Different Outcome

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Different Outcome

Post by A.J »

It's been quite a while since Christian Cage has been seen on EBWF TV. The last time he was on Television was the Warfare after Fallout when he and Alexa Bliss lost to The Dynasty in a Mixed Tag match, since that match Christian has been resting at his home in Florida to clear his mind, and during his time away some things have happened, His fellow leader Alexa Bliss has continued to strengthen her renewed friendship with Liv Morgan and Kane has decided to target King Xavier and the Breakout Championship. It is now May and The King Of The Ring tournament will begin on Warfare. Christian will compete in the first round against the man who defeated him last year,Bullet Club's Tama Tonga.

The scene opened backstage, Christian Cage was preparing for his match in the King Of The Ring tournament when Alex Marvez walked up.

Alex Marvez:Excuse me, Christian can I get an interview with you?

Christian waited a moment before he responded.

Christian Cage:No.

Alex was confused.

Alex Marvez:No?

Christian chuckled.

Christian Cage:Sorry Marven but I already have an interview scheduled.

Alex Marvez:With who?

As soon as Marvez finished his question a familiar-looking five-foot blonde female walked up wearing glasses and a gray sweater.
Marvez was even more confused.

Alex Marvez:Wait isn't that Alex-

Christian cut him off.

Christian Cage:Yes Marven this is up and coming journalist Alexis Kaufman and she is the one interviewing me but hey I know you came all the way here and I don't want you to come here for nothing so I'm going to give you a special task.

Marvez looked intrigued as Christian went off camera briefly before he came back and put a Christian Cage T-Shirt over Alex's head.

Christian Cage:There you go you can promote my T-Shirt. Ok, now young lady you can start.

Alexis was nervous as she began.

Alexis Kaufman:Ok Christian first of all I just want to say it's such an honor meeting you.

Christian smirked at the "journalists" words.

Alexis Kaufman:My first question is how was your time off?

Christian Cage:It was quite nice actually, I had to go away for a bit to recharge the batteries so to speak and now it's time for Captain Charisma to come back to entertain the peeps once again.

Alexis seemed happy with Christian's answer and spoke again.

Alexis Kaufman:Well you have picked a great time to return as tonight your match is a first-round match in the King Of The Ring tournament and your opponent is Tama Tonga of the Bullet Club who eliminated you from the tournament last year, is that weighing on your mind going into this match?

Christian processed the question before he answered.

Christian Cage:You're right Alexis last year in this very same tournament I lost to Tama Tonga in the second round I admit that he got me that night but tonight, it's going to be very different because tonight I am prepared for anything that Tama may throw at me and that includes the other members of the Bullet Club. Look Tama Tonga has done great things as a tag team wrestler as part of the Gonorrhea Of Destiny but as a singles wrestler..not so much, I on the other hand have held damn near every championship in this company including eight reigns as World Heavyweight Champion.

Christian held up eight fingers to signify his title reigns.

Christian Cage:Tonight it's like this. Tampa Tonga will go to the ring and unlike last year he will suffer a crushing defeat at the hands of the Instant Classic. Why is that Alexis?

Alexis Kaufman:Because that's how you roll.

Christian smiled.

Christian Cage:Exactly BECAUSE THAT'S….HOW I ROLL.

Christian chuckled and left the area as Alexis turned to the camera.

Alexis Kaufman:Well fans it looks like the Instant Classic Christian Cage is ready to overcome last year's loss and advance to the next round of the King Of The Ring. I'm Alexis Kaufman and I hope you all have a blissful evening.

Alexis pulled down her glasses and winked at the camera as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan