We've got each other's backs

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

We've got each other's backs

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened backstage at Warfare, where Britt Baker and Leva Bates were in their locker room. Britt Baker was pacing back and forth. She seemed frustrated.

Britt Baker: Can you believe this, Leva? First, Raquel comes back unannounced and DEMANDS a shot at MY Women's Championship.

Leva Bates: She wants to be known by her birth name, Shaul, now.

Britt Baker: Whatever. She still had no right to stake her claim for the title.

Leva Bates: Didn't you say she deserves a title match, after Trish cost her the title in her match against Alexa?

Britt Baker: Leva, whose side are you on?

Britt glared at Leva.

Leva Bates: Yours, of course. It's just...

Britt cut her off and continued rambling.

Britt Baker: Then, as if it's not bad enough that I have to deal with HER, she calls on Thunder Rosa... ugh. I hate her. And now we've got to face them in a tag match? It's so unfair.

Leva Bates: Relax, Britt. We've got this. The only thing Shaul and Rosa have in common is the Texas connection...

Britt Baker: And Thunder Rosa isn't even from Texas, that's what infuriates me! You can't claim to be from somewhere just because you live there.

Leva Bates: Regardless of that, they don't have any chemistry. Not like you and me. We're Team B&B, remember? Baker and Bates... Brains and Beauty.

Britt smiled and nodded.

Britt Baker: Of course. You're right. I glad you've got my back. Thank you.

Leva Bates: And you've still got mine, right?

Britt cocked an eyebrow.

Britt Baker: Do you even have to ask?

Leva shrugged.

Leva Bates: I guess I just needed some reassurance. I got hurt in that cage match with Alexa Bliss, and then last week when Thunder Rosa came out, you left me to fend for myself.

Britt sighed.

Britt Baker: I couldn't exactly do much in that cage match, Leva. You were inside a cage... what was I meant to do? And as for last week, I'll admit it – I didn't want to be anywhere near Thunder Rosa. Not after what she's put me through. But as the Women's Champion, I'm EBWF's greatest asset right now. I've got to protect myself. Besides, I thought you could handle Thunder Rosa.

Leva Bates: I can...

Britt Baker: Good. Then prove it tonight. You deal with Rosa, I'll deal with Shaul. Deal?

Leva nodded, albeit reluctantly.

Leva Bates: Deal.

Britt shooed the cameraman away as she and Leva began discussing strategy for the tag match.