The Lightbringer 002: vs Jade Cargill

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Lightbringer 002: vs Jade Cargill

Post by Becky Lynch »

On the flagship show of EBWF, Monday Night Warfare two weeks ago, the Cerebral Lassassin better known as Becky Lynch took on Alexa Bliss once again. The two had been facing each other quite frequently in the last year. Two weeks ago was no different. It seems as though that with each time that Becky faces Alexa, the Goddess ends up getting better and better, and that’s good in the eyes of Becky because that keeps her on her toes.

Like their previous encounters, Alexa showed Becky something different. She managed to keep Becky guessing. However, in the end, there would be no guess work involved when it came to who would emerge victorious. Once Becky locked Alexa into the Dis-Arm-Her, it was all academic from there. Alexa had no choice but to tap out.

This week, a new challenge arises in the form of Jade Cargill. So, Becky goes from facing the deceptively strong Alexa Bliss to an amazonian powerhouse. Upon the mere sight of her, one would more than likely be cowed by the thought of getting into the ring with Jade, but Becky is not like others. She is not afraid of a fight and she is not afraid of a challenge.

“Ya know…” Becky says as she stands in the spotlight of a dimly lit room. “I’ve been lookin’ fer a new challenge and my search has been rewarded. I’m facin’ a relative newcomer to the EBWF and pro wrestlin’ as a whole. One can take a look at Jade Cargill and they can see fer themselves that she has all the makin’ to be a legitimate star, that she can be that imposin’ and intimidatin’ force much like Chyna was so many years ago.”

“But that’s the thing. Where others might be intimidated by such an imposin’ force, I’m not easily moved. I know that Jade can definitely bring a fight to me. I’m expectin’ that. I’m not expectin’ to come away unscathed. I’m expectin’ a few knots in me head, and that’s just fine, because that’s wrestlin’. That’s a part of wrestlin’ and has always been a part of wrestlin’. I’ve dished out and takin’ lumps before. I sure as hell ain’t afraid to dish out and take lumps again.”

“No matter how ya look at it, I’m expectin’ Jade to come at me and get a few shots in, but in the end, I’m doin’ what I do best and that’s kick some arse. I won’t stop until I have some of Jade’s arse on my boot.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)