cold:Max you brought up my personal life, you and your chicken shit friends have made me bleed, hell you even got me suspended. Max on Monday night when I'm tearing your flesh with barbed wire when you're crying like a bitch I want you to think back to all these things and wonder if it was all worth it. Oh and don't even think about having your goons show up cause you don't want to risk their lives saving your sorry ass.

Austin reached down and picked up a can of beer.

Stone Cold:MJF on Monday night it will be the end of you and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.

Austin cracked open the can and began to drink the beer as the scene faded black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan