That Bitch=👎

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

That Bitch=👎

Post by A.J »

The return of Liv Morgan has been filled with ups and downs while Liv has been looking for her first win back her renewed friendship with Alexa Bliss has brought positivity to her return. Tonight on Warfare Liv would face Jade Cargill who defeated Liv's friend Alexa in her in-ring debut albeit with help from Trish Stratus. Tonight Liv would get the chance to not only beat Jade but also avenge The Goddess.

The scene opened in the parking lot where Alex Marvez was standing around looking for someone.

Alex Marvez:Ladies and gentlemen I'm scheduled to interview Liv Morgan and I was told to be here but I can't find her anywhere.

A joyful shout echoed throughout the parking lot and Alex began to look around.

MOVE

Alex got wide-eyed and quickly moved out of the way and a Slurpee truck pulled up with Liv Morgan behind the wheel. Liv breathed heavily and looked at Marvez.

Liv Morgan:Hiya

Alex wearily walked up to Liv and spoke.

Alex Marvez:Where did you get that?

Liv Morgan:I bought it, Marven I bought it. It's much easier to get Slurpees when you own the truck.

Alex was lost for words but continued.

Alex Marvez:Well Liv tonight you go one on one with Dynasty's Jade Cargill, how do you feel about facing an opponent you've never faced before?

Liv laughed.

Liv Morgan:Here's the thing Marven That Bitch as she calls herself is all look no talent. She's nothing but a loser she lost to Becky Lynch last week and if it wasn't for Trish, Alexa would have beaten her a few weeks ago so in my humble opinion Jade hasn't lived up to all the hype.

Alex Marvez:Don't you think you're underestimating your opposition?

Liv shook her head at Alex's question.

Liv Morgan:Come on Alex you've seen the way she's been acting since she got here she's so lazy that she barely talks and the only thing she cares about is moolah bro and I ain't talking about the person.

Liv got more intense as she spoke.

Liv Morgan:Look I admit getting paid is nice but when I go out there I do it for the love of the sport and the people who PAY to watch it. Jade on the other hand would rather sit on her ass and collect a big fat paycheck. I don't know what Dynasty think they're getting with Jade but they have to be suffering buyer's remorse.

Liv took a deep breath.

Liv Morgan:Here's the deal. I'm going down to the ring probably in this truck and I will take That Bitch to school and prove why I am a former Women's champion.

Liv waved at Alex and drove off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan
Ashlee
Site Admin

Re: That Bitch

Post by Ashlee »

"Liv Morgan:I bought it, Marven I bought it. It's much easier to get Slurpees when you own the truck."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

hahahah thanks for that :D Good job!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote