Challenge me

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
King Xavier

Challenge me

Post by King Xavier »

Xavier Woods was sitting in the ring. The crowd was loud and Xavier seemed delighted at that moment. He begins to speak once the crowd quiets down.

Thank you everybody for always greeting me with respect and dignity. I am normally a guy who considers himself a goofball and a passion that runs deep. However, others in this company have sucked that goofball out of existence. The entire roster want to make jokes that I call myself king but have not done anything to earn it. There are others who don't want me here, and that's fine as well. We are all entitled to an opinion and it's time for King Xavier to speak his direct from the source. I don't have to hide behind groups like MJF, Christian or Adam Cole. I don't need to hide behind a mask like Kane. I've been an original the moment I signed here because we need genuine people in the world.

The crowd claps.

I have a match this week as you all know but first let me make a statement in regards to the upcoming King Of The Ring tournament. For everybody that doubt I am who I say the tournament will speak for itself. The moment I win that event I will forever be king and yet some will still refuse to acknowledge me. Doubters are going to exist but winning the event cannot be erased and it's something you will have to deal with. I understand folks are mad at me because I'm the Breakout champion and it's something they crave. Here's an idea for the entire roster to consider. If you don't want me as champion then find a damn way to beat me. If not then deal with the consequence that I am on my way to being a great champion. I love a challenge and each week I walk down that ramp it's what I get. My objective is to make those around me better. I would be thrilled if you could beat me and take the title because I'm about making progress but I refuse to just give it away so Kane keep that in mind. Adam Cole we have been through hell the last few weeks and it's awesome but believe me when it comes to my title I will never let a scumbag capture it.

He stands up folding the chair and handing it to someone on the outside. He stands in the middle of the ring once more.

Enough of that though it's time to discuss Angelico. This gentleman recently signed with the company and I was impressed. It speaks volumes the fact you are competing against me already in this company. They don't put you against the best if they don't think you're ready. That being said Angelico stepping in the ring with me is not a walk in the park. It is not going to be a quick match where you got lucky. I will make you earn the victory and in turn you could be rewarded. However, if you fail to impress and fall short what will, you do in order to redeem yourself? You see questions like this is what makes King Xavier a great talent. I've always fallen short when it comes to certain aspects in this business. I keep back up though and continue on so Angelico I'm not sure what your end goal is in the business but for me its the world championship. It's always been that and you are just another obstacle to climb my way to the top. You are at the bottom and have nowhere else to go but up. I have standards now that I've been here for nearly six months and life is going to be rough sailing for you this Wednesday Night. You won't hear anything positive about me from those in the back. They have all stepped into the ring with me and failed. They can't get over that fact, so it's time for you to make your own opinion of who I am.

He takes a moment to grab a water bottle from ringside. He opens it having a quick drink.

Angelico I am not going to stand here and bash someone I don't know. It's not my style unless I am provoked and I don't get that vibe from you. What I am going to do is encourage you. I want you to look yourself in the mirror every single day and hype yourself up because in this business you've got to back up what is being side. We are our own hype person and no one is going to make our path in this company for us. You seem like a guy who has a confident but arrogant side of you. I can respect that but just know that the wicked will be humbled. The confident will become full of doubt. That is your purpose in the match against the Breakout champion you are going to have prove you belong in the company. Hopefully, you have what it takes to truly step up your game because I'm the ultimate boss and if you can't get past me then you will never be a main event.

He leans against the ropes bringing his speech to an end.

Angelico on Wednesday night we will give the fans a great match. They will cheer you and me and at that moment it will send chills down your spine. While you're caught up in the moment, I will strike. It's what true leaders and veterans of this business do. We expose the rookies for all their flaws. You can come out here and tell the world you're different from the others. Guess what? We've already heard that be original. At the end of the day you will be no different from the rest when I defeat you in this ring. I will be given my title and I'll disappear backstage leaving you to gather your thoughts. No worries though not everybody can be Xavier Woods. I hope you don't get lost in the woods because if you do there won't be a way out. Good luck Angelico.

He hands the microphone to the ring announcer and rolls out of the ring disappearing up the ramp and backstage.